"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New for me today:

JT took the neighbor's dog. This is the woman who spoke to the reporter about seeing JT and the sprinklers, etc.

JT had shaved his hair off the day the neighbor saw JT.

I remember the neighbor's dog had been missing. Is this the dog that went missing the night Lisa disappeared? I missed today that JT took it? AND he greatly altered his appearance that day? ?? Wow, curiouser and curiouser.

The next door neighbors do have a German Shepherd. That's not the dog that was stolen.

That's for sure. I'd love to see someone TRY and steal our German Shepherd. She'd take their head off first. :bigfight:

Maybe they didn't actually see a diaper.

I know. I was just kidding. My daughter dresses our chihuahua up sometimes in the winter. I guess he might look like a baby--a very ugly baby though.

I am so behind..IIRC the Irwin's car was broken into. Do we know when this happened and what was taken? I am asking because it appears that this Mr Jersey doesn't like people that report him....

Do we have a middle initial for MW? Or birth year by chance?

tia

IIRC the dog was missing before Lisa was taken and it took him 3 weeks to bring it back...

Did the dog go missing on October 4th?

If JT took the dog on that day, and that neighbor who saw JT earlier that day, who is to say that JT wasn't walking around the neighborhood ~12:15 AM carrying the dog.

Maybe they didn't actually see a diaper.

I don't think the neighbor lady saw the diaper. She described seeing an "arm and a leg." Maybe it was a "paw and a paw" and the guy was carrying a dog. As for motorcycle guy, since he didn't even come forward for "about a week" I am not paying attention to his claims at all.

He really does look like the description that the biker gave and the other lady gave about the man holding the baby. And, apparently the side yard that the man was walking up into when he was seen was the same yard that Jersey was taking care of for the out of town couple. Correct?

And that yard is right behind the hill that leads into the apt. complex where the dumpster was set on fire.

So it appears quite possible ,if not probable, that Jersey was the man walking around the neighborhood with a baby.

He sure seems to fit the description, and if it was him and any of the neighbors saw him that night, they probably wouldn't question him being on the property of the house he was taking care of.

The lady that lives next door to the Watson house is Mary Hurt, and she saw him put sprinklers on a newly seeded area at about 1:00pm and the sprinklers were still on later that day, but off at about 11:00pm. She has a lot of information. She said Jersey was known in the neighborhood, and asked people for rides or to use their phone. Mary Hurt says that the Watsons, who live next door to her, gave him rides.

I thought Mary H said that the Watson's gave MW rides? This was in answer to the caller mentioning Jane saying on Nancy that Debra gave MW rides, of which, the caller GOT IT WRONG!

I was thinking that "if" I had a baby and it was stolen, how would my acquaintances and people in my neighborhood around me look like under scrutiny. This has got the be the weirdest set of conincidences EVER. Mike Brooks CNN guy is very impressed with KC LE and is convinced a break is coming very soon. I hope so. Where are you Baby Lisa???

BTW,does any one know if any searches have been conducted lately?

I was thinking that "if" I had a baby and it was stolen, how would my acquaintances and people in my neighborhood around me look like under scrutiny. This has got the be the weirdest set of conincidences EVER. Mike Brooks CNN guy is very impressed with KC LE and is convinced a break is coming very soon. I hope so. Where are you Baby Lisa???

BTW,does any one know if any searches have been conducted lately?

I'm thinking that too. It feels like they are wrapping this thing up, to me, at least with naming accessories to the crime.

I remember the neighbor's dog had been missing. Is this the dog that went missing the night Lisa disappeared? I missed today that JT took it? AND he greatly altered his appearance that day? ?? Wow, curiouser and curiouser.

The sudden change in appearance is suspicious, although I guess it could be a coincidence?

I'm thinking that too. It feels like they are wrapping this thing up, to me, at least with naming accessories to the crime.

But I thought the same thing with Kyron and Haleigh and Hailey Dunn and Celina....and they have all turned into cold cases. :mad:

The sudden change in appearance is suspicious, although I guess it could be a coincidence?

Um hm, it could just be coincidence. I'm still wondering if the dog being discussed here, stolen by JT, is the SAME dog that went missing the night Lisa disappeared.

But I thought the same thing with Kyron and Haleigh and Hailey Dunn and Celina....and they have all turned into cold cases. :mad:

Yep. Brittanee Drexel, I thought was solved several times and it's still an open case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine