Jason Young to get new trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of his friends phoned him while he was returning to Raleigh and told him that police considered him a suspect and to get a lawyer before speaking with police. I don't remember the name of the friend.

Not true....he was told LE were asking friends questions and yes, they did tell him to get an attorney. JY is the one who knew he'd be a suspect because he knew he had brutally slaughtered his wife and unborn son. JY is the one who hid from LE. Poor thing rode back to Raleigh with his head in Mama's lap. Oh....and this was after "He fell plum to his kness."

This is one of the FIRST cues something was askew to me. Not ONCE did he ask "what happened to my wife" not once!!

Because HE KNEW!!

Please, please don't hit/spank your dog. Hitting an animal is never necessary, it's cruel, and it teaches them absolutely nothing. If your dog messes in the house you need to roll up a newspaper and hit yourself over the head. A 13 yr old dog is a senior citizen. Your dog has an accident because she can't help it. Don't punish her when it's her human who isn't there to take care of her.

As for Mr G, the Young's dog, he was allowed access to the whole house, IIRC.

Don't be worried... I only pop her tail (not even a real pop). She is my baby.

I have 5 cats (+ 2 outside friends) and 2 dogs... I am pretty well-versed in raising them.

:truce:

Explain the gas mileage.

Edit: there is DNA evidence, that doesn't belong to JY.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm working on the timeline for gas mileage. I will post when done.

Now the DNA eveidence....I attribute that to the many occupants of the home and people that had been in it before. To me, that doesn't just outright say it's the killers. I feel that they would have left more evidence. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a fingerprint on the wall that was surrounded by blood splatter that couldn't exclude JY? It's been a while so I honestly can't remember.

I would like to discuss the topic of JY internet searches that were found on his computer. For the posters who believe he is innocent. How do you explain the searches for what I have bolded? I know at trial JY said he researched those terms because he came upon a wreck..(cough...excuse the sarcasm) but to me this is points to premeditation,imo.

•Real-estate searches and owner list information for Jason Young and the 5108 Birchleaf Drive address
•Searches for Michelle Money and Michelle Money Florida
•Eric Rudolph
•Free *advertiser censored* movies
•Ischemia•Prudential Properties Sowerby
•Gay bars and gay bars New York City
•Opportunity
•Anatomy of a knockout•Head trauma knockout
•Divorce
•Right posterior parietal occipital region

You don't need to look up how to beat someone over the head to know if you do it enough, they will die. And, besides I thought the original plan was to strangle her. This is why nothing ever adds up in this case, which way was it?

I would like to discuss the topic of JY internet searches that were found on his computer. For the posters who believe he is innocent. How do you explain the searches for what I have bolded? I know at trial JY said he researched those terms because he came upon a wreck..(cough...excuse the sarcasm) but to me this is points to premeditation,imo.

•Real-estate searches and owner list information for Jason Young and the 5108 Birchleaf Drive address
•Eric Rudolph
•Opportunity
•Divorce

I believe this was explained at trial, that JY was very concerned when he saw the head trauma victim of a car accident.

Heather is Jason's sister and she never gave up on him.....what does this mean?

Sorry you are of course correct, Heather, is JY's sister I meant to write Shelly. I do not think there was even one friend of JY's who stood by him by the time the case came to trial.

Sorry you are of course correct, Heather, is JY's sister I meant to write Shelly. I do not think there was even one friend of JY's who stood by him by the time the case came to trial.

Sadly, that's common. It is not an indication of guilt though. They are in constant communication with police and are swayed to buy into the State's theory.

I believe this was explained at trial, that JY was very concerned when he saw the head trauma victim of a car accident.
If you mean this trauma head wound was explained at trial to mean JY told us that on the stand, OK. There was never a witness called or LE testify that such an accident occured.

•Eric Rudolph
•Opportunity
•Divorce

Some random things on this list aye? And some that do not look too good for JY...
Then again my google would probably look odd too.
Especially since I just googled some of the things on this list :giggle:

One I have to ask about. Was JY bi, or maybe had a friend or client who was gay? Wondering why the google for NYC gay bars.
He could have ended up on that search via other things (I have done that many times while googling, something in a story sticks out, and I get on a google trail....) Just was curious though.

If you mean this trauma head wound was explained at trial to mean JY told us that on the stand, OK. There was never a witness called or LE testify that such an accident occured.

No, but there were witnesses who verified that he was distraught about the accident when it occurred if I remember correctly. I can't remember who but I do remember it.

No, but there were witnesses who verified that he was distraught about the accident when it occurred if I remember correctly. I can't remember who but I do remember it.

ETA: There may have even been an email read from him to MY about how he was so disturbed about the man's injury.

You don't need to look up how to beat someone over the head to know if you do it enough, they will die. And, besides I thought the original plan was to strangle her. This is why nothing ever adds up in this case, which way was it?

Well that is why I highlighted Ischemia-look it up! Like I have said, I think the original plan was to strangle her. Ensure a knockout so there wouldn't be anyway for her to fight back then he was going to manually strangle her.

A email was introduced in the trial where Jason mentioned this very accident to an ex-girlfriend, G.C.

Not true....he was told LE were asking friends questions and yes, they did tell him to get an attorney. JY is the one who knew he'd be a suspect because he knew he had brutally slaughtered his wife and unborn son. JY is the one who hid from LE. Poor thing rode back to Raleigh with his head in Mama's lap. Oh....and this was after "He fell plum to his kness."

This is one of the FIRST cues something was askew to me. Not ONCE did he ask "what happened to my wife" not once!!

Because HE KNEW!!

It is true....Ryan did warn him about the questions that they police were asking.
And, there is absolutely no way of knowing what was said or what he was told or what he asked unless
you were there.

The only family I am sorry have to endure this are Michelle's family. The Young family showed their true colors from day one. The've protected JY and I will even go so far as to say I believe they would say "anything" to help his case.

These are the people who kept Cassidy from her Aunt and Grandmother......why??? They hurt this child psychologically and nobody will ever convince me otherwise. Feel sorry for them? HELL NO!!!

If the Fishers were going around saying that they believed Jason killed Michelle, how could anyone expect things to be okay or normal, ever again?

ETA: There may have even been an email read from him to MY about how he was so disturbed about the man's injury.

I think it was Shelly who testified that Michelle had told her Jason came upon the accident, because Jason was upset.But, I do agree I would have liked more follow-up.
Just like the so called sinister auto accident that the state tried to prove was a previous murder attempt on Michell's life, until the officer testified on the stand otherwise. This is why you have to separate facts from rumors in these cases, makes for great drama, but most often, they simply are not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez