Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(President of El Salvador)

As a Salvadoran with Palestinian ancestry, I'm sure the best thing that could happen to the Palestinian people is for Hamas to completely disappear.Those savage beasts do not represent the Palestinians.Anyone who supports the Palestinian cause would make a great mistake siding with those criminals.It would be like if Salvadorans would have sided with MS13 terrorists, just because we share ancestors or nationality.The best thing that happened to us as a nation was to get rid of those rapists and murderers, and let the good people thrive.Palestinians should do the same: get rid of those animals and let the good people thrive.That's the only way forward.

They all knew.

Every single doctor interviewed by an international media outlet who denied, with a straight face, that Hamas operated out of the hospital.

They all knew. Cowed by Hamas or collaborators with it, they are all complicit.
Absolutely because it continued to cause an uproar with the world and even on this thread about how there were no HAMAS at the hospital and how dare IDF surround it and bomb the area close by and so on. Well I'd say if you knew and had intel that hostages were in fact there that would be a great and justified reason to be surrounding that hospital and demanding it be evacuated. All while the doctors and other employees are saying.. no no there is no HAMAS here..

Nothing to see here...

They all should be charged with any of the crimes HAMAS commited there against the hostages. They all knew..

Oh I'm waiting for it.. HAMAS just wanted to get those hostages that were injured by the Israeli airstrikes some medical care.. Right :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think they are holding the babies trying to slips others out in a "deal".

Now, crammed three to an incubator in two southern Gaza hospitals. When Egypts waiting at the border with 36 highly equipped transports unit and passage to state of the art facilities.
Moo
What is the arrangement for the infants to be transferred from their present location to the Egyptian border where the highly equipped transporters await their arrival to take them to state of the art facilities?

What is the arrangement for the infants to be transferred from their present location to the Egyptian border where the highly equipped transporters await their arrival to take them to state of the art facilities?
They are on Gaza that's all we know.

Early news stated they were being transported to Egypt. By afternoon it was discovered through photos from the UN they were at two different hospitals in Gaza.

Who knows of Hasmas will release them.

Absolutely because it continued to cause an uproar with the world and even on this thread about how there were no HAMAS at the hospital and how dare IDF surround it and bomb the area close by and so on. Well I'd say if you knew and had intel that hostages were in fact there that would be a great and justified reason to be surrounding that hospital and demanding it be evacuated. All while the doctors and other employees are saying.. no no there is no HAMAS here..

Nothing to see here...

They all should be charged with any of the crimes HAMAS commited there against the hostages. They all knew..

Oh I'm waiting for it.. HAMAS just wanted to get those hostages that were injured by the Israeli airstrikes some medical care.. Right :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So far…we have tunnels, weapons and terrorists at three hospitals (Al Shifa, Rantisi, Al Quds) and proof of hostages at Al Shifa. Rocket launchers by Al Ahli/Indonesian Hospital where one rocket misfired by Hamas. Did I miss anything?

Early news stated they were being transported to Egypt. By afternoon it was discovered through photos from the UN they were at two different hospitals in Gaza.

Depending on whose babies they are, Hamas may have reason to not release them, imo.

I'm hoping the medical staff has been or will be identified for all the world!!
Where's all our UN, WHO, Red Cross and DWB, spokespeople today? They have been so concerned about this hospital and IDF entering a UN protected facility.

Surely WHO saw the tunnels and more on Sat., when patients pleaded with WHO to evacuate them.

I don't think UN sent a tweet about their visit. Hum....
Moo

A WHO team that visited the hospital on Saturday said 291 patients were still there, including the babies, trauma patients with severely infected wounds, and others with spinal injuries who are unable to move. Four babies died in the two days before their visit, according to Zaqout.
About 2,500 displaced people, mobile patients and medical staff left Shifa Hospital on Saturday morning, the WHO said. It said 25 medical staff remained, along with the patients.

“Patients and health staff with whom they spoke were terrified for their safety and health, and pleaded for evacuation,” the agency said, describing Shifa as a death zone

3min ago

Netanyahu, Gallant, Gantz to meet with families of hostages tomorrow

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu looks at posters of the Gaza hostages on November 14, 2023. (Amos Ben Gershom/GPO)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Members of the war cabinet, headed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, are slated to meet tomorrow evening with family members of the some 240 people held hostage by terror groups in Gaza.

It is not clear how many family members will join the meeting, as the Prime Minister’s Office says that “representatives” of the families will take part.

In addition to Netanyahu, the war cabinet is staffed by Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and Minister Benny Gantz. Observers on the cabinet include ministers Ron Dermer and Gadi Eisenkot and Shas chief MK Aryeh Deri.

I wonder how many "journalists" and medical staff throughout Gaza (and beyond) KNEW 10/7 was going to happen? What did they know and when did they know it?? Quite a coincidence for both Dr Gilbert and Dr Fosse to be in Cairo. imo

Gaza is a war zone. Transportation through if of any kind is hazardous in the extreme.
If these dangerously ill infants have not already been orphaned, each and every one must have a mother: what arrangement has been concerning the mothers?

I wonder how many "journalists" and medical staff throughout Gaza (and beyond) KNEW 10/7 was going to happen? What did they know and when did they know it?? Quite a coincidence for both Dr Gilbert and Dr Fosse to be in Cairo. imo

Well we know about one journalist for sure, Sinwar’s buddy.

So good question, who else knew?

The “healthcare workers of Gaza” saw Hamas manhandling Israeli hostages into Shifa Hospital in broad daylight on October 7 and said NOTHING. Anything but “beacons of humanity”. They took their Hypocritic Oath.
My question is why????
Why did these agencies cover this up??
Was it money?

WHO, Red Cross, UN allowed this. They all knew.

Wrong, what they did was just wrong.

I certainly hope if any are US/dual citizenship physicians they are not allowed to practice in the US.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member