Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDF offered many times to evacuate the hospital. They were notified it was a war zone and a Hamas Command Center. The medical staff chose to stay, and the patients begged the UN to evacuate them Sat.

Wonder how many patients total died due to this decision? No food, water, electricity, FUEL to run medical equipment, we heard every day. The dialysis patients I think with some of the first to die, then 4 of the babies, the others unknown.

Human shields to protect the Hamas Compound that's why they stayed. MOO
Moo...many of the patients are victims of iDF bombs. For what reason should they trust or admire iDF?....moo

"Israeli soldier who threw a grenade at a mosque in Palestinian West Bank has been suspended,

IDF claims.

1700448909497.png

The video shows him walking towards the mosque at night, lobbing the grenade towards the door and walking away - with the call to prayer echoing in the background.

An explosion is then heard and the chant stops suddenly as the video cuts out.

In a statement posted on Friday night the IDF said it took the incident
'extremely seriously',
adding the soldier was 'suspended pending a full investigation'."

Even IF the doctors and other employees did nothing criminal to the victims who were kidnapped and dragged there, the sad fact is that no one told the IDF about what was happening.

Nothing was said about the Hamas headquarters or tunnels beneath the hospital, in fact, everyone there denied it :
Until Sunday, the IDF had displayed what it said were weapons found after searches of the grounds but was yet to produce evidence to back up the claims of a vast tunnel complex located beneath the hospital – allegations denied by both hospital staff and Hamas.
Red bolding mine.

Also notice the first photo at this link :
first photo.jpeg
If it looks and quacks like a duck .... well, you know.

"...The terrorist group and
staff at the hospital denied Hamas is using the hospital as a command center.
But officials and analysts say Israeli troops may still only be scratching the surface at this point.

“There is, as I understand it, an ongoing discussion about breaching deeper below ground and whether this would put troops in harm’s way in ways that the Israelis aren’t comfortable [with] yet,” said Dr. Jonathan Schanzer..."

Red emphasis mine.

One more recent link regarding the tunnel system below the hospital :

The New York Times verified that both videos were recorded at Shifa Hospital, which Israeli forces stormed last week.

There's a quote attributed to Edmund Burke, but is actually unknown as to the author, afaik ?
A popular phrase warning against complacency has been misattributed to the eighteenth-century Irish philosopher and statesman Edmund Burke.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,” .

Regardless, it's sound advice for the rest of us in this day and age.
Omo.

Also something for them to consider is there would be no IDF bombs exploding in Gaza if Hamas didn't attack innocent Israeli civilians. JMO.
Lastly, there were no IDF bombs dropped ON a hospital. It was around the area of the hospital. The only bomb that hit a hospital turned out to be a Hamas misfire on Al Ahli.

The people of Gaza have not had the opportunity to make any changes to their government since 2006.

“Fast forward to 2006, and Hamas emerged victorious in Gaza’s elections against its rival, the Fatah party. It has been in control of Gaza since. No elections have been held thereafter and Hamas maintains political control.”

If the people of Gaza are so into 'freedom fighters', why haven't they fought for their freedom from Hamas?

Even IF the doctors and other employees did nothing criminal to the victims who were kidnapped and dragged there, the sad fact is that no one told the IDF about what was happening.

Nothing was said about the Hamas headquarters or tunnels beneath the hospital, in fact, everyone there denied it :
Until Sunday, the IDF had displayed what it said were weapons found after searches of the grounds but was yet to produce evidence to back up the claims of a vast tunnel complex located beneath the hospital – allegations denied by both hospital staff and Hamas.
Red bolding mine.

Also notice the first photo at this link :
View attachment 462371
If it looks and quacks like a duck .... well, you know.

"...The terrorist group and
staff at the hospital denied Hamas is using the hospital as a command center.
But officials and analysts say Israeli troops may still only be scratching the surface at this point.

“There is, as I understand it, an ongoing discussion about breaching deeper below ground and whether this would put troops in harm’s way in ways that the Israelis aren’t comfortable [with] yet,” said Dr. Jonathan Schanzer..."

Red emphasis mine.

One more recent link regarding the tunnel system below the hospital :

The New York Times verified that both videos were recorded at Shifa Hospital, which Israeli forces stormed last week.

There's a quote attributed to Edmund Burke, but is actually unknown as to the author, afaik ?
A popular phrase warning against complacency has been misattributed to the eighteenth-century Irish philosopher and statesman Edmund Burke.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,” .

Regardless, it's sound advice for the rest of us in this day and age.
Omo.
IMO just hours after raping, butchering and incinerating 1200+, I doubt Hamas had the compassion to bring people in for treatment. IMO they were just holding them there. General Hagari stated today that Noa Marciano was murdered at the hospital.

Well if we can't agree that raping innocent civilians, beheading babies, and burning people alive is NOT freedom fighting, then I am not sure what else to say. ANY leader that would say those actions are "freedom fighting" are not a leader I would ever support. Fighting for something should not include sneak attacks on civilians and then burning them alive while they hide in their safe rooms and it shouldn't include abducting children and raping women. I just will never agree that any of that is the actions of anyone fighting for freedom. Heck HAMAS doesn't even say they want freedom and they aren't fighting for Palestinians, they are fighting to eradicate Jews. Any world leader that supports that, welcomes the same terrorism that they won't condemn.
There is a danger of the resurgence of anti Semitism in what is at best of times a volatile world. To criticise the modern state of Israel does not equate with with anti-Jewishness
The present day situation is causing ructions between Jews and is probably the most dangerous threat we have ever had to the destruction of our planet.
My opinion

Across the US, Jews are facing complex emotions as they grapple with the escalating war in Israel and Gaza. Within families and congregations, on campuses, at protests and online, fissures within Jewish communities are deepening, reflecting broader divisions in public opinion over the war.

"Israeli soldier who threw a grenade at a mosque in Palestinian West Bank has been suspended,

IDF claims.

View attachment 462369

The video shows him walking towards the mosque at night, lobbing the grenade towards the door and walking away - with the call to prayer echoing in the background.

An explosion is then heard and the chant stops suddenly as the video cuts out.

In a statement posted on Friday night the IDF said it took the incident
'extremely seriously',
adding the soldier was 'suspended pending a full investigation'."

This is typically what happens when soldiers go astray. As we've said earlier today every profession has bad seeds. The fact that IDF is doing something about it says those actions are not what they condone.

Then we have HAMAS.. celebrating every bad act. Their goal IS BAD ACTS. No reprimands for them, just celebrations and civilians in Gaza celebrating and spitting on hostages. The difference is clear.

Just my opinion but I'd certainly trust IDF over Hamas leaders, I mean... what exactly has Hamas done for the Palestinians living in Gaza? Other than things like...
Spend money on weapons instead of the Gaza citizens. Store said weapons in schools, hospitals, under the beds of children.
Spend money on tunnel-digging. Not use those tunnels to protect even women and children. Just put more of the purchased weapons in them.
Teach bitter hate and death by killing Jews and infidels.
Train children to hate and kill Jews and infidels.
That's just a few things... off the top of my head.

What kind of freedom-speeches are these for people living in Gaza?!

imo... the Palestinians of Gaza would be far better off without these killers governing them... fight for the people of Gaza... stand against the terrorist... they are NOT freedom fighters... they are freedom killers!!

Last edited:
Moo...many of the patients are victims of iDF bombs. For what reason should they trust or admire iDF?....moo
IDF bombs with white phosphorus is the question many are asking.

JMO

There is a danger of the resurgence of anti Semitism in what is at best of times a volatile world. To criticise the modern state of Israel does not equate with with anti-Jewishness
The present day situation is causing ructions between Jews and is probably the most dangerous threat we have ever had to the destruction of our planet.
My opinion

Across the US, Jews are facing complex emotions as they grapple with the escalating war in Israel and Gaza. Within families and congregations, on campuses, at protests and online, fissures within Jewish communities are deepening, reflecting broader divisions in public opinion over the war.
I'm trying to understand part of your post. You mention something happening between Jews that is probably the most dangerous threat we have ever had to the destruction of our planet.

I've always heard on MSM that climate change is our biggest threat. Can you explain what you mean please?

Last edited:
My opinion

I think anti Semitism has been a problem and has never went away.. I don't know what resurgence would be when it's never stopped.

My comments were that countries and their leaders can't even condemn HAMAS and call it what it is.. nothing about Israel or being for or against the actions they are taking now. I think people can be against the action Israel is taking and still admit that what happened Oct 7th was terrorism committed by a terrorist organization. Leaders around the world that refuse to acknowledge HAMAS for what it is are just weak IMO. They can speak against HAMAS AND disagree with the response from Israel.

I think anti Semitism has been a problem and has never went away.. I don't know what resurgence would be when it's never stopped.

My comments were that countries and their leaders can't even condemn HAMAS and call it what it is.. nothing about Israel or being for or against the actions they are taking now. I think people can be against the action Israel is taking and still admit that what happened Oct 7th was terrorism committed by a terrorist organization. Leaders around the world that refuse to acknowledge HAMAS for what it is are just weak IMO. They can speak against HAMAS AND disagree with the response from Israel.
The thing is, IMO, that a Muslim person would never turn his/her back on another Muslim, especially if he/she considers them a victim.

Mind you,
there is more than a billion Muslims in the world.

Governments/authorities are not too happy to fight "on the street" sentiments of their people.

Only peaceful policy and compromises can bring success.

Demographics!!! must be taken into account.

Where are wise diplomats?
A lot of them finish fancy Diplomacy Academies :rolleyes:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads