"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the dumpster, or took evidence from the dumpster? There's a difference...and without a link, I have no way of knowing what was actually said. :waitasec:

FWIW, I don't have a link either but I did hear it, that the entire dumpster was removed and replaced the first day...

FWIW, I don't have a link either but I did hear it, that the entire dumpster was removed and replaced the first day...

i watched something that said this but for the life of me can't remember what network or who it was reporting :waitasec:

I am not rendering a diagnosis. Never said I was. You might call what I was doing "offender profiling," sometimes called "criminal profiling," the practice of trying to determine the likely mentality and demographic information of the offender in an unsolved crime. That can be done on the basis of all types of information.
As an attorney with 20+ years of trial experience in a large city, I tried child abductions (domestic and international), cult abductions, child abuse, including physical, sexual and emotional abuse and infanticide. I have a fair amount of experience with this topic and have worked closely with law enforcement, child advocates and mental health experts in these fields.
Just as KCPD accused DB of the murder in the first hour or two of the interrogation because of statistical evidence about maternal infanticide, there is statistical evidence evidence of opportunity that supports a profile of MW as a possible offender.
I have trouble getting past her statement, "If they find the baby..." twice in one interview as well as abruptly changing her statement in mid-sentence in the first interview about her ex-boyfriend's presence in the neighborhood. Her lies about her own presence in the neighborhood when those are readily controverted by people are flags.
MW says she did not have her prepaid phone at 8:30 that night when a call was received from an Irwin number and does not know who had the phone, but it was "returned at 11:00-11:30." According to MW, the unknown user of her phone deleted the call history before returning it to her.
There is also the mystery of where this woman in her circumstances got a GPS to sell on Craigslist.
These things led me to look at other psycho-social factors about her, such as the interest in pyromania, affiliation with the Insane Clown Posse and Juggalos, her admitted drug use, her affiliation with a criminal, lying, her self description as a victim of child abuse, etc.
She's now been interviewed seven times. I don't think I am alone in looking at her.

Took the dumpster, or took evidence from the dumpster? There's a difference...and without a link, I have no way of knowing what was actually said. :waitasec:

I don't know anything about this either. I googled and everything I saw seemed to go back to the examiner writer "Cindy Adams". I couldn't find any MSM sources for this information. I only went a few pages into the results, but I didn't see anything to confirm this rumor.

Here is an HLN video talking about the dumpster being taken, no mention of WHEN this occurred, only that it did occur (2:24 mark):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK91LdOmE40"]Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/1/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know anything about this either. I googled and everything I saw seemed to go back to the examiner writer "Cindy Adams". I couldn't find any MSM sources for this information. I only went a few pages into the results, but I didn't see anything to confirm this rumor.

The only thing I could find was the same Cindy Adams article. So as far as I'm concerned, we can't say when this dumpster was confiscated.

JMO

(And this subject is off topic, sort of, so I have to move on before the mods smack me.) ;)

I have trouble getting past her statement, "If they find the baby..." twice in one interview as well as abruptly changing her statement in mid-sentence in the first interview about her ex-boyfriend's presence in the neighborhood. Her lies about her own presence in the neighborhood when those are readily controverted by people are flags.
MW says she did not have her prepaid phone at 8:30 that night when a call was received from an Irwin number and does not know who had the phone, but it was "returned at 11:00-11:30." According to MW, the unknown user of her phone deleted the call history before returning it to her.
There is also the mystery of where this woman in her circumstances got a GPS to sell on Craigslist.
These things led me to look at other psycho-social factors about her, such as the interest in pyromania, affiliation with the Insane Clown Posse and Juggalos, her admitted drug use, her affiliation with a criminal, lying, her self description as a victim of child abuse, etc.
She's now been interviewed seven times. I don't think I am alone in looking at her.

I agree with you, you aren't alone. I think MW and JT have a LOT to do with this. JMO

on BBM :)

Who returned it to her, might, just might solve that mystery...JMO. :waitasec:

iirc it was on live teevee and should be in one of the msm threads... there won't be a link or a video.. it was peeps who stated what was happening in real time on HLN:twocents:

I don't watch TV, but is HLN legit? Wonder why we don't see this on any "regular" news sites?

I agree with you, you aren't alone. I think MW and JT have a LOT to do with this. JMO

on BBM :)

Who returned it to her, might, just might solve that mystery...JMO. :waitasec:

bbm...the person who answered MW's phone when the parents call came in may not have physically returned the phone to MW. It is possible that no one handed MW the phone and she picked it up when she saw it laying around somewhere.

bbm...the person who answered MW's phone when the parents call came in may not have physically returned the phone to MW. It is possible that no one handed MW the phone and she picked it up when she saw it laying around somewhere.

I don't know that she physically retook possession, but she says it was returned between 11 and 11:30. That seems important that she would pinpoint that time of return. How would she know it was returned between 11 and 11:30 if it was just left someplace in the house? Just using the standard of a reasonable person: If a reasonable person had his/her phone borrowed for a few hours by somebody unknown and the phone was then returned with the entire call history deleted, a reasonable person would want to know why. I hope the FBI confiscated the GPS, too, and are running scans on it.

If a reasonable person had his/her phone borrowed for a few hours by somebody unknown and the phone was then returned with the entire call history deleted, a reasonable person would want to know why. I hope the FBI confiscated the GPS, too, and are running scans on it.

sbm...MW found the phone history logs deleted when LE returned her phone. and I know if it were my phone I would get to the bottom of who on the LE dept tampered with it - unless she gave them permission to do so beforehand.

sbm...MW found the phone history logs deleted when LE returned her phone. and I know if it were my phone I would get to the bottom of who on the LE dept tampered with it - unless she gave them permission to do so beforehand.

hhttp://global.christianpost.com/news/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-fbi-confiscates-cell-phone-of-handymans-ex-girlfriend-60148/
This language appears ambiguous as to when the call history was deleted. You might be right that the FBI deleted her call history after the first confiscation. I had thought that it had been deleted by the person who used the phone.

I don't know that she physically retook possession, but she says it was returned between 11 and 11:30. That seems important that she would pinpoint that time of return. How would she know it was returned between 11 and 11:30 if it was just left someplace in the house? Just using the standard of a reasonable person: If a reasonable person had his/her phone borrowed for a few hours by somebody unknown and the phone was then returned with the entire call history deleted, a reasonable person would want to know why. I hope the FBI confiscated the GPS, too, and are running scans on it.

Also it seems a little strange that someone who is sharing their phone freely with 8 other people would be able to remember how long a phone was out of her possession on one random night. Maybe there was something special about that day so she remembered it, but it seems like if the phone was always coming and going, she wouldn't particularly remember when it appeared or disappeared that night. (Of course I know it was a memorable night b/c it was the night Lisa disappeared, but at the time MW presumably would not have known that or understood its significance)

I'm with ya here... And I do think it might be common for a shared, prepaid phone to have it's call history deleted often - especially (IMO) if all/some/one of the people sharing might be using it for more nefarious activities. Not implying that's what's happening here, but that's pretty common behavior among drug dealers, drug seekers calling their dealers, those listing stolen good on craigslist, etc etc. JMO

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/

Wright lives with several people who all used her phone but none of them said they knew the Irwin family either. When police gave her phone back, the call history had been erased. A few days later, the FBI asked for her phone and she signed a waiver. She hasn’t seen it since.

From local media

So, they deleted her call history, gave her back her phone, and a few days later took the phone itself. Does that seem odd to anyone besides me? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay