Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we living in 1977?? Where are these Jewish terrorist groups today?

Oh wait, don't tell me... were they dancing at a festival on Oct 7?! Or were they living their lives in their homes as human beings on Oct 7th?! Maybe there's some reports on them you can provide.
BBM.

BBM.

Well, that link obviously confirms it... those at the festival and those living their lives in their homes who were butchered and burned and tortured and taken hostage were Jewish terrorists and were taken out by the brave Hamas freedom fighters on 10/7. I have a clear understanding now.

They are united by their religion.
They might quarrel among themselves but always unite against those who threaten Muslims.
They are very loyal.

JMO
Is it considered 'threatening a muslim' to call them out for participating in the 10/7 massacre?

Would it make a young muslim woman 'loyal' for standing in support of the massacre?

President Herzog: "Israel is here for you [Diaspora Jews], and you are here for Israel"​

The President's message in Sunday came following his special address during the March for Israel demonstration in Washington DC last week​

He stated firmly, "This is not only a war between Israel and Hamas. Israel may be fighting on the ground, but it is fighting the battle of the entire civilized world. We are determined to stand up to this evil."

He highlighted the strength displayed by Israelis and the outpouring of support from global Jewish communities. "Israel is here for you, and you are here for Israel," he affirmed.

Herzog expressed deep concern. He underscored the disturbing connection between antisemitism and anti-Israel sentiment, stating, "In the wake of the massacres, we have seen a terrifying surge of antisemitism throughout the world: Stars of David painted on homes in France. Families in London removing Mezuzas for fear of attack. Hateful demonstrations. An elderly Jewish protester killed in Los Angeles."

In closing, Herzog called for unwavering commitment to values and truth in the face of these challenges. He reassured the global Jewish community, saying, "We will emerge stronger, I’m sure of it," and ended his message with the powerful declaration, "Am Yisrael Chai" (The people of Israel live).

President Herzog's speech was poignant and recalled for me the discovery of relics from another time and another place but the same barbarism.
Jews dug tunnels in the Warsaw ghettos, they dug bunkers.

Hidden bunker discovered in Warsaw Ghetto

He noted that “the number of phylacteries points to the underground minyans [prayer quorums of 10 people] they succeeded in holding inside the bunker, underground and under the Nazis’ noses. The phylacteries were hidden alongside weapons and hunting tools that served the Warsaw Ghetto rebels, which testifies to their importance in the eyes of the Jews.”

Is it considered 'threatening a muslim' to call them out for participating in the 10/7 massacre?

Would it make a young muslim woman 'loyal' for standing in support of the massacre?
Please, read my posts carefully.
Palestinians', not Hamas' misfortune Muslims of the world see daily in their TVs and social media.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds reasonable.
But is it reasonable?

I was raised Catholic, but once it became known there were so many altar boys being groomed and molested, and some Bishops were covering it up----I was no longer 'loyal' to everyone that was Catholic. It was unreasonable to maintain complete loyalty at that point. JMO

Are Muslims staying loyal, even to others that are gang raping girls and elderly women, and killing babies in their cribs?

I'd hope not but it seems many are?

But is it reasonable?

I was raised Catholic, but once it became known there were so many altar boys being groomed and molested, and some Bishops were covering it up----I was no longer 'loyal' to everyone that was Catholic. It was unreasonable to maintain complete loyalty at that point. JMO

Are Muslims staying loyal, even to others that are gang raping girls and elderly women, and killing babies in their cribs?

I'd hope not but it seems many are?
I was just trying to be nice.

Well, that obviously confirms it... those at the festival and those living their lives in their homes who were butchered and burned and tortured and taken hostage were Jewish terrorists. Finally taken out by the brave Hamas freedom fighters on 10/7. Thanks for confirming your beliefs!
You asked where there were "Jewish terrorist groups" and I provided a link.

The terrorism being inflicted on Palestinians by violent Israeli settlers in the West Bank. It has grown to the point President Biden has demanded it stop.

JMO

From my link:
Meanwhile in the West Bank, Israeli forces and settlers have killed nearly 200 Palestinians in recent weeks, more than 50 of them children, while a rising number of people across the West Bank are also being forced from their homes. According to the U.N., since October 7 alone, over 1,000 people from 143 households have been displaced due to settler violence and restrictions on freedom of movement and access.

The U.S. has been urging Israel repeatedly to rein in settler violence in the West Bank, warning that it could become another front in this war. “They’re attacking Palestinians in places they’re entitled to be,” President Joe Biden said.

But the West Bank already is a front; it is part of the same war.

Last edited:
<modsnip: OP edited> You asked where there were "Jewish terrorist groups" and I provided a link.

The terrorism being inflicted on Palestinians by violent Israeli settlers in the West Bank. It has grown to the point President Biden has demanded it stop.

JMO

From my link:
Meanwhile in the West Bank, Israeli forces and settlers have killed nearly 200 Palestinians in recent weeks, more than 50 of them children, while a rising number of people across the West Bank are also being forced from their homes. According to the U.N., since October 7 alone, over 1,000 people from 143 households have been displaced due to settler violence and restrictions on freedom of movement and access.

The U.S. has been urging Israel repeatedly to rein in settler violence in the West Bank, warning that it could become another front in this war. “They’re attacking Palestinians in places they’re entitled to be,” President Joe Biden said.

But the West Bank already is a front; it is part of the same war.

I was asking about the Jewish terrorist groups. It's not a personal insult. It's like bait and switch... I ask about one thing and someone posts a reply that is something different... call me confused. We have discussed the Jewish settlers encroaching previously and I do believe you were present during those conversations. If not, please forgive me. But, going by the link you provided... I came to the conclusion that you believe or want me to believe Jewish settlers must be Jewish terrorists. I'm just trying to follow along with the confusing logic starting from 1948 or 1977 or 2006 or ??

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems I was right when I wrote that hostages might have been taken to the hospital for 1 or 2 days
(for medical treatment?).

And then taken elsewhere - to places unknown.

JMO
What would the medical staff think about a pregnant woman, being kidnapped and forced across the border, being held hostage?
And the other hostages too---does the medical staff just look the other way and allow it to continue?

Did the medical staff try to save the lives of the Israelis, or did they instead participate in the concealment of the hostages as well as lie about Hamas being part of the hospital’s infrastructure?

Or do Jewish lives not factor in here?

Sorry, @Dotta, you’ll have to tell that to the Muslim girls who die in honor killings by their brothers or fathers when they don’t want to become the fourth wife of the old men selected for them.

One of my students, a 15-year old girl who was forcibly engaged to marry her much older cousin back in Yemen, appealed to me for help in keeping her from that fate.

All my other Yemenite girls did go back to Yemen after 8th grade to marry against their will, but this ONE girl had a mother who was determined to have her stay in America and have freedom.

It‘s a long story that involved multiple agencies, but in this ONE case we were successful.

Females suffer in Muslim lands, at the hands of Muslims, whether by family or by the Morality Police.

Like the Muslim women who die because they’re not wearing their hijabs and abayas, like the Saudi schoolgirls who died in a fire because the Morality Police would not let them evacuate until their hijabs were on, like the women in Iran who dared remove their hijabs and were set upon by fellow Muslims. Sharia law and all.

Excerpt from the link below:

Firefighters told the Saudi press that morality police forced girls to stay inside the burning building because they were not wearing the head scarves and black cloaks known as abayas that women must wear in public in that kingdom. One Saudi paper said the morality police stopped men who tried to help the girls escape the building, saying, "It is sinful to approach them.

IMO and facts.

ETA: Let’s not forget as well that Shiites, Sunnis and the Sufis have killed each other, each accusing the other sects of heresy.
I'll say it again

Bless the medical staff for trying to save lives in the middle of this hideous siege

I was asking about the Jewish terrorist groups. It's not a personal insult. It's like bait and switch... I ask about one thing and someone posts a reply that is something different... call me confused. We have discussed the Jewish settlers encroaching previously and I do believe you were present during those conversations. If not, please forgive me. But, going by the link you provided... I came to the conclusion that you believe or want me to believe Jewish settlers must be Jewish terrorists. I'm just trying to follow along with the confusing logic starting from 1948 or 1977 or 2006 or ??
Killing civilian Palestinians on their land is a tad more than "encroaching." It is terrorism that isn't being prosecuted.

I provided a link. You state you opinion as fact and provide no links.

We will agree to disagree and move on.

''China is willing to work to help “restore peace in the Middle East,” Foreign Minister Wang Yi tells a visiting delegation of diplomats from Arab and Muslim-majority nations.

“Let us work together to quickly cool down the situation in Gaza and restore peace in the Middle East as soon as possible,” Wang says in opening remarks in Beijing.''

''Japan's government has strongly condemned the hijacking of a Japanese-operated cargo ship in the Red Sea by Iran-backed Houthi rebels.

The Yemeni militia claimed the ship was Israeli, but a Japanese government spokesperson confirmed the vessel was a car carrier operated by Nippon Yusen.

Japan's chief cabinet secretary said it was working to get the ship released.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran, which backs the Houthi militia, for the hijacking.

Mr Netanyahu said neither the vessel nor the crew were Israeli, and called it an "Iranian attack on an international ship".

Twenty-two people are believed to be on board the vessel which is believed to be British owned.''

Back to recent events... :)

Here’s what our forces have revealed over the last couple of weeks:

Hamas used the Shifa Hospital as a command center
Hamas stored weapons and explosives in the hospital
Hamas built a 55 meter terror tunnel under the hospital
Hamas murdered 19 year old Noa Marciano on the grounds of Shifa
Hamas forcefully transported hostages through the hospital.

The #Shifa_Hospital is one long list of Hamas war crimes.

Last edited:
'Nov 19, 2023
Negotiators are getting closer to an agreement with Hamas to release an initial 50 civilians in exchange for Israel allowing in more aid including fuel, coinciding with a limited pause in fighting, multiple sources told CBS News. More civilian hostage releases could potentially follow.'

'Nov 19, 2023 #GlobalNews #IsraelHamasConflict #Qatar
Though hostilities between the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) and Hamas continue in Israel and Gaza, talks between the two sides are reportedly taking place in Qatar — through mediators.As Global's Mike Armstrong reports, Qatari officials, the U.S., and even Egypt, have been involved in the potential trade talks.According to the Qatari prime minister, a deal for the release of several hostages could be made imminently. The tentative agreement, however, has not yet been finalized.''

Moo...at the beginning of this war it was said it was common knowledge that Hamas had tunnels and they were under hospitals. So Israel has this intelligence that they are certain of. Israel has equipment and training experience to work with in tunnels. All good..go get Hamas. Israel knows there is a huge civilian population. Why did Israel not deal directly with the tunnels instead of carpet bombing the civilians?....moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper