Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDF says it supplied 300 liters of fuel for "urgent medical purposes" at Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, but Hamas prevented the medical center from receiving it.Early this morning troops placed the jerrycans near the hospital, as had been coordinated in advance with officials at Shifa.It says that later "the IDF received evidence that Hamas officials prevented the hospital from receiving the fuel."The military publishes a call between an IDF officer and a senior Gazan health official, who says that Yousef Abu-Al Rish, the deputy health minister in Gaza, forbade the hospital from receiving the fuel.
Where is the UN !!!!
Where is this Red Crescent RC ????
Bet, radio silence on this incident.

This is a war crime for sure !!!!
moo ...

UPenn student arrested for stealing Israeli flag, praised ‘glorious’ Hamas terror attack​

If she's on a student visa, deport her. We don't need terrorists like her studying in our colleges and universities.

My only side is
PEACE

Peace for ALL people living in Palestine.

This conflict started over 100 years ago - as I have already posted.

I somehow fail to see goodwill on both sides of this conflict, which, unfortunately, has disastrous effect on the whole world.

PS
Calling humans "animals", land stealing or threats to use nuclear bomb are not signs of PEACE willingness IMO.

I don't even mention terrorists, because we all know they are like cancer.

So
I'm a fool.
Good.

JMO
Do you believe allowing Hamas to survive and rebuild will bring peace?

Was someone looking for the pictures of the babies? This tweet posted by fred&edna contains a cropped and uncropped image.
Thank you. I was looking for a photo that was described as "three babies." So, I don't know if this was the one referred to or not. I appreciate your help, though! :)

Hamas cares less about their own civilians than they do about keeping the hostages as pawn.
Lest we forget, they are still bombing Israel all day and night. Putting Israelis and Arabs at risk as well as the Palestinians in Gaza.
They do not want a ceasefire. They want fuel.
They are holding at least 241 hostages and bodies of deceased.
In their own words, they will do this over and over AND the west is next.
How did they think Israel will react to the massacre of 10/7?
They know Israel is humane and values human lives. They assumed Israel would refrain from entering a war because Israel values human lives.
So, while Israel is taking every measure to protect civilians, Hamas takes every opportunity to put civilians at risk. And then blame Israel.
IMO

The U.S. and Israel are unsure of how many hostages that Hamas terrorists took on Oct. 7 are "still alive," National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said Sunday.

Sullivan made the comments during an appearance on ABC's "This Week." He said the U.S. remains focused on securing the release of the nine U.S. citizens and one U.S. green card-holder believed to be in Hamas custody. He said that while Israel is classifying all 239 missing individuals as hostages of Hamas, there is no way to be sure how many of them are "still alive."

"We do not know the precise number of hostages. We know the number of missing, and that's the number the Israelis have given, but we don't know how many of those are still alive," Sullivan told ABC. "As far as Americans are concerned, there are nine missing American citizens as well as a missing legal permanent resident--a green card holder."

I am failing to understand why we did not have this very vocal worldwide concern for the children and women of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and the situation going on in South Africa right now ? Those children and women were/are in just as much danger from missles, bombing and ground war fare. We did not have calls for a cease fire or the Pro-marches in for the innocent citizens when the U.S., U.K and other allied forces were fighting against the Taliban, ISIS, ISIL or for citizens being targeted by the RSF in South Africa. We did not have our cities under seige from the "peaceful" protestors, monuments damaged, or the call to wipe out the citizens of the U.S., UK and other allied forces.

I honestly do not understand the Pro Palestine/Anti-Israel movement happening in the world right now compared to the silence in other conflicts/wars. Ukraine has been fighting against Russia for almost 2 years now and sure a lot of people changed their social media profiles to the colors of the Ukrainian flag but worldwide marches to protest against the innocent civilans of Ukraine being killed by Russian troops did not happen.

If Hamas or Isis governed Mexico or Canda and entered the U.S. and brutally murdered and raped 1400+ U.S. citizens, does anyone really think the U.S. wouldn't bomb the hell out of every location they thought the terrorists were hiding ?

IMO, the citizens of the U.S., U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, etc should be praying Israel wipes out Hamas because ISIS, ISIL and other terrorists groups are watching this worldwide condemnation of Israel defending itself..and are preparing to strike us all.
BBM. There were very vocal worldwide protests against the invasion of Iraq: Millions protest against the Iraq War in coordinated day of action | February 15, 2003 | HISTORY

I think the world-wide protests happening now aren't in support of Palestine but are against the aerial assaults by Israel that have resulted in total destruction of civilian homes in residential areas, refugee camps and the slaughter of tens of thousands of civilians. It sickens me every bit as much as the photos from Vietnam showing the children screaming in terror: Nick Ut's Pulitzer Prize-Winning Photograph Still Haunts - artnet News.

JMO

23min ago

IDF chief said to tell mayors that after war, ‘not 1 rocket will fly toward Israel’

IDF Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi meets mayors of southern Israeli cities and councils ravaged by Hamas’s October 7 onslaught, and according to Channel 13 news promises them that after the war is over, “not one rocket will fly toward Israel.”

The IDF says that in Ashkelon, Halevi expressed deep commitment to restoring security and prosperity to the devastated region, where almost all residents have been evacuated.

Hailing the civilians’ resilience, Halevi says the military and he personally “are focused on just one goal right now — defeating and dismantling Hamas.”

10min ago

German chancellor opposed to ‘immediate’ ceasefire in Gaza

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz says he opposes an “immediate” ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, amid international calls to halt Israel’s bid to destroy Hamas due to the terror group’s unprecedented assault on Israel.

“I don’t think the calls for an immediate ceasefire or long pause — which would amount to the same thing — are right,” Scholz says in a debate organized by the German regional daily Heilbronner Stimme.

“That would mean ultimately that Israel leaves Hamas the possibility of recovering and obtaining new missiles,” he adds, calling instead for “humanitarian pauses.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead