Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rbbm
''The U.N. peacekeepers arrive; months later, some leave infants behind. Now the United Nations has quietly started to offer DNA testing to help prove paternity claims and ensure support for the so-called "peacekeeper babies."

It's a delicate step, as countries that contribute U.N. troops might not welcome a practice that could prove not only fatherhood but wrongdoing. Of the dozen paternity claims received last year, four were associated with alleged sexual abuse of a minor.

The new effort comes a decade after a groundbreaking report on sexual abuse and exploitation by peacekeepers suggested that the U.N. secretary-general be authorized to "require DNA and other tests to establish paternity" so peacekeepers would be pressured to support the children they "father and abandon."
This is outrageous!

The International Red Cross is directly involved in the hostages' release. The hostage is not American so there is no reason to notify Mrs. Biden.

JMO

The ICRC stressed that it had persistently been advocating on behalf of the hostages held in Gaza, including through direct contacts with Hamas and with others holding influence over the parties.

"Hostage-taking is prohibited under international humanitarian law. We continue to insist on the hostages' release and are doing everything in our power to gain access to them," Spoljaric said.

"We are deeply concerned that children, the elderly, people with disabilities and other vulnerable people are among those held," she said.
Wow, this is the first I've heard from the Red Cross.

I'm very glad RC is stepping up and meeting with the families on Tues. After a month...hum

Wonder if IDF discoveries released today prompted them into action?
Moo

Last edited:
‘The hospital was used as a hostage trafficking center’
@YaakovLappin military expert, @MirYamInstitute
says the evidence reveled today is a ‘smoking gun’ for Hamas’ use of civilian facilities for terror

Did they treat Hersh Goldberg-Polin while/if he was there?

Ref:

"Erdogan received an unusual letter.

He got the job.

The parents of 23-year-old Romi and 21-year-old Omer, kidnapped by Hamas, asked Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for help in releasing them, CNN Turk reported on Friday.

The letter published on Friday was addressed to the Turkish president on November 3.

'We, the family members of the abducted Israelis who have been held hostage by Hamas since October 7,
are writing to ask for help in connection with their tragedy',
the letter said.

The parents emphasized the role that Turkey can play in a peaceful end to the ongoing crisis between Israel and Hamas.

'As the leader of one of the great powers in the region, with enormous influence in the Middle East, the Muslim world and beyond,
we believe that you are in a unique position that can prove to be of irreplaceable help',
the Israelis told Erdogan.

The parents appealed to the Turkish leader

'to do everything in his power to obtain a sign of life from the hostages, to immediately meet their medical needs and to secure their release'."

From my country's MSM

"Erdogan received an unusual letter.

He got the job.

The parents of 23-year-old Romi and 21-year-old Omer, kidnapped by Hamas, asked Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for help in releasing them, CNN Turk reported on Friday.

The letter published on Friday was addressed to the Turkish president on November 3.

'We, the family members of the abducted Israelis who have been held hostage by Hamas since October 7,
are writing to ask for help in connection with their tragedy',
the letter said.

The parents emphasized the role that Turkey can play in a peaceful end to the ongoing crisis between Israel and Hamas.

'As the leader of one of the great powers in the region, with enormous influence in the Middle East, the Muslim world and beyond,
we believe that you are in a unique position that can prove to be of irreplaceable help',
the Israelis told Erdogan.

The parents appealed to the Turkish leader

'to do everything in his power to obtain a sign of life from the hostages, to immediately meet their medical needs and to secure their release'."

From my country's MSM

Good letter, but good luck with that one. E has sounded pretty clear on where he stands.

Oct.25

I think money may be a fourth. IMO. I’ll have to dig deeper into this.
I may have time tomorrow to look into the revenue stream for each agency. Then combined as a whole. Pretty big chunk going into the coffers.

A ruff guess, several billion plus private donations for many, many non profits.
Moo ...

Did they treat Hersh Goldberg-Polin while/if he was there?

Ref:
I don’t know. I don’t think his parents know, either. His mom was interviewed on news today. They know nothing. She’s hopeful he was taken to a hospital.

‘The hospital was used as a hostage trafficking center’
@YaakovLappin military expert, @MirYamInstitute
says the evidence reveled today is a ‘smoking gun’ for Hamas’ use of civilian facilities for terror

Was Mia Schem’s video taken there, I wonder, or near there.

Again her makeup and hair are possibly fresh in her hostage video imo, and as originally stated I suspect it maaay have been taken right after the attack, not aligning with the timeline Hamas implicates/claims.

"Spy balloons that could have warned Israel's military of Hamas' ruthless October 7 attacks were 'inoperable'

and had not been maintained,

security sources claim."

1700439615622.png

"Spy balloons that could have warned Israel's military of Hamas' ruthless October 7 attacks were 'inoperable'

and had not been maintained,

security sources claim."

View attachment 462342

“Spy balloons which could have warned of the catastrophic Hamas attack on October 7 were out of action because they had not been upgraded or properly maintained, it was claimed last night.

Israeli security and industry sources have told the Mail on Sunday that three of the seven technology-laden 'aerostats' on the Gaza border were inoperable, leaving a dangerous hole in Israel's intelligence defences.”

'Nov 19, 2023 #idf #gaza #hamas
Israel's military has released a video of what it claims is a 55-metre tunnel used by Hamas beneath Gaza's largest hospital.The footage, published on social media, is "more proof" that Hamas is using patients as "human shields", the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) claim.The video, at al Shifa, begins with images of what is described as an "operational tunnel shaft", which looks like a circular hole in the ground'.

''Nov 19, 2023
Australia/Israel and Jewish Affairs Council Executive Manager Joel Burnie says Israel and Palestine’s “propaganda war is alive and real” as Palestinian television is “littered” with “grotesque” anti-Semitic references.Israel launched an offensive into the Gaza Strip in retaliation to the heinous acts of terror perpetrated by Hamas on October 7; and while the world was horrified by the butchery of Hamas, some quickly turned their blame to Israel, decrying the severity of the response.“The indoctrination and poison that’s fed to Palestinian children … is quite disgusting,” Mr Burnie told Sky News Australia host Cory Bernardi.“Organisations like Palestinian Media Watch have been monitoring Palestinian television for a long time, which is just littered with grotesque anti-Semitic references, whether that be the televised sermons of Imams who referred to Jews as apes and pigs or these TV shows for young children.“The propaganda war is alive and real – it’s not just what has been on Palestinian television before and is fed to them on a daily basis, but also plays a role in the endangerment of civilians trying to get out of dangerous areas in Gaza, through the propaganda that is fed to them by Hamas.”Warning: this video contains distressing content.''

Moo...in defense of the doctors and hospital staff. Do no harm, protect those in need, confidentiality...these are the principles they work by. They are not police or politicians, they care for the wounded, that is their work description...they do not pick sides
iDF said at the beginning it had maps and intelligence of the tunnels. There is no reason to get the doctors involved.

iDF has won this 'war' iDF has aircrafts, tanks, water vessels Hamas does not. And the Palestinian civilians are of no worth it seems to either side.....moo
It is when they are holding hostages and then LIE about having knowledge. They lied to the entire world on national news.

No, moo, the medical staff had a MORAL, ETHICAL and HUMANE obligation as human beings. Regardless of any medical degree...
Moo

It is when they are holding hostages and then LIE about having knowledge. They lied to the entire world on national news.

No, moo, the medical staff had a MORAL, ETHICAL and HUMANE obligation as human beings. Regardless of any medical degree...
Moo
I guess the medical staff have no idea where the hostages are kept.

Their task, IMO, was to give some medical support
(both to terrorists and hostages)
and that is all.

The places where the hostages are kept are known - again IMO - ONLY to FEW, the most loyal terrorists.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member