Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The beauty of WS is that everyone here has talents, information, resources, and initiative to help do what is right. The USPS info is an example of that very thing. Tricia, I just wanted to say Thank You and not allowing this person to bully you or anyone here and to stand up for your (our) rights and following through with not allowing this sort of thing to go unnoticed. You go girl and let the law be on your side!

Tricia and GennyMac:
I totally support contacting USPS immediately. Sometimes they are the only way to bring a halt to something like this.

Locally, a sheriff here was apprehended for illegally activity only when he finally sent something through the mail. Short of that, LE knew it, but couldn't get the evidence on him.

USPS has the resources to do so.

Thinking of you, Tricia.

Don't fret Indianagirl. I have a sister whose name is Trisha. I misspelled Tricia's name(my boss) for months. Lots of years if writing it the other way a hard habit to break. :blowkiss: And she didn't fire me soooo LOL

my name is tricia too.......tricia made me change my requested user name so i wouldn't get letters like this one :waitasec:

You are so very very welcome Tricia - let us know how it goes as we all have you in our thoughts and prayers over this weirdness.

Tricia my darlin, I am so sorry this is happening to you. I thought Toejam was a nut. I hope you get everything under control, sounds like you're on the right track. Sounds like this is a no brainer. This forum has a lot of folks looking out for you for sure.

Thor

Wow, This is just incredulous! This threat etc. is aimed directly at Tricia, and is quite bizarre and unnerving. And to be quite honest, this site Websleuths is what i would call pretty tame compared to other sites on the internet. It has some pretty firm rules and guidelines about gossiping etc. and time out for violations of TOS, so i don't really get why this person is saying what he is. It's all very strange indeed.

which is why I feel this person has a personal grudge against Tricia or the site. I almost wonder if this person who has posted on other less strictly run sites and had far worse said about him was at one point posting here and was timed-out or banned for bad behavior. This might explain WS and Tricia seem to have been singled out among all the sites who've had him as a topic.

Add that to an unstable personality and you might get this guy and his letter. MOO

I can also vouch that the USPS gets involved anytime a crime is committed by mail. Even in cases of federal drug, exploitation, enticement, *advertiser censored*, etc. Even if you already have the FBI, ICE, local police, even US Marshals... you will see USPS there too. lol

I have seen this happen specifically in Utah as well, so I know they are serious about it.

Speaking of... my mail is VERY late. :waitasec:

Wow! I just read this entire thread.

JW seems to be very unstable, I hope someone in his family is keeping an eye on him. I fear this issue with WS he is having might push him over the edge and cause him to do harm to himself.

I was just wondering if someone in JW's family has been contacted in regards to his outbursts & threats to WS owner and her family.

This man is totally wrong IMO - but - It is VERY apparent he is not stable in his right frame of mind - this is what I am concerned about.

I'm pretty sure that at least one would be quite easy to contact, but I also doubt that he has contact with that family member.

I think law enforcement being informed is enough. They can look into that aspect of it as well.

She is in her 40's right? This man dated her for 10 months total, which is but a fraction of her dating life. How does this make him an expert? Just wondering. And beyond that, he shares with the paper the "fact" that he set such a high threshold for her, she will never date another man again after him.

I guess there are two ways to look at that sentence. :angel:

Oh but it wasn't a fraction of her dating life remember?

If I remember correctly...Not only did he set such a high threshold that she'll never date another man again.... he apparently was so irresistible that he was also the first guy she dated seriously. :waitasec:

What an excellent way to get one's name on the list of "Peripheral Players a Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal."

Committing personal threats to writing is not very smart at all--can't imagine that any legal representative or LE will take kindly to that, not to mention it invalidates whatever information such a person brings to the case due to their own antics.

You play ball with the media in a high profile case, you are lighting a match with accelerant and then hoping not to get burned. No one can control the Internet at-large and no one can stop people from having opinions or voicing their opinions. Opinions =/= libel.

I think the "other" farm owner is a good example of someone who was concerned about being discussed on the forum; contacted Trisha, and took her up on her offer to make a statement; and, I assume, is satisfied with the result.

Something doesn't seem right about this guy. I hope he is being checked out and the proper authorities are aware of his threats.....

And why would he give Tricia the name of his supposed attorney(s) when they have never even heard of him. Very Very strange......

and does any of this have anything to do with Kyron????????????????

Wishing the best for Tricia and soooo glad she is able to keep a cool head and take the right action against this very strange situation. Aloha

ok, so im sure that his time limit to have his name removed from the site has come and went. i wonder if jw's thinking/feelings have changed at all since writing and deciding to actually mail his letter to tricia? i guess im just curious if he might be the kind of person to just "react" first and "think" later. if so, i know that im guilty of this at times (never doing anything remotely as serious as this situation tho) and there is still the opportunity for him to regain control of his faculties, right? even tho there have been some rather negative posts in regard to this persons possible motives for doing what he has done, there is no doubt in my mind about the intent of any of the posters here, we just want to find kyron, and prior to this threatening letter, only assumed that is the motive of jw. im having a hard time digesting why in the world jw did this.

if he is truly only upset in regard to some posts that he feels are negative/inaccurate, then why doesnt he take the offer that tricia put on the table? he obviously doesnt have any difficulty expressing himself. i am interested in hearing about whatever he feels is incorrect info. im NOT excusing the letter in any way. not at all. but im still a lot baffled about what he is SO upset about at WS. the reason i think he may be only reacting is because of the fib about him having a certain attorney, the odd amount of money(seems like a made up amount) and especially because he dedicated most of the letter to vague threats and not actual proof of how WS may have damaged him or his future career... kwim?

IF i knew EXACTLY what someone did that damaged me or prevented me from getting a job, then i would go hire an attorney and let them spell it out to those that were harming me... but, he didnt do that.

also doing blatantly illegal things while claiming that he has some stellar understanding of the law. doing these two things in tandem seems to be insinuating that no one at WS has the slightest knowledge or understanding of the law. i dont know who would knowingly pick that fight, except someone who is just overreacting to something. i'd like to know what that something is.

sorry for the epic length post :blushing:

Here is someone who is connected to someone who is connected to someone who is the de facto suspect in Kyron Horman's disappearance. He made sure the MSM knew that fact and much more about his personal life. The question is why. And why is he acting in a manner that keeps his name in the case?

Something doesn't seem right about this guy. I hope he is being checked out and the proper authorities are aware of his threats.....

And why would he give Tricia the name of his supposed attorney(s) when they have never even heard of him. Very Very strange......

Wishing the best for Tricia and soooo glad she is able to keep a cool head and take the right action against this very strange situation. Aloha

BBM

On usenet, it's pretty common amongst some people (the subjects of alt.kooks, for instance) to threaten legal action, name a lawyer or law firm and then have it discovered that said lawyer or law firm has never heard of that person.

My theory as to why people use this particular threat is that inwardly they feel weak and powerless, so they reach for an ally that they (usually mistakenly) believe will be seen as overwhelmingly powerful.

It's a version of "my big brother will beat you up!"; both a temper tantrum and a comfort to the declarant in one sentence.

Here is someone who is connected to someone who is connected to someone who is the de facto suspect in Kyron Horman's disappearance. He made sure the MSM knew that fact and much more about his personal life. The question is why. And why is he acting in a manner that keeps his name in the case?

Maybe it's his first shot at popularity?:angel:

People do things that only they know why. (or may not know why. lol)
:cow:imo

I think the "other" farm owner is a good example of someone who was concerned about being discussed on the forum; contacted Trisha, and took her up on her offer to make a statement; and, I assume, is satisfied with the result.

I think you are correct.

:blowkiss:

I think you are correct.

:blowkiss:

Jasmine xoxo...this is OT but, I just had to say until I put my glasses on...I thought your avatar was a cute little white:cat:kitty!:blushing:

I love your little piglet, too!:biggrin:

What i think is strange is the fact that he is DS's EX boyfriend and he was supposedly out of her life, but now with Kyron's being missing he decides he wants to get involved, when he really has nothing to offer up to help find Kyron??? What on earth would he want to do that for? Its totally irrelevant to the case far as i'm concerned. Did he need to get with the media to give a character witness of D.S. in the short time he thought he knew her. If he felt there was anything relevant that LE should know, why didn't he just go and speak with LE. Why would he want his name in the spotlight, me thinks there was a 'method to the madness' so to speak!

I have dealt with people like this before and here is what is happening . . . I think.

Most of the places he has written have done what he requested. Removed everything. One site even offered a very sincere apology. Even though they did nothing wrong in my opinion.

This reaction gave him power in my opinion. He felt that all he needed to do was mention a law firm's name and I would back down. He was angry, felt like he was in the right, and feeling the power of having others back down to his threats.

Why let the truth about his non existent lawyer get in the way of getting his own way?

What he did not plan on was the fact that none of what he has written scares me in the least. In fact it has just the opposite effect.

I have been in this rodeo a long time. Believe me the threats come on a regular basis.

Once someone sees how much it would cost to sue a website owner, once someone realizes that I am personally protected by the law, they usually back down. Then some, like Jason, get more angry and dig themselves in deeper.

There is more to this story and I will be updating you all as soon as I can.

Thank you again for all your support. Couldn't do any of this without you.

Although this has nothing to do with finding Kryon it does have a lot to do with cyber bullying and not allowing it to happen. That's one of the reasons I am not going to back down.

I am guessing he will go away but not before all the proper authorities have been notified and his actions are known to them.

respectfully snipped by me...

I am guessing he will go away but not before all the proper authorities have been notified and his actions are known to them.

I'm so glad to hear you feel confident about this - you should - and I certainly agree with this assessment, Tricia. IMO, He will slink away, as so many others have done in the past. I think you're good. Any more worries, give us a holler. I for one, have big strong fingers and a lot of experience, and would be honored to use them for a good cause. ;)

output.gif

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery