Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM
Terrorists ARE terrorists. Hamas IS a terrorist organization. Hamas leaders declare to kill all Jews and infidels... This is not a freedom-for-humanity-driven declaration. Denounce terrorism and you might just FREE Palestinians from their leaders and allow them to live in a world of actual peace!!

imo

JEWISH-ZIONIST TERRORISM AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL

NCJ Number 57642

Author(s)
J L PEEKE
Date Published 1977
Length 129 pages

Annotation
THE ACTIVITIES OF THREE JEWISH TERRORIST GROUPS IN THEIR QUEST FOR A JEWISH STATE ARE DISCUSSED AGAINST THE BACKDROP OF THE HISTORICAL EVENTS OF WORLD WAR II.
Abstract
TRACED CHRONOLOGICALLY, THE FORMATION OF THE HAGANAH, THE IRGUN AWAI LEUMI, AND THE LOHAMEI HERUT, THEIR MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY GROUPS, THEIR ORGANIZATION, LEADERSHIP PHILOSOPHY AND ACTIONS ARE SHOWN TO BE INSEPARABLE IN THEIR OPERATIONS AND THEIR STRONG ZIONIST AIMS. THESE THREE GROUPS ATTACKED THE BRITISH ADMINISTRATION AND THEIR WHITE PAPER POLICY, THE ARABS, HITLER, AND FOUGHT IN THEIR OWN CIVIL WAR. IN EXAMINING ASPECTS OF THEIR ROLE IN THE ULTIMATE CREATION OF A JEWISH STATE, IT IS CONCLUDED THAT:

1. JEWISH TERRORISM AGAINST BRITISH AND ARABS DID CONTRIBUTE HEAVILY TO THE REMOVAL OF THE BRITISH FROM PALESTINE, THE ABANDONMENT OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS MANDATE AND THE CREATION OF A JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL;
  2. THERE WERE NO PRACTICALLY AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVES TO YIELDING THE MANDATE AVAILABLE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF GREAT BRITAIN BECAUSE OF THE COHESIVENESS OF THE TERRORISTS AND THEIR SOPHISTICATION; AND
  3. THERE IS NO TRUE CONCLUSION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THESE DISSIDENT GROUPS POSED A THREAT TO THE STATE OF ISRAEL AS PERCEIVED BY THE RULER AT THAT TIME, DAVID BEN-GURION; HOWEVER MUCH THEY HAVE POSED A THREAT TO THE PERSONAL POWER OF BEN-GURION,
IT IS CONCLUDED THAT THEY PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT PART IN THE CREATION OF THE JEWISH STATE. A BIBLIOGRAPHY AND REFERENCE NOTES ARE PROVIDED. (MHP)

The thing is, IMO, that a Muslim person would never turn his/her back on another Muslim, especially if he/she considers them a victim.

Mind you,
there is more than a billion Muslims in the world.

Governments/authorities are not too happy to fight "on the street" sentiments of their people.

Only peaceful policy and compromises can bring success.

Demographics!!! must be taken into account.

Where are wise diplomats?
A lot of them finish fancy Diplomacy Academies :rolleyes:

JMO
A Muslim will never turn their back on another Muslim?

Why is that?

"Don't shoot, I'm Muslim!"

Hamas Will Harm Anyone That Stands in Their Way​

Nov 17, 2023
Look at Hamas’ own footage from October 7, as they capture an Israeli-Arab citizen, and proceed to subject him to brutal treatment.

It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from.

Hamas terrorizes anyone standing in the way of their extremist, inhumane ideology.

The thing is, IMO, that a Muslim person would never turn his/her back on another Muslim, especially if he/she considers them a victim.

Mind you,
there is more than a billion Muslims in the world.

Governments/authorities are not too happy to fight "on the street" sentiments of their people.

Only peaceful policy and compromises can bring success.

Demographics!!! must be taken into account.

Where are wise diplomats?
A lot of them finish fancy Diplomacy Academies :rolleyes:

JMO
But who considers HAMAS victims? They are also harming Palestinians. How much of the aide money sent to Gaza went to their weapons, tunnels, and to their "leaders" getting fatter pockets all while the people suffer?

I know Muslims that never agreed with 9/11.. they joined the military to help fight against the terrorism that caused it. Plenty of Muslims helped interpret for our armed forces because they do not agree with terrorism and what ISIS and other groups were doing. They not only harm innocent people around the world, they are known to harm their own people because their goal is never about anything good or for anyone other than their own twisted agendas.

I think plenty of Muslims do not agree with terrorism.

I'm trying to understand part of your post. You mention something happening between Jews that is probably the most dangerous threat we have ever had to the destruction of our planet.

I've always heard on MSM that climate change is our biggest threat. Can you explain what you mean please?
I'm sorry you find my reasoning hard to understand; perhaps you are not watching the same scenes I am which depict the desecration of human life on an unimaginable scale. Do you think it is going to stop there?

I overlooked that. Thanks for correcting, MyBelle. That would mean these particular hostages were brought straightaway to al-Shifa, upon capture, wouldn't it?
Yes, pretty interesting that the terrorists knew exactly where to run to, immediately after absconding with the hostages.

They also brought stolen vehicles from the 10/7 massacre right to al-Shifa hospital ---fascinating. You'd think they'd want to go to their secret headquarters or something, right?

President Herzog: "Israel is here for you [Diaspora Jews], and you are here for Israel"​

The President's message in Sunday came following his special address during the March for Israel demonstration in Washington DC last week​

He stated firmly, "This is not only a war between Israel and Hamas. Israel may be fighting on the ground, but it is fighting the battle of the entire civilized world. We are determined to stand up to this evil."

He highlighted the strength displayed by Israelis and the outpouring of support from global Jewish communities. "Israel is here for you, and you are here for Israel," he affirmed.

Herzog expressed deep concern. He underscored the disturbing connection between antisemitism and anti-Israel sentiment, stating, "In the wake of the massacres, we have seen a terrifying surge of antisemitism throughout the world: Stars of David painted on homes in France. Families in London removing Mezuzas for fear of attack. Hateful demonstrations. An elderly Jewish protester killed in Los Angeles."

In closing, Herzog called for unwavering commitment to values and truth in the face of these challenges. He reassured the global Jewish community, saying, "We will emerge stronger, I’m sure of it," and ended his message with the powerful declaration, "Am Yisrael Chai" (The people of Israel live).

But who considers HAMAS victims? They are also harming Palestinians. How much of the aide money sent to Gaza went to their weapons, tunnels, and to their "leaders" getting fatter pockets all while the people suffer?

I know Muslims that never agreed with 9/11.. they joined the military to help fight against the terrorism that caused it. Plenty of Muslims helped interpret for our armed forces because they do not agree with terrorism and what ISIS and other groups were doing. They not only harm innocent people around the world, they are known to harm their own people because their goal is never about anything good or for anyone other than their own twisted agendas.

Not Hamas.

Palestinians!!!

Muslims of the world see the rubble of Gaza, corpses not buried on the streets - terrible Haram not to bury a Muslim (24 hours is deadline).

They see Muslim premature babies in the eye of the storm.

Not good !

JMO

JEWISH-ZIONIST TERRORISM AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL

NCJ Number 57642

Author(s)
J L PEEKE
Date Published 1977
Length 129 pages

Annotation
THE ACTIVITIES OF THREE JEWISH TERRORIST GROUPS IN THEIR QUEST FOR A JEWISH STATE ARE DISCUSSED AGAINST THE BACKDROP OF THE HISTORICAL EVENTS OF WORLD WAR II.
Abstract
TRACED CHRONOLOGICALLY, THE FORMATION OF THE HAGANAH, THE IRGUN AWAI LEUMI, AND THE LOHAMEI HERUT, THEIR MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY GROUPS, THEIR ORGANIZATION, LEADERSHIP PHILOSOPHY AND ACTIONS ARE SHOWN TO BE INSEPARABLE IN THEIR OPERATIONS AND THEIR STRONG ZIONIST AIMS. THESE THREE GROUPS ATTACKED THE BRITISH ADMINISTRATION AND THEIR WHITE PAPER POLICY, THE ARABS, HITLER, AND FOUGHT IN THEIR OWN CIVIL WAR. IN EXAMINING ASPECTS OF THEIR ROLE IN THE ULTIMATE CREATION OF A JEWISH STATE, IT IS CONCLUDED THAT:

1. JEWISH TERRORISM AGAINST BRITISH AND ARABS DID CONTRIBUTE HEAVILY TO THE REMOVAL OF THE BRITISH FROM PALESTINE, THE ABANDONMENT OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS MANDATE AND THE CREATION OF A JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL;
  2. THERE WERE NO PRACTICALLY AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVES TO YIELDING THE MANDATE AVAILABLE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF GREAT BRITAIN BECAUSE OF THE COHESIVENESS OF THE TERRORISTS AND THEIR SOPHISTICATION; AND
  3. THERE IS NO TRUE CONCLUSION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THESE DISSIDENT GROUPS POSED A THREAT TO THE STATE OF ISRAEL AS PERCEIVED BY THE RULER AT THAT TIME, DAVID BEN-GURION; HOWEVER MUCH THEY HAVE POSED A THREAT TO THE PERSONAL POWER OF BEN-GURION,
IT IS CONCLUDED THAT THEY PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT PART IN THE CREATION OF THE JEWISH STATE. A BIBLIOGRAPHY AND REFERENCE NOTES ARE PROVIDED. (MHP)

Are we living in 1977?? Where are these Jewish terrorist groups today?

Oh wait, don't tell me... were they dancing at a festival on Oct 7?! Or were they living their lives in their homes as human beings on Oct 7th?! Maybe there's some reports on them you can provide.

Those brave Hamas freedom fighters really rooted them out... all the way from 1977... they massacred them, butchered them, burned them, and took them hostage. And, now those Hamas fighters are sacrificing additional Palestinians for their cause.

Last edited:
There is a danger of the resurgence of anti Semitism in what is at best of times a volatile world. To criticise the modern state of Israel does not equate with with anti-Jewishness
The present day situation is causing ructions between Jews and is probably the most dangerous threat we have ever had to the destruction of our planet.
My opinion

Across the US, Jews are facing complex emotions as they grapple with the escalating war in Israel and Gaza. Within families and congregations, on campuses, at protests and online, fissures within Jewish communities are deepening, reflecting broader divisions in public opinion over the war.
BBM. Well said and good article! I understand why so many are upset with political leaders with extreme positions.

Something similar is going on in the U.S. after religious extremists took control of our local and state governments in order to pass state laws that restrict human rights, reproductive rights, healthcare rights, education. Voters--especially younger ones--are showing up at the polls or are signing petitions to change state constitutions and are succeeding.

JMO

Yes, pretty interesting that the terrorists knew exactly where to run to, immediately after absconding with the hostages.

They also brought stolen vehicles from the 10/7 massacre right to al-Shifa hospital ---fascinating. You'd think they'd want to go to their secret headquarters or something, right?
Emphasis mine.
Whoaahhh ! Excellent post !
Great points made, and this shows how brazen Hamas are.
Not even trying to hide where they operate from.
Besides all of the other evidence collected and there has been a lot, this proves without a doubt that Hamas knows where they're safe.
Al Shifa hospital, supposedly a place for the innocent who are ill or giving birth -- a showcase for Hamas.
Imagine what 'tools' Hamas has at their hands with this hospital as their headquarters ?
Were the staff willing to assist ?
Idk, but they certainly didn't tell the IDF what was happening under their watch.
Boggles the mind and this is so chilling.
Omo.

What was the motive for bulldozing memorials to a dead man?

Bless the medical staff for trying to save lives in the middle of this hideous siege

Did the medical staff try to save the lives of the Israelis, or did they instead participate in the concealment of the hostages as well as lie about Hamas being part of the hospital’s infrastructure?

Or do Jewish lives not factor in here?
The thing is, IMO, that a Muslim person would never turn his/her back on another Muslim, especially if he/she considers them a victim

Sorry, @Dotta, you’ll have to tell that to the Muslim girls who die in honor killings by their brothers or fathers when they don’t want to become the fourth wife of the old men selected for them.

One of my students, a 15-year old girl who was forcibly engaged to marry her much older cousin back in Yemen, appealed to me for help in keeping her from that fate.

All my other Yemenite girls did go back to Yemen after 8th grade to marry against their will, but this ONE girl had a mother who was determined to have her stay in America and have freedom.

It‘s a long story that involved multiple agencies, but in this ONE case we were successful.

Females suffer in Muslim lands, at the hands of Muslims, whether by family or by the Morality Police.

Like the Muslim women who die because they’re not wearing their hijabs and abayas, like the Saudi schoolgirls who died in a fire because the Morality Police would not let them evacuate until their hijabs were on, like the women in Iran who dared remove their hijabs and were set upon by fellow Muslims. Sharia law and all.

Excerpt from the link below:

Firefighters told the Saudi press that morality police forced girls to stay inside the burning building because they were not wearing the head scarves and black cloaks known as abayas that women must wear in public in that kingdom. One Saudi paper said the morality police stopped men who tried to help the girls escape the building, saying, "It is sinful to approach them.

IMO and facts.

ETA: Let’s not forget as well that Shiites, Sunnis and the Sufis have killed each other, each accusing the other sects of heresy.

Last edited:
Come on. I just want to understand what you meant. Unless you're saying your post was off topic which I hope it's not.
They are united by their religion.
They might quarrel among themselves but always unite against those who threaten Muslims.
They are very loyal.

JMO

I wonder how many "journalists" and medical staff throughout Gaza (and beyond) KNEW 10/7 was going to happen? What did they know and when did they know it?? Quite a coincidence for both Dr Gilbert and Dr Fosse to be in Cairo. imo
And pretty coincidental that so many journalists happened to be right there when the 10/7 Massacre first began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member