"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this post doesn't get me in trouble, because I intend no disrespect or offense to anyone.

For me personally, skepticism of the idea that Jersey is responsible for whatever happened to baby Lisa has nothing to do with what I think about her parents or other family members, or other people in the neighborhood. In fact, I don't know what happened to her, or with anyone else the night she disappeared. I don't know if it's because of my inexperience with following cases so closely or what, but it seems like I can find something to doubt or question in each theory I've read here, no matter how reasonable I think that theory may be. :twocents:

I wonder what that person did in the woods for 2 hours... from the time of the first witness sighting at 12:15 to the video at the convenience store at 2:30, other than start a fire. That seems to all be within a few blocks.

Okay. If anyone interprets the below official statement to mean that LE interviewed Jersey, cleared him, spoke with him and are moving on = LE interviewed Jersey, cleared him, spoke with him and are therefore "moving on back to Jersey", okay then. I agree to disagree and don't think it's worth further discussion; just very different interpretations. I take the statement below to mean that after interviewing, clearing, and speaking with Jersey, LE is moving on in other directions. JMO...

Official Statement:
Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance. "We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said.

I think that it's very possible that LE knows there was an accomplice and is publicly saying he is cleared of this in order to put said accomplice at ease. JMO

Is it the same stuff or something new?

Well they said JI went banging on neighbors door before calling 911
The couple were in counseling and the husband was told to leave that night
I think it was said the man took a poly and passed.

I hope this post doesn't get me in trouble, because I intend no disrespect or offense to anyone.

For me personally, skepticism of the idea that Jersey is responsible for whatever happened to baby Lisa has nothing to do with what I think about her parents or other family members, or other people in the neighborhood. In fact, I don't know what happened to her, or with anyone else the night she disappeared. I don't know if it's because of my inexperience with following cases so closely or what, but it seems like I can find something to doubt or question in each theory I've read here, no matter how reasonable I think that theory may be. :twocents:

You won't get in trouble for stating your opinion, in fact you make some good points. Some people need more information than others before coming to a conclusion or forming a theory. MOO.

Please read the facts as reported by the HRD expert - I've quoted them repeatedly in this thread and linked to the HRD thread (as has indamiddle): it's a good indication that EITHER a dead body was here OR something that came into contact with a dead body was here.

Thank you, but I have read the facts, and I believe it's a stretch to theorize that this cadaver dog did not hit on a dead body, when a child is missing. It's OK if you don't agree with me... we're all adults here... :chillout:

Thank you, but I have read the facts, and I believe it's a stretch to theorize that this cadaver dog did not hit on a dead body, when a child is missing. It's OK if you don't agree with me... we're all adults here... :chillout:

I completely agree with you...if that helps. :seeya:

I wonder what that person did in the woods for 2 hours... from the time of the first witness sighting at 12:15 to the video at the convenience store at 2:30, other than start a fire. That seems to all be within a few blocks.
It doesn't necessarily have to be the woods. It could have also been somewhere in the townhouses or any house or building along the way if it happened.

It doesn't necessarily have to be the woods. It could have also been somewhere in the townhouses or any house or building along the way if it happened.

He could have hid her body there and then went back and got her. Maybe thinking that wasnt a good place to hide her.
JMO

Unless of course she wasn't blacked out drunk.

It's been reported by the KC Star in the timeline that night (linked above) that Brando (neighbor) was with her when DB was drunk and DB went to bed.

Therefore, according to the Star, Brando can corroborate DB's story about her level of intoxication.

I think we can safely assume a federal case exists because the FBI is very much involved. And on the same note, because KCPD has cleared somebody doesn't necessarily mean the FBI has. It all could be a case of semantics. The FBI has made absolutely no statements to my knowledge.

Regardless of the different opinions on this, the bottom line is that there is a baby missing, and a HRD hit on something in the house. And, in addition to that, we don't know if there wasn't a dozen more dogs paraded through that house and they all hit. One hit, to me, is enough, considering there is a baby missing. But, that's just me.

great post..................................

I was just thinking that when I read your post. What if one of the boys put the kitten in her crib and the kitten "took her breath away"...old wive's tale, but it has happened. The kitten smothered her...then the kitten would be the transfer to DB's bedroom. ?

Quick story...I adopted a kitten this past spring, and he was making me crazy at night because he would curl up by my face as soon as I shut off the light to go to bed. I didn't remember my parents' cat doing this when we adopted her as a kitten, so I asked Google what was up. I think I typed "Why does my cat like to sleep on my head" or something. One of the top 5 links I got back told me, "My Gran says it is because he's trying to steal your soul." :silenced:

He still does it. In fact, some nights it doesn't matter if I turn away from him or move (push or even pick him up and put him somewhere else), he snuggles right back up in from of my nose and mouth within a few minutes.

I don't think this idea is too far fetched (Holly's, not Gran's).

I don't believe ONE hit from a HRD can necessarily definitely conclude anything. That is exactly why LE uses at least one extra confirmation hit. We don't know the answer to that.

I think we can safely assume a federal case exists because the FBI is very much involved. And on the same note, because KCPD has cleared somebody doesn't necessarily mean the FBI has. It all could be a case of semantics. The FBI has made absolutely no statements to my knowledge.

i've been thinking about the FBI a lot lately and how they relate. JT has said that he has a good dialogue with FBI (take that as you will.) we don't know how much the family is cooperating with FBI either. they could be talking all the time. just another thing on the (presumably) long list of things we don't know.

It's been reported by the KC Star in the timeline that night (linked above) that Brando (neighbor) was with her when DB was drunk and DB went to bed.

Therefore, according to the Star, Brando can corroborate DB's story about her level of intoxication.

I do not necessarily take another's word for it about just how intoxicated someone else is. I was a bartender for many years.It is very hard to assess just how inebriated someone else is, or isn't. Especially if both have been drinking. Some people can hold their liquor very well. And others, not so much. Also, people like to fake it, or pretend, for whatever reason.

Right now I take anything the neighbor said with a huge grain of salt rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55