Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would it be the state's fault if something were to happen to her? They're not responsible for what some psycho may or may not do. If your theory were true, the state would be compelled to provide security for every released felon, high profile or not. It's the ex-felon's responsibility to provide their own protection, should they feel the need.

To my knowledge, there has not been one credible threat to her well being. Unless you consider taunting a threat.

The only viable threats we have seen are those from the networks......no money, honey. jmo

Thanks Patty ! She is in the system and in Florida. I am waiting for that picture, it's too bad that Casey won't be paid a penny for it ! :floorlaugh:

So are we saying there goes Texas and therapy and that was all bunk and now FKC is in Florida, but hiding out? Can you report in to a probation officer by phone? That seems a bit odd to me....

So are we saying there goes Texas and therapy and that was all bunk and now FKC is in Florida, but hiding out? Can you report in to a probation officer by phone? That seems a bit odd to me....

Not sure if Casey can call in to report or not. All I did was find Casey "Under Supervision" with the Department of Corrections as well as on Vinelink.

The defense team needs to abandon their ideas of making money off the interviews and pictures and see this as their lucky break. This should be a time to reunite her with her mother, let probation office help her find a job and then they can cut bait and be free of her.

BBM

You are correct, except most ex-felons do not have the amount of publicity that has surrounded this case. And, I only have to wonder that if she was being held in Orlando for probation of 1 year while out, and something were to happen to her; would that be the state's fault? Kind of like when she was in their custody and they had to make sure her release was safe.:waitasec:

Don't think so ... was the State responsible for her safety when she was out on bail ? She can obtain bodyguards now in the same fashion she did back then. And if she is disturbed at her place of residence, she can call 911 just as she did back in 2008 when protesters were harassing the A's.

How would it be the state's fault if something were to happen to her? They're not responsible for what some psycho may or may not do. If your theory were true, the state would be compelled to provide security for every released felon, high profile or not. It's the ex-felon's responsibility to provide their own protection, should they feel the need.

To my knowledge, there has not been one credible threat to her well being. Unless you consider taunting a threat.

I'm only wondering.

I ask because I could easily see that her reason for leaving the Orlando area (at the very least) is out of fear for her safety. Now, if after being released and free JS wants her back for probation in the Orlando area, and there isn't a safe place for her to be because all of her whereabouts is public knowledge (including the psychotic people who want to take actions into their own hands), then is it on the state if something happened to her because they didn't act to protect someone under their supervised care?

Wow, even TH's on IS are saying that apparently FCA doesn't have to play by the rules:woohoo:

The defense team needs to abandon their ideas of making money off the interviews and pictures and see this as their lucky break. This should be a time to reunite her with her mother, let probation office help her find a job and then they can cut bait and be free of her.

Anyone think she'll want to go work for her "old team"???? jmo

I'm not sure, but the media reports said the defense was communicating with the Probation Office, to arrange things. Could they, because of Casey's "unique situation", allow her to reside somewhere else and falsify the DOC public report..I personally doubt it, but in this case who knows ?

Where I live (very VERY rural area) you can report by phone. I believe you have to appear when you first start probation and possibly if you need random tests, but otherwise it's all done by phone here.

I'm only wondering.

I ask because I could easily see that her reason for leaving the Orlando area (at the very least) is out of fear for her safety. Now, if after being released and free JS wants her back for probation in the Orlando area, and there isn't a safe place for her to be because all of her whereabouts is public knowledge (including the psychotic people who want to take actions into their own hands), then is it on the state if something happened to her because they didn't act to protect someone under their supervised care?

Its obvious Strickland has a special interest in her and this stuff just feeds the flames. Cant wait to hear what Chaney has to say. jmo

AND Casey Anthony was proven NOT GUILTY of murdering Casey but that doesn't prevent many from thinking she was guilty. Strickland had inappropriate contact, and took the easy way out by stepping down, rather than being forced to do so. It's all about public opinion now.

But in the interest of not clogging up the wheels of justice, so to speak, why would a judge WANT to make anyone force him or her out? There's no reason for it. If one of the parties is really against a judge sitting on a case, it's really not out of the ordinary for the judge to speedily and voluntarily remove himself. It happens all the time. It's not about taking the easy way out; it's about moving on to other cases rather than tie up the judicial process by unnecessarily fighting, which would only make the judge seem rather obstinate and arrogant.

Anyone think she'll want to go work for her "old team"???? jmo

Now that vision is really funny - she can poke and pull at Baez's arm all she wants all day long!! And he'll have to explain why - no - she can't go for lunch with him everyday! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

Maybe Will S. will be assigned as her keeper? She could go with him on those long drives to deliver motions to the court clerk...

Not sure if Casey can call in to report or not. All I did was find Casey "Under Supervision" with the Department of Corrections as well as on Vinelink.

I checked the term ACTIVE, which FCA is listed under and it says ACTIVE means she is serving probation in her community, so I will take that (for now) to mean Orange County or Orlando.

But in the interest of not clogging up the wheels of justice, so to speak, why would a judge WANT to make anyone force him or her out? There's no reason for it. If one of the parties is really against a judge sitting on a case, it's really not out of the ordinary for the judge to speedily and voluntarily remove himself. It happens all the time. It's not about taking the easy way out; it's about moving on to other cases rather than tie up the judicial process by unnecessarily fighting, which would only make the judge seem rather obstinate and arrogant.

Yes, I thought HHSS was relieved to step away from this case - particularly as he knew HHJP was going to step in.

Well...if they don't enforce this probation ruling and/or allow "special" treatment, once again, I can bet we will see more complaints of unfair, bias treatment for FCA; just as we did after other inmates alleged to have had their release delayed due to "having to take care of FCA" and her release first.

I can't say I blame them...she's not special and should be treated like the felon she is, IMO.

http://www.wesh.com/r/28626272/detail.html

AND Casey Anthony was proven NOT GUILTY of murdering Casey but that doesn't prevent many from thinking she was guilty. Strickland had inappropriate contact, and took the easy way out by stepping down, rather than being forced to do so. It's all about public opinion now.
IMHO...the only ones who claimed "inappropriate contact" was the defense.

I know this is kinda OT, but if this story was false, why wouldn't the media clarify that? They still have the story up as if it were real.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15084225/woman-mistaken-for-casey-anthony-attacked

Who to believe, local media or TMZ?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members