"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sbm...MW found the phone history logs deleted when LE returned her phone. and I know if it were my phone I would get to the bottom of who on the LE dept tampered with it - unless she gave them permission to do so beforehand.

I don't think LE deleted it - I think she's saying whoever was using her phone deleted it.

Curiouser and curiouser. If you were using someone's phone, and a call FOR THEM came in, and you spoke to that person briefly, why in the world would you delete that? Why if it was a simple wrong number would you delete it?

It would be interesting to know if the entire history was wiped out, or merely the calls made and received during the borrower's time with the phone were deleted.

Does anyone here routinely delete calls for an innocent reason?

sbm...MW found the phone history logs deleted when LE returned her phone. and I know if it were my phone I would get to the bottom of who on the LE dept tampered with it - unless she gave them permission to do so beforehand.

Why would LE delete the history?? This makes no sense at all... Ihave to wonder if she is being paid by siome big shot to continue with her "story"..

Since the phone was back in the house now at 11:00 11:30 - I guess baby Lisa was taken before 11:00-11:30....for the people that think Jersey is involved (like MW would like you to think) this makes no sense - does it?

DB went to bed at 10:30, SB went home at 10:30 and stayed awake outside until 11:30....yet - Jersey is supposed to go sneek in to the home, grab baby Lisa and the cell phones (THAT CALLED MW's) ....:banghead: LOL. he must have called himself (MW's phone) by using DB's phone.. LOL.. OMG!!!

Why would LE delete the history?? This makes no sense at all... Ihave to wonder if she is being paid by siome big shot to continue with her "story"..

Since the phone was back in the house now at 11:30 - I guess baby Lisa was taken before 11:30....for the people that think Jersey is involved (like MW would like you to think) this makes no sense - does it?

DB went to bed at 10:30, SB went home at 10:30 and stayed awake outside until 11:30....yet - Jersey is supposed to go sneek in to the home, grab baby Lisa and the cell phones (THAT CALLED MW's) ....:banghead:

I don't get the impression MW wants anyone to think that - maybe I missed something. I think she's a bit scared right now, she knows a lot of eyes are on her. She kind of looks bewildered to me.

So, they deleted her call history, gave her back her phone, and a few days later took the phone itself. Does that seem odd to anyone besides me? :waitasec:

Yep, it does seem odd.
Maybe KCPD took it initially and transferred the data, and erased the history...then the FBI took possession of the phone? JMO

GRACE: You know, Jim Spellman, frankly, I don`t know what to believe right now because I`m also learning -- you know, we focused briefly on a neighborhood handyman that apparently lives in some type of a commune. We thought he was homeless, but he apparently lives with a group of people in a home.
Now I`m learning that that mystery phone call the night baby Lisa goes missing -- Mommy says all her cell phones had been stolen from the home, that she cannot make an outgoing phone call because she didn`t pay the phone bill on the cell phone. We learn a phone call was made that night. And now we know it was made at 8:30 PM. Baby Lisa seen at 6:30. The phone call goes out at 8:30 to the handyman`s ex-girlfriend.

Now, that sounds like to me the handyman made the phone call. Why would Deborah Bradley, the mother, make the phone call?

SPELLMAN: Right. Well, we don`t know who made the phone call. As of that big search two weeks ago, in that affidavit, it says law enforcement still had not found those three phones. But it certainly places that handyman into this investigation. I mean, we don`t know that he had anything to do with anything, but he is part of that investigation because of that phone call to Megan Wright...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

Is NG implying Jersey lived at the same home as MW or was he living at a facility for a prison inmate re-entry program? I think she is implying he lived where MW is residing. If it was the latter she would have said so. I can't recall when Jersey was released from prison and have no idea how long he would have had to stay at a re-entry facility (if he was ordered to do so as a condition on his release). JMO

Also it seems a little strange that someone who is sharing their phone freely with 8 other people would be able to remember how long a phone was out of her possession on one random night. Maybe there was something special about that day so she remembered it, but it seems like if the phone was always coming and going, she wouldn't particularly remember when it appeared or disappeared that night. (Of course I know it was a memorable night b/c it was the night Lisa disappeared, but at the time MW presumably would not have known that or understood its significance)

bbm...I look at my call history logs to help me remember - maybe MW does too.

I also keep all our household cell phones together on a desk that is right inside our front door- along with our digital cameras and our gps. and I also, at times, delete call history logs for no other reason than I feel like it.

I don't think LE deleted it - I think she's saying whoever was using her phone deleted it.

Curiouser and curiouser. If you were using someone's phone, and a call FOR THEM came in, and you spoke to that person briefly, why in the world would you delete that? Why if it was a simple wrong number would you delete it?

It would be interesting to know if the entire history was wiped out, or merely the calls made and received during the borrower's time with the phone were deleted.

Does anyone here routinely delete calls for an innocent reason?[/B]

BBM

I do on a monthly basis, but not just calls, emails and texts, i leave two prior days, and delete the rest, but that is just to keep the phone from freezing up while running apps on it. But other than that, i have no reason to delete anything on my phone.

i do agree that if it weren't my phone, i would have no reason to delete anything on it. bottom line!

i wonder if LE just did that so that MW couldn't go blabbing to the media about what was on her phone? hence tipping off a POI?

Obviously, nothing major came from this tip, but does anyone remember specifically how LE cleared this?
If anyone has any links to articles, they would be much appreciated!! :)

It just keeps popping back into my mind for some reason.... I remember hearing about this St. Joseph, MO sighting on the radio on Oct. 5, and now that we're finding out MW is from that area, it just strikes me as hinky.

Just thinking out loud. :waitasec:

St. Joseph, Mo., police received a tip late Wednesday that a baby matching the description of Lisa was spotted at a truck stop near St. Joseph. Surveillance video from the truck stop was to be turned over to Kansas City, Mo., detectives.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29404237/detail.html#ixzz1ckXvxnk3

Does anyone here routinely delete calls for an innocent reason?
Yes. I delete repetitive calls from people, sometimes keeping the last call from them...to shorten my call history for those times that I want to scroll thru it for whatever reason.

I need some opinions, I don't know what to think about the statement NG made on her show.

Is NG implying Jersey lived at the same home as MW or was he living at a facility for a prison inmate re-entry program?

GRACE: You know, Jim Spellman, frankly, I don`t know what to believe right now because I`m also learning -- you know, we focused briefly on a neighborhood handyman that apparently lives in some type of a commune. We thought he was homeless, but he apparently lives with a group of people in a home.
Now I`m learning that that mystery phone call the night baby Lisa goes missing -- Mommy says all her cell phones had been stolen from the home, that she cannot make an outgoing phone call because she didn`t pay the phone bill on the cell phone. We learn a phone call was made that night. And now we know it was made at 8:30 PM. Baby Lisa seen at 6:30. The phone call goes out at 8:30 to the handyman`s ex-girlfriend.

Now, that sounds like to me the handyman made the phone call. Why would Deborah Bradley, the mother, make the phone call?

SPELLMAN: Right. Well, we don`t know who made the phone call. As of that big search two weeks ago, in that affidavit, it says law enforcement still had not found those three phones. But it certainly places that handyman into this investigation. I mean, we don`t know that he had anything to do with anything, but he is part of that investigation because of that phone call to Megan Wright...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

I thought she was referring to the halfway house Jersey was supposed to report to as part of his probation. MW's former landlord discussed this on msm video, back when the abandoned house was demolished, but the only link I had to that video is now dead.

But "commune"? That sounds more like what reporters are referring to as the "flop house". :waitasec:

Either way, I've never seen anything in msm to suggest Jersey actually was one of MW's roomates in her current place. Although, according to the former landlord, Jersey did stay with MW over there at the place he rented to MW.

Clear as mud, eh? ;)

I thought she was referring to the halfway house Jersey was supposed to report to as part of his probation. MW's former landlord discussed this on msm video, back when the abandoned house was demolished, but the only link I had to that video is now dead.

But "commune"? That sounds more like what reporters are referring to as the "flop house". :waitasec:

Either way, I've never seen anything in msm to suggest Jersey actually was one of MW's roomates in her current place. Although, according to the former landlord, Jersey did stay with MW over there at the place he rented to MW.

Clear as mud, eh? ;)
I agree.

And now I'm scared, becuz it makes sense. :eek: ;)

So, they deleted her call history, gave her back her phone, and a few days later took the phone itself. Does that seem odd to anyone besides me? :waitasec:
I took it as KCPD first took the phone and gave it back, then the FBI took it again because.......
If this is the case, maybe KCPD is not doing what the FBI thinks is a thorough job? Maybe this is also why they won't talk to KCPD but are more comfortable talking to the FBI?

Clear as mud, eh? ;)

OK - lost now... Jersey do not live with MW and those 7 other people... does he?

It seems very odd that the FBI would delete records from the phone...that's like spoliation of evidence. Not something LE does.

I took it as KCPD first took the phone and gave it back, then the FBI took it again because.......
If this is the case, maybe KCPD is not doing what the FBI thinks is a thorough job? Maybe this is also why they won't talk to KCPD but are more comfortable talking to the FBI?

I also wondered if maybe it was to see the phone activity when it was back in her possession? What numbers were called, who she was anxious to talk to, etc. JMO

bbm...I look at my call history logs to help me remember - maybe MW does too.

I also keep all our household cell phones together on a desk that is right inside our front door- along with our digital cameras and our gps. and I also, at times, delete call history logs for no other reason than I feel like it.
Wow, you are like a thieves dream come true. Do you also keep your keys there, too? Public Safety announcement here, please at least move these items away from your front door or at least conceal them in a drawer. Not just you, but everybody!

I also wondered if maybe it was to see the phone activity when it was back in her possession? What numbers were called, who she was anxious to talk to, etc. JMO

That's what I thought too. I'm not 100% sure but I thought even if it is deleted off of your phone, it's not deleted from the records. If that's true it doesn't really matter whether or not it stayed on her phone, they have the phone records. That makes sense to me.

What would have happened if she had thrown away her phone? Wouldn't they still have had her records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay