Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'November 19, 2023 6:54AM EST
A new batch of people with ties to Canada desperate to flee escalating violence in the Gaza Strip has been approved to leave the besieged territory as of today.
The names of 135 Canadians are now on a list of foreign passport holders cleared to cross into Egypt via the Rafah land crossing. That list is updated daily by Gaza's General Authority for Crossings and Borders.
A notice shared on the authority's Facebook page tells those cleared for travel to arrive at the border by 7 a.m. local time''

I am so thankful !!! Our cries have been heard. Many thanks for the media focus. Moo

Gaza health ministry says 30 premature babies evacuated from Shifa hospital

By AGENCIESToday, 12:30 pm 2
File: This photo released by Dr. Marawan Abu Saada shows prematurely born babies in Shifa Hospital in Gaza City on Nov. 12, 2023. (Dr. Marawan Abu Saada via AP, File)
File: This photo released by Dr. Marawan Abu Saada shows prematurely born babies in Shifa Hospital in Gaza City on Nov. 12, 2023. (Dr. Marawan Abu Saada via AP, File)

Gaza’s Hamas-run Health Ministry says 30 premature babies have been evacuated from Shifa Hospital and will be transferred to hospitals in Egypt.

Earlier it was reported that a World Health Organization team had been dispatched to facilitate the transfer.

The IDF, which has taken control of the hospital, has said it was working to evacuate as many patients as possible from the compound, which it says has been used by Hamas as a command center.

Oops forgot link, adding

A two-state solution would be AMAZING, if both parties would agree to it, and honor it. That has never, and  will never happen, imo. Sending either group to the moon would be more effective...
Unanswered questions...

How will citizens travel from Gaza to the West Bank?
Will Israel be forced by the UN to open the border?

Will Egypt keep their border open ?
moo

The people of Gaza have not had the opportunity to make any changes to their government since 2006.

“Fast forward to 2006, and Hamas emerged victorious in Gaza’s elections against its rival, the Fatah party. It has been in control of Gaza since. No elections have been held thereafter and Hamas maintains political control.”

More on the evacuation of premature babies from al-Shifa hospital. Ambulance crews of the Palestinian Red Crescent evacuated 31 premature babies from the hospital on Sunday in coordination with the World Health Organisation and the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the group said, Reuters reports. The babies were transferred to the south of Gaza “in preparation for their transfer to the Emirates Hospital in Rafah” the group added.

(...)

(Earlier)

Gaza’s health ministry says 30 premature babies have been evacuated from al-Shifa hospital and will be transferred to hospitals in Egypt.

Medhat Abbas, a spokesperson for the ministry, said they were evacuated from the hospital on Sunday, the Associated Press reports.

A World Health Organization team that visited al-Shifa hospital on Saturday said 32 babies were among scores of critically ill patients stranded at the hospital, where Israeli forces have been operating since last week.

Last edited:

The Post had reported on Saturday that a tentative deal had been reached, and this was denied by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. officials, with a White House spokesperson saying efforts were continuing to clinch a deal.

The people of Gaza have not had the opportunity to make any changes to their government since 2006.

“Fast forward to 2006, and Hamas emerged victorious in Gaza’s elections against its rival, the Fatah party. It has been in control of Gaza since. No elections have been held thereafter and Hamas maintains political control.”

I've spent hours looking for the government office Hamas or Gaza website. Nope not one, all are from organizations.

Would you happen to have any information regarding Gaza constitutional structure and laws they operate under?

I'm interested in direct confirmation, seek information on why no elections or how to invoke a new election.

Thanks for your help!! Yea, I'm one of those nerds who loves reading government documents.
Moo
ETA... If anyone in our community has a link or information, please hit me up

More on the evacuation of premature babies from al-Shifa hospital. Ambulance crews of the Palestinian Red Crescent evacuated 31 premature babies from the hospital on Sunday in coordination with the World Health Organisation and the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the group said, Reuters reports. The babies were transferred to the south of Gaza “in preparation for their transfer to the Emirates Hospital in Rafah (Egypt)” the group added.

(...)

(Earlier)

Gaza’s health ministry says 30 premature babies have been evacuated from al-Shifa hospital and will be transferred to hospitals in Egypt.

Medhat Abbas, a spokesperson for the ministry, said they were evacuated from the hospital on Sunday, the Associated Press reports.

A World Health Organization team that visited al-Shifa hospital on Saturday said 32 babies were among scores of critically ill patients stranded at the hospital, where Israeli forces have been operating since last week.

I will NOT rest til these wee ones are on Egypt soil.
Moo

A two-state solution would be AMAZING, if both parties would agree to it, and honor it. That has never, and  will never happen, imo. Sending either group to the moon would be more effective...
Sorry, but can't agree to a two state solution, without knowing what it means.

Sounds good in media sound bites, but ...I need details, to commit.

The billion dollar question, how will the two territories connect?

Where will the officials live?

Will there be a constitution and MOST importantly DO the people of WB and Gaza want a new government?

Just some food for thought ....
Moo

Uncomfortable things that i have been wondering about, hesitant to mention lest it offends, but asking now anyway..
Did every female raped get murdered too? If not, were they impregnated?
It was reported that many of the violated had broken pelvises, that is not something i have ever read about in rape reports in other cases, how does that happen ? imo, speculation.

ETA

"There is evidence of mass rape of so brutal that they broke their victims’ pelvis – women, grandmothers, children."Read this account by an Israeli volunteer handling the victims' remains.She describes what she's seen as "worse than the Holocaust."

Last edited:
The director-general of the World Health Organisation, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has confirmed that 31 “very sick babies” were evacuated from al-Shifa hospital, along with six health workers and 10 staff (and) family members. He also said further missions were being planned to evacuate other remaining patients and health staff out of the hospital, pending guarantees of safe passage.

F_TH0x4XMAABFRK.jpeg

@WHO
has led a second @UN and @PalestineRCS mission to Al-Shifa Hospital in #Gaza today, under extremely intense and high-risk security conditions. 31 very sick babies were evacuated, along with 6 health workers and 10 staff family members. 6 Palestine Red Crescent ambulances were used for the transfer. The babies were taken to Al-Helal Al-Emairati Maternity Hospital, where they are receiving urgent care in the neonatal intensive care unit. Further missions are being planned to urgently transport remaining patients and health staff out of Al-Shifa Hospital, pending guarantees of safe passage by parties to the conflict. We’re deeply moved and impressed by the extraordinary bravery and service of the health workers in Gaza, who continue to serve under the most dire and difficult circumstances. We are grateful for the collaboration with Palestine Red Crescent, UN, and other partners.

Uncomfortable things that i have been wondering about, hesitant to mention lest it offends, but asking now anyway..
It was reported that many of the violated had broken pelvises, that is not something i have ever read about in rape reports in other cases, how does that happen ? imo, speculation.
I've had the same concerns of pregnancy for the women and teenage females taken hostage.

I get so upset, I can't read some of the horrific acts that were committed.
Moo..

This is amusing : First time I've ever read the words "suss out" in an msm link.
Yes I know what it means, basically to investigate or inspect, just sounds like slang.
Lol.
It is slang. Increasingly, journalists are reverting to slang, improper English, (drives me crazy when they write “should of” instead of “should have”), and and lack of knowledge of sentence structure and punctuation.
I guess that should be the least of our worries as we can’t believe half of what msm is reporting anyway.

ETA

"There is evidence of mass rape of so brutal that they broke their victims’ pelvis – women, grandmothers, children."Read this account by an Israeli volunteer handling the victims' remains.She describes what she's seen as "worse than the Holocaust."
Children often show pelvic injuries when sexually abused.

I'm sure the victims were given the morning after pill. Isn't that SOP for rape victims?

The babies have been taken to TWO different hospitals in Gaza.

ETA...Is this just a photo op WHO trying to redeem themselves?

Now why wouldn't they drive the extra 15 minutes to the border?
Moo

Israel-Hamas war live: Dozens of babies evacuated from al-Shifa​

A Palestinian medic cares for premature babies evacuated from Al Shifa hospital to the Emirates hospital in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip, on Sunday

• Thirty-one prematurely born babies have been evacuated from al-Shifa Hospital and taken to the European and Nasser hospitals in the south.

Last edited:
https://x.com/IDF/status/1726247399331348788?s=20

His heroism continues even after his death.SSTG Yehonatan Yitzchak Samo z"l fell on the battlefield in Gaza. After his death, his organs were donated, and saved the lives 6 people—between them an 8-month old baby. Yehonatan is only one of many soldiers who have saved lives through organ donation. May he rest in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeFab