Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know the details of probation.. but I am quite thrilled. The fact that if she has to stay in Orlando, get a job, report to probation officer. I would be absoultley jumping for joy if they made her wear an ankle bracelet.. she does have access to jet away on a plane.. so to keep in area ankle bracelet doesnt seem far fetched.

ohhhhh... a taste of freedom and knowing she never has to go back to Orlando.. still will have freedom but with a small little catch.

I will take it.. I bet she is fuming with smoke and finger pointing..

love it

That's my recollection as well - she moved for reinstatement of her DL (lot's of speculation as to whether that was a precursor to her applying for Passport)

Just because you have a Passport, doesn't mean you can leave the country. Many countries will not allow felons to enter. Our Northern Neighbors are one of them.

I do not know the details of probation.. but I am quite thrilled. The fact that if she has to stay in Orlando, get a job, report to probation officer. I would be absoultley jumping for joy if they made her wear an ankle bracelet.. she does have access to jet away on a plane.. so to keep in area ankle bracelet doesnt seem far fetched.

ohhhhh... a taste of freedom and knowing she never has to go back to Orlando.. still will have freedom but with a small little catch.

I will take it.. I bet she is fuming with smoke and finger pointing..

love it

Yes, GET A JOB. That is the part that struck me and something that will be hard for her to do. She is qualified as what? Nothing she will want to do, that is for sure. And because of her history, her PO will know to check her job constantly.

Yes, I just saw that when I was stalking the check fraud docket. :innocent:

It said request to reinstate drivers license or something.

Didn't they get revoked because she owes for a fine? If they were and she hasn't paid it, then she probably won't get them back until she does.

Yes, GET A JOB. That is the part that struck me and something that will be hard for her to do. She is qualified as what? Nothing she will want to do, that is for sure. And because of her history, her PO will know to check her job constantly.

The only thing I could think of would be some kind of telephone job. She could use her Long Island accent as a disguise.

Just because you have a Passport, doesn't mean you can leave the country. Many countries will not allow felons to enter. Our Northern Neighbors are one of them.

Yes, thank Goodness. After the horrible verdict, I could only be happy that FCA couldn't come and hide up here in Canada. We don't want her either!! lol

mo, If she doesnt report to her probation officer on a monthly basis, then the probation officer can revoke her probation and a blue warrant will be issued to pick her up..

my 2 cents..thats how they do it in texas..

If the Anthonys had lived in Texas, and Casey was tried in Texas, I wonder how this would have ended.

Could it be true? Could FCA be ordered back to Orange County to serve probation?

Karma oh Karma
You sneaky little thing
Karma oh Karma
Smarter than an Anthony
Karma oh Karma
Get justice for Caylee
Karma oh Karma
A deserving twist for Casey
Karma to Casey
Welcome back to Orange County

Yes OH YES YES YES, Our petitions and tenacity are working. :great:

So, had she been found guilty of any of the other charges in her trial, would they have let her out to serve her probation? No. You can serve probation while incarcerated, it happens all the time.
You have a link for that...it happens all the time? Is there a case you know of when that has happened? TIA

I'd never thought I'd see a thread on this forum where 'probation' is being celebrated like it's LWOP but I guess with this case you take whatever scraps you'll get.

It's not even a very long probation either.

Yes, I just saw that when I was stalking the check fraud docket. :innocent:

It said request to reinstate drivers license or something.

RBBM, could you please point me in the right direction? Were you able to determine anything regarding the other charges that Judge Strickland allegedly reserved adjudication on? TIA!

Good Lord how do they afford this.:innocent:
I just wondered the same thing. I work 2 jobs and find myself home cleaning my house while I'm on vacation this week. My options were clean...or clean. lol

You know...........

The DT must really be reeling right now......w/ FCA having to report back to OC for probation......THEY are going to have to get FCA an apartment and job and IF THEY DON'T do these things.....FCA is going to turn on them quicker than you can say duct tape!!!

RBBM, could you please point me in the right direction? Were you able to determine anything regarding the other charges that Judge Strickland allegedly reserved adjudication on? TIA!

Go to myorangeclerk.com

click on Look up Cases on Myclerk and type in her name. I don't recall him reserving adjudication so I'm not sure..this has the dockets of all of her cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309