Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if Arias had this pedophilia claim idea on her mind before Travis was murdered then she would have gotten on his computer and gone on the X-rated little boys websites to make it seem as though Travis had done it. Nothing at all was found on Travis' computer because 1. Travis was NOT a pedophile and 2. Jodi never thought of it when Travis was alive.

:wave: T minus 45 min!

[Assuming court begins at 10am AZ time]

TigerBalm's US Time Zone Map:
3qy3a.png

I've realized I'll never be able to keep up (yesterday I tried and couldn't get closer than 4 pages behind lol) so I'm just going to the end of the tread and starting from here. Anagrammy asked me a couple days ago if I could link pics, last night and this morning I took a bunch of screen shots and uploaded them to my PB album here:

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/geevees/library/?view=media#/user/geevees/library/?/user/geevees/library/&_suid=136318968264006598512101018741

I have decided that she stabbed him first, and here's why - look at the diagram (or one of the bedroom carpet pics (but I think the diagram illustrates it better), there are two areas of blood leading past the closet and to the TV cabinet in the bedroom corner.

I remember she said in one of her answers on the stand that she had her purse on the dresser (I think when JM was asking about when she packed up to leave TA's house) - I think her purse was on that cabinet and she had the dripping knife in her hand when she went for the gun. I also got a decent pic of the egde of the sheet dragging pic, you can see something on top left of the sheet, it's either buttons (meaning it's the duvet cover) or maybe it's the gun she laid on top of it while she dragged him back. I'm thinking button though but I can't make that any clearer.

Most of the pics in the album aren't lightened or otherwise messed with, I just screen shotted and saved (a couple have the isolated area of what I think is flying blood) but most are the way they were shown in court, so save and play with them if you like.

I hope you're right about the jury. I'm still worried about all the questions they're asking her. It's like they are trying hard to get believable answers to explain away some of her inconsistencies. It makes you wonder.

It is also possible since this is a DP case, the amount of questions may be a necessity for those who have to determine her fate in the end. I believe that were I to be given such a huge responsibilty I would be firing questions faster than JM if given the chance.

I'm small too. My husband says I'm one strong little sh**. :)

Teresa

Reminds of that scene in Planes, Trains and Automobiles when the guy in the pick up truck was picking up Del and Neal and made his wife get out of the truck and grab their luggage.

"Her first baby came out sideways, she didn't scream or nothin"

I took a look at that 'other site' and am ashamed to say that for a brief moment it scared me - only because I was reminded that there are actually people who want to believe in her so much that they are able to twist or overlook cold hard evidence. I let my mind go to 'what if' regarding the jury.

I rushed over here for some good old Voice of Reason from those of you that consistently, articulately, thoughtfully, and often passionately provide it. Thanks so much to all you, especially Karengo for inviting me here. I feel so much better!

I still think its possible there could be a juror or two that might not completely get it, but it doesnt matter because I believe in this Jury. When it comes time to deliberate, I have faith they will stay as long as it takes to convince any holdout there might be, by going over their doubts or questions with the evidence.

BBM

I wouldn't think so, given the nature of their questions. The jury is very pro prosecution.

The people at that other place can babble as long and loud as they want to. In the end, all that noise doesn't change the facts. JA is a murderer. She is guilty. Period.

I have to wonder if any jurors would have any doubts at this point that the murder was premeditated and the self defense excuse is unsupported. JA's own words on the stand will be her undoing:

http://youtu.be/dYwZlHqgF_M

It starts at 5:30.

Judge: "Were you mad at Travis when you were stabbing him?"
JA: "I don't recall fear being a prominent...I mean, sorry. I don't recall anger being a prominent..

Then the objection. LOL!!! I can't see anyone on the jury believing this was self defense at this point, but then there was the Pinellas 12.......

Good morning all! I am like a kid on Christmas today! I won't be listening along today, but hubby and I set it to record and will watch after work. I'll be checking in here all day for the good stuff...

How do you set it to record???:please:

Absolutely not. The fact that he was not already excommunicated would be conditional on him not seeing Jodi Arias again. Mormons who are engaged to marry are allowed to continue the relationship but they often have required weekly counseling and curtailment of activities like being alone on dates or alone in a house together, etc. Since Travis was not going to marry JA and had already broken up with her, any "seeing" of her would imply a sexual liaison. Why else would he be seeing her? The bishop would never buy that.

Moreover, he would be sending a message to all the single ladies that he was still with his by-then longtime girlfriend. She had told one person already that they were having oral sex, so that was no doubt all over the gossip train, further ruining his chances. That is my guess why Mimi told Travis she was not interested in him. She heard he had oral with Jodi, he was too aggressive with her and she talked to her mother about it. A Mormon mother hearing that would say absolutely not! Mimi hesitated about even going to Cancun with Travis because he was already having his reputation sullied by being associated with tire-slashing, sex-blabbing JA. She explained on the stand that she only went because they would be in a group, staying with friends and she had been there before, knew the situation would be innocent, etc.

Remember, that Travis going to the bishop would mean Jodi's bishop would be notified and call her into his office. This is like being called into the principal's office when you were a kid times ten. You are being summoned. Being that she did not voluntarily come forward, chances are she would be charged, found guilty in a "Court of Love" and excommunicated. A convert from California will usually be blamed as the instigator, especially since this one is a blonde bombshell wearing lowcut blouses and, on occasion, no bra. Culpability is a big deal.

When I was confessing, they made me go through embarrassing details to "establish" who was "at fault." (Who took your clothes off? You or him?) Since I was a convert, my boyfriend was not punished. He was thought to have fallen under my spell....lol! I married him, so all was forgiven.

Sign me a retired former Brunette Bombshell....

Thanks for sharing your insight and so glad it all worked out for you both!

:floorlaugh: "... Sign me a retired former Brunette Bombshell...." :floorlaugh:

I would assume the answer to the following question would be highly variable but ...

After TA spoke with his bishop, how long before JA's bishop would have called her in? TIA

Juan Martinez - Prosecutor Support Page
Mr. Martinez has emailed me several times and is most definitely appreciative of this "positive" page. The members on this page ROCK! Thx for all your support. ~Admin 2~

lol, I'll bet you're still here, aren't you...hitting refresh in between dusting endtables, we know...it's okay :great:

Hey, I'm just taking a break! Catching my breath! You know! Plus, there's that long lunch break, so I'll get it done, don't you worry!:groucho:

Have taken a 4 day break from all things JA. Almost. Can't seem to stop thoughts about the trial popping up when I least expect them to.

I'm sure this is no revelation and has been discussed many times in many ways. Lat night, though, my mind shifted the kalidescope of testimony/evidence ever so slightly, and the pieces fell into a point of view I think it's possible JA held.

JA's past relationships demonstrate that she never acknowledged much less respected other's boundaries or privacy. JA has a 100% track record of being controlling, possessive, and utterly self-absorbed. As well,she has proven incapable of fashioning any life of her own for herself. She is like a formless ball of clay, requiring a mold-- a man- to wrap herself around in order to have any identity at all.

Given all that is true- and IMO, it is, then what was so different about her relationship with Travis Alexander that led to his murder?

IMO the Fatal Attraction--"if I can't have him nobody can"-- interpretation is way too simplistic and misses the mark. JA never loved Travis- she is incapable of genuine attachment of any kind. She had/has no friends of her own, male or female. Subtract Travis's friends and his church/ business circles she relentlessly inserted herself into and what is left is her small handful of ex-boyfriends. Travis as possession, perhaps, but love? Nah.

Come mid to late May 2008, she still wanted TA, whatever that meant to her. Travis was clearly trying to distance himself. Her endless manipulations and "drama," the tools she had always used, successfully, to keep her talons in him were failing her. Travis was going to move on, and without her. IMO Cancun with Mimi made her extremely angry, yes, but that was only half the story.

JA knew that Travis kept the end months of their "relationship" secret, and she knew that he did so because his friends didn't like her/were creeped out by her. The benefit to JA of that secrecy, though, was that Travis was telling only a very few of his closest friends about JA's increasing hostility and bizarre behavior.

If only a few of T's Arizona buddies knew who and what she really was, she could in theory move on herself and latch onto another innocent Mormon guy, her preferred class of victim.

But Travis wasn't just calling it quits with her. He called her a sociopath and a *advertiser censored*. He told her his friends would spit in her face if they knew the truth about her, and he threatened to expose the truth about her- both her sexual and crazy behavior- to her family and to his friends.

I think the threat of having her normality mask removed by Travis absolutely panicked JA. HE would be able to move on and get married, but SHE would a pariah, denied her victim pool of Mormons and PPL folk. Poof would go the easy access to the life TA showed her that she immediately saw as her right and due-- the traveling, the nice house and car, the income she'd never earn as a part time waitress at Denny's.

I think she killed him to silence him. I think she snuck into his house and tried to plant incriminating "evidence" on his computer while he still slept. I think she had sex with him to demonstrate that she still held power over him, and I think that she screamed about HER destroying HIM as she stabbed him and slit his throat.

I think that this trial, from JA's warped sociopathic view, is providing her with the satisfaction of doing to HIM what he threatened to do to HER. He would tell the world about HER whoredom? She trumps him by lying about affairs with married women, spins woe is me tales of tootsie pops and raunchy fantasies (taped for the express purpose of exposing him), and from the darkest recesses of her sick mind, accuses him of pedophilia. Take THAT, Travis.

HE would tell the world about HER viciousness and psycho behavior? She trumps him again by manufacturing her accusations of physical abuse. Take THAT, Travis.

Every accusation she makes outright and slips in under her breath or under the radar is a gigantic FU to Travis. She's gleeful and triumphant and cocky because she is getting the opportunity of a lifetime to obliterate Travis the way she felt he was poised to do to her.

Personally I'm glad in one way that she's so wrapped up in her pursuit for revenge that she's single-handedly destroying any possibility the jury will want to spare her life. Poetic justice at its finest.

:goodpost::thewave:

This is what I woke up to this morning when I got on the computer!!! My daughter put this as my screen saver :giggle:

OMG
I give up. Well take it from me it was funny

i just don't understand all the unnecessary lies?? like her fingers being cut at work and not in the struggle - she could have just stayed w/ the fog and not go into the whole cut myself at work story - if she did, her fingers would have been bandaged in the pics at the house

I don't think she even understands why she lies, it's pathological lying "pseudologica phantastica" she even lacks the capacity to understands that the lies ultimately are detrimental. And when she is cornered by one of her lies, she lies some more. Interesting animal.:waitasec:

:wave: T minus 45 min!

[Assuming court begins at 10am AZ time]

TigerBalm's US Time Zone Map:
3qy3a.png

Another poster suggested having a clock on your computer desktop set to Arizona time. I did just that and I am so happy.

Thanks Quester you rock for the countdowns and thanks to the WSer who suggested the desktop clock.

Dinner is in the slow cooker, coffee is on, I'm ready for my date with Juan!

Close fingers on both hands, except your 2 pointers and 2 thumbs. Now hold both hands up palm sides downand look at them. The one which looks like an "L" is your left hand; the one that looks like a backward "L" is your right.

don't twist your wrists around like JA taking a drink of water when using this technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth