Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annabelle is the supposed daughter of the non exsistent Juilette L. , KC co worker at her non exsistent job at Universal, who was supposedly in Tampa with them when ZFG was hospitalized, (But then had moved out of state, IIRC).
Disturbing that Annabelle is the name of the babydoll in GONE BABY GONE, a very convoluted child kidnapping movie- did she rent that?

Ohhh, Juliette. I can't keep all these people straight...I need a flow chart. I remembered JH has a son named Zach....sure he does. The same JH that doesn't exist or won't come forward. :rolleyes:

I finally watched Gone Baby Gone the other day and at the end of the movie (when the little girl has been returned to her unfit mother), she is holding a babydoll and the guy asks her "is that Mirrabelle?" and she says "No, Annabelle"! I told my hubby....that name is one of the ones used in KC's story. I'm not sure if she rented the movie or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I am a long time lurker....generally not from around these parts...however allow me to share a few things....

First here (again) the Vicki myspace link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138228460

Humor me...look at the picture on this page: She is a friend of Vicki's (commented to her on May 14th 2008).
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=171571578

Okay NOW you can call me crazy.....please tell me I am crazy....is this a connection, cause this IS Caylee....

written as the profile heading:

Good things come to those who wait... Recuerden la Vida es un CARNAVAL y las penas se van bailando!!!!"

Translated:

Good things come to those who wait ... Remember Life Is a Carnival and the penalties are going dancing !!!!"

I am a long time lurker....generally not from around these parts...however allow me to share a few things....

First here (again) the Vicki myspace link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138228460

Humor me...look at the picture on this page: She is a friend of Vicki's (commented to her on May 14th 2008).
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=171571578

Okay NOW you can call me crazy.....please tell me I am crazy....is this a connection, cause this IS Caylee....

written as the profile heading:

Good things come to those who wait... Recuerden la Vida es un CARNAVAL y las penas se van bailando!!!!"

Translated:

Good things come to those who wait ... Remember Life Is a Carnival and the penalties are going dancing !!!!"

I am not quite following you. I see the comment on 5-14 and see the picture of the small girl on the right. Are you saying this is Caylee? How does this header tie into the deal?

I am not quite following you. I see the comment on 5-14 and see the picture of the small girl on the right. Are you saying this is Caylee? How does this header tie into the deal?

Not even remotely saying it does, simply translating for the curious and attempting to assist with making connections....

Not saying it IS...LOOKS LIKE....

Peace!

Here is the link again, apparently I am better at lurking (grin).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=171571578

you might be on to something ... notice on July 17 a post is put on by her suspected mother who is asking "Why are you Sad?" On September 17 there is a post asking her about her blackjack and on Dec 13 her mom post a quote implying a question of her coming 'home' to Tampa. I see some connection to being sad a day after the announcement Caylee is missing, a blackjack, and Tampa. Maybe all just a coincidence.

Something else about Vicky....her sister (Vanessa) had a wedding sometime over the summer months. It was an outdoor wedding, the girls were all wearing sleeveless gowns. KC said Zanni had a wedding to go to.

ETA: I did notice on Annie's M/S page her page says: a.n.n.i.e is the happiest girl on earth!!![meet my friend karma. shes a b*tch]

(NOTE: I changed the spelling of the b word)

You all are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!
Please tell me that someone has forwarded this information on LE?

It's crazy how many of the same friends Vicky and KC share - yet aren't friends themselves.... Vicky is a beautiful girl - think that KC was jealous of her - of the attention she appears to draw (based on comments left by their friends on Vicky's MySpace, etc)?

On Vicki's myspace comments:

From Katie-June 7th-Come home my love! I miss our days of dinner and watching Snapped!! And the kids running wild while we all scream at them! haha! :0) just thinking you! Love you booo! Caaaaaanonballlll! :) aka Cannonbomb!

Apparently Vicki was out of town that weekend....

From Iassen-June 8th-didnt even notice you were gone ;)

From Sean D. ???sp- June 12th-what are u talking about????

From Georgina-June 18th Hi, niña...como has estado? dale saludo a tu mama y Brando ...Dios los bendiga (translated:Hi, girl ... as have you been? dale greetings to your mom and God bless Brandon ...)
Brandon S. ?????

Also the sad comment from her mother on July 17th and on July 18th-from no profile pic, and deleted myspace account.....at 9:51am- i love you more!!! for ever and ever!!! biotch!! muahzzzz

I have an ex-friend who used to mimic everything I did. I got braces, she got braces, I bought a Trailblazer, she bought a trailblazer, I got married, she got engaged, I had a baby, she tried to get pregnant...the list goes on. We were friends for many years until we had a fall-out over her bad behaviors (which were definitely not mimicking me). It wasn't until I had put some space between us that I realized how creey it all seemed.

When I look at these pictures of V, her friends, her son, the parties, and her travels, it really gives me an eerie feeling that KC may have been mimicking this girl's life. It may even have been what prompted her interest in SD in that chat conversation. I wonder if V made KC mad because she did things that KC wanted to but couldn't. If I were V, I would be taking a second look at the little things.

On Vicki's myspace comments:

From Georgina-June 18th Hi, niña...como has estado? dale saludo a tu mama y Brando ...Dios los bendiga (translated:Hi, girl ... as have you been? dale greetings to your mom and God bless Brandon ...)
Brandon Snow?????

No, her little boy's name is Brandon

I have an ex-friend who used to mimic everything I did. I got braces, she got braces, I bought a Trailblazer, she bought a trailblazer, I got married, she got engaged, I had a baby, she tried to get pregnant...the list goes on. We were friends for many years until we had a fall-out over her bad behaviors (which were definitely not mimicking me). It wasn't until I had put some space between us that I realized how creey it all seemed.

When I look at these pictures of V, her friends, her son, the parties, and her travels, it really gives me an eerie feeling that KC may have been mimicking this girl's life. It may even have been what prompted her interest in SD in that chat conversation. I wonder if V made KC mad because she did things that KC wanted to but couldn't. If I were V, I would be taking a second look at the little things.

TripleA - I have a cousin that was like this...anything to outdo me. She was diagnosed a year or so ago with Bipolar and is now on medication. I told everyone when we were little girls that there was something wrong with her.

We haven't seen the updated one yet that I know of. They added something like 60 more people, so they could be.

This is the last one I know of. Please be aware that there are lots of typos in it. Dante's name is wrong, Nicole from Johnsons is on twice, once with wrong last name ... I thought there was an updated one, but I can't find it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html

Something else about Vicky....her sister (Vanessa) had a wedding sometime over the summer months. It was an outdoor wedding, the girls were all wearing sleeveless gowns. KC said Zanni had a wedding to go to.

ETA: I did notice on Annie's M/S page her page says: a.n.n.i.e is the happiest girl on earth!!![meet my friend karma. shes a b*tch]

(NOTE: I changed the spelling of the b word)

is this the same annie that KC is/was friends? If it is....there is another link to KC with VickyA

<<Per Casey, ZFG's

.... has lots of money

Umm...okay. Of all the people I know who have lots of money, not a single one works as a nanny.

Nor do they live in an economic apartment with a roommate or two. Nor do they drive a Ford Focus.

My friends with money, that is...

not sure if its mentioned or not....but looks like Vicky had a ford focus....:eek:

Umm...okay. Of all the people I know who have lots of money, not a single one works as a nanny.[/quote]

Princess Diana worked as a nanny for an American family and later as a daycare worker prior to her marriage to Prince Charles. Lady Diana Spencer was from a very wealthy family. This is common work for girls from well to do families who are just waiting around to get married and have no real career plans. So, this is quite believable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member