Jaycee's Girls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The FACT IS, that the show was stated as being questionable.

As I stated earlier, I haven't seen this sex stuff on HM. A child watching HM wouldn't see it either.
I disagree and I have seen the show, and we have Disney channel now. I'll leave it at that.

In a video of Jaycee's aunt, Tina Dugard revealed that Jaycee did teach her girls to read and write. The aunt reported they are very bright. Don't have the link handy...

Jaycee Lee Dugard's aunt: Kidnapped niece 'remarkable young woman who raised 2 beautiful daughters'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/09/03/2009-09-03_jaycee_lee_dugards_.html

Kidnapped by a rapist who made her a mother at age 14, Jaycee Lee Dugard somehow managed to create an oasis of normalcy for her girls in their backyard prison and even taught them how to read and write.

Despite having a demon dad, Dugard's daughters are remarkably well-adjusted given what they've been through, said an aunt who witnessed Dugard's remarkable reunion with her family after cops say she was held for 18 years by pervert Phillip Garrido.

"Jaycee is a remarkable young woman who raised two beautiful daughters," Tina Dugard said in Los Angeles on Thursday, in the family's first public statements since Jaycee was rescued last week.

"Although they have no formal education, they are certainly educated," the aunt said, speaking of Dugard's 11- and 15-year-old daughters.

Dugard, who was just 11 when she was abducted in 1991 from a bus stop near her home in South Lake Tahoe, Calif., "remembers all of us," the aunt said.

"This is a joyful time for my family," she said.

Tina Dugard, 42, took no questions and said nothing about Garrido or his wife, Nancy, who have pleaded not guilty to numerous felony charges. She called her niece a "beautiful" 29-year-old woman.

In an earlier interview, Dugard said they still can't believe the little girl they thought was lost forever has been found. She said even watching her sister, Terry, comb Dugard's hair is a surreal experience.

"I remember thinking, 'Wow, she's French-braiding Jaycee's hair for the first time in 18 years," she told the Orange County Register.

Dugard and her daughters, Starlet and Angel, were reunited with the kidnap victim's mother, Terry Probyn, last week after cops rescued them from the hovels behind a bungalow in Antioch, Calif., where Garrido is accused of holding them prisoner.

Tina Dugard revealed they were not as isolated as first reported.

"It's clear they've been on the Internet and know a lot of things," the aunt told the paper. "It's clear that Jaycee did a great job with the limited resources she had and her limited education."

Tina Dugard said she was making a salad for dinner when she got the call that Dugard had been found.

"I don't know what I felt," she said. "I just said, 'What?' I'm sure I repeated that word several times."

The grateful aunt said Dugard recognized her right away and immediately embraced her when they finally were reunited.

"Auntie Tina!" the lost niece cried out, Tina Dugard said. "I looked at her and I knew right away. After 18 years, you have a sense of, 'Could this possibly be true?'"

Dugard also had an "instant connection" with her sister, Shayna, 19, who was a baby at the time of the kidnapping.

For the following six days, the reunited family did "normal" family things like playing the board game 'Apples to Apples' and watching the movie "Enchanted," Tina Dugard said. She said she noticed that Dugard
and her daughters were "very tight."

"There was a lot of sitting next" to each other, she told the paper.

Tina Dugard said she discovered that her niece loves - perhaps fittingly - mysteries and reads a lot. The girls love video games like "Zelda" and "Super Mario Smash Brothers."

"The fact that \[Dugard\] is home sinks in in little pieces," her aunt told the paper.

What they aren't dwelling on is what happened to them in Garrido's backyard.

"I may never know what happened" to Dugard, her aunt said. "But she's home."

I want to kill Phillip Garrido, says kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard's dad

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat..._jaycee_lee_dugards_father.html#ixzz0Q4TlfKko
The biological father of kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard said he wants to kill the sicko who held her captive for 18 years.

"I'd love to get my hands on [Phillip] Garrido and kill him," Kenneth Slayton, 64, told the Daily Mirror of London.

He and Terry Probyn split while she was pregnant with Jaycee, and he has never met his daughter.

Garrido and his wife, Nancy, kidnapped then-11-year-old Jaycee from a South Lake Tahoe, Calif., bus stop in 1991 and kept her captive in a hovel behind their Antioch, Calif., house, police said.

Garrido repeatedly raped Jaycee, fathering two daughters with her.

Defense lawyer Gilbert Maines said Nancy Garrido insists she was a victim, too - so afraid of her husband that she made sure Jaycee didn't escape during the five months he was in jail for a parole violation in 1993.

"He doesn't have to be there physically," Maines told ABC's "Good Morning America."

Meanwhile, Kenneth Slayton Jr., 41, was stunned to learn Jaycee was his half sister. "I had no idea I even had a half sister until my full sister called and told me the other night," Slayton Jr. told the Daily News.

ME TOO...I want to kill the SOB myself, I can imagine how her family feels

It will be sadly interesting as details emerge what is the story, because I thought it was said the girls knew Jaycee was their mother, but not that she'd been kidnapped. That PG not only ripped Jaycee away from the only home she had known, now because of his selfishness and evil actions these young girls are being ripped from the only home they've ever known. And as bad as the conditions might have been, it was still home to them. God Bless them.
I do not know if he did not abuse those little ones too. But I would be willing to bet that he did and they had no clue it is abuse.
but with time and real peace and cultivation....Their feeling will shift and they will feel blessed. Lets face it they will be living in much better conditions, no fear, no need to cling.
I cant wait to hear from them a year from now.
GOD BLESS THEM....

]Who took care to feed and clothe Jaycee while he was incarcerated[/B] those four months? Was she already pregnant when he was incarcerated? Does anyone know precisely when she first became pregnant at 13-14?
The Robot "B" :loser::loser: took care of them.
she had a job and a trade too.
AND.........
She more then likely delivered the girls at birth too.

This article is similar to the one songline posted. (Both stories made me cry, happy and sad tears).

"Jaycee did a truly amazing job with the limited resources and education she had and we are so very proud of her," Miss Dugard told a press conference.

"They are educated and bright. It's clear they've been on the internet and know a lot of things."

One of the girls could name constellations in the sky and the other knew the names of plants and whether they were edible, she said.

Miss Dugard told the Orange County Register that since their release Starlite and Angel had been playing Nintendo and their favourite game was Super Mario Smash Brothers.

On one night they played a board game called "Apples to Apples" and the young girls drew pictures and talked about their love of animals and climbing trees.

Miss Dugard said she sat with Jaycee and watched a DVD of the Disney film Enchanted about a fairytale princess. She said her niece talked about wanting to see the Sandra Bullock romantic comedy The Proposal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...77/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-new-photos-released.html

I'm just thrilled at the first-hand account from the Auntie that came out today!!! I had guarded hope for Jaycee and her girls until now. They will still have a looooooooong way to go to heal, but it seems so much more promising than it did in the beginning! This story is full of HOPE!!!

I'm just thrilled at the first-hand account from the Auntie that came out today!!! I had guarded hope for Jaycee and her girls until now. They will still have a looooooooong way to go to heal, but it seems so much more promising than it did in the beginning! This story is full of HOPE!!!
Me too fairy - me too!!! "Aunt Tina" was very eloquent and gracious. I was overjoyed to hear that Jaycee taught the girls and that they were bright and inquisitive. Such a HUGE RAY of sunshine. My prayers will stay with them, my heart is bursting for Terry as a mom and I was glad to hear her smile "is as wide as the ocean"!!! Yes this story truly is full of HOPE!!!

I want to kill Phillip Garrido, says kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard's dad

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat..._jaycee_lee_dugards_father.html#ixzz0Q4TlfKko
The biological father of kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard said he wants to kill the sicko who held her captive for 18 years.

"I'd love to get my hands on [Phillip] Garrido and kill him," Kenneth Slayton, 64, told the Daily Mirror of London.

He and Terry Probyn split while she was pregnant with Jaycee, and he has never met his daughter.

<snip>

Meanwhile, Kenneth Slayton Jr., 41, was stunned to learn Jaycee was his half sister. "I had no idea I even had a half sister until my full sister called and told me the other night," Slayton Jr. told the Daily News.

ME TOO...I want to kill the SOB myself, I can imagine how her family feels

She called him and told him that they had a sister. I wonder if she found out from reading the news, and reading their Dad's name as Jaycee's bio-dad. OUCH!

I really have to wonder if Garrido really allowed any unsupervised internet access or if they just thought they were online. Girls loving video games like Mario Bros. and Zelda seem almost like ten years ago or more in something any kid would like. I don't believe this man allowed much at all or what wouldn't help in his motives.

She called him and told him that they had a sister. I wonder if she found out from reading the news, and reading their Dad's name as Jaycee's bio-dad. OUCH!
If she did not know then the Dad kept his former life a secret,
OUCH!!!!
I bet they want some explaining now! why didn't they know!!!

But I have heard once before where grown adults found out that they had 1/2 brothers and sisters because their dad was alive in another State. They were very Pizzed with the family for keeping that from them for so many years.

I really have to wonder if Garrido really allowed any unsupervised internet access or if they just thought they were online. Girls loving video games like Mario Bros. and Zelda seem almost like ten years ago or more in something any kid would like. I don't believe this man allowed much at all or what wouldn't help in his motives.
I was thinking the same thing...
Because that would have given Jaycee access to much information.

I think they were off line only.

If she did not know then the Dad kept his former life a secret,
OUCH!!!!
I bet they want some explaining now! why didn't they know!!!

But I have heard once before where grown adults found out that they had 1/2 brothers and sisters because their dad was alive in another State. They were very Pizzed with the family for keeping that from them for so many years.

The half brother is 12 years older than Jaycee. Bio dad never saw the baby. Perhaps he didn't know if the pregnancy was even carried to term. I know that is bad to say, but we don't know enough to say whether bio-dad even knew she was born.

They played the video games at the hotel. Their favorite was Mario. That does not mean they had ever played video games before. It also doesn't mean that they when they arrived at the hotel they had a favorite video game.

I don't think some are giving nearly enough credit to the absolute love that is going to see all three of these girls through.

People come to the US all the time from third world countries after war atrocities and horrible treatments with no idea of who Hannah Montana is or what a computer even is, and they assimilate. There are amazing stories of survival here on WS all the time too. They may be fragile on one hand, but Jaycee has got amazing strength and that too is genetic, proven all the more by the Aunt's incredibly composed and strong press conference. I was crying at the the end, she was simply amazing.

It will not be easy for sure, but I am confident they will make it and be strong young women.

(Am I the only one who hopes the Probyn's get back together eventually...I mean, they've never completely divorced right?)

I don't think some are giving nearly enough credit to the absolute love that is going to see all three of these girls through.

People come to the US all the time from third world countries after war atrocities and horrible treatments with no idea of who Hannah Montana is or what a computer even is, and they assimilate. There are amazing stories of survival here on WS all the time too. They may be fragile on one hand, but Jaycee has got amazing strength and that too is genetic, proven all the more by the Aunt's incredibly composed and strong press conference. I was crying at the the end, she was simply amazing.

It will not be easy for sure, but I am confident they will make it and be strong young women.

(Am I the only one who hopes the Probyn's get back together eventually...I mean, they've never completely divorced right?)

That is what I heard Carl say in a phone interview, they have been separated for 12 years but never filed for divorce

I was thinking the same thing...
Because that would have given Jaycee access to much information.

I think they were off line only.

I can't imagine PG allowing Jaycee or the girls to be online. To use the computer to design business cards is one thing, but to have unfettered Internet access is another.

If there was online access, I would think Jaycee would have searched her own name to find out if her parents or the authorities were actively looking for her. If she was allowed to read the news stories of her kidnapping and the ongoing search, I would think she would have been motivated to plan an escape.

I was greatly encouraged by Aunt Tina's press conference! Although these two girls have been deprived of a normal life for as long as they've lived, I think they will assimilate into a normal way of life okay. They've got a tremendous support group in their immediate family, a close family, and a lot of professional help.

Your analogy of third-world immigrants, who've experienced war and deprivation, is an excellent analogy. Kids adapt, often more quickly than adults.

Jaycee's two girls have some of the educational basics, reading and writing, and with their grandmother and grand-aunt both being teachers, there will be plenty of resources made available - they'll see to it.

From the beginning, when I first heard the details of Jaycee being found, and learned that her mother and step-father were separated, I've felt that it would be wonderful if Terry and Carl could become reunited. Jaycee and the two girls need a positive father-figure in their lives.

I was greatly encouraged by Aunt Tina's press conference! Although these two girls have been deprived of a normal life for as long as they've lived, I think they will assimilate into a normal way of life okay. They've got a tremendous support group in their immediate family, a close family, and a lot of professional help.

Your analogy of third-world immigrants, who've experienced war and deprivation, is an excellent analogy. Kids adapt, often more quickly than adults.

Jaycee's two girls have some of the educational basics, reading and writing, and with their grandmother and grand-aunt both being teachers, there will be plenty of resources made available - they'll see to it.

From the beginning, when I first heard the details of Jaycee being found, and learned that her mother and step-father were separated, I've felt that it would be wonderful if Terry and Carl could become reunited. Jaycee and the two girls need a positive father-figure in their lives.

Thank you both for your posts. I agree. "Kids adapt, often more quickly than adults." This statement especially. Jaycee was 11 years old when she was abducted, and mercifully adapted quickly to what we perceive as horror. She did what she had to, to survive. Her daughters knew no other life therefore theirs was "normal". Horrible for us to imagine, but true. They have apparently had more exposure to the outside world than we at first suspected, and plenty more than many 3rd World kids have when they come here.... with all the resources being made available to these girls, I am betting they will be fine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back