Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of which day? Does seem awfully strange that during this interview blitz we get a whole new timeline and a brand spanking new reason why we should look at an abduction.

Tacopina stages better stories than Debbie, unfortunately.

Something else about the MK interviews. LB babbled on about a Pack-N-Play that is kept at someone else's house where they stay. Does anyone remember this?

..i'm sure the interviews today were tacopina's idea....it was going to come out eventually that she'd been drinking----get out there and say it matter-of-factly 1st......and deborah did.

..then tacopina uses that to show us how honest and forthcoming poor grieving deborah really is.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

Tacopina also addressed the most-recent interviews given by the couple. Deborah Bradley admitted to "Good Morning America's" Dan Abrams that she had been drinking the night the baby disappeared.
"In regards to her acknowledging she had wine that night, or drank, that goes to her credibility. It's being truthful," he said. "At the end of the day, she's got nothing to hide."

How do we know she's telling the truth now, when she was lying before. :snooty:

House lights on all night.....DB states she was drunk & may have blacked out....and changes timeline of when Baby Lisa last seen - 10:30 pm becomes 6:40 pm!

So, we are left to believe she was in a drunken stupor, passed out and intruder kidnapped Baby Lisa. If this is the case - then the kidnapper would be very limited to only those who knew that JI would be at working the night shift. Who was told he would be working night shift? Or was it ever mentioned at a public setting where someone could over hear?

Otherwise - Lisa was either not drunk or simly timpsy - as she had to hide an accidental death or premeditated death/sale. In that case, I suspect DB was up late staging the scene. The house was all lit up. JI came home earlier than expected, and she had to jump back into bed and pretend she was sleeping........

Or... her military husband has a buddy who took the baby for revenge. But, how would they have known JI would be working night shift for first time and LB would be drunk? Very far fetched.

The LE should know a lot. The neighbor knows what DB drank that night, and would have seen any company. Someone mentioned that window screen was ajar, because Baby Lisa was passed through the window in order to prevent children (who were in back room watching movie) from seeing the transaction. Quite possible. I still think the Mom should be charged with child neglect- drinking while taking care of 3 children, did not bother to check on ill baby (that is upsetting) after putting to bed at 6:40 pm. Not fit to be a mother.

I wonder if DB and JI's relationship was not working out. Maybe DB did not want a reminder of the relationship. She wanted to be single and free to have "adult time". If she got rid of the baby, she could simply walk away from everything.

If you are innocent, why would you lie about the time line?

I believe the interviews today were to do a shotgun approach to making sure every juror in that grand jury tomorrow hears Debbie's side of the newly crafted story by Joe T. The cost of doing that was very high, however. I've known all along it was her, but it's so nice to see so many of you come off the fence. And some of those jurors have come down as well, I am sure. And just wait until LE unveils SOME of the evidence they have on her (and Jeremy) to them.

They will be arrested soon. There is no use for them being out of jail anymore. Thanks Joe.

Question regarding the grand jury.. is there a time limit on presenting evidence? If not, does it seem to be a bit of a rush to present the facts/evidence? I thought that was a rather slow process generally speaking and you want to have all your ducks in a row prior to requesting a GJ? Someone educate me please :)

At the end of which day? Does seem awfully strange that during this interview blitz we get a whole new timeline and a brand spanking new reason why we should look at an abduction.

..and by admitting to being drunk---we also have a new reason for why she couldn't keep her facts straight, changing her story, and gaps in her version of events..

..poor thing was "just drunk" at the time.

..but----she's being honest (!) about it now.

..so feel sorry for her----she a grievin' mom who has lost her child.

( but joe-----what's jeremy's reason for HIS changing his story every time he tells it ?? )

Something else about the MK interviews. LB babbled on about a Pack-N-Play that is kept at someone else's house where they stay. Does anyone remember this?

Yes, I was wondering why she was saying that. Not sure why she needed to make that point. She was talking about not wanting to live in that house again, saying she wanted Lisa's stuff. Said she had Barney and something else and the pack and play was at this other house. :waitasec:

She seriously thinks that being 'drunk' has nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance?! If she is honestly that dimwitted and clueless, then I'd say the other children in the home are in danger as well. Sorry, lady, but your being drunk that night has EVERYTHING to do with your daughter's disappearance, IMO.

What gets me is DB stated in one interview (forgot which one) that "LE will find Lisa soon"

Not sure if that was the exact quote but something like that. It struck me strange she would say that. This told me DB does know where Lisa is and LE has been ever so close to her or facts she knows that LE has tells her the gig is up shortly.

Heck they might have already found Lisa and we don't know it. Who is to say she wasn't found at the Landfill or some place else but media has been way to busy with JI and DB to pay attention. LE could have held it on the slide too. After all we didn't even know they were searching the landfill until the 3rd time!

They could be still searching to find the cell phones to tie everything together. This might also be why DB stated she expected to be arrested a few times.

MOO, MOO, and MOO!

..and by admitting to being drunk---we also have a new reason for why she couldn't keep her facts straight, changing her story, and gaps in her version of events..

..poor thing was "just drunk" at the time.

..but----she's being honest (!) about it now.

..so feel sorry for her----she a grievin' mom who has lost her child.

( but joe-----what's jeremy's reason for HIS changing his story every time he tells it ?? )

Yep. So we move the timeline back, giving us more time to inbibe. For some reason, she felt she had to go beyond "We were socially lubricated" to we were shatfaced blind drunk to the point that I could have blacked out, I just don't remember. We leave it to the neighbor to tell us we turned the lights off. No mention now of her being in the computer room, like before. We can now only assume we checked on Lisa at 10:30, because we usually did. If this isn't the biggest load of piffle ever spewed forth, in this case, I will eat my fedora.

MOO ...

:waitasec: I am "thinking out loud" here ...

- We know that DB bought a "box of wine" at the grocery hours before her claim that Baby Lisa was "allegedly" taken by an intruder ...

- DB on "national tv" this morning, 10-17-11, and "admitted" to drinking wine the night Baby Lisa went "missing" ...

- Presser held this afternoon, 10-17-11 by DB and JI with their recently retained attorney JT -- IMO "spinning" a "defense" for the "family" ...

It is "my opinion" that this attorney was hired PRIOR to DB's appearances on these morning shows on 10-17-11 where DB discussed her "drinking" the night Baby Lisa disappeared ...

There was NOT enough time for this attorney JT to meet with both DB and JI since the morning shows aired, counsel them, etc. ...

And I think DB's "DEFENSE" will be that she was "drunk" ... And IMO ... I would NOT be surprised if this attorney was behind it -- or DB "overplayed" it -- because that is going to be her "defense" ?

Now ... was DB "drunk" ? We know she bought wine but we do NOT have any confirmation of "how much" she drank -- other than what DB said on this morning's shows ...

And IMO -- DB is NOT BELIEVABLE !

So I am wondering if maybe she is putting on an ACT -- for her DEFENSE STRATEGY ?

I hope this made some sense ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

ITA..and let's not forget Mr. Hotshot charges $750 an hour! NO WAY is this guy going to hang his hat on a case that doesn't bring him in the big bucks.

It's apparent that HE knows something (or a LOT) that we, the general public have no clue about!

IMO- hiring this guy makes a statement in and of itself!

This poor little baby- is anyone (besides the police) worried about you??

I don't have a doubt in my mind that her story about being drunk is the truth. Lots of evidence points to it being the truth. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and SAYS it's a duck...it's most likely a duck, imo.

What bugs me is that she has the nerve to admit that it's possible she blacked out in one breath, and in the next breath practically defies us to believe it's possible she had anything what-so-ever to do with her daughter's death. Can't have it both ways, Debbie. Can't use the "blacked out" excuse for not knowing what happened to your daughter, and then state with ANY degree of certainty that you didn't have anything to do with it. Sorry.

Snickering and smirking during an interview about your missing baby is beyond inappropriate. And although she denied a "drinking problem", she sure did describe one. A set-up for a fake rehab check in?
Btw, I've been hoping for almost 2 weeks that someone responsible is caring for the two boys. IMO, all time with DB should be supervised (by someone other than JI).

Question regarding the grand jury.. is there a time limit on presenting evidence? If not, does it seem to be a bit of a rush to present the facts/evidence? I thought that was a rather slow process generally speaking and you want to have all your ducks in a row prior to requesting a GJ? Someone educate me please :)

I don't think we know much at all about why this Grand Jury was called, it seemed to be in conjunction with the demand for media tapes. And after the GJ that convened for a while in Kyron's case, I am not sure whether it makes any sense to expect anything to come out of it. I am not counting on any big news.

Here is the transcript for Part III of the Fox interview that I was asking about earlier. I have bolded the part that seems hinky to me:

MK: How far into it did they accuse you?
DB: A couple hours.

MK: Really?
DB: Yeah.

MK: Into the first interview?
DB Yeah.
JI: Yeah.

MK: What did they say?
DB: You did it. Where is…where’s she at? Sh….You know stuff like that. I can’t really get into that. I don’t want to affect the investigation. It’s not about clearing my name.

MK: Did they do that same thing to you Jeremy?
JI: Yeah, um, yeah. They did very same thing. (**DB mumbles something here and shakes her head no. I can’t make it out.**) They first told me it was her. Then later told me it was me and that an accident had happened or…but yeah.

MK: What about that because that is one of the theories that people speculate about? That…it’s not that you hurt your daughter but maybe she had an accident in the house and then you panicked.
DB: That’s what 911 is for. That’s the only answer I have for that. All the ideas people have on what me or him might have done or what….it’s just sick.

MK: The police told you that you failed a polygraph. They, also told us that you failed it and that you failed it miserably. Did they tell you what questions you failed?
DB: Yes.

MK: What questions?
DB: Do I know where she’s at?

MK: Anything else?
DB: No. I don’t remember. I don’t think so.

MK: What did you say to them when they told you that?
DB: That’s not possible. I have absolutely no idea where my daughter is. If I knew she’d be with me.

MK: And how did they respond?
DB: Called me a bad mother. And said I ought to fess up pretty much.

JI: They keep bringing up that maybe it was an accident, maybe you did it during the 2 hours you were home and she found out about it later.

DB: I’m scared of ‘em because they’ve scared the crap out of me. I mean they’ve managed to do a great job at that so….

MK: You could not only have lost your daughter, you could lose your freedom.
DB: Yeah, and I’ve done nothing wrong.

IF that's true then I think we have a PD looking for the easy route. In most cases like this it usually is a family member IIRC. However, if I had nothing to do with it and I was told I'd failed a poly I'd know what the cops were up to and I'd leave right then hire a lawyer and PI and take my case to the media. JMO

There's a statute of limitations on all crimes, except murder, but I doubt they're anywhere near that time right now.

She seriously thinks that being 'drunk' has nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance?! If she is honestly that dimwitted and clueless, then I'd say the other children in the home are in danger as well. Sorry, lady, but your being drunk that night has EVERYTHING to do with your daughter's disappearance, IMO.

You'd think she would break down with regret that the drunkenness might have caused her to miss an intruder. Instead, she's on the defensive. That strikes me as suspicious.

I can't either ... hmmm ... it is "possible" that "maybe" JI was not telling the "truth" about an LDT ?

And now that he has "lawyered up" he will never take one ...

MOO ...

Yep, with Joe Tacopina representing this couple, we have probably heard the last we will ever hear from them. According to JT, the mother, especially, is not guilty. Strange huh?

I believe that they can keep going back to the GJ, so there is no harm in getting evidence to them early.

The problem I am having with all of this is that if the mom is guilty, the baby is almost certainly dead. If she is not, there is a fair chance she is alive, somewhere. I don't believe this is a case of "baby selling" or anything like that; this baby seemed to be the focus of this family and their economic situation does not appear to be much worse than many families. JMO

And the drinking clearly opens the door to not hearing an intruder as well as it does to having harmed Lisa herself; possibly more in the favor of an intruder, since there doesn't appear to have been any physical signs of an accident, or a cover-up, and the baby has not been found. That said, LE is looking at mom for a reason. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery