Jail Video 2/9: Tommy Croslin, Hank Sr. Part 1 & 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I remember correctly Tommy was in on the robbery of the elderly blind guy.
I have no sympathy for Tommy. He and his mom stole from an elderly guy who helped.
If you can't feed your family go to a church or a mission for help. There is absolutely no excuse for stealing from someone. None at all. I would rather see him on the corner pan handling.
he is right where he is because he chose to steal and use drugs. He broke the law. I abide by the laws and expect everyone else to also.

The only people I feel sorry for is Haleigh, Jr, and the Croslin children mixed up in this mess. They all deserve better.

Thank you wasn't enough for your post. I stopped searching for a measure of good in this family many months ago. I do not feel like the Croslin's lived their lives any differently ( years ago)than what we are seeing played out in these video's right now. They have moved from state to state ever since Misty was young. These are the parents who allowed their 11 or 12 year old daughter to quit school in the sixth grade. How could Misty attend public school whilst her parents were living the life of nomads? Uh uh.

And you are right, theft appears to be a characteristic that has been handed down in this families genes. You don't steal when you are hungry....you go get a job, or God help them, go apply for food stamps or something. That is what those services are there for. JMO

I am not fooled, in my opinion the Croslins care nothing about anyone in the world besides themselves. I imagine there are many neighborhoods in Tennessee, Michigan, Colorado and surrounding areas who are scratching their heads thinking.....so that what happened to my __________, sorry but it's just my honest opinion.

You can talk bad about the Croslins all you want; however; they are there asking questions. When was the last time you heard ron ever questioned by anyone in his family for anything? His mom and GMA visit and warns him he has a snitch nearby...good grief. They also are proud of him...GMAB

The Croslins are out there....doing something, more than any member of rc's family. Despite their poor choices and problems, they don't appear to be mean. They appear more genuine in their emotions than the Cummings clan.

....Theft in the family genes??

Excuse me? I wasn't laughing at anyone and since you quoted me - I feel the need to respond. I honestly think that Hank Sr looks like he is under the influence of something himself. I just asked if anyone else thought so. I did see where another poster wonders if he is detoxing himself off pain medicine thus his wondering about the epidurals.

I did think the way he said epidurals was funny, but I was not laughing at him or this situation.

Hi News.....please don't go back to just reading. WS is made up of many different minds and opinions and I, for one, enjoy reading every post.

I agree with you, I think Hank SR is still using. He admits to his addiction in the very first video posted in this thread while he is talking to his son. He states that he wants to get off them and maybe the epi's would help his pain. If he is in that much pain he needs to check himself into a physical rehabilitation center someplace( JMHO) and get off the pain pills. In my opinion, after taking those pills for so long, I think your brain starts to make everything hurt just so you want the pills! Do I have experience with this no, not personal.....just a severely addicted brother and mother, (Dilaudid, OXY's and Lortabs) They have been on this stuff for over 10 years and their addiction is going to kill them.......NOT the ailment that the doctor's are prescribing the meds for....jmo

Check into rehabilitation? How in the heck could he do that? That is at least a $30,000 a month program. Easy to say but not easy to do.

You can talk bad about the Croslins all you want; however; they are there asking questions. When was the last time you heard ron ever questioned by anyone in his family for anything? His mom and GMA visit and warns him he has a snitch nearby...good grief. They also are proud of him...GMAB

The Croslins are out there....doing something, more than any member of rc's family. Despite their poor choices and problems, they don't appear to be mean. They appear more genuine in their emotions than the Cummings clan.

Since we aren't allowed to view those video's or hear those phone conversations I can't know for sure what is being asked of RC. I would love to hear something though, anything that would direct me.

I am not talking bad about anyone, I am discussing the crimes that they have committed to land themselves behind bars, finally. Their own community members stated that they were relieved that the final member of the Croslin family left.

snip~ But neighbors say Hank Croslin Sr. moved out last Saturday, leaving behind some broken furniture and toys on the road. The seven neighbors First Coast News talked to Tuesday said they were glad all the relatives are gone.

"They were a nuisance to the neighborhood," said neighbor Stephanie Santos. "They were very scary to the kids."

Several other neighbors didn't want to be named or talk on camera.~ end

link: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151835&catid=3

JMO,

Check into rehabilitation? How in the heck could he do that? That is at least a $30,000 a month program. Easy to say but not easy to do.

I worked in the health-care (advocacy and claims) community for quite a few years and if Hank SR is receiving disability compensation he would qualify for medical benefits. Especially if the car accident was the fault of someone else, which he claims it to be. He said he was hit by a drunk driver. If I was him I would be looking into that avenue as well as any insurance benefits the other driver carried. There are options other than becoming addicted to prescription pain medicines.

I worked in the health-care (advocacy and claims) community for quite a few years and if Hank SR is receiving disability compensation he would qualify for medical benefits. Especially if the car accident was the fault of someone else, which he claims it to be. He said he was hit by a drunk driver. If I was him I would be looking into that avenue as well as any insurance benefits the other driver carried. There are options other than becoming addicted to prescription pain medicines.

BBM..Dysfunction that resides within and an addicitve personality doesn't necessarily see it that way..JMO

BBM..Dysfunction that resides within and an addicitve personality doesn't necessarily see it that way..JMO

Choices I say, .. with every swallow. It takes more than a second to fill a glass with enough water to swallow a few pills. I understand the dysfunction and I can understand an addictive personality, but life is full of choices and the choice to spit out the pills and get help is there. None of these people want help, they want their next swallow of pills. Same with my mother and brother, I love them dearly but neither one of them has CHOSEN to do the right thing.

I wonder if Fields or someone in his office has experience in personal injury stuff. If they advised Hank in these matters it might be an alternative strategy to get them on Fields' good side.

Narcotics Anonymous is free. And if there is anyone out there reading this who is battling drug addiction and they are sick and tired of it, please reach out and make that call today to get help and start a newer, happier life.

I take these types of medications for medicinal purposes in very controlled amounts...in theory my body is probably addicted. Every few months, my pain center has to change the type of pill I can get because whatever i had is becoming the drug of choice for those who prefer to snort or inject it...so that i get increasingly less pain relief. Ever since the drug users decided that pain pills can be "fun" , it has made it very hard for those of us who need these drugs. Maybe HC and others had an authentic reason to take these drugs at one time or another but obviously they are not using them as prescribed or in legal ways. But not everyone who takes these pills are junkies or addicts.

I take these types of medications for medicinal purposes in very controlled amounts...in theory my body is probably addicted. Every few months, my pain center has to change the type of pill I can get because whatever i had is becoming the drug of choice for those who prefer to snort or inject it...so that i get increasingly less pain relief. Ever since the drug users decided that pain pills can be "fun" , it has made it very hard for those of us who need these drugs. Maybe HC and others had an authentic reason to take these drugs at one time or another but obviously they are not using them as prescribed or in legal ways. But not everyone who takes these pills are junkies or addicts.

Thank you for sharing your experiences! I don't think I've welcomed you to WS yet and am taking this opportunity to do that now. :hug:

LogDetective-160x160.gif

thanks i have been following and some posting for about 2 weeks or so now...appreciate a place to examine crimes and discuss issues...am currently disabled so the computer is a lifeline for me...

Now this sort of manipulative type thing that Tommy says is one reason I'm so suspicious of him. I do not understand why no one ever questions if he has an alibi for after the time he supposedly went by the trailer that night. From the few things that Misty has told LE about Tommy it seems like they might be grilling her about him specifically. He is right smack in the middle of everything that went on before Haleigh went missing, the very day and night of, and now in all the drug dealings, yet he doesn't even seem to suspected by anyone on the talk shows, interviews, etc. He's suspected of maybe helping Misty but never as one that might have done something to Haleigh.

Tommy is manipulative.... and I am the Queen of England. You could be right. There was a time not so long ago [ok, 9+ months] that I thought way differently about certain players in this nightmare.

jmo - y'all are in for some whiz-bang surprises - jmo

Let's give a GOLD STAR to the lesser of evils.....

MC family...Timmy/TC/Cousin Joe....Lindsey/Chelsea/Lisa
RC/TN/GGS....

they are all lying......

Once HC acts like a father and DEMANDS the truth from his kids in jail, especially the daughter....

then the truth will come out and blame can be spread all over the place. LP should tell HC I will give you all the drugs you want if you can get your family to tell the truth.

Seems to me that Hank Sr. is sobering up of his own accord. Imo, the Cummings clan may not have anticipated a landslide of sobriety in the Croslins. Clarity and hindsight... uh oh.

Also, I'm wondering if that anti-anxiety/antidepressant med that Misty is being given is going to bolster a never seen before self-esteem. Oops, there's another unforeseen uh oh!

jmo

I just don't understand why it always has to be a fight over who's good and who's bad.. which family to take sides with? Why do people have to pick a family here? It's crazy- Each of these family's, IMO are criminals and selfish liars who could care less about this child that is missing. They can't STOP committing crimes even when they know they are being watched! :loser: Their actions are hardly defendable- all of 'em. They all make me sick!

I just don't understand why it always has to be a fight over who's good and who's bad.. which family to take sides with? Why do people have to pick a family here? It's crazy- Each of these family's, IMO are criminals and selfish liars who could care less about this child that is missing. They can't STOP committing crimes even when they know they are being watched! :loser: Their actions are hardly defendable- all of 'em. They all make me sick!

Yeah, good point. But what if this family has none of the perps of the crime against Haleigh?

:woohoo: Can't you just see us getting away with posting even a tiny fraction of this stuff re: Ron's family? :woohoo:

BTW - I do believe it has been beat into our heads endlessly not to call Teresa a liar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg
Back