Jail Video 2/9: Tommy Croslin, Hank Sr. Part 1 & 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I remember correctly Tommy was in on the robbery of the elderly blind guy.
I have no sympathy for Tommy. He and his mom stole from an elderly guy who helped.
If you can't feed your family go to a church or a mission for help. There is absolutely no excuse for stealing from someone. None at all. I would rather see him on the corner pan handling.
he is right where he is because he chose to steal and use drugs. He broke the law. I abide by the laws and expect everyone else to also.

The only people I feel sorry for is Haleigh, Jr, and the Croslin children mixed up in this mess. They all deserve better.

He is a broken soul. The family are broken souls. What he did is beyond comprehsion, however, what did they learn from life that showed them how to adapt? When you think you are stupid and cannot be equal to your peers, somehow you disinegrate inside and you do whatever you need to do to survive.

Hank sr seems different to me on this visit. He seems quieter and more nervous than in the others. I'm wondering if Hank has stopped his own pain medications and is in the process of detoxing himself. (that's why he's thinking surgery or epidurals) It also seems like Hank is holding himself back when talking to Tommy....like there's something he wants to say but won't because he's well aware we're all going to be watching in a few days

Yeah, they seem to be going for saying the safe thing a bit. Things like Learn from our mistakes, God won't give more than we can handle, drugs destroy your life, I'll never touch that stuff again. Admirable sentiments that have been heard many times before and may have a calming effect, no intimate revelations that would shock people. I'm sure it easily makes people nervous and wary to have seen your own conversations on Nancy Grace Show.

If Misty and Ron supplied any of Hank's medications he might have had to cut down. I hope he's got a good pain management doctor to avoid chronic problems. His recovery has taken quite a while already.

He is a broken soul. The family are broken souls. What he did is beyond comprehsion, however, what did they learn from life that showed them how to adapt? When you think you are stupid and cannot be equal to your peers, somehow you disinegrate inside and you do whatever you need to do to survive.
Tommy was doing what he needed to do for a fix. Plain & simple. I hate what he's done to his kids, but I don't hate him. I feel a lot of sympathy for his whole family, but I won't actually like Tommy until he comes clean about Haleigh. If he doesn't tell the truth about her, then we'll know everything else he's saying about getting clean, & loving his family is BS. Regardless of who he implicates, he needs to tell his story.

aside from having sympathy for any of these people because of jobs, kids, money, etc., i really felt sorry for Hank and Tommy in that video because it seemed like the conversation was almost forced. It was like the words just didn't flow. They had to struggle to come up with something to talk about. The conversation didn't seem so strained in Hank's video with Misty. And I have noticed a common thread here. Everybody is blaming LE for them being in jail - or Haliegh's disappearance really - and not the fact that they sold drugs. Except for Hank. Hank has told both of them that he told them to stay away from that stuff and he continues to stress that Misty should tell the truth. Does anybody else think that Hank has put two and two together and knows Misty is hiding something major, whereas her mom and the rest of them seem to act like she has told everything she knows so why is LE so hard on her? I think Hank sees Misty telling the truth as a means to an end of this nightmare for his entire family.

I know I have missed something very important along the way, but why is LP paying for them a place to stay and a car? I thought he was going to bond Misty out if she came clean and gave them some information. When and why did he decided to help Hank and Lisa? Have they told him something, does he think they know something or does he think by helping them, they will put pressure on Misty to come clean? Didn't he learn anything from Casey Anthony? Get the goods first and then dig in your pockets. DUH.

Didn't Hank Sr. have his Lortabs stolen a couple of times? I'm more inclined to think that they were lifted from him and sold by Misty or Tommy. Ugh, what goes around comes around and all that.

We've been waiting on karma, well... here it is in action.

Visiting days in SJC are Tues. and Thurs.
It has been mentioned in the earlier videos released of the Croslin visits about not knowing if they can come back on Thurs. due to not having gas money. I believe LP has taken care of this problem for now.
I believe this video is from Feb. 9. which would be a Tues. Hank is wearing the same yellow shirt we see him wear in the videos with Misty.

If I remember correctly Tommy was in on the robbery of the elderly blind guy.
I have no sympathy for Tommy. He and his mom stole from an elderly guy who helped.
If you can't feed your family go to a church or a mission for help. There is absolutely no excuse for stealing from someone. None at all. I would rather see him on the corner pan handling.
he is right where he is because he chose to steal and use drugs. He broke the law. I abide by the laws and expect everyone else to also.

The only people I feel sorry for is Haleigh, Jr, and the Croslin children mixed up in this mess. They all deserve better.
I haven't really followed his past too much but by the comments here on this thread, what I'm wondering is did he even have a good job before he got married & started a family? If not, it is totally irresponsible to have the kids, without a means of supporting them other than stealing from others, whether it be him or anyone else. :banghead: MOO

Didn't Hank Sr. have his Lortabs stolen a couple of times? I'm more inclined to think that they were lifted from him and sold by Misty or Tommy. Ugh, what goes around comes around and all that.

We've been waiting on karma, well... here it is in action.

Ya know there is a snippet of one video where Misty get into the car and you can tell she has been running like she has stolen something.. She says she just got those pills out of a bottle. Wonder IF those were her dad's pills?JMO

Ya know there is a snippet of one video where Misty get into the car and you can tell she has been running like she has stolen something.. She says she just got those pills out of a bottle. Wonder IF those were her dad's pills?JMO

I thought the exact same thing! She was breathless and invigorated... she did say that she got them "right out of the bottle." Do we know who lives near a school?

Hank sr seems different to me on this visit. He seems quieter and more nervous than in the others. I'm wondering if Hank has stopped his own pain medications and is in the process of detoxing himself. (that's why he's thinking surgery or epidurals) It also seems like Hank is holding himself back when talking to Tommy....like there's something he wants to say but won't because he's well aware we're all going to be watching in a few days
I think so, too, Lynn. Withdrawal would also explain the excessive runny nose.

I don't think the tapes are from the same day. The one with mom is obviously feb 9 or 10 because they mention "what today is". Technically, Haleigh was reported missing on feb 10, 2009, but they probably remember it as the night of Feb 9. And if visiting days are Tues and Thur, it must be the 9th because Feb 10 was a Wednesday.

In the second video, Tommy says "this coming Wednesday" will mark a month that he's been incarcerated. I think he's referring to four weeks rather than a month from the date. Four weeks would have been Feb 17, this past Wedesday.

None of the deals went down on Tyler, but UC didi pick her up near Tyler on one occasion. She seems a bit excited in the beginning of the video from the day they were busted, and I'm pretty sure she says that she just saw her brother going in the store and was afraid he'd see her.

Visiting days in SJC are Tues. and Thurs.
It has been mentioned in the earlier videos released of the Croslin visits about not knowing if they can come back on Thurs. due to not having gas money. I believe LP has taken care of this problem for now.
I believe this video is from Feb. 9. which would be a Tues. Hank is wearing the same yellow shirt we see him wear in the videos with Misty.

Quoting my post to make revisions-SJC video visitation is open M-TH 8-8.
I must have been thinking of another county I read the visit rules on.
Inmates get 2 50 min. visits per week. They have to be scheduled.
More info at link

http://www.sjso.org/divisions/corrections.aspx

When did LP get them the car? Hank has it in this video with Tommy but in some of the earlier ones he is still wanting wheels.

I could never laugh over this. This family has so many problems and yet they have so much love for each other. I could never laugh over someone that was down and out...but that's just me.

Excuse me? I wasn't laughing at anyone and since you quoted me - I feel the need to respond. I honestly think that Hank Sr looks like he is under the influence of something himself. I just asked if anyone else thought so. I did see where another poster wonders if he is detoxing himself off pain medicine thus his wondering about the epidurals.

I did think the way he said epidurals was funny, but I was not laughing at him or this situation.

I feel bad for the whole family, not just because they are sitting in jail, but because Hank Sr and Lisa got married and couldn't read or write. They go on to have kids, and can't make ends meet because how do you support your family if you can't take a job that requires you to read? This started way back before Misty met Ron. This is 2010 and we are watching a father talk about not being able to read, and he is what, 40? Now you add in drugs, desperation, a small town, bad influences, and you got this pot that is boiling today. I don't know how you dig yourself out of something like this. The whole family needed help years ago, and the only reason it has come to light is because a little girl in the same kind of family got hooked up with them and went missing. This is truly an American Tragedy unfolding and the sad part is we have many family like these all over the USA. Hank gets in a car accident and the other driver has no insurance. Do you think Hank has health insurance, no.... So the only help he is going to get is pills. My epidurals cost $17,000 a treatment. That is what my Doctor bills my insurance. He doesn't get that, but if I didn't have insurance, I would be like Hank and on pain meds. He is on unemployment now, when it runs out, he can apply for disability. That takes two years to get to a court, sometimes longer. In the mean time, what will he do? I don't know the answer, but until you walk one mile in their shoes, you can't judge them. I think LP is giving them a car and phone money to make sure they can communicate and talk. He is keeping the lines open for LE, other wise, you wouldn't be viewing these tapes, they wouldn't have a way to the jail or money on the phone.

Do you mean, like, eugenics?

I feel bad for the whole family, not just because they are sitting in jail, but because Hank Sr and Lisa got married and couldn't read or write. They go on to have kids, and can't make ends meet because how do you support your family if you can't take a job that requires you to read? This started way back before Misty met Ron. This is 2010 and we are watching a father talk about not being able to read, and he is what, 40? Now you add in drugs, desperation, a small town, bad influences, and you got this pot that is boiling today. I don't know how you dig yourself out of something like this. The whole family needed help years ago, and the only reason it has come to light is because a little girl in the same kind of family got hooked up with them and went missing. This is truly an American Tragedy unfolding and the sad part is we have many family like these all over the USA. Hank gets in a car accident and the other driver has no insurance. Do you think Hank has health insurance, no.... So the only help he is going to get is pills. My epidurals cost $17,000 a treatment. That is what my Doctor bills my insurance. He doesn't get that, but if I didn't have insurance, I would be like Hank and on pain meds. He is on unemployment now, when it runs out, he can apply for disability. That takes two years to get to a court, sometimes longer. In the mean time, what will he do? I don't know the answer, but until you walk one mile in their shoes, you can't judge them. I think LP is giving them a car and phone money to make sure they can communicate and talk. He is keeping the lines open for LE, other wise, you wouldn't be viewing these tapes, they wouldn't have a way to the jail or money on the phone.

UPPERDURALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOROF
:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

Is it just me, or does papa look like he has been snorting something? He sure fidgets with that noes a lot. Does he wear the shades to hide his pupils??????

So many questions, so few answers.........

Excuse me? I wasn't laughing at anyone and since you quoted me - I feel the need to respond. I honestly think that Hank Sr looks like he is under the influence of something himself. I just asked if anyone else thought so. I did see where another poster wonders if he is detoxing himself off pain medicine thus his wondering about the epidurals.

I did think the way he said epidurals was funny, but I was not laughing at him or this situation.

I'm sorry. I completely misunderstood you. I think. Are these your posts?

Do you mean, like, eugenics?

I wasn't implying that in any way. I just don't understand how people leave school and can't read or write. I am saying it is sad that these two were unable to create a better life for themselves and the kids. I didn't mean any thing of that nature. Sorry for my bad.

I haven't really followed his past too much but by the comments here on this thread, what I'm wondering is did he even have a good job before he got married & started a family? If not, it is totally irresponsible to have the kids, without a means of supporting them other than stealing from others, whether it be him or anyone else. :banghead: MOO

Per our early Amber Alert threads, they owned T&T Drywall, but in the Gainesville Sun interview with Lindsey, they worked for an electrical company.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back