Is Patsy Ramsey losing her battle with ovarian cancer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainsong said:
Oh, I believe it was pineapple too, but I'm not willing to accept Steve Thomas' word for it. I'd still like confirmation.

Rainsong
As to the botanist or biologist Thomas refers to, I cannot find anyone at U of Co named Bach with Google, but maybe someone else can.

How about Schiller, will he do as confirmation? He had access to the files from the police.

For another source for the information on the pineapple, here is a transcript of Schiller on TV with Jane Pauley in 1999, before Thomas published his book. Schiller has stated that he had access to police reports for his book. His report is the same as Thomas's was. What follows are quotes from the transcript from the Dateline show.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/10121999schillerondateline.htm

Author and filmmaker Lawrence Schiller has covered sensational criminal cases for more than 30 years. He’s now a consultant for NBC News. His work ranges from highly respected to controversial. His attraction to the JonBenet murder case was probably inevitable. For the last year and a half he’s been encamped in Colorado, living just outside of Boulder, interviewing hundreds of people — some at the very heart of the investigation — reviewing police documents no other journalist has seen. His forthcoming book is called, “Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.”

Schiller’s book presents a detailed account of the presentation police made last June, in which the police argued their case as if putting on a trial, albeit with no jury. It was the district attorney they were trying to persuade.

And the Ramsey’s recollection of the night before was already contradicted by the autopsy: undigested pineapple in JonBenet’s intestine, eaten no more than two hours before she died. Police knew pineapple had not been served at the White’s house, where the Ramseys ate dinner that night.

Schiller also learned police had found a bowl of pineapple in the Ramseys’ kitchen the day the body was discovered. When did she eat it? The parents claim they put a sleeping JonBenet straight to bed that night.

According to ST, JonBenet didn't eat much at the White's. What little she did eat could well be what was in her stomach.

tipper said:
According to ST, JonBenet didn't eat much at the White's. What little she did eat could well be what was in her stomach.

tipper,

There was no food in JonBenet's stomach. The only food in her system was the pineapple in the small intestine (eaten about one hour before she died), and the cracked crab dinner, which was fecal matter in the large intestine (and therefore eaten about seven hours before she died).

Rainsong said:
Oh, I believe it was pineapple too, but I'm not willing to accept Steve Thomas' word for it. I'd still like confirmation.

Rainsong
ST's book is one thing, but a deposition taken under oath is another thing. You don't believe his deposition? So you basically think that ST is willing to lie under oath, a crime in this country, to establish that there was pineapple in JBR's stomach?

Rainsong
Sure it hasn't escaped your attention that Lou Smit has ALSO confirmed that it was pineapple? Thanks to jameson for providing confirmation that the pineapple is a BIG bugaboo:-

ST (paperback) p 215

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]quote:[/font] Our experts studied the pineapple in the stomach and reported that it was fresh-cut pineapple, consistent down to the rind with what had been found in the bowl. It was solid proof that it wasn't canned pineapple, and what were the chances that an intruder would have brought in a fresh pineapple to cut up for his victim?​

Lou Smit:-

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]quote:[/font]

JR : Are you sure it was pineapple?

LS: No question. No question. So that's always been the big bugaboo.

JR: What's the - is there a timeline based on where it was in the digestive system?

LS : ... There is ... It could be anywhere from two hours to more than that.

[snip]

LS: But it's still a fact that it's there. There is nothing we can do to change that particular fact.

Jayelles said:
Sure it hasn't escaped your attention that Lou Smit has ALSO confirmed that it was pineapple? Thanks to jameson for providing confirmation that the pineapple is a BIG bugaboo:-

[/b]

[/indent]

I'd like confirmation, not from LE but from some scientific entity.

Rainsong

Rainsong said:
I'd like confirmation, not from LE but from some scientific entity.

Rainsong
And do you have the same high standards of scientific proof about the use of a stungun?

Rainsong, I'm curious... what is your theory on what happened that night?

If you've already posted it, could you direct me to it?

Come to think of it, I want confirmation about that Hi-Tech boot print from a pediatrist. And that broken window...well, I heard ST talked to Anderson windows regarding whether it was ACTUALLY broken, but I'm not sure. And the garrotte? Puh-leaze!!! Can we hire an expert in Japanese knot-tying please? I just can't trust anyone. The only people I trust are the Ramsey's lawyers. Why would they lie? They're just trying to protect an innocent, loving family!

Voice of Reason said:
Come to think of it, I want confirmation about that Hi-Tech boot print from a pediatrist. And that broken window...well, I heard ST talked to Anderson windows regarding whether it was ACTUALLY broken, but I'm not sure. And the garrotte? Puh-leaze!!! Can we hire an expert in Japanese knot-tying please? I just can't trust anyone. The only people I trust are the Ramsey's lawyers. Why would they lie? They're just trying to protect an innocent, loving family!
I think you're getting the drift....

Rainsong said:
There was no cracked crab in the large intestine, only "a small amount (8-11cc) of viscous to green to tan colored thick mucous material without
particulate matter identified" found in the stomach. The large intestine contained green fecal matter.

Rainsong,

The green fecal matter in JonBenet's large intestine was the cracked crab meal which, based on its location and condition, had been eaten about seven hours prior at the Whites dinner party. It had been digested by the 12 to 15 feet of the small intestine and had entered the 5 to 8 feet of the large intestine for final digestion. Food has a long and slow journey through the intestines and the cracked crab meal eaten by JonBenet was a little over half way through and was represented by the green fecal matter.

There was no food in the stomach. The mucous material in JonBenet's stomach was residual stomach acids which is in the stomachs of all of us.

The pineapple was in the proximal (beginning) section of the small intestine, which means it had just exited the stomach and had barely begun to be digested in the small intestine. When eaten on an empty stomach fruit digests fast; therefore, based on the location and the condition of the pineapple, JonBenet likely ate the pineapple about one hour before she was killed.

There was no other food in JonBenet's digestive system.

BlueCrab

Jayelles said:
And do you have the same high standards of scientific proof about the use of a stungun?

I do believe experts in stun gun marks have already spoken on same.

Rainsong

Voice of Reason said:

A podiatrist would not be necessary as the Hi-Tech company was contacted.

I have no idea what a 'pediatrist' might be.

Rainsong

BlueCrab said:
Rainsong,

The green fecal matter in JonBenet's large intestine was the cracked crab meal which, based on its location and condition, had been eaten about seven hours prior at the Whites dinner party. It had been digested by the 12 to 15 feet of the small intestine and had entered the 5 to 8 feet of the large intestine for final digestion. Food has a long and slow journey through the intestines and the cracked crab meal eaten by JonBenet was a little over half way through and was represented by the green fecal matter.

There was no food in the stomach. The mucous material in JonBenet's stomach was residual stomach acids which is in the stomachs of all of us.

The pineapple was in the proximal (beginning) section of the small intestine, which means it had just exited the stomach and had barely begun to be digested in the small intestine. When eaten on an empty stomach fruit digests fast; therefore, based on the location and the condition of the pineapple, JonBenet likely ate the pineapple about one hour before she was killed.

There was no other food in JonBenet's digestive system.

BlueCrab

Since no one remembers whether or not JonBenet actually ate the cracked crab Priscilla White prepared for her, assuming the fecal matter is the remnant of said meal is not proven.

The one hour window cited in your post is inaccurate as the vegetable matter could have been ingested anywhere from two to five hours--or more--prior to her death.

Rainsong

Rainsong said:
A podiatrist would not be necessary as the Hi-Tech company was contacted.

I have no idea what a 'pediatrist' might be.

Rainsong
Sorry. I forgot you worked for the spelling police. As for the stun-gun, you are wrong. The most accomplished experts in the field have stated that you cannot tell whether a stungun was used from photographs. You would have to exhume the body. Stungun evidence never was, and never will be conclusive. That is a cold, hard fact...something very rare in this case.

Rainsong said:
Since no one remembers whether or not JonBenet actually ate the cracked crab Priscilla White prepared for her, assuming the fecal matter is the remnant of said meal is not proven.

The one hour window cited in your post is inaccurate as the vegetable matter could have been ingested anywhere from two to five hours--or more--prior to her death.

Rainsong

Rainsong,

JonBenet loved seafood, and there were other foodstuffs on the table at the White's dinner party for her to eat. An eyewitness at the party wasn't necessary to make sure JonBenet ate dinner. JonBenet's body is talking to us by way of the autopsy, and it is saying "I ate cracked crab for dinner and I ate pineapple around midnight on the night they murdered me".

I for one am listening to JonBenet and not any of your uninformed obstructionist rantings in regard to obvious facts intended to obfuscate and confuse. Everyone on this forum knows what you are doing.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
JonBenet's body is talking to us by way of the autopsy, and it is saying "I ate cracked crab for dinner and I ate pineapple around midnight on the night they murdered me".
This is haunting. Well put, BC.

BlueCrab said:
I for one am listening to JonBenet and not any of your uninformed obstructionist rantings in regard to obvious facts intended to obfuscate and confuse. Everyone on this forum knows what you are doing.

BlueCrab
I agree on the "well put, BC" from IrishMist, but I find this statement to be the most dead-on aspect of BC's post...

We know she didn't eat much at the White's.

My impression is she and Daphne White spent most of the evening playing with their new toys. I think its a stretch to conclude the large intestine contains crab.

BlueCrab said:
Rainsong,

JonBenet loved seafood, and there were other foodstuffs on the table at the White's dinner party for her to eat. An eyewitness at the party wasn't necessary to make sure JonBenet ate dinner. JonBenet's body is talking to us by way of the autopsy, and it is saying "I ate cracked crab for dinner and I ate pineapple around midnight on the night they murdered me".

BlueCrab

Digestive rates vary widely both among people as a whole and in individual persons. Assuming the fecal matter is cracked crab, without ever knowing if JonBenet ate any cracked crab is stretching for the answer one wants. The fecal matter found in the large intestine could very well be the pancake breakfast from earllier in the day.

Rainsong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member