Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1_tinaSatchwell.jpg

Tina Satchwell in 2016
Richard Satchwell says the pain caused by this malicious account has only been deepened by the inclusion of him with the couple's beloved dog Tina, who passed away last November after nearly two decades as the couple's pet.

The fake profile only went up on the very popular Tinder dating site over the weekend - but Richard was made aware of it within a few days and Richard is now trying to get it taken down, he told the Irish Mirror.

When told of the fake account, he said: “Thanks for letting me know. No I’m not on Tinder and as it happens, the brown dog passed away in November, aged 18.”

Richard, who these days prefers not to be in the media, says he still hopes that Tina is alive - and that she one day gets in touch.

“I still have hope that she contacts someone and gets in touch,” he told us.

“A man has been arrested in relation to the disappearance of Tina Satchwell in Youghal, Co Cork.

The man, who is in his 50s and understood to be known to the missing woman, was arrested earlier this afternoon in the Youghal area.”

“A man has been arrested in relation to the disappearance of Tina Satchwell in Youghal, Co Cork.

The man, who is in his 50s and understood to be known to the missing woman, was arrested earlier this afternoon in the Youghal area.”

That pretty much gives it away then.

I have a feeling they will find her in the house/garden.

Sigh

Tina vanished right after the Ian Stewart trial (Helen Bailey murder). I don't know if the houses on Grattan Street would originally have had septic tank waste disposal. They will be on the mains sewer system now I imagine, but there's a chance there's old systems or other types of underground storages existing there. On the 1877 OS map, that street is all coal yards and (I presume) harbour/dock related buildings. I'm guessing the house were built around the turn of the 20th century perhaps. Do we have any locals here who would know more? It's only a 2 hour drive from me, I might take a spin down.

'This morning, gardaí moved two mini-diggers, a refuse skip and a vegetation shredder onto a property in Youghal that they are searching.'

"Gardaí investigating the murder of Tina Satchwell are conducting a search of a property, including underneath all floors, following new developments in the case."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back