Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah you and popcorn! Me I got stocked up on. Canned sodas! Cup of noodles! Baked a pineapple side down cake! I'm like ready for tomorrow!
Got my Ativan ! Handy

Pineapple upside down cake, cup of noodles and ativan??!! Marry me!!! Lol:floorlaugh:

Heck yeah you and popcorn! Me I got stocked up on. Canned sodas! Cup of noodles! Baked a pineapple side down cake! I'm like ready for tomorrow!
Got my Ativan ! Handy

LOL I am with you....have a roast and veggies cooked....should last a couple days...cancelled all appointments until Friday......ummmmmmmm Think I will bake a cake later for emergency energy. Can't wait till the:worms: really exposed by JM

I'd like to debunk a Walmart receipt myth.

snipped from http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. What's Walmart's No Receipt Returns Policy?
Walmart's No Receipt policy applies to items returned in a store only. When you return an item without a receipt, you have the option of receiving a cash refund (for purchases under $25), a Gift Card for the amount of the purchase (for purchases over $25) or making an even exchange for the product. We also follow any manufacturer's warranties.

You can make up to three No Receipt returns within a 45 day period.

I do this respectfully to inform those who believe she had to get a gift card if not producing the receipt. I just heard it on JVM again from a caller.

Do I believe she returned it, uh no. But if she did, it could happen like she said.

Not really because they would have given her a piece of paper. She says they gave her nothing. I don't see how it could happen how she says except for the getting cash part. But if Walmart doesn't have a record of it, it didn't happen at all.

I'd like to debunk a Walmart receipt myth.

snipped from http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. What's Walmart's No Receipt Returns Policy?
Walmart's No Receipt policy applies to items returned in a store only. When you return an item without a receipt, you have the option of receiving a cash refund (for purchases under $25), a Gift Card for the amount of the purchase (for purchases over $25) or making an even exchange for the product. We also follow any manufacturer's warranties.

You can make up to three No Receipt returns within a 45 day period.

I do this respectfully to inform those who believe she had to get a gift card if not producing the receipt. I just heard it on JVM again from a caller.

Do I believe she returned it, uh no. But if she did, it could happen like she said.
but it would still show up in their register as a return to merchandise and Juan said there were no gas cans returned on that day (whether she had the paper or not)

I don't get your point. Do you think it's "incorrect labeling" because sociopathy/psychopathy presumes overtly hurting people or committing murder?

I didn't say that. No one said that. What do you mean by "harm"? Of course they harm people, but as was previously pointed out by Mrs G Norris a lot of the devastation caused by this pathology occurs in interpersonal relationships and never approaches the stabby level.

G&AMom: Okay. I was not so worried about you getting it as I was with my making the point badly in the first place.

People seem to be be pretty free with labeling others sociopaths...if someone wrongs you (not "you" personally), they're a sociopath, if someone seems manipulative, they're a sociopath, my ex abused me, so they're a sociopath, etc. It's overused to the point that it loses meaning after awhile.

I think this is because people want/demand a way for things to make sense. Mindless abuse and cruelty don't make sense, but putting a label on it helps people cope but I don't see how it's productive.

On a side note, these subjective "checklists"/pop psychology books to supposedly help lay people identify sociopaths/psychopaths/ASPD seem to relieve the need for critical thinking and do more to ease peoples' minds by giving them permission to put the other person in the "he/she is evil" category. I just don't think it's usually quite that simple. jmo

Walmart return policy: If you do not have a receipt, they will give you a "gift card" with the value of the return.

Speaking from experience.

They WILL NOT just give $$$ for a return. It's needs to be tracked.

the lady calling into jvm said she called salinas walmart.
a websleuths person here recently said she called walmart regarding return policy. .?????????

I think Mrs. G Norris got what I was driving at.

When Burr does it it's funny, but when you think about how Jodi Arias operated with the relentless endless drama and attempts to isolate Travis Alexander from his support, perhaps culminating in at least emotional blackmail (if not actual with the "sex tape" and photos), ending up with destroying him rather than letting him be free of her, it's not that funny.

AWWWWW! Just when I was beginning to admire you for your thought provoking posts!

Yes , Burr is funny, but the guy has some real anger issues with women. Wonder what mommy did to him. Maybe he finds it easy to get his comedy material, because he is a jerk, and women have figured that out!!

We don't all belong on Pedestals, but we also don't All belong to "Sociopaths Anonymous" I am not even sure Jodie is a sociopath. She has never had any prior history of this type of behavior---This was like a One Time Deal--Obsession might be a better word for a Mental break of some kind. NOT that she is excused for her actions.Never!

In a way, I wish she really did return the gas can. I think it would be funny if she was being truthful about that one incident and no one believed her.

It would be even funnier if there were surveillance videos showing her buying the gas can as a blonde and bringing it back as a brunette.

Are there any journal notes or text msgs entered in evidence indicating she told Travis she wanted to kill herself? I'd like to hear the DV expert explain that as HE's controlling her, not HER controlling him.

Not really because they would have given her a piece of paper. She says they gave her nothing. I don't see how it could happen how she says except for the getting cash part. But if Walmart doesn't have a record of it, it didn't happen at all.

Plus she had the receipt! Martinez told her and will prove the fuel can was never scanned back into inventory because she never returned it.

I added this to my sig line... hopefully this will help those that were/are confused with the time zones. :)

The judge told the jury to be back at 10amAZ time (1pm EST) tomorrow (Wed, March 13).

2ymjfih.png

So glad it was confirmed! That "group" that put up a video should be reported...

That 'group' is clinging to their story and now they are accusing the Riverside PD of LYING to cover up their incompetency. And they want Project Innocence to come on board for poor Jodi. [ ..like that'll ever happen...]

Same group/IP addy as the Support CA site. But its my understanding we cant really talk about them.
I will risk a time out by saying........WHOO HOO THEY GOT HOSED TODAY :great:

:great:

Be careful what you ask for. Yes, male model/actor/singer/TV personality Marcus Schenkenberg famously did a Calvin Klein shoot in the shower.

6a00e54f9153e088330133f59d3746970b-800wi.jpg

These ads were done in the early 1990's for Calvin Klein so I sincerely doubt that they were an inspiration for the shower pictures of TA. JA would only have been maybe 11 or 12 years old when they came out.

I added this to my sig line... hopefully this will help those that were/are confused with the time zones. :)

The judge told the jury to be back at 10a.m. AZ time tomorrow (Wed, March 13).

2ymjfih.png

You are awesome for posting this, but to me it's pretty simple, add an hour to whatever time difference you were before DLS.

I don't get why this is so hard. It isn't rocket science! :giggle:

They probably didn't even bother to look at the magazines. They were probably listed in the state's exhibit list and Nurmi never thought physically take a look. That is my assumption.

If the mags were seized wouldn't Nurmi have been informed and investigated why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver