Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know a phone number for either Katie or Vicky?

Katie Sue Page 16 of discovery part 2 or page 17 of discovery part 3. Sorry can't remember which, and don't have link for you because I have them saved on my computer.

I think this is an okay way to put the numbers.

H 407-*advertiser censored*-3660
C 321-*advertiser censored*-6213

Call me crazy...but I have a hunch (may be a crazy one,but still a hunch),that when all is said and done,someway somehow "Zanny" will work it's way into this whole case. It may not be Zanny the babysitter,it could possibly be just the initials used,or Zanny sounding alot like some other word....you know in a "backwards" sort of way.

Anyway...I feel I some point,maybe during the trial when all the information is revealed,we will be saying:"Ohhhh,Casey that crazy maniac,that's where she came up with Zanny.

I know...I'm nuts.LOL.

It will be interesting to see where Zanny Sounds a lot like Annie or Nanny...who knows how KC got it, she is full blown evil. :furious:

Just a few ZFG-isms per Casey that may or may not fit, but provided here if anyone cares to explore w/ Vicky further:

Per Casey, ZFG's
...a babysitter
...mother, Gloria, now lives in Miami
...sister is Samantha
...roommate, Raquel F. worked @ TGIF
...other roommate, Jennifer R.

Exploring Vicky's myspace pics you'll find plenty-o-Lake Vaj crowd (Dante, Iassen, Jon, Sean, Daniel...)...St. Patrick's Day for example... Pics of Vicky w/ Sean & Daniel C (CIT owner) @ TGIF in August for bday.

St Patricks day of this year? The same day Casey was obviously at home pissed off about something and searching chloroform and household weapons and breaking necks? I really think some family battle happened that day, probably about Casey not being able to go out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't appear that Casey made it to THIS party (St. Patty's Day) - at least I didn't see her in the party album posted on Vicky's MySpace. This is the SAME day that Casey googled "neck breaking" etc :mad:

:eek:That could be very telling.

Katie Sue Page 16 of discovery part 2 or page 17 of discovery part 3. Sorry can't remember which, and don't have link for you because I have them saved on my computer.

I think this is an okay way to put the numbers.

H 407-*advertiser censored*-3660
C 321-*advertiser censored*-6213

TexasLil searched and didn't find either of these numbers in the calls made to/from Casey. If anyone can find a number for Vicky ...

ALL I can think when reading this thread is that KC has invented her own Kaiser Souzai in ZFG. Seriously.

Yes, KC did use the Zanny name before Caylee went missing. It was mentioned by Jesse G. I can't recall anyone else mentioning the name except for CA and I don't put credit in her statements, sorry.

Didn't Amy say she had heard of Zanny and it made her laugh to say Zanny the Nanny?

TexasLil searched and didn't find either of these numbers in the calls made to/from Casey. If anyone can find a number for Vicky ...

Think I found Vicky A. info here on white pages-

Vicky A.
on Lake Underhill RD in Orlando
Ph- 407-*advertiser censored*-8973
Age 18-24
Household- Daisy, Davis, Jesus

Does this phone number come up on KC phone?

Maybe this is where the darn Blackjack fits in, somehow. That piece of this puzzle has really been driving me nuts. The way that LA made the biggest deal out of it in that jail call...something's up with that phone, and now that Caylee has been found, nowhere near JB park or anywhere else mentioned in that call, I'm back at square one with it.
Maybe KC used this Vicki's phone or something, or it's somehow related. Hopefully LE has Vicki's phone records as well.

Just FYI (although probably not important), a message from Katie Sue to Vicky 6/18/07 suggests that Vicky somehow broke her Blackjack (although perhaps she replaced it). The last reference to her Blackjack on her myspace messages is 9/17/08 and that's in the past tense. ;)

It confuses me that Katie Sue told LE that Vicky was a good friend of KC, but there are no references to or pictures of KC on Vicky's myspace and no apparent phone contact between them. And as I mentioned before, Iassen referred to her when texting KC as "my friend Vicky"--like KC didn't know her.

And didn't Dante tell us that he didn't think there were any other people at Sawgrass who knew KC? Dante is Vicky's friend, so either he didn't want to tell us for some reason if Vicky and KC were friends or he didn't think they knew each other.

Think I found Vicky A. info here on white pages-

Vicky A.
on Lake Underhill RD in Orlando
Ph- 407-*advertiser censored*-8973
Age 18-24
Household- Daisy, Davis, Jesus

Does this phone number come up on KC phone?

no, and neither does KSR or the contact phone number KSR gave LE after refusing to be interviewed for the third time.

no, and neither does KSR or the contact phone number KSR gave LE after refusing to be interviewed for the third time.

For everyone looking into this, the phone # Katie gave to LE for Vicky was 321-*advertiser censored*-8369.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't appear that Casey made it to THIS party (St. Patty's Day) - at least I didn't see her in the party album posted on Vicky's MySpace. This is the SAME day that Casey googled "neck breaking" etc :mad:

Also interesting to note, is that KC's birthday is March 19, if I am not mistaken. If the reason KC did not go to the party is because CA wouldn't babysit, she would have probably been extra angry because the party could very well have segued into a 'KC birthday party', and we all know how she likes to be the center of attention!! Thus, the searches of 'neck breaking', etc. jmho

KATIE SUE R 09/27/1986 08-TR-0109284-O 06/18/2008 Traffic Summary
Details

KATIE SUE R 09/27/1986 08-TR-0109308-O 06/18/2008 Traffic Summary
Details

KATIE SUE R 09/27/1986 08-TR-0109306-O 06/18/2008 Traffic Summary
Details

KATIE SUE R 09/27/1986 08-TR-0109288-O 06/18/2008 Traffic Summary

Defendant: VICTORIA A Count #: 201
Offense Date: 10/18/2008 Citation #:
Complaint Date: 10/18/2008 Information Date:
Statute: 043.06 - DISORDERLY CONDUCT
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: LOCAL Charge Degree: N/A

Phase: Prosecutorial
Defendant: VICTORIA A Count #: 201
Offense Date: 10/18/2008 Citation #:
Complaint Date: 10/18/2008 Information Date:
Statute: 043.06 - DISORDERLY CONDUCT
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: LOCAL Charge Degree: N/A
Result: DROPPED AND OR ABANDONED Result Date: 11/7/2008*

*However, under this record, there is a manual arraignment on 11/18 although it was cleared as above, and she has an inmate number but is not currently incarcerated.

Additionally, if the last reference to her blackjack is 9/17/08. That is the day LE speaks to KSR to set up an appointment, does not show on 9/18/08.

She is called one week later and gives VA contact info.. This looks more and more to me like there was more than one phone being used by KC...

ETA: I purposely cut off last name, but the record is correct at the clerk, fyi.

do we know when the kissing pic was taken? and where?

They both have the same kind of wet hair thing going
the both like side burns
they both seem to have dark hair
skin looks a bit the same

In another view of this kissy pic as it is being called has an advertising banner in the background with the name cowboys in the middle of it. That is a bar that she used to frequent with the Sean D and Annie group.

For everyone looking into this, the phone # Katie gave to LE for Vicky was 321-*advertiser censored*-8369.

Zero instances of x8369 appearing in the to/from contacts of Casey's cell log 6/1-7/17.

Dunno if this is a land or cell, but, if another # is surfaced, will check it.

Zero instances of x8369 appearing in the to/from contacts of Casey's cell log 6/1-7/17.

Dunno if this is a land or cell, but, if another # is surfaced, will check it.

I have checked both land and cell KSR, Direct Line to Lexus, both land and cell to VA as well as Sawgrass numbers- Nothing. Keep in mind there are a few numbers/name combos that have been changed between discoveries and not confirmed in some cases accounting for the discrepencies in her phone books and calls vs. texts.. I dont think that was an accident, jmho

<<Per Casey, ZFG's
...a babysitter
...mother, Gloria, now lives in Miami
...sister is Samantha
...roommate, Raquel F. worked @ TGIF
...other roommate, Jennifer R.>>

May I add

.... has lots of money

Umm...okay. Of all the people I know who have lots of money, not a single one works as a nanny.

Who is Annabelle? I hadn't heard this name until recently (also it's the name of the doll in Gone Baby Gone - one of the last scenese).

I think this whole thing is interesting. Especially the part where her friend was frequenting the amusement parks.

ZFG visited Sawgrass on June 17th, IIRC.

Is there a link somewhere to Vicky's myspace page? I haven't seen her yet.

Annabelle is the supposed daughter of the non exsistent Juilette L. , KC co worker at her non exsistent job at Universal, who was supposedly in Tampa with them when ZFG was hospitalized, (But then had moved out of state, IIRC).
Disturbing that Annabelle is the name of the babydoll in GONE BABY GONE, a very convoluted child kidnapping movie- did she rent that?

umm what happend to VickyA myspace link?

because I think I might have found another myspace for her as well....that she started on 7-22-08

There were post for her myspace....that is now gone....? and I dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member