Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“President Biden has announced $100 million in humanitarian aid to Palestinians. We asked Gazan civilians: What happens to international aid once it arrives in Gaza? “Unfortunately, this aid isn’t distributed fairly. It’s distributed in a partisan way: only Hamas members get the aid.” Voices from Gaza is a partnership between The Free Press and
@PeaceComCenter, an organization that works to promote a culture of peace and reconciliation and counter violent extremism in the Middle East and North Africa. They gather testimony from Gazans on condition of anonymity, as speaking out against Hamas can be extremely dangerous.”

Edited to add, not sure if my link is showing up correctly but it is a link to an interview with a citizen of Gaza, who is talking about what happens to the aid once it reaches them.

Last edited:
Pretty disgusting to see this from someone here in Canada. First thing all of us at work picked up on were her Kalashnikov earrings and knew exactly what her speech would be.

Nice girl ... the kind you don't take home to mama. #Heresyoursign
I agree - shocking that a young Canadian woman has extremist views regarding religion, and believes that "every single thing Hamas has done is justified." She is mentioned in the National Post as having lost her job for her antisemitic views. I would not be surprised if her name is added to terrorist watch lists going forward.

Thank you! A two-state solution is the only one that will work at this point, but I also don't trust Israel.
The fatigue from misinformation has certainly set in.

JMO
I don't trust anyone.

Didn't grow up that way.
I always trusted Israel. Always supported what they supported. (Maybe I was naïve)

But things have changed. I know, there wasn't a good long-term, solution, but in recent years some stuff has been going on. I don't see "taking the high road" when it should have been taken. Just some stuff that has gone on. MOO...MOO..MOO....

In spite of this, Israel has good ratings on the Corruptions Perception Index..so it maybe it's just me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

Only UAE and Qatar have decent ratings. The rest of their neighbors do not.

I still support them in this war, because Hamas started it. They gotta do what they gotta do. Zoom in, to see the green of Israel.

1920px-Countries_by_Corruption_Perceptions_Index_%282022%29.svg.png

Last edited:
1 million liters of fuel ….and they won’t give a drop to the hospitals or people in Gaza who desperately need it. Instead, they hoard supplies and fuel and use it to slaughter innocent people on both sides. Meanwhile, it’s up to the rest of the world to gather and transport supplies to the Palestinian civilians, and yet there seems to be more anger directed at the fact that not enough supplies are getting through, not at Hamas - who has the supplies within the region already. What a mess.

Last edited:

Reuniting pet dogs with owners or finding them fosters or adopters​

There are bewildered dogs and cats whose owners were kidnapped, murdered – or who disappeared and ran away from destroyed homes and have nowhere to go.​

I’ve thought about the pets that were left behind. As a pet owner who loves her pets very much, this gnawed at me. They are victims too and some are probably severely traumatized after what they saw being done to their owners. I hope they all get adopted into safe loving homes.

I agree - shocking that a young Canadian woman has extremist views regarding religion, and believes that "every single thing Hamas has done is justified." She is mentioned in the National Post as having lost her job for her antisemitic views. I would not be surprised if her name is added to terrorist watch lists going forward.
I detected a bit of an accent so I'm not sure she's actually Canadian or has immigrated here. Either way, she was either raised with extremist views or adopted them along the way. Sadly, plenty of folks living in Canada share her views, if all the footage from pro-Palestinian rallies is to be believed.

This has really been an eye opener for me. I suspect it has been for many others as well.

dbm
LONDON/WASHINGTON, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Iran's oil output and exports jumped in August despite U.S. sanctions, according to consultants and companies that track tanker shipments, as Tehran sells to buyers including China.

Analysts said the higher exports appear to be the result of Iran's success in evading U.S. sanctions and Washington's discretion in enforcing them as the two countries seek better relations.

The current administration is not enforcing our sanctions on Iran, so Iran now has plenty of cash to fund Hamas and Hezbollah.

Reports claim some hostages with foreign citizenship could be released soon​

The New York Times, citing a senior Israeli military official, says talks are underway for the release of some 50 dual-nationals from Hamas captivity, “based on conversations between the United States and Qatar.”

more: Reports claim some hostages with foreign citizenship could be released soon

I know, the following is a sacarstc question … but where is the outcry from Hamas about the innocent civilian Palestinians who are dehydrating and starving to death? Do their supporters even think about these things? How much manpower, supplies and money did it cost the Hamas terrorists to brutally attack Israel? Couldn’t the money and manpower been used to help innocents instead of slaughtering them? Yea - nope…they most certainly are not humanitarians and it’s not on their agenda…at all.

I can not understand it’s supporters at all.

'New York Times' backtracks on Gaza hospital blast coverage​

The New York Times has issued an Editor's Note acknowledging mistakes in reporting on the Gaza hospital blast, on the same day that a Hamas official told them that the evidence 'dissolved.'​

The Times also revealed they requested to see the evidence of the munition, to which Hamas Official Ghazi Hamad responded “The missile has dissolved like salt in the water. It’s vaporized. Nothing is left.

Salama Maroof, the head of the Hama media office told the Times in a text message: “Who says we’re obligated to present the remnants of every rocket that kills our people? In general, you can come and research and confirm for yourself from the evidence we possess.”

'Father look at your phone I sent you pictures, I killed 10 Jews. Dad, 10 Jews with my own hands, the blood is still on my hands'
Our @Guyaz recounts some of the horrible uncensored bodycam footage the Israeli government showed to foreign journalists of the October 7 attack

Can someone please explain to me why there are many people that think Hamas’s is justified in terrorizing and killing Israel people, but the same people say nothing at all when Hamas has been slaughtering, and starving the people of Palestine for many many years?

Can someone please explain to me why there are many people that think Hamas’s is justified in terrorizing and killing Israel people, but the same people say nothing at all when Hamas has been slaughtering, and starving the people of Palestine for many many years?
IMO Their hate for Israel and Jews is greater than their love and concern for their own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot