DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is why????
Why did these agencies cover this up??
Was it money?

WHO, Red Cross, UN allowed this. They all knew.

Wrong, what they did was just wrong.

I certainly hope if any are US/dual citizenship physicians they are not allowed to practice in the US.
moo

I believe both Gilbert and Fosse are Norwegian... and unlikely plan to practice in US. But, who knows about any other medical staff. And, I want to think there was some type of medical school affiliated with Al-Shifa... but I'm not certain about that.

My question is why????
Why did these agencies cover this up??
Was it money?

WHO, Red Cross, UN allowed this. They all knew.

Wrong, what they did was just wrong.

I certainly hope if any are US/dual citizenship physicians they are not allowed to practice in the US.
moo
In my opinion, if these agencies did indeed cover this up, it's for one of three reasons--
*fear of Hamas
*fear of losing their jobs/funding
*they are in full political sympathy with the Palestinians in their fight against Israeli "oppression"
JMO

Observation, in my area gas prices have dropped dramatically.

What’s up with that considering the situation at hand, maybe due to threats of sanctions? Just seems odd.

—-

Eta, answer below:

1 week ago:
Maybe they're releasing reserves?

In my opinion, if these agencies did indeed cover this up, it's for one of three reasons--
*fear of Hamas
*fear of losing their jobs/funding
*they are in full political sympathy with the Palestinians in their fight against Israeli "oppression"
JMO
I think money may be a fourth. IMO. I’ll have to dig deeper into this.

15min ago

Israeli officials said to deny report of Gaza war pause starting tomorrow morning

Israeli officials have reportedly denied an Egyptian report that a pause in fighting in Gaza is slated to come into effect at 11a.m. as part of an overall hostage release deal.

The report from the Al-Ghad Egyptian news outlet cited a “Hamas source” but did not elaborate on any other terms of the purported deal.

Governmental and military officials have repeatedly told the Israeli public not to believe unverified reports on such deals, stressing that if there is something to report, the public will be updated.

'Nov 19, 2023 #9News #BreakingNews #NineNewsAustralia
New video just released by the IDF of what it claims is Hamas militants bringing Israeli hostages into Gaza's largest hospital on the day of those attacks'

'Nov 19, 2023
Earlier Sunday the Israeli army said "troops exposed a 55-meter-long terror tunnel 10 metres deep underneath the Shifa hospital complex," which ran under the hospital and ended at a blast door. FRANCE 24's Irris Makler, reporting from Jerusalem, said "that has been their [the IDF's] contention all along: that Hamas has been operating underneath the hospital".

'Nov 19, 2023 #skynews #gaza #hospital
Israel is hopeful a significant number of hostages could be released by Hamas "in coming days," its ambassador to the US, Michael Herzog, has told ABC.Deputy national security adviser Jon Finer said the agreement would free "considerably more than 12" hostages and likely include an extended pause in the fighting, allowing for the distribution of humanitarian aid.'

"Israeli troops 'warned about Hamas attacks:

Female soldiers reported suspicious activity on the border with Gaza in weeks leading up to October 7 attack -

but were threatened with court martial'.

Worried soldiers who raised concerns about suspicious activity in the days leading to Hamas terror raids on Israel were threatened with court martial, it has emerged.

Israel's leading Channel 12 news programme has broadcast claims from female soldiers they were threatened with court martial for raising concerns before the October 7 attack.

One said:
'We were told that if we continue to harass on this issue, you will stand trial.'

The soldiers said they had raised concerns for weeks beforehand about suspicious activity on Israel's southern border with the Gaza strip and which they said
'raised red flags'.

Commanders were informed of 'training, anomalies and preparations' near the border and the soldiers told Channel 12 they had seen
'new people visiting farms around the border'.

One said:
'More and more people who had never visited the area suddenly came to it, and farmers who used to come suddenly stopped
working on the fields and were replaced.'

The soldiers said this
'rang alarm bells' with them but when they voiced their concerns to commanding officers in the Israeli Defence Force they were brushed aside.

One allegedly said:
'I don't want to hear about this nonsense again.
If you bother with these things again, you will stand trial.'

Another is said to have snorted:
'Hamas are just a bunch of punks, they won't do anything.'

Other soldiers also claimed that they had not been given enough 'psychological support' after losing comrades or family members in the killings on October 7."

Last edited:
I was reading last night that Gershon Baskin (peace activist) is no longer using his back channel to try to facilitate negotiations, as he has done in the past.

(paraphrased)

It has been revealed that his back channel relationship has been with Ghazi Hamad, a senior Hamas official in Gaza. They have been talking, off and on, since 2006. And have helped broker various prisoner exchanges throughout the years, both with their minds on some ongoing peace.

But then on Oct 24th Hamad released a video justifying Hamas attack and calling for further attacks. When Baskin saw the video he told Hamad that he never wanted to speak with him again, he told Hamad that he had lost his mind and his moral code.

Azzam Tamimi, a historian of Hamas who knows Hamad well, said that Hamad suddenly lost family and friends in the Israeli counter attack, and that likely changed his stance.

Interestingly, Hamad had left Gaza weeks before the Hamas attack and is in Lebanon.

"Hamas hostage who

'gave birth to a baby'

while she was being held in Gaza by the terrorist killers."

1700432324698.png

I’m watching the presser now. Looks like the hostage had leg amputated below knee. Monsters!
ETA: Not sure about his leg. This is the Nepalese hostage. Not even Israeli. Not even Jewish. Monsters!
I almost ask about that, watched the video on my TV saw the stump but no leg and it wasn't hanging off the stretcher. OMG
The inhumane treatment.

And funded by US, UN and WHO.
Hum....Questions need to be answered.
Moo

"Hamas hostage who

'gave birth to a baby'

View attachment 462312

I so hope she is safe. Her own mother has not been contacted and has no idea if she is dead or alive. I'm scratching my head as to how the PM's wife knows she gave birth.

JMO

I so hope she is safe. Her own mother has not been contacted and has no idea if she is dead or alive. I'm scratching my head as to how the PM's wife knows she gave birth.

JMO
It seems I was right when I wrote that hostages might have been taken to the hospital for 1 or 2 days
(for medical treatment?).

And then taken elsewhere - to places unknown.

JMO

Last edited:

JMO
Maybe it's assumed if she was far enough along when she was taken, then it would nearly be impossible for her to still be pregnant. Has there been a report of how far along she was? If she was say 36-37 weeks or more, then I'd say maybe it's believed she did give birth now 6 weeks later.

It seems I was right when I wrote that hostages might have been taken to the hospital for 1 or 2 days
(for medical treatment?).

And then taken elsewhere - to places unknown.

JMO
I don't know the due date because her mother didn't say. But, even if she was taken to a hospital to give birth, how would the PM's wife know that? And why wouldn't the Thai government be given the information rather than the U.S. First Lady?

I think if any hostage went into labor, Hamas would have her deliver it wherever she was held.

JMO

"Hamas hostage who

'gave birth to a baby'

View attachment 462312

I had wondered when we saw this letter to Jill Biden when exactly this happened, when did she give birth, maybe I’m missing it, do we know? Sorry if it’s right there in front of me somewhere, running on low fuel.

I don't know the due date because her mother didn't say. But, even if she was taken to a hospital to give birth, how would the PM's wife know that? And why wouldn't the Thai government be given the information rather than the U.S. First Lady?

I think if any hostage went into labor, Hamas would have her deliver it wherever she was held.

JMO
I was not talking about this poor girl.
But generally speaking about kidnapped people.

Maybe it's assumed if she was far enough along when she was taken, then it would nearly be impossible for her to still be pregnant. Has there been a report of how far along she was? If she was say 36-37 weeks or more, then I'd say maybe it's believed she did give birth now 6 weeks later.

I read last night (can't find the link again now) that the Red Cross has secretly been working to identify and confirm the hostages. It was just a single line buried in an article - which makes it difficult to find again.

While Hamas has apparently not given the Red Cross access to the hostages, perhaps the Red Cross have gained information about Nutthawaree Munkan and her baby.

imo

ETA: I did find a different link about the work the Red Cross is doing in identifying the hostages, and in trying to clarify their fate, by advocating directly with Hamas and others who may have influence with Hamas. Link

Last edited:
(President of El Salvador)

As a Salvadoran with Palestinian ancestry, I'm sure the best thing that could happen to the Palestinian people is for Hamas to completely disappear.Those savage beasts do not represent the Palestinians.Anyone who supports the Palestinian cause would make a great mistake siding with those criminals.It would be like if Salvadorans would have sided with MS13 terrorists, just because we share ancestors or nationality.The best thing that happened to us as a nation was to get rid of those rapists and murderers, and let the good people thrive.Palestinians should do the same: get rid of those animals and let the good people thrive.That's the only way forward.

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member