Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I remember also. She was seen talking to mommy dearest, with a new rental car, books and knives inside and a gun stashed that was later found.

Don't forget the box of .25 caliber shells found in her Mom's house also.

oh gag me JVM. "A new theory why Jodi Arias recorded that raunchy triple x-rated tape!" Were we listening to the same tape? Because I heard maybe 3 mins of anything remotely dirty....after that it was like 2 old friends talking.....:waitasec:

Okay, I know this is totally off topic, but my son just texted me to say he's working an overnight shift. Only he left out the "F"

That's what I remember also. She was seen talking to mommy dearest, with a new rental car, books and knives inside and a gun stashed that was later found.

I also heard! It was her mom that told LE that she bought a 9 mm gun!

I knew I shouldn't have posted anything!!! For some reason, this whole time change thing has scrambled my brains and put me in a Fognesia™.

I am totally unable to grasp figuring out the time zones. Surely that's a sign of genius?
If you have Windows on a PC I believe you can add additional clocks using the "change date and time settings/additional clocks", and set one to Arizona time, at least I can.

18 Hours.......
Hourglass_Broken.jpg

They don't let you post anything negative at all. They ' moderate' their posts. I have tried a few times, even tried to be 'nice' about it, :angel:but nothing passes their mods. LOL

I was nice and was accepted and then I posted something not so nice, and I was banned.

Just saw on FB that JM filed a motion to get Walmart and Tesoro's business records! Yes yes YES!! I can't wait for this!

OH lordy. I just saw the mug shot of the man arrested in the 2002 Stater Brothers shoplifting case that Travis was exonerated from.

OK, that is NOT Travis.. woah. The gentleman is as Travis' brother described. Quite roughed up (he said they beat him up) he looks tired, and has a black eye.

I knew it would not be, but I am thrilled the mug shot is out and we know it is not. You know Mr Nurmi would have opened with a Battery Conviction if it had been real. I think Travis died before the last steps of having an error on his record could be complete which requires him to go before a judge and they erase it.. Its a pain to correct Identity Theft.

It is a shame his siblings are being dragged into this. They are all innocent. BUT millions of us make mistakes in our lives and they are great kids, and I know they will have a lot of support. They are going through a multi layer trauma here. Its senseless, all of it. But they will be strong!

JM didn't complete that line of questioning IIRC... I am guessing we are going to hear more on that. 1 gas can + 1 gas can + no return receipt = 3 gas cans?

i agree. simply put ja bought more gallons of gas than the car and two cans could hold. :moo:

Snipped for space...

The only problem I have w/this is that if SHE believes it (and I thought that in the mind of a sociopath/psychopath their lies are true) then it'll show as all being truthful.

Right?

Yes, since the tests register the stress about lying, basically. Some psychopaths can even fool the tests because they don't feel the physical symptoms of stress easily at all. They are cool as cucumbers, and their bodies don't register stress symptoms like normal people's.

That strange symptom in (many) psychopaths is actually a chicken-and-egg question, interestingly. Some researchers think that the lack of stress response is what makes them not have a conscience. Most things just don't bother them the same way as normal folks. Other things -- like those related to rejection or frustration -- bother them more easily.

I just watched the movie "Leave Her To Heaven." It is an old movie, l947, I believe. The opening a character is commenting about the 7 deadly sins, JEALOUSLY being the worst.
The woman, played by Jean Tierny, was so obsessed and jealous of her husband (wanted him all to herself) that she killed his brother (intentionally letting him drown) and killed their unborn baby (by purposely falling down the stairs). When he finally wised up and was leaving her, she killed herself (with poison) and framed her sister for murdering her, whom she was jealous of because she thought her husband and sister were leaving together. Hard to believe there are woman like that, oh wait, that describes Jodi in my humble opinion. moo

Jmho, Jodi Arias' suicide notes and threats to Travis and her one "attempt" where she "nicked" herself and stopped because it "stung" too much was just another attempt to manipulate the juror and public as she done all her life.
She was trying to minimize in people's minds the brutal slashing and thrusting of her knife into Travis' body over and over.
I missed the first part of the trial where they played her interrogation tape with Det. Flores...Jodi Arias' body language and words when she was trying to get a look at the crime scene/death photos was vile, this sociopath will do anything to get off and relive her handiwork. She doesn't want to die because she always had too much fun making everyone else' lives miserable. Liar, thief, murderer, sociopath describes Arias.

The state just filed a motion to get the WalMart records and the records from the gas station.

What puzzles me is that the DT had to know this was coming. So that she knows also.
What is her story? I guess she is just trying to avoid the DP

NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO PRECLUDE THE STATE FROM ARGUING LACK OF REMORSE DURING ANY POTENTIAL SENTENCING PHASE (9/2012)

NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO SEAL DEFENSE TEAM BILLING LOGS

NOTE: MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE REFERENCES TO MR. ALEXANDER AS THE “VICTIM”

NOTE: TO MOTION TO EXCLUDE FINGERPRINT EVIDENCE

NOTE: TO MOTION TO STRIKE STATES DEATH NOTICE SINCE DEATH BY LETHAL INJECTION WILL RESULT IN CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT

NOTE: TO MOTION TO PROHIBIT THE STATE FROM VIEWING AND/OR ACCESSING JAIL VISITATION RECORDS

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Snipped

The above noted motions actually made me laugh out loud followed by some eye rolling.

:floorlaugh:

Jmho, Jodi Arias' suicide notes and threats to Travis and her one "attempt" where she "nicked" herself and stopped because it "stung" too much was just another attempt to manipulate the juror and public as she done all her life.
She was trying to minimize in people's minds the brutal slashing and thrusting of her knife into Travis' body over and over.
I missed the first part of the trial where they played her interrogation tape with Det. Flores...Jodi Arias' body language and words when she was trying to get a look at the crime scene/death photos was vile, this sociopath will do anything to get off and relive her handiwork. She doesn't want to die because she always had too much fun making everyone else' lives miserable. Liar, thief, murderer, sociopath describes Arias.

I can't bear to look at those photos. How can she?! Sick, sick, sick.

I think that JM was trying to drive home the fact that TA shaved that day before he had his shower. I went back and listened to the original tape when she was talking with Det. Flores and in typical JA style she does talk about two different instances. One when TA allowed her to take the photo of him shaving that he subsequently used on his myspace page and then the second, where she talks about having to convince him to take the shower pics on the day he died. I think JM was confused on this issue unfortunately.

moo

Yes, he got her to admit it appeared Travis shaved that day before the shower pics and that in the Flores tape she mentioned him shaving and she convincing him to do shower pics at that time. She did mention the myspace pic and that it was a "run on sentence" that made it sound like she convinced Travis to do shower photos on June 4th but it was actually in January....

I don't think Martinez is confused at all despite Jodi's attempt to do so in her in her cross on 2/28 "yes, part of it" three times.

She is maddening :banghead::banghead:

The state just filed a motion to get the WalMart records and the records from the gas station.

What puzzles me is that the DT had to know this was coming. So that she knows also.
What is her story? I guess she is just trying to avoid the DP

not necessarily! They did not have any idea messages were written in the magazines and they got blindsided by the 3rd gas can in Salt Lake City.

This is Rumor only, I have heard they put Jodi in a time out and taken away her exercise yard privileges for 1 week! And she cannot compete in the upcoming Prison American Idol 2013, or go on tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela