"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan is getting ready to talk about this case on HLN and give the latest news, I hope they show Jersey at the hearing today!

I see him! So far only a side and back view. Short in stature, moderate build, shaved head.

Your husband is right. I am a graphic designer and I occasionally work with "stills" from video. You can certainly manipulate/enhance images but you're not going make a blob into anything other than a blob. Also, surveillance cameras are usually low resolution, which renders a very low quality "original."

O/T but...

This is a major thorn in my husband's side. The owners of his company always come to him with bad film and then ask him to "just fix that, okay?". Hubby is like, "WTH? I'm a film editor, not a magician. Talk to your camera crew!" ;)

Just showed the video of his court appearance and IMHO he does not look thin to me at all! He looks very "beefed" up and broad shouldered, his neck looks quite large and top part of his body looks very big. He is indeed completely bald, shaved. He was trying to shield his face.

Your husband is right. I am a graphic designer and I occasionally work with "stills" from video. You can certainly manipulate/enhance images but you're not going make a blob into anything other than a blob. Also, surveillance cameras are usually low resolution, which renders a very low quality "original."

Agree with you & MK. FBI most probably doesn't have a better image of the blob than we do.

They may very well likely, however, have a better context of what that blob is, who is holding it, and why they are there. IMO, blob video won't be a smoking gun at trial or anything... but, could be crucial in piecing together locations and timelines, figuring out where to search, etc.

O/T but...

This is a major thorn in my husband's side. The owners of his company always come to him with bad film and then ask him to "just fix that, okay?". Hubby is like, "WTH? I'm a film editor, not a magician. Talk to your camera crew!" ;)

I always get a kick out of those CSI shows, where they enhance pixels, or my favorite, ROTATE a single-camera image. Wha??

I see him! So far only a side and back view. Short in stature, moderate build, shaved head.

He really does look like the description that the biker gave and the other lady gave about the man holding the baby. And, apparently the side yard that the man was walking up into when he was seen was the same yard that Jersey was taking care of for the out of town couple. Correct?

And that yard is right behind the hill that leads into the apt. complex where the dumpster was set on fire.

So it appears quite possible ,if not probable, that Jersey was the man walking around the neighborhood with a baby.

--jersey in court nov.1st.

jerseyincourt.jpg

jerseynov1.jpg

Just showed the video of his court appearance and IMHO he does not look thin to me at all! He looks very "beefed" up and broad shouldered, his neck looks quite large and top part of his body looks very big. He is indeed completely bald, shaved. He was trying to shield his face.

Madge, I think he looks a little disproportionate. His neck is thick, then his shoulders look slender as he walks. I'd put him in about 30-32 inch waist pants. What do you think?

BBM Is there a link yet? TIA

New for me today:

JT took the neighbor's dog. This is the woman who spoke to the reporter about seeing JT and the sprinklers, etc.

JT had shaved his hair off the day the neighbor saw JT.

He really does look like the description that the biker gave and the other lady gave about the man holding the baby. And, apparently the side yard that the man was walking up into when he was seen was the same yard that Jersey was taking care of for the out of town couple. Correct? And that yard is right behind the hill that leads into the apt. complex where the dumpster was set on fire.

So it appears quite possible ,if not probable, that Jersey was the man walking around the neighborhood with a baby.

BBM.
The so-called coincidences in this case are astounding. <smh>
It's disturbing to see a tampering/Retaliation of a witness on his past record.

New for me today:

JT took the neighbor's dog. This is the woman who spoke to the reporter about seeing JT and the sprinklers, etc.

I was relieved to hear the dog was found three miles away and returned to it's owner.

New for me today:

ohh, maybe i imagined this but wasn't there reports early in the case of a neighbors dog being missing and that it may or may not be related? interesting! coming full circle, lol.

wonder what kind of dog was missing? Was it a puppy that could look like a baby. Did I just hear the motorcyle man say the baby had a tshirt on and training pants?

It sure makes me wonder if the neighbor couple ~12:15 actually saw a man carrying a dog.

Very possible.

But the Motorcycle guy seems sure of seeing a man carrying a baby..........

Could there have been 2 men? JT goes to dumpster to dispose of clothes while second takes baby and gets spotted by MCG....

A bit of a stretch.........but who knows.........

I the beginning of this thread I posted a link to an article in which LE said that Jersey is not a suspect. He was cleared.

Now either the KCPD is a bunch of liars, or they have actually cleared him.

I believe that he was seen, but since a dog was stolen, and we have proof of that, I think he was carrying the dog.

To me, this is a red herring.

I will say, it appears to me that whatever happened with Baby Lisa, more then one person knows about it, and participated in the cover up. JMOO

I thought it was said the neighbors had a german shepherd. Anyone remember? We saw it in the videos with the reporters. It was barking it's head off.

how does one like Jersey just "drift" into a nice neighborhood like that and start doing "handyman" work. The neighbors trusted him enough to allow him to take care of the yard while they were away. Wonder if Jersey is the "teenager" who I think I read about that had a code to the family garage? Also, if the garage had a code do you think the house had an alarm system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay