Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how he would feel if HAMAS decided it take out Turkey? HAMAS not a terrorists organization? So burning people alive, raping them, beheading them, abducting them, and torturing them, is all acceptable actions for a government to inflict on innocent civilians of another group of people? Having a charter that calls for the eradication of Jews (or any other group of people) is A-Okay with him? Again, if someone invaded his borders and tried that, I'd like to hear what he thinks about that and if he's say they were a terrorist organization then.
One person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter

The British Army in Palestine

In the aftermath of the Second World War (1939-45), the British Army found itself stuck in the middle of a growing conflict between Arabs and Jews in Palestine. The momentous events that followed led to the creation of the State of Israel.

Withdrawal

In November 1947, the United Nations recommended the partition of Palestine and the establishment of separate Arab and Jewish states.

On 15 May 1948, Britain gave up her mandate. The British Army departed from Palestine leaving the Jews and the Arabs to fight it out in the war that followed. The campaign had cost around 750 British military and police lives.

"This is how Israel attacks Hamas:
F-35, 'sponge bombs' and robots with night vision goggles

View attachment 462349

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have at their disposal weapons that are among the most modern in the world.

In addition to conventional tools, it uses a number of technical innovations designed specifically for fighting in cities and tunnels drilled under the Gaza Strip.

The IDF is also equipped with Merkava tanks and Eitan and Namer armored vehicles, designed especially for this army.

Soldiers training at the special Urban Warfare Training Center, commonly known as 'Mini Gaza',
make extensive use of drones and other technologies to support street fighting.

One of the new weapons
in the IDF's equipment are the so-called sponge bombs - 'chemical grenades'
without explosives.

The contents of the 'bomb'
are two liquids separated in a plastic container by a metal partition.

After its removal, the compounds mix, leading to a sudden explosion of rapidly hardening foam.

The 'sponge bomb' can be especially effective in fights in tight tunnels.

However, some complications arose during its development - as a result of improper handling of chemical compounds, several Israeli soldiers lost their sight.

The army has not yet officially confirmed the use of these weapons in the current phase of fighting in the Gaza Strip.

Another technical innovation that could potentially increase the effectiveness of the Israeli ground invasion in the Hamas-controlled enclave is
IRIS robot -
a small and light, remotely controlled robot.

'Throwbot' is equipped with a 360-degree spherical camera with built-in night vision.

It can provide real-time intelligence information about traps or ambushes set up in Hamas' many kilometers of tunnels.

View attachment 462348

Another 'micro-tactical land robot' from Israel is the stair-climbing MTGR -
particularly beneficial in urban or underground combat environments.

Explosives can be attached to these robots and activated when an enemy approaches.

Hyperspectral sensors may also be necessary for fighting in tunnels,
using the spectrum of electromagnetic waves to analyze and identify objects buried underground or under water.

The sensors use the principle of all materials leaving a unique trace in the electromagnetic spectrum, thanks to which
they are able to detect the presence of people, weapons or explosives.

The technology - outside the military sphere - is already used by geologists searching for oil fields and minerals, farmers tracking the development of crops, and ecologists searching for plastics underground.

A limitation in the use of sensors by Israeli troops is their inability to penetrate tunnels reinforced with metal or concrete."

From my country's MSM
"However, some complications arose during its development - as a result of improper handling of chemical compounds, several Israeli soldiers lost their sight."

Mandatory military service for 18 year olds and get used as a guinea pig

I’m watching the presser now. Looks like the hostage had leg amputated below knee. Monsters!
ETA: Not sure about his leg. This is the Nepalese hostage. Not even Israeli. Not even Jewish. Monsters!
Bbm.
Thank you.
I was thinking the same.

Watching the video of the Palestinian civilians or Hamas (not sure which one as civilians did kidnap Israelis ?) dragging that second hostage in -- it reminded me of footage of pitbull dogs excitedly ganging up on their prey.
Except the dogs are innocent.

The release of the materials appears to be part of an effort by Israeli officials to counter claims by Hamas that hostages were seized by Palestinian civilians who entered Israel during the attack, not its fighters.
Other tactics include creating “chaos” with firearms and grenades, and subduing hostages with sedatives. The third section of the manual is labeled “Safety/Security” and includes the directive to “take ID,” “separate and isolate (women and babies/men,)” and “kill the problematic and those who pose a threat.”

Bolding mine.

First bolded : By now it's pretty clear both Hamas and civilians were involved in the attack and hostage taking.

Second : So, they're drugging them ?
Some of those hostages have medical needs and adding sedatives into their system can kill them.
If they die from being drugged, it's also murder.

Hamas, the group that controls the Gaza Strip and staged the surprise attack on Israel on Oct. 7, and other Palestinian groups are believed to be holding more than 240 hostages — people taken after Hamas stormed across the border in a brazen assault that killed at least 1,400 people.
The count has risen as the army has collected more intelligence and accounted for the many foreign citizens who were kidnapped, Admiral Hagari said.
Emphasis mine.

The red bolded sounds like either splinter groups within Gaza or ordinary citizens who wanted in on the abduction/killing/stealing ?

Second bolded attests to the footage in the hospital and also the confirmed death of the Tanzanian and the other missing man.

Rest in peace, Clemence.

Omo.

5m ago / 5:50 PM PST

An inside look at U.S. drone operations amid search for hostages held by Hamas​

Since Oct. 7, unarmed U.S. drones have been flying above Gaza. They are using cameras to search for more than 200 hostages who were taken into the enclave by Hamas over a month ago.

Col. Nicholas Pederson told NBC News he thinks the Air Force's work "could play a critical role if we get to that area."

“Hunters,” as the pilots and their crews are called, operate the drones and cameras from mobile containers in the Nevada desert. The remote pilots get an exact view of what the drone camera sees, tracing targets for days to years.

The cameras "can collect data from a forest fire or pinpoint a high-value target," streaming back to the U.S. base by satellite. The drones can also be lethal.

"We're watching a lot of these targets. We watch them do horrendous acts against people. We focus more on the mission aspect of it and our 'why' and really just look at the big picture of the impact we are having," one pilot told NBC News.

Of course the medical staff would have no idea where hostages were kept. Israel is lying about the tunnels because they are trying to justify their attacks on the hospital. In reality, those attacks are an international war crime.

JMO

• Mounir el-Boursh, the Gaza health ministry director, has dismissed Israel’s claim that it had found a Hamas tunnel at the al-Shifa Hospital, describing it as a “pure lie”.
Well I watched videos and photos of the tunnels. I did see these things.

Are they implying IDF dug the tunnels, installed concrete reinforced wall, barrier doors, electric and ventilation systems in less than a week?

Moo

Anyone in that hospital/terrorist strong hold could have call IDF. They dropped flyers in many languages offering monetary rewards and protection.

Just says something to the ethical values for fellow humans.
NOT ONE notified IDF, not even a housekeeper.
Moo..
Emphasis mine.
This sadly speaks volumes as to what kind of people are working at the hospital and possibly many citizens as well.
Imo.
Omo.

Finally !!!!

Wonder if the medical staff and their families got a pass out?
Moo
From update by CNN:

"Six health workers and 10 of their family members, who had been sheltering at the hospital, were also evacuated," WHO said.

It was hoped that the parents of the newborns would be able to travel to safety with their children, but the WHO said very few of the infants were accompanied by family members.

This was because Gazan officials were not easily able to find close family members due to the intense fighting between Israel and Hamas and communications blackouts.

CNN spoke to one father, Ali Sbeiti, who managed to be reunited with his young son, Anas, who was born three days before the war.

The British Army in Palestine

In the aftermath of the Second World War (1939-45), the British Army found itself stuck in the middle of a growing conflict between Arabs and Jews in Palestine. The momentous events that followed led to the creation of the State of Israel.

Withdrawal

In November 1947, the United Nations recommended the partition of Palestine and the establishment of separate Arab and Jewish states.

On 15 May 1948, Britain gave up her mandate. The British Army departed from Palestine leaving the Jews and the Arabs to fight it out in the war that followed. The campaign had cost around 750 British military and police lives.
Well if we can't agree that raping innocent civilians, beheading babies, and burning people alive is NOT freedom fighting, then I am not sure what else to say. ANY leader that would say those actions are "freedom fighting" are not a leader I would ever support. Fighting for something should not include sneak attacks on civilians and then burning them alive while they hide in their safe rooms and it shouldn't include abducting children and raping women. I just will never agree that any of that is the actions of anyone fighting for freedom. Heck HAMAS doesn't even say they want freedom and they aren't fighting for Palestinians, they are fighting to eradicate Jews. Any world leader that supports that, welcomes the same terrorism that they won't condemn.

Forget about these hospital employees, specifically the doctors -- taking the Hippocratic Oath.
That employee holding the door to help Hamas ... certainly looks relaxed !
Not under duress at all.
Chilling.
Omo.
But this "big" guy wearing black, who seemed to be a doorman (?) didn't look too happy - throwing his arms in the air :oops:

JMO

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed. This post is referencing medical staff>
Above and beyond the call of duty; they have not abandoned the victims of war despite the conditions within the hospital making any meaningful medical intervention not only futile but impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This is how Israel attacks Hamas:
F-35, 'sponge bombs' and robots with night vision goggles

View attachment 462349

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have at their disposal weapons that are among the most modern in the world.

In addition to conventional tools, it uses a number of technical innovations designed specifically for fighting in cities and tunnels drilled under the Gaza Strip.

The IDF is also equipped with Merkava tanks and Eitan and Namer armored vehicles, designed especially for this army.

Soldiers training at the special Urban Warfare Training Center, commonly known as 'Mini Gaza',
make extensive use of drones and other technologies to support street fighting.

One of the new weapons
in the IDF's equipment are the so-called sponge bombs - 'chemical grenades'
without explosives.

The contents of the 'bomb'
are two liquids separated in a plastic container by a metal partition.

After its removal, the compounds mix, leading to a sudden explosion of rapidly hardening foam.

The 'sponge bomb' can be especially effective in fights in tight tunnels.

However, some complications arose during its development - as a result of improper handling of chemical compounds, several Israeli soldiers lost their sight.

The army has not yet officially confirmed the use of these weapons in the current phase of fighting in the Gaza Strip.

Another technical innovation that could potentially increase the effectiveness of the Israeli ground invasion in the Hamas-controlled enclave is
IRIS robot -
a small and light, remotely controlled robot.

'Throwbot' is equipped with a 360-degree spherical camera with built-in night vision.

It can provide real-time intelligence information about traps or ambushes set up in Hamas' many kilometers of tunnels.

View attachment 462348

Another 'micro-tactical land robot' from Israel is the stair-climbing MTGR -
particularly beneficial in urban or underground combat environments.

Explosives can be attached to these robots and activated when an enemy approaches.

Hyperspectral sensors may also be necessary for fighting in tunnels,
using the spectrum of electromagnetic waves to analyze and identify objects buried underground or under water.

The sensors use the principle of all materials leaving a unique trace in the electromagnetic spectrum, thanks to which
they are able to detect the presence of people, weapons or explosives.

The technology - outside the military sphere - is already used by geologists searching for oil fields and minerals, farmers tracking the development of crops, and ecologists searching for plastics underground.

A limitation in the use of sensors by Israeli troops is their inability to penetrate tunnels reinforced with metal or concrete."

From my country's MSM

Is the "sponge bomb" described, classified as a chemical weapon?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
Bless the medical staff for trying to save lives in the middle of this hideous siege

Around 200 doctors, nurses and paramedics were also killed, according to the media office.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBM
Terrorists ARE terrorists. Hamas IS a terrorist organization. Hamas leaders declare to kill all Jews and infidels... This is not a freedom-for-humanity-driven declaration. Denounce terrorism and you might just FREE Palestinians from their leaders and allow them to live in a world of actual peace!!

imo

Riki Aloni, whose two daughters and three granddaughters were kidnapped to the Gaza Strip, writes:"Emilia, my sweet granddaughter,Your place is not on billboards or in exhibitions. Your place is with grandma in the kitchen, where we both bake cookies or build beautiful shapes with Lego. My Emilia, every photo of you looking down at me from the heights anywhere in the world breaks my heart and I don't understand how I got into this nightmare. Enough, help me put an end to this suffering!"#BringThemHome

Above and beyond the call of duty; they have not abandoned the victims of war despite the conditions within the hospital making any meaningful medical intervention not only futile but impossible.
IDF offered many times to evacuate the hospital. They were notified it was a war zone and a Hamas Command Center. The medical staff chose to stay, and the patients begged the UN to evacuate them Sat.

Wonder how many patients total died due to this decision? No food, water, electricity, FUEL to run medical equipment, we heard every day. The dialysis patients I think with some of the first to die, then 4 of the babies, the others unknown.

Human shields to protect the Hamas Compound that's why they stayed. MOO

The 40 year veteran physician Dr Gilbert and his pal Dr Fosse were off on a pro-terrorism tour in Cairo... lying their pants off. (See previous posts for links) They weren't even in Al-Shifa... the cowards, just like their Hamas leaders hiding in their holes or in luxury. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257