Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason released a very strong statement saying this was a FRAUD and Strickland was going to be recused once again and this entire thing is ridiculous.

I am just happy that her DT has to do legal work for her again. It costs them money$
every time they say a word, file anything, research anything, even for them to to read anything. LOL And the lawsuits are coming down the pike as we speak.

Something I'm just not getting about probation, double jeopardy, recusing Strickland again is what part of the sentence for a crime you plead guilty to is up for debate ? appeal ? whatever you want to call it ... how can the defense argue now when when KC plead guilty to the charges and the defense never questioned the sentences ? ... Judge Strickland nor a jury found KC guilty ... she pleaded guilty ... I just don't understand where there's any wiggle room and why Mason (and others) would spout recusal and double jeopardy .. ???? :waitasec:

Another thing I don't understand are defense lawyers who fight each and every decision made against their client despite the fact that their client got off on the most serious felony charges ... like appealing the lying convictions ... seriously ? ... wouldn't most defense lawyers consider this a very successful outcome for them and move on ?

The one thing that leaped out at me was that Mr. Lippman, for the first time he's been representing the Anthony's seemed to have nothing at all to say to the media.

Now it appears he is accompanying them on the plane to Texas, according to the latest news release. Hmmm...:waitasec:

Right there with ya! The mere fact that Lippman accompanied them speaks volumes to me....

A Landscaping Company might...as long as her job is outside and she has no access to clients, their invoices, the company accounting, etc...

How about a Dry Cleaners shop (cleaning, pressing and bagging clothes) but no access to the register and always under the watchful eye of the supervisor?

Street Sweeper? I know after researching the Long Island case that towns/cities use some private businesses.

For their own protection, any company that keeps cash, personal ID or credit card info, on hand, will have to say no.

Maybe she could work for a Pooper Scooper Company and put the magnetic company placard on the side of the Sunfire.

dry cleaner MIGHT not be such a good idea...access to bags...we KNOW what she did w/ bags( put caylee in them/IMO-trash and ironicly a laundry bag too! )-she get mad at one of her co workers--wild eyes,snarling teeth, probably a little fist clench, then bam...they disappear, only to be found 6 mos later in a swamp...nope not a good idea at all..so goes another remote possibility of her holding down a job...heck even mcdonalds wouldnt want her ( esp around a cash register)
again all just my opinion only...

Does anyone have a clue as to why Judge Strickland is doing this now? I wonder why he didn't do this before she left jail, or immediately after?

Something about this is "off." Why now?

I really wondered about that too.
Maybe he had to do some case law research. Maybe he was pressured by other colleagues. Maybe it took time to sink in that his decision was overruled by agencies not authorized of such modifications. Somebody said , he was up for re- election. All factors and speculations of course . Only Judge Strickland could answer those questions. Hopefully the media will ask him.
If I were a Judge , I would be thoroughly p*ssed off, if somebody, not legally authorized , altered my ruling.

Why? Look at the media coverage his signing has created. I believe, in Florida, Circuit Judges are an elected position. With all the public outcry against Casey Anthony what better way to garner public support?

After all, we know he had to recuse himself for inappropriate contact in the first place. Once inappropriate, who knows again....
Inappropriate contact? He talked to a "blogger".

No clue since I don't live in the area, but think I read on another thread in forum that Strickland is up for re-election and some speculate that THIS is why he is pushing this issue...

But I don't know???
I think someone brought it to his attention...maybe RH can chime in as it seems he blogged about it.

Something I'm just not getting about probation, double jeopardy, recusing Strickland again is what part of the sentence for a crime you plead guilty to is up for debate ? appeal ? whatever you want to call it ... how can the defense argue now when when KC plead guilty to the charges and the defense never questioned the sentences ? ... Judge Strickland nor a jury found KC guilty ... she pleaded guilty ... I just don't understand where there's any wiggle room and why Mason (and others) would spout recusal and double jeopardy .. ???? :waitasec:

Another thing I don't understand are defense lawyers who fight each and every decision made against their client despite the fact that their client got off on the most serious felony charges ... like appealing the lying convictions ... seriously ? ... wouldn't most defense lawyers consider this a very successful outcome for them and move on ?
I'd like to know who's paying Mason.

The one thing that leaped out at me was that Mr. Lippman, for the first time he's been representing the Anthony's seemed to have nothing at all to say to the media.

Now it appears he is accompanying them on the plane to Texas, according to the latest news release. Hmmm...:waitasec:
...and on to Arizona supposedly.

Mason released a very strong statement saying this was a FRAUD and Strickland was going to be recused once again and this entire thing is ridiculous.

I am just happy that her DT has to do legal work for her again. It costs them money$
every time they say a word, file anything, research anything, even for them to to read anything. LOL And the lawsuits are coming down the pike as we speak.

:cry: Awww call the waahhhhmbulance, Mason's boots are getting tight. I don't think JS will recuse himself this time.

No clue since I don't live in the area, but think I read on another thread in forum that Strickland is up for re-election and some speculate that THIS is why he is pushing this issue...

But I don't know???

Maybe clerks talk to Judges, lawyers talk to Judges, then Judges talk to Judges, and Judges go back and review their judgements. possibly at the suggestion of other Judges....

:cry: Awww call the waahhhhmbulance, Mason's boots are getting tight. I don't think JS will recuse himself this time.

It's interesting isn't it? Must be some kind of weird allergy Mason has - Strickland puts pen to legal Anthony document and suddenly like Magic, Mason's boots get too tight.

I suspect it is all about the statement initially made about Mason that just will never die that Mason is hucking a fit about. LOL!

I volunteer at AA and NA meetings (in central Florida), and have been told by quite a few that they allowed to serve probabion for a previous sentence while incarcerated for a subsequent crime. This is if the subsequent crime was committed before they were on probation; in other words, only if they did not commit the subsequent crime while already on probation.
Thanks...and I know it's not you...it's me...I read this about 3 times and still can't figure it out. It made my head hurt...lol.

Why the trip to TX and AZ???? What's up with the A's???
Traveling like crazy. Just got bck from Bahamas?
Wish I could AFFORD to travel like that!

JB can still represent her; he can do it pro bono if he chooses. And, not all conditions listed for probation will neccesarily apply to her; the Judge can decide which ones will. She may not be required to get a job, she may not be required to submit to drug and/or alcohol tests, etc. It all depends on which the Judge applies to her.

If she is indigent JB can no longer represent her. She has to get a public defender. Maybe she'll just write JB a check. Gotta be one laying around somewhere. jmo

JB can still represent her; he can do it pro bono if he chooses. And, not all conditions listed for probation will neccesarily apply to her; the Judge can decide which ones will. She may not be required to get a job, she may not be required to submit to drug and/or alcohol tests, etc. It all depends on which the Judge applies to her.

Doesn't the judge's order cover that? I thought it did.

She still gets to sleep on a better bed then she had in jail.
She still gets to move around freely in a house instead of jail cell.
She still gets to eat food that's probably a million times better than she had in jail.

She's on probation, not house arrest. If she's staying with someone they can have anyone arrested for trespassing if they are on their property.
Yup...poor Caylee...she doesn't have the same luxuries that her dear mother has. Lucky Casey.
Life just isn't fair, is it?

If the gal is serving probation for stealing someone's money (yes, she is a felon)....what are the odds that the judge won't include getting a job?

Why the trip to TX and AZ???? What's up with the A's???
Traveling like crazy. Just got bck from Bahamas?
Wish I could AFFORD to travel like that!

Hi! I am a genie and I will gladly grant your wish. However, unlike other genies, before I proceed I will first read you the small print, which is: if you want this unlimited travel you will first have to become an Anthony.
I await your instructions. :floorlaugh:

Unless making a lot of money is the issue I'm not sure why CM is so upset. It's only a year. Both judges were very lenient with her sentencing considering all the charges. It's just a year. She should be able to do that easily. As for her hiding. Please. Her parents seem to be able to walk about freely, no restrictions. I don't see anyone screaming at them. Get her a nice little job and she needs to stay out of the public's eye for awhile. jmo

Maybe clerks talk to Judges, lawyers talk to Judges, then Judges talk to Judges, and Judges go back and review their judgements. possibly at the suggestion of other Judges....

IMO it's laughable that people are saying SS is doing this for re-election ? ... I'm finding it hard to believe that making KC serve a probation that she was already ordered to 2 years ago is gonna be a deal breaker for the judge ... seriously ?

I have a feeling that the oversight didn't come up right away, quite simply, because no one caught it ... just like the number of days KC had served already was calculated wrong the first time ... was that also some conspiracy to keep her in jail 4 more days because someone's career may benefit from it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy