Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of her past record and noteriety, I think she would make an excellent employee. She HAS to know she will be watched like a hawk, and her every move will be scrutinizied by everyone from her employer to customers to <mod snip>

Add the fact that if she does have to serve probation and any mistep would land her back behind bars, I imagine she will be the world's most law abiding citizen.

Not too mention, even as a felon, she can still be bonded.

http://howfelonscangetjobs.blogspot.com/2010/02/federal-bonding-program-can-help-felons.html

A Landscaping Company might...as long as her job is outside and she has no access to clients, their invoices, the company accounting, etc...

How about a Dry Cleaners shop (cleaning, pressing and bagging clothes) but no access to the register and always under the watchful eye of the supervisor?

Street Sweeper? I know after researching the Long Island case that towns/cities use some private businesses.

For their own protection, any company that keeps cash, personal ID or credit card info, on hand, will have to say no.

Maybe she could work for a Pooper Scooper Company and put the magnetic company placard on the side of the Sunfire.

So that would be NO to:
Waitressing/Bartending (because she can't be trusted with Credit or Debit Cards...not to mention Cash
Retail of Any Kind (same reason)
Banking (Same reason)
Most Admin jobs (Same reason but add any personal client info.)
Pet Sitting/Dog Walking, Home Health Aid, Child Care Provider, Cleaning Lady (Because she can't have any job where she is alone in people's homes.)
Personal Shopper
Catering
Personal Organizer
Telephone Solicitor (Same reason as Retail, etc.)
Medical Billing (Same reason)
Medical Records (Same reason) any medical or dental office that keeps patient information on hand.
Insurance Company (same reason)
Law Office (Same reason)

Please feel free to add to the list.

JB can still represent her; he can do it pro bono if he chooses. And, not all conditions listed for probation will neccesarily apply to her; the Judge can decide which ones will. She may not be required to get a job, she may not be required to submit to drug and/or alcohol tests, etc. It all depends on which the Judge applies to her.

I disagree. As far as I know, all probation officers are required to ensure that the probationer has/obtained gainful employment unless such a probationer has access to funds from an inheritance/trust fund etc that can document , no job is required to support their living expenses. Part of a probation officer duties is to aid/find a job for a probationer.

JB can still represent her; he can do it pro bono if he chooses. And, not all conditions listed for probation will neccesarily apply to her; the Judge can decide which ones will. She may not be required to get a job, she may not be required to submit to drug and/or alcohol tests, etc. It all depends on which the Judge applies to her.

It costs money to file documents with the court, it's not just fees for JB. Plus KC has already filed her appeal under indigent. She is no longer able to have a private attorney unless she has the money. Judge Perry told JB that in court. If KC wanted to file as indigent for her appeal she could no longer use JB. jmo

Doesn't the judge's order cover that? I thought it did.

Yes it most certainly does ... but I'm sure the DT will want special rules for KC because of "security" and such ...

If she needs security, she'll have to pay for it ... KC and her DT made sure she was in the public eye and stayed there for the past 3 years so let them figure out how to handle her acquittal ...

That's the media version. What he meant was: "No, no, no....we just got rid of her...don't bring her back, please. She's made a mess of everything." Wonder if one of the DT will give KC a job. Setting up folders. Lots of practice...she'd do a good job. jmo

----------
LambChop, I am wondering about them giving her a job also.
They used to call them File Clerks.. Wonder if she realizes as on
probation she cannot drink alcohol, I know they cant in Ohio.
I just wish they would quit bringing her up everytime she f*rts.
:seeya:

Because of her past record and noteriety, I think she would make an excellent employee. She HAS to know she will be watched like a hawk, and her every move will be scrutinizied by everyone from her employer to customers to websleuthing busy bodies.

Add the fact that if she does have to serve probation and any mistep would land her back behind bars, I imagine she will be the world's most law abiding citizen.

http://howfelonscangetjobs.blogspot.com/2010/02/federal-bonding-program-can-help-felons.html

K.....why would an employer hire someone they have to watch like a hawk...wouldn't that mean taking someone away from their job just to watch her? She can't even qualify for a job where ZG worked...in the cleaning business. No way would they want her to have access to hotel rooms. jmo

I believe you are in correct. JB can chose to represent her pro bono if he wants to. Perhaps we should pose this question on the verifed lawyers board. Isn't/wasn't CM representing her pro bono already?

The court costs are going to be the same, whether JB represents her or not. I also do not believe public defenders can be used for appeals.

It costs money to file documents with the court, it's not just fees for JB. Plus KC has already filed her appeal under indigent. She is no longer able to have a private attorney unless she has the money. Judge Perry told JB that in court. If KC wanted to file as indigent for her appeal she could no longer use JB. jmo

But it is up to the Judge to decide which conditions of probation apply to the probationer. If the Judge decides they don't need to work, the probation officer can not over rule that. I am not saying in this case the Judge will say that, but he has that right. It is the responsibilty of the probation officer to make sure the probationer follows the specific conditions of their probation.

I disagree. As far as I know, all probation officers are required to ensure that the probationer has/obtained gainful employment unless such a probationer has access to funds from an inheritance/trust fund etc that can document , no job is required to support their living expenses. Part of a probation officer duties is to aid/find a job for a probationer.

Unless making a lot of money is the issue I'm not sure why CM is so upset. It's only a year. Both judges were very lenient with her sentencing considering all the charges. It's just a year. She should be able to do that easily. As for her hiding. Please. Her parents seem to be able to walk about freely, no restrictions. I don't see anyone screaming at them. Get her a nice little job and she needs to stay out of the public's eye for awhile. jmo

Yes, usually when I haven't been able to figure out reasons for actions in this case by the different players, I go with money or ego or both ... maybe Mason and Baez are more upset about restrictions being put on KC for a year because they'd plan to cash in well before a year's time ? And of course, their famous futures might have to be put on hold too ...
:twocents:

Why does Mason have to be so unprofessional? He could have said we will fight it, without insulting Strickland. He doesn't understand that he is creating more hatred for his client since most people feel that she keeps getting away with things the average wouldn't get away with.
L Lohan's attorney was a classy lady and she just kept dealing with whatever came up. It's so odd that classless Mason is continuing his insulting behavior over and over. He is as much of a part of the problem he has blamed the media for.

Hey! Are you saying JB is still going to be a f/t lawyer and he didn't find a job as a Legal Analyst or Talking Head? Oh darn!

Because of her past record and noteriety, I think she would make an excellent employee. She HAS to know she will be watched like a hawk, and her every move will be scrutinizied by everyone from her employer to customers to websleuthing busy bodies.

Websleuthing busy bodies?

Just curious....as a a business owner myself....exactly WHICH qualities possessed by Casey would endear potential customers, clients, etc enough to want them to open their wallets to "shop local"????

Okay...wait....you made that statement "tongue in cheek". right? :floorlaugh:

...except...Casey doesn't like to work. That could be a problem.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony defense tomorrow will file a motion to disqualify Judge Strickland. Their first move since he ordered her to begin probation.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony defense tomorrow will file a motion to disqualify Judge Strickland. Their first move since he ordered her to begin probation.
3 minutes ago

But it is up to the Judge to decide which conditions of probation apply to the probationer. If the Judge decides they don't need to work, the probation officer can not over rule that. I am not saying in this case the Judge will say that, but he has that right. It is the responsibilty of the probation officer to make sure the probationer follows the specific conditions of their probation.

Here is the probation order. It does specify, among other things, gainful employment.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-strickland-2-0801.pdf

I believe you are in correct. JB can chose to represent her pro bono if he wants to. Perhaps we should pose this question on the verifed lawyers board. Isn't/wasn't CM representing her pro bono already?

The court costs are going to be the same, whether JB represents her or not. I also do not believe public defenders can be used for appeals.

Florida Public Defender Offices also have appellate duties. Judge Perry told JB in court that if his client wishes to appeal and she wants to claim indigent status she will have a court appointed attorney, he cannot represent her. That once he filed her appeal papers he was done. JB cannot represent her pro bono. He was only permitted to do that during the criminal trial because she had already retained him. Cash cow is dry, you won't see JB. I highly doubt it unless it starts raining silver dollars. jmo

Hey! Are you saying JB is still going to be a f/t lawyer and he didn't find a job as a Legal Analyst or Talking Head? Oh darn!

I am still wondering when this onslaught of new clientele is going to begin for him now that HLN has deemed him to be one of the most sought after defense attorneys?

Been watching OC website and so farsince verdict, all he has "caught" is a new client charged with a misdemeanor for Resisting Arrest and Failing to Leave Property Upon Order by Owner....

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member