Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDF releases surveillance camera footage from Shifa Hospital showing Hamas terrorists bringing a Nepali and Thai citizen who were abducted from Israel on October 7.

The footage also shows Hamas vehicles outside Shifa, and terrorists inside the hospital.

View attachment 462282 View attachment 462283
View attachment 462284 View attachment 462285
Guess they forgot to shut off the surveillance cameras. Wonderful!

2min ago

IDF says Noa Marciano was murdered by Hamas in Shifa, not killed by Israeli airstrike

Cpl. Noa Marciano (IDF)
Cpl. Noa Marciano (IDF)

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says Cpl. Noa Marciano, who was held hostage in a hideout apartment near Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, was killed by Hamas, and not an Israeli airstrike.

Citing a pathology report and intelligence information, he says Marciano was wounded by an IDF strike, and later taken to Shifa, where she was murdered.

“Noa was kidnapped to an apartment next to Shifa Hospital. During the IDF strikes in Gaza, a Hamas terrorist who was holding her, was killed,” Hagari says.

“The pathology report states that Noa was injured by the strike, but not in a life-threatening way, and this is contrary to the lies published by Hamas according to which Noa was killed by IDF strikes,” he says.

“According to intelligence information, Noa was taken inside the walls of Shifa Hospital, where she was murdered by a Hamas terrorist,” he says.

It is unthinkable to imagine what Noa may have endured, as an IDF soldier, especially female, in their captivity.

I wonder what the full pathology report says.

Last edited:
IDF releases surveillance camera footage from Shifa Hospital showing Hamas terrorists bringing a Nepali and Thai citizen who were abducted from Israel on October 7.

The footage also shows Hamas vehicles outside Shifa, and terrorists inside the hospital.

View attachment 462282 View attachment 462283
View attachment 462284 View attachment 462285
Second photo down, guy in red shirt (center) holding what looks like a cell phone. No service, huh??

Last edited:
Observation, in my area gas prices have dropped dramatically.

What’s up with that considering the situation at hand, maybe due to threats of sanctions? Just seems odd.

—-

Eta, answer below:

1 week ago:

Last edited:

The truth about the Shifa Hospital​

Nov 19, 2023
The IDF has been telling the world the truth about the Shifa Hospital. The operation is ongoing and is being conducted carefully, all in order to locate and dismantle Hamas infrastructure in the hospital. Still don’t believe us? See for yourselves the evidence

BREAKING NEWS: IDF Details 'Concrete Evidence' Of Hamas Use Of Al-Shifa Hospital For Hostage-Taking​

Nov 19, 2023
IDF Spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari details the use of Al-Shifa Hospital by Hamas for hostage-taking and as a terror base.

(Is there still a covid threat? No one wears masks where I live. Why are they all covered? If I protest something, I’m proud. )

NOW: Demonstrators have taken to the lobby of the downtown Sacramento Convention Center at the @CA_Dem Convention to demand a ceasefire in the Israel-Hamas war. One organizer tells me they will be here as long as they can while the CA Democratic Party convention is underway.

This is so disturbing to think about. They have been held for so long and we know the atrocities committed on Oct 7th so what's to stop these terrorists from continuing to commit the same things over and over to these women? I wonder if there has been ANY proof of life sent for any of them since they were taken? Perhaps these "deals" keep getting shut down because there is no proof of life and a cease fire just gives HAMAS more time.. Why would they want to release women they have brutalized so they can tell the world what happened? These are things I think about when I see things about deals for women and children. Are they even alive and what has been happening to them all this time. HAMAS certainly didn't hold back on Oct 7th.. so I doubt they just decided to be decent humans after that.
We have reason to believe the hostages are being held in groups in different locations. I tend to think they're not all being treated the same. For example, I still feel some of the barbarism was drug-induced, and may or may not have been repeated. That's  not to be taken as an excuse-- merely an explanation. Also, I believe there are varying degrees of loyalty and violence among the ranks, as there are different temperments. jmo

Where were you Dr Mads Gilbert? Why were you in hiding in another country... when did you leave Al-Shifa???

Lying liar who lies imo

This physician must have agreed to the "hypocrite" oath... probably just a lingual mix-up, right??!!

“This Has to Stop”: Doctors Denounce Israel’s Targeting of Gaza Hospitals

ETA:

Dr Gilbert and Dr Fosse were in Cairo on 10/14/23 (trying to get back to Gaza :rolleyes: ) per this report:

NORWAC also managed through partner Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS), to get medication, medical disposables and lab reagents into Gaza with the first convoy on Saturday (21.10.23). Our health response team, Dr. Mads Gilbert and our CEO, Dr. Erik Fosse are still waiting in Cairo and are ready to enter Gaza as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member