DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steely O'Emu

hahahahahaha!!

saintpaddyemu.jpg

Apropos of nothing....
one of your most LOL-worthy emus yet, Dan the Man
...top o' the mornin' (er, evenin') to ya!

:seeya:

:lol: that is the most ridiculous looking emu!

That 'group' is clinging to their story and now they are accusing the Riverside PD of LYING to cover up their incompetency. And they want Project Innocence to come on board for poor Jodi. [ ..like that'll ever happen...]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Those poor people. I shouldn't laugh, but really!

Be careful what you ask for. Yes, male model/actor/singer/TV personality Marcus Schenkenberg famously did a Calvin Klein shoot in the shower.

6a00e54f9153e088330133f59d3746970b-800wi.jpg

:thud:
JA *wishes* she could take these kind of photos...thank you....ive been wondering CK photos she was testilying about!

These ads were done in the early 1990's for Calvin Klein so I sincerely doubt that they were an inspiration for the shower pictures of TA. JA would only have been maybe 11 or 12 years old when they came out.

I think tv, movies, commercials, ads were all JA had. She lived through the lives of others, whether real or make believe.

I appreciate the person who posted the Walmart return policy; however, the gas can had to be returned in their Walamrt inventory...thru their computer....they had to know without a receipt how much to give back to her by scanning the gas can and adding it back to the inventory. They cannot just take JA's good word :floorlaugh: therefore inventory will go against a return if it was not taken back to the store. No one at Walmart can just pull cash, no matter how little the amount, out of their drawer and not return the can to inventory.

I formerly audited cell phone kiosks inside Walmart's in GA and SC for Alltel and our inventory was kept in the back of certain Walmart stores.....they have a very good inventory tracking system in lace to keep prices down and theft at a minimum.

I'd like to debunk a Walmart receipt myth.

snipped from http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. What's Walmart's No Receipt Returns Policy?
Walmart's No Receipt policy applies to items returned in a store only. When you return an item without a receipt, you have the option of receiving a cash refund (for purchases under $25), a Gift Card for the amount of the purchase (for purchases over $25) or making an even exchange for the product. We also follow any manufacturer's warranties.

You can make up to three No Receipt returns within a 45 day period.

I do this respectfully to inform those who believe she had to get a gift card if not producing the receipt. I just heard it on JVM again from a caller.

Do I believe she returned it, uh no. But if she did, it could happen like she said.

Thanks for the info, however wouldn't there still be a stock inventory record of the return?

They had eyes on her from what I remember but I would like to know if there was any electronic surveillance. Just because I am the type of person that wants to know everything. :D

OHMYGAWD! I just spewed Crystal Light all over my computer when I saw the picture of KN yanking on his yang-yang!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wheither or not JA has been diagnosed as a sociopath really has nothing to do with the justice that needs to take place in this case.

We all could have a diagnosis of some sort ...it does not give us permission to victimize another.

I have trusted our justice system a great deal...it does has its flaws as we have seen in past trials...I will continue to have faith in the system unless it ceases to work at all.

Thanks to police and District Attorneys and Prosecutors such as Mr Martinez and Judges for doing the best they can with the Laws of our Land. I would rather live here in the USA than anywhere else.

Would I change a few things..heck yeah...free ice cream and Great Wine delivered free daily. hehehe

I continue to pray for TA and his Family.

I just want to thank the WS posters who keep me entertained every day. Since I love mysteries and good comedy, I can find both on this site,

I am also learning patience from the posters that can answer posts that ask questions that can easily be found with a little searching, from posters that can nicely answer the devils advocate types and can keep snark out of their posts. Sometimes I literally have to hold back the snark. Thanks to you all for your input into this fabulous site.

not necessarily! They did not have any idea messages were written in the magazines and they got blindsided by the 3rd gas can in Salt Lake City.

<snipped>

The Defense Team has had ALL the discovery from the prosecution. Now, if they looked at all those items ... I don't know, but I do know that had access to them. IF not ... they would have screamed to the heavens above for violation of the law.

Oh great not back tomorrow until 1 p.m. AZ time :banghead: that's 4 p.m. my time. I agreed to go into work at 4 for a few hours :furious: I thought they would be back at their usual a.m. time. Oh well it will be on youtube.

Judge Stevens said 10:00 a.m. AZ time, unless there's been a change since.

And... I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it, if he didn't know it was true!

ITA! Right now we've got the truth-teller, Juan Martinez, and the liar, Jodi Arias. I don't believe he'd ever risk changing that.

Who is going to volunteer to post this on that other site? Raise your hand! :giggle:
I would gladly volunteer, but I got banned from that site. They called me a troll. :elfroll:

Is that true????? Why is it an afternoon start time? DARRRRNNNNN. I have an appt. at 3 pm so I thought I'd just miss the tail end.

I'm thinking its still 1pm eastern time.....10am Arizona.
That dang time change thing again:)

Smack me if you must....

But what time will the trial be live tomorrow? I am so so lost now LOLOLOL

CR2008-031021 3/13/2013 10:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias

I copied the above from the court calender....it still shows 10:30AM AZ time, where does the above posted get 1pm AZ time?????:waitasec:

Oh great not back tomorrow until 1 p.m. AZ time :banghead: that's 4 p.m. my time. I agreed to go into work at 4 for a few hours :furious: I thought they would be back at their usual a.m. time. Oh well it will be on youtube.

Um, I think court begins at 10 tomorrow morning... 1:00 Eastern. At least that's what's posted on the court docket.

Is that true????? Why is it an afternoon start time? DARRRRNNNNN. I have an appt. at 3 pm so I thought I'd just miss the tail end.

No, no, no, folks. The trial is due to start at 10 or 10:15 Arizona Time! The 3 p.m. start is for those of us on the East Coast.

Edit: Rats! I mean the 1:00 start time is the East Coast. I'm am so totally confused! Don't pay any attention to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV