Jail Video 2/9: Tommy Croslin, Hank Sr. Part 1 & 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with everyone that this is hard to watch and very sad.

With that said, though, it seemed that H "needs T out" because he doesn't know what he and Mom are gonna do. Am I just terribly jaded or is H more concerned about his future than he is about Lindsey and her kids?

I didn't hear H say one time that T needs to get out to take care of Lindsey and the children.

I don't know - yes, it is sad...everything about it is sad.

But, Haleigh's disappearance is a tragedy.

(Just lamenting here - certainly not directed at any post or poster.)

I'm not sure Hank can work with his leg injury.

I feel sorry for this family. They have been dragged into this investigation and the pressure has been put on them because of Misty. Hank got hooked no doubt about it, but my hope is he realizes he needs to clean it up. They have gone from living a life of poverty and scratching two nickels together to make a dime to a 1/2 step from living in a cardboard box. Hank is crying out of complete despair.

Misty has pointed the finger and caused problems for all of them. The high bonds that were off the wall high and the constant pressure on them. I do not believe Tommy could hurt Haleigh. When I see him and his dad telling each other they love one another. That is real. The fact that they all got dragged into Misty and Ronald's mess, not able to get jobs, spiraled out of control it makes me wonder how any of them can function at this point. Hank looks close to a breakdown. I don't condone their stealing and drug use but I know that when the monkey is on your back this is what happens.

My belief is this family is collateral damage not involved in what happened to Haleigh. This video is sad.

The video and the situation is very sad, and I agree that Hank appears to be close to a breakdown. The entire situation is really sad for this family, even if some of them did bring it on themselves. It's still sad.

Why does Hank keep looking up and touching the back of his head?

Hank says Misty told him not to worry about Tommy. (Some sibling love there... Dad, you just worry about me and never mind about my brother who's in jail with me...)Hank says that's why he worries.
:waitasec:

Then I must have watched a different video than you did unless I'm misunderstanding your post.

eta - I did misunderstand what you wrote. Sorry, my bad.

Wasn't he waiting for Lindsey to get in there? I think Hank said he was going to get her & Austin.

Yes, Hank went to get Lindsey and the video ended a few seconds later. We can see where Tommy is waiting, but that is it. It dose not show when Lindey shows up for the visit. I wonder why?

Because TJ and Simon need tech support BIGTIME..lol

A little face reading on this video, ToC is aggravated with MC when first brought up, then his face shows a desire for reconciliation and forgiveness (he interjects about the missionary letter he received to reinforce that), but the 3rd time they speak about MC he shows he thinks she's holding out plus frustration, causing them all to be in worse trouble (ToCs revoked bond for one charge).

Dad's face shows frustration over the house situation, but feels upbeat about the car. Shows guilt when he expresses that he tried to warn ToC about drugs--as if he didn't try hard enough to warn him.

When ToC is waiting for LinC, face shows real remorse and regret and a touch of fear that perhaps she might not come to the phone.

--- side thought --- so weird that MC has found God, but forget about worrying about ToC, just focus on getting her out! Perhaps she feels he's more the bad kid than her, and should pay, even if he wasn't involved.

UPPERDURALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOROF
:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

Is it just me, or does papa look like he has been snorting something? He sure fidgets with that noes a lot. Does he wear the shades to hide his pupils??????

So many questions, so few answers.........

I could never laugh over this. This family has so many problems and yet they have so much love for each other. I could never laugh over someone that was down and out...but that's just me.

in the part 1 tape does Tommy say ???
IF SHE DOES
OR
SHE DOES

Hank says Misty told him not to worry about Tommy. (Some sibling love there... Dad, you just worry about me and never mind about my brother who's in jail with me...)Hank says that's why he worries.

Don't know why but I thought he meant before the arrests, that Hank was worried but Misty said don't worry about Tommy. Turns out he was right to worry. That is what I took away but your mileage may vary.

I am surprised at how sad I feel for these two.

Hank, Sr. seems to be taking this very hard. He seemed like he was having a hard time keeping it together at different times.

I do get the feeling though, that there wasn't much actual 'parenting' going on while these kids were growing up. The roles between father and son are not very distinctive.

Has anyone offered counseling to these people?
Sure seems they could all use it ASAP.........

Don't know why but I thought he meant before the arrests, that Hank was worried but Misty said don't worry about Tommy. Turns out he was right to worry. That is what I took away but your mileage may vary.

Maybe... if so, Misty has been talking out of the both sides of her mouth again. Thinking about the LVA where she voiced grave concerns and reasons to worry about Tommy, before these arrests.

Does anyone else think these new videos are actually some of the missing videos from the Croslin's 2/9( not 2/19) visit. If you listen to Lisa, she says to Tommy," I just got finished talking to Misty and she's real upset...you know what today is". Tommy then says " I know what today is". IMO, these are a continuance of the 2/9 Misty tapes.

I am very confused.:waitasec:

Does anyone else think these new videos are actually some of the missing videos from the Croslin's 2/9( not 2/19) visit. If you listen to Lisa, she says to Tommy," I just got finished talking to Misty and she's real upset...you know what today is". Tommy then says " I know what today is". IMO, these are a continuance of the 2/9 Misty tapes.

I am confused as well because Tommy states "...this coming wednesday will be a month" but then there is exactly what you mention about what Lisa says

I am confused as well because Tommy states "...this coming wednesday will be a month" but then there is exactly what you mention about what Lisa says

Also, there is no mention of momma's 2/18 arrest.:innocent:

If I remember correctly Tommy was in on the robbery of the elderly blind guy.
I have no sympathy for Tommy. He and his mom stole from an elderly guy who helped.
If you can't feed your family go to a church or a mission for help. There is absolutely no excuse for stealing from someone. None at all. I would rather see him on the corner pan handling.
he is right where he is because he chose to steal and use drugs. He broke the law. I abide by the laws and expect everyone else to also.

The only people I feel sorry for is Haleigh, Jr, and the Croslin children mixed up in this mess. They all deserve better.

Maybe 2/19 is refering to the date the tapes were released.

My husband does this same nervous action. Whenever he is nervous or embarrassed he puts his hand behind his head and rubs it across the top of his head back and forth a couple of times. When I was watching the video it reminded me so much of my husband although he doesn't look anything like him, the mannerism was the same.

Hank sr seems different to me on this visit. He seems quieter and more nervous than in the others. I'm wondering if Hank has stopped his own pain medications and is in the process of detoxing himself. (that's why he's thinking surgery or epidurals) It also seems like Hank is holding himself back when talking to Tommy....like there's something he wants to say but won't because he's well aware we're all going to be watching in a few days

Pretty sure all of these are from the 10th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back