"Jersey" and MW #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting on links for ALOT of things people are asserting in this thread. Without them, this is nothing more than a gossip thread, imo.

So...dumpster was confiscated long ago. Link please?
LE is just now taking footprint casts from a neighborhood house. Link please?
Jersey lived in the house across from Jeremy Irwin. Link?
Megan Wright has been cleared by LE. Link?

(And so on and so forth.)

:cough:nottrue:cough:

If Jersey or MW, for that matter, was anywhere near or in the house that night with DB's knowledge, why on earth wouldn't we have heard about it??!!! It makes no sense! I don't believe that MW was involved, other than receiving that phone call on a phone that she apparently shares with 7 other people. Because don't you think if she "fits the criteria" (which btw, so does DB) that DB and JI would have reported that? Nevermind, if they actually had her number! Why on earth would LE have had to track her down through a Craigslist ad?

I don't remember, we know that DB has a history of drug use, right? Sorry, I'm having trouble keeping up. :waitasec:

I am still waiting on links for ALOT of things people are asserting in this thread. Without them, this is nothing more than a gossip thread, imo.

I'm not CSI, but is there even a point in getting casts on prints at this time? Or I guess IANAL is more appropriate. How are you going to get a jury to buy that those casts are in any way related to the night of the crime, over a month ago?

I don't know any competent psychiatrists or psychologists who would diagnose without interviewing the patient at length (including conducting a mental status examination), let alone any competent psychiatrists or psychologists who would render a diagnosis based solely upon information gleaned from media interviews, social networking pages, or photographs.

Thank you!!!!!!

I'm inclined to agree, I'm not a fan of armchair psyching of any kind and using 'tick the relevant boxes' lists of signs like some posted here could make just about anyone into a serial killer. And, YES, it's very frustrating when people state opinions, speculations and rumours as fact.

Do I think MW could be involved at least peripherally given the phone call and her connection to JT and the neighbourhood he lived in? Yes I do and admit to giving into the kneejerk 'aha prime suspects' moment the minute she started giving interviews, but I'm also more on the fence about them than I am about DB. For one thing it's like the dog hit, I NEED more info, I can't get around that LE has 'cleared' him whatever that may mean so there is a strong possibility they may just be the most likely suspects who were unlucky enough to be in the wrong places at the wrong times and the most logical ones for whoever DID do it to point the finger at and away from him/her self.

I'm also cynical enough to think this is also the first time in her life MW has ever had a media spotlight and a 'captive' audience hanging on her every word, maybe the first time she has ever felt 'important', and she is revelling in the attention, not saying that would cause her to lie but it might certainly cause her exaggerate her 'innocent victim of circumstance' role in this sorry drama....all of which clearly leaves me open to charges of armchair psyching myself but hey I never said I was perfect and in the end it's all JMO.

gentle reminder that when you post something you need to either link to it or say it is your opinion/MOO... thanks everyone. This lands at random

SBM
This

was in response to this. With this part bolded

If you are referring to possession charges for the name of DB, it is a DIFFERENT DB with a different birthdate. Otherwise I would love a link to state otherwise.

just jumping off this post for another general reminder: we are not sleuthing the parents of Lisa beyond what has been covered in the MSM which includes DB.. the rules are in the etiquette stickie on this forum... thanks again everybody

Just a question in regards to the theory that 'someone' saw them drinking and decided to come back 'later' that night......

Wasn't JI working this late shift 'out of the ordinary'? If so - and the person was familiar with them - wouldn't they assume he would be home 'later' - thus the thought process of an easy break in because only the person who'd been drinking would be home?

That makes a lot of sense.

On another note, I'm finding it impossible to believe that these parents have nothing to hide, considering all the 'defense' lawyers they are hiding behind. They haven't been charged with any crime so why the need for defense lawyers? And why so many? Obviously, they are afraid of the truth.

And I wonder, why can't these lawyers be charged with Obstruction of Justice? They're preventing LE from gathering information that may help in the recovery of Baby Lisa. They're stepping in the way of Baby Lisa's rights to be safe from harm. It would be about time one of these ambulance chasers be charged with a crime.

It's not obstruction of justice to remain silent. The right to remain silent is an enumerated right in the Constitution. It may not be infringed upon. Furthermore, the lawyers are advising their clients. They are not a party to the alleged crime. Now, if DB or JI gave false information to LE in order to cover up a crime, that would be obstruction. Remaining silent, or an attorney advising them to remain silent, is not obstruction from any party.

Generally, obstruction charges are laid when it is discovered that a person questioned in an investigation, other than a suspect, has lied to the investigating officers. However, in most common law jurisdictions, the right to remain silent allows any person questioned by police merely to refuse to answer questions posed by an investigator without giving any reason for doing so. (In such a case, the investigators may subpoena the witness to give testimony under oath in court, though the witness may then exercise their Fifth Amendment rights if they believe their answer may serve to incriminate themselves). If the person lied to protect a suspect (such as by providing a false alibi, even if the suspect is in fact innocent) or to hide from investigation their own activities (such as to hide his involvement in another crime), this may leave them liable to prosecution. Obstruction charges can also be laid if a person alters or destroys physical evidence, even if he was under no compulsion at any time to produce such evidence. Often, no actual investigation or substantiated suspicion of a specific incident need exist to support a charge of obstruction of justice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice

Also, "ambulance chasers" are involved in tort law, most generally personal injury cases. Not exactly the same thing as a criminal defense attorney.

I don't know any competent psychiatrists or psychologists who would diagnose without interviewing the patient at length (including conducting a mental status examination), let alone any competent psychiatrists or psychologists who would render a diagnosis based solely upon information gleaned from media interviews, social networking pages, or photographs.

I am not rendering a diagnosis. Never said I was. You might call what I was doing
"offender profiling," which is also sometimes called "criminal profiling," the practice of trying to determine the likely mentality and demographic information of the offender in an unsolved crime. That can be done on the basis of all types of information.
As an attorney with several decades of experience in a large city, I tried child abductions, domestic and international, cult abductions, child abuse, including physical, sexual and emotional abuse and infanticide. I have a fair amount of experience with this topic.
Just as KCPD accused DB of the murder in the first hour or two of the interrogation because of statistical evidence about maternal infanticide, there is statistical evidence and evidence of opportunity that supports a profile of MW as a possible offender.

I had forgotten which thread I had clicked on and came upon this post, and I thought, whoa, I don't trust the attorney but I hadn't got him pegged as a serial killer... :crazy: I need more coffee.
hehe, no my dear, I was (tongue-in-cheek), referring to Tanko. There's not a list that you and I won't be able to click at least three things off. A professional knows these lists are used as guidelines and most of the time you see the words, "if 4 or more of these apply", or "if 6 or more of these apply".

According to the Vinnie ? show on Headline news, they took the dumpster right after the fire. Said they wouldn't do that with a normal dumpster fire.

I am not rendering a diagnosis. Never said I was. You might call what I was doing
"offender profiling," which is also sometimes called "criminal profiling," the practice of trying to determine the likely mentality and demographic information of the offender in an unsolved crime. That can be done on the basis of all types of information.
As an attorney with several decades of experience in a large city, I tried child abductions, domestic and international, cult abductions, child abuse, including physical, sexual and emotional abuse and infanticide. I have a fair amount of experience with this topic.
Just as KCPD accused DB of the murder in the first hour or two of the interrogation because of statistical evidence about maternal infanticide, there is statistical evidence and evidence of opportunity that supports a profile of MW as a possible offender.

BEM: Infanticide, by definition, is always maternal. Infanticide would not apply in Deborah Bradley's case...Lisa was 10 months old at the time.

What is the evidence of opportunity that supports MW as a possible offender?

Finally, cult abductions?

According to the Vinnie ? show on Headline news, they took the dumpster right after the fire. Said they wouldn't do that with a normal dumpster fire.

Took the dumpster, or took evidence from the dumpster? There's a difference...and without a link, I have no way of knowing what was actually said. :waitasec:

Could DB and JT been friends and JI not known about it? He could have been there drinking that night with the other neighbor as well, and DB HAD to say she drank 5-10 glasses of wine, only to make up the difference for what JT drank? Maybe she didn't want JI to know she was friendly with JT? Maybe JI would have been pizzed to know JT was over the house drinking that night with the ladies. Some way shape or form, JT was there that night or MW was there JMO. Unless it was the neighbor who gave DB, MW's number to write on her hand. But then i have to wonder, she has somethign to write with and no paper, she must have been outside when she got the number, could be as simple as MW walking into the nighborhood seeing the girls outside, approaches them, and says hey you know JT? she says tell him to call me, give her number to DB, who writes it on her hand?... Oh geesh i am rambling....sorry :)

ALL JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member