Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline today Qassim said: 'The only comment I have to make is that Jay came to the house alive, and he left the house alive.

'I let the geezer stay at mine because he had nowhere else to go, his friends had all left him.

'I know Jay, through friends, I'm not going to bring someone back to mine if I don't know them.

'I'm doing the geezer a favour and now my face is all over the news. It's a bit mental. I haven't even done anything.'

Now Qassim is back at his family's flat in Barking, east London.

In 2015 Qassim was the ringleader of a London-based crime gang who imported heroin and crack cocaine to Cardiff. When police raided a property there, they found drugs, cash, mobile phones and digital scales. Qassim was sentenced to nine years and nine months.

Qassim insisted he had had no argument with Jay and he had even given him a blanket to sleep in.

He added: 'If I'd fallen out with him would he even come to mine?

'There were no problems. You've seen the last images of him with his red blanket around him.

'I don't know if he had beef elsewhere because I don't know him that well, I only know him through friends.'

Ringleader of a crime gang….hmmmm

In 2015 Qassim was the ringleader of a London-based crime gang who imported heroin and crack cocaine to Cardiff. When police raided a property there, they found drugs, cash, mobile phones and digital scales. Qassim was sentenced to nine years and nine months.

snipped

Aha! I've been waiting for "crime ring" to enter chat, as absurd as it sounded to some. I know this crime ring mentioned was in London, but rings can travel.

FWIW, he was sentenced to 9 years, 9 months in 2015.
2015 + 9 years = 2024.

jmo

we don't know what her motives are in reporting her friend missing?
I would assume because she was worried and wanted to find him before he died
and her worry very likely came true
we have no reason to believe she has lied and we cannot speculate on that as she is not a poi

When there is drug dealing in the mix as seems to be the case in this story, maybe things are not as straightforward.

Very strange. Staged photo in my opinion. Taken on Jays phone then sent to his friends to make out he was alive and well.
MOO
And then Brad and Lucy made up the subsequent conversations or someone walked with his phone up the mountians and called them so that pings and phone records would back up a story connocted in next to no time after a night of wild partying.

That is the stuff of Hollywood IMO

It could be but IMO it's too fanciful to think that someone used Jay's phone to pretend to be him to send photos when we are as sure as we can be that he himself used the phone shortly afterwards to contact friends in a continuation of the same "conversation"
Possibly but why would he take a photo of his feet? I would only believe it was Jay if his face was in the photo.
And strangely Lucy claimed to have found the house just from the picture of the steps.
I stand by my opinion that it was staged . Truth is often stranger than fiction and Criminals do go to great lengths to cover their crimes MOO as always

Screenshot_20240703_212028_Chrome.jpg
I was just thinking back to brads interview for This morning and something he says makes sense now he mentioned that the two AirBnB guys were cool now when I was a 19 year old teen nobody over the age of 25 was cool unless they were taking drugs or selling some or involved in something your parents wouldnt be doing so I suppose if your reading between the lines he is kinda admiting that's what was going on with these guys

snipped

Aha! I've been waiting for "crime ring" to enter chat, as absurd as it sounded to some. I know this crime ring mentioned was in London, but rings can travel.

FWIW, he was sentenced to 9 years, 9 months in 2015.
2015 + 9 years = 2024.

jmo
He would have been out in half of that sentence, so released in 2020 most likely. He will need to stay out of trouble until the full time is up. This is the last thing he needs.

I don't know if we'll hear too much from people who know them because then those people would be asked, "how do you know them?" and it could potentially cast them in less-than-favorable light (not involved with this case, just being acquainted with known criminal).

jmo
True. Or they may be scared of repercussions from being a snitch

Possibly but why would he take a photo of his feet? I would only believe it was Jay if his face was in the photo.
And strangely Lucy claimed to have found the house just from the picture of the steps.
I stand by my opinion that it was staged . Truth is often stranger than fiction and Criminals do go to great lengths to cover their crimes MOO as always
I will find the report but I'm nearly sure it's been reported in msm that jay called and video called people while he was in AirBnB and I think he also text his mum to say he was there toohttps://uk.news.yahoo.com/tenerife-police-spotted-airbnb-48-142952231.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAK9Yoo2LsRGMFY7NcjUMnXQa9nlzN_HcS0xdcGmnzSV1Pw2U_-7XSuU7z8mryB9DzYtkg9bfCXS8lPuORIX--NLjR6xsTBneXcRG5XoiLIlSw-SUg_eAn8d0S28nxAf6VM-8dGvdyA9hRca22mRDUF_ih1TOpIlO3wMv_5huv6iS

My sister and I found our brother's body deep in the woods after searching for three months but the coyotes found him first. My sister and I are bonded forever now. I know the helplessness of searching for someone I love. I know the pain of waiting for him to walk through the door one day. All I know is there could be no greater loss than one's sanity of never knowing where your loved one is. Always searching. Always hoping...
I’m so sorry

Young people nowadays take photos of absolutely anything and everything, a photo that includes someone's feet isn't a photo of their feet, it's just a photo of a second in time shared with friends as a shorthand of "this is me now"

I will happily admit if this turns out to be wrong but IMO there is zero likelihood that this is fiendishly well planned and executed cover up

JMO

And then Brad and Lucy made up the subsequent conversations or someone walked with his phone up the mountians and called them so that pings and phone records would back up a story connocted in next to no time after a night of wild partying.

Maybe, but there have been inconsistencies around the phone calls with Brad and Lucy. we will agree to differ

FWIW, I would recognize my kids' feet in a photo.

jmo

I don’t think he was buying drugs. The night was over, Jay left the apartment at 7am and clearly had no intention of going back to the club or partying through the day. There are also evidently a multitude of people selling drugs who DONT require a 50 minute drive away. Dealers in that area can supply anything you want quickly, as they have it on their person. I can’t fathom that at 5am Jay fancied a lift 50 minutes away with older men for something he could’ve bought 2 minutes outside of the club. You also have to consider his friends had mostly gone home which makes me doubt he was particularly interested in getting more inebriated. However, I’m not saying Jay didn’t willingly get in that car for another reason. Moo.

Young people nowadays take photos of absolutely anything and everything, a photo that includes someone's feet isn't a photo of their feet, it's just a photo of a second in time shared with friends as a shorthand of "this is me now"

I will happily admit if this turns out to be wrong but IMO there is zero likelihood that this is fiendishly well planned and executed cover up

JMO
especially if front camera displays as soon as snapchat app is opened, then its almost muscle memory to take photo of first thing seen and then write message

JMO
I totally agree that if something happened to Jay at the rental house, this duo wouldn't bother with an elaborate cover up with photos and messages. It would be a much more basic cover up.

I do think "something" criminal happened before his disappearance....but that Jay disappeared by getting lost while unprepared in rugged terrain.

jmo

You've forgotten the neighbour as well, she was in on it. Or did one of the two lads dress up as Jay pretending to ask about a bus?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theempirepublishers
Back