Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few ZFG-isms per Casey that may or may not fit, but provided here if anyone cares to explore w/ Vicky further:

Per Casey, ZFG's
...a babysitter
...mother, Gloria, now lives in Miami
...sister is Samantha
...roommate, Raquel F. worked @ TGIF
...other roommate, Jennifer R.

Exploring Vicky's myspace pics you'll find plenty-o-Lake Vaj crowd (Dante, Iassen, Jon, Sean, Daniel...)...St. Patrick's Day for example... Pics of Vicky w/ Sean & Daniel C (CIT owner) @ TGIF in August for bday.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't appear that Casey made it to THIS party (St. Patty's Day) - at least I didn't see her in the party album posted on Vicky's MySpace. This is the SAME day that Casey googled "neck breaking" etc :mad:

I think we are talking about different people. I don't know the girls name your talking about but she worked at Fusion and texted KC a few times etc..is that who you mean? I don't know her name but I remember seeing it. The only thing I've heard about Katie R is that she was employed by SGrass and wouldn't cooperate with LE.

I think that you may be thinking of Jenna (she referred to Casey as the best big sis...) who worked at Fusian - ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't appear that Casey made it to THIS party (St. Patty's Day) - at least I didn't see her in the party album posted on Vicky's MySpace. This is the SAME day that Casey googled "neck breaking" etc :mad:

:puffy:

Have we seen a pic of WillW? yet?

Im just asking because I posted on aonther thread about VickyA myspace having a friend Will that looks like the kissing guy pic.....if this is not important I wont post anymore about it....:)

Have we seen a pic of WillW? yet?

Im just asking because I posted on aonther thread about VickyA myspace having a friend Will that looks like the kissing guy pic.....if this is not important I wont post anymore about it....:)

Please bring that pic over here . .TIA

And if you can do a side by side with "make-out guy" it would be great.

Yes, there is a pic of Will W from his m/s or f/b acct. and it matches the pic in the docs that show his dl pic.

To clarify: there are two Wills. Both have m/s accts.

Wow!:eek:

zanny was always kc way out. The drugging of Caylee when she was supposed to be watching her. She had already killed her and needed to create zanny as a real person . She involved all her friends in the lie, telling them "Caylee is at sea world, ets. She was planning on telling the kidnapping story but Cindy demanded her produce Caylee. She was still saying Zanny had her, she was fine. and asked for one more day to produce her that is why kc told the 2 stories, one she dropped her off,to establish their being a Zanny story 2 Zanny took the baby.
she had 31 days to create the illusion of their being a nanny. I think it is her little joke to herself .Zanny,Zantax

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/21094210

This is his Myspace.....I dont know how to copy and post pics to well

Yes, this is the Will that MAY be our mysterious "make out guy."

Can anyone take the pics and do a side-by-side? I don't know how to do that stuff.

And, to clarify, this is NOT the Will W that LE interviewed, was "love bug" over KC, etc.

Explanation: What does this have to do with the topic? I'm not sure, but I think that Vicky may have been the "template" for ZFG. Further, I think that circle of KC friends may hold more clues into the mysteries of this case.

I read somewhere that the real Zani that's suing KC now, had a boyfriend and somehow KC knew a friend or friends of the boyfriend. :confused:
Please don't ask for a link as I've read so much, I can't even tell you who said what anymore.

Yes, this is the Will that MAY be our mysterious
make out guy."

Can anyone take the pics and do a side-b-by-side? I don't know how to do that stuff.

And, to clarify, this is NOT the Will W that LE interviewed, was "love bug" over KC, etc.

I thought he looked like the make out guy :) and dont laugh....cause I dont keep up on some of the threads to well....but are we just looking for a name to put to a face.....or anything more to it? :)

and if this is off topic....Im soooo sorry...but this Will is on VickyA myspace....so its kinda on topic...I think....LOL...

I think that you may be thinking of Jenna (she referred to Casey as the best big sis...) who worked at Fusian - ?

Yep, just went on a doc search, it was Jenna don't know how I got that switched Thanks:)

Yes, this is the Will that MAY be our mysterious "make out guy."

Can anyone take the pics and do a side-by-side? I don't know how to do that stuff.

Explanation: What does this have to do with the topic? I'm not sure, but I think that Vicky may have been the "template" for ZFG. Further, I think that circle of KC friends may hold more clues into the mysteries of this case.

Yes, I think that may be "make out guy" as well.

As far as all of her friends being a template, I ABSOLUTELY agree. I have thought this for a long time but wasn't aware that the same night of the "neck breaking" search was the same time as the St. Patty's Party... That makes me even more spooked.

JMHO as I stated once before on another thread...I'm guessing that KC ran into ZG (the one who went to Sawgrass 6/17) before and this ZG did something to pi$$ KC off or to really rub her the wrong the way, and therefore perhaps she was "stalking" her in order to find a way to "pay this B** back". They DO share a tattoo parlor in common. I believe that's it as far as we can tell. My comment is that KC (drama queen) found something ZG did really offensive and vowed to herself to "get revenge" someday. Whatever incident that happened was probably SO minor in ZG's eyes, that she dismissed it and therefore wiped KC from her memory. Thus, no recognizition.
While it seems to be a verified fact from many friends and the family (although I don't TRUST the family), that KC has used "ZANNY the Nanny" for 1 1/2 yrs or more. But how about the full spelled out name of ZENIDA? Any eveidence BEFORE her arrest (ie-AFTER 6/17)?

zanny was always kc way out. The drugging of Caylee when she was supposed to be watching her. She had already killed her and needed to create zanny as a real person . She involved all her friends in the lie, telling them "Caylee is at sea world, ets. She was planning on telling the kidnapping story but Cindy demanded her produce Caylee. She was still saying Zanny had her, she was fine. and asked for one more day to produce her that is why kc told the 2 stories, one she dropped her off,to establish their being a Zanny story 2 Zanny took the baby.
she had 31 days to create the illusion of their being a nanny. I think it is her little joke to herself .Zanny,Zantax

You may be right, it's actually Xanax (Zantac is another drug altogether), but Xanax or "Zanny" could keep Casey happy and stress-free and free to do as she pleased. Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting.

no unless Will's hair line made a dramatic change, it's not him. but surely we must be running low on brown haired boys in Micky town.

Thanks.....that makes me feel better......:)
OT....but everytime I start to get into something...its either off topic, thread gets closed....or merged or off to the parking lot...and never found again.....hee hee

I read somewhere that the real Zani that's suing KC now, had a boyfriend and somehow KC knew a friend or friends of the boyfriend. :confused:
Please don't ask for a link as I've read so much, I can't even tell you who said what anymore.

why am I not surprised? oh because the boyfriend is male...:rolleyes:

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/21094210

This is his Myspace.....I dont know how to copy and post pics to well

That is the guy she was making out with in the picture we could not identify on the other thread.

maybewill-2.jpg

WILL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members