"Jersey" and MW

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear Hear!!!...Well said. Iam sitting shaking my head at the "jersey is framed" posts in disbelief...It if all wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

Everything points to Jersey..but some have been so long on the string mom up bandwagon that they just can't accept anything else. :waitasec:

BUT LE is the one "clearing" him, not WS. Either LE is plain out lying, or they know there is another person of interest.

BUT LE is the one "clearing" him, not WS. Either LE is plain out lying, or they know there is another person of interest.

The same LE that have kept him under lock and key ever since they first questioned him. (on unrelated charges of course).:waitasec:

Saying he is cleared could very well be an LE tactic. We don't know because LE is very tightlipped about EVERYTHING. Funny then that they would speak out to "clear" Jersey...but not anyone else...say MW.....hmmmmmm.:waitasec:

Jersey has been appointed a public defender now.

LANCE , HORTON JAY , Public Defender
OAK TOWER 20TH FLOOR
324 EAST 11TH STREET
KANSAS CITY, MO 64106
Business: (816) 889-2099

Docket update

11/02/2011 Request Filed
Defendant's request for discovery filed. lla
Filed By: HORTON JAY LANCE

Entry of Appearance Filed
Filed By: HORTON JAY LANCE

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

I am still not convinced that their story has changed as much as the media has it sounding. I am not saying it hasn't changed, I am saying the media is really not doing their job at accurate reporting at all.

I totally agree. Almost all of the "changes" have been media interpretation, in my opinion. For instance, I have NEVER seen a direct quote or video from Debbie saying "I last checked on her at 10:30." The best I could find was a couple of videos where she answers "yeah" and then goes on to explain (correct?) that.

GMA: http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-mo...D55146700/gma-1006-apple-visionary-steve-jobs

GS: “So, so, so, Debbie, try and take us back to the last time you saw Lisa. You put her, you checked in on her around 10:30 Monday night?”

DB: “Um, Yeah. Between the time she went to bed and the time I went to bed, and uh, I gave her her bottle, I, I, I put her to sleep, and uh, that was the last time we seen her.”

Judge Pirro: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justic...list_id=163706
JP: “But that night, who went to bed first, Debbie?”
DB: “Um, Lisa.”
JP: “Lisa?”
DB: “Yeah. I put the boys to bed and then I a, I went to sleep.”
JP: “The neighbor was gone when you went to sleep?”
DB: “Yeah.”
JP: “Okay, and you think that was about 10:30?”

DB: “Yeah.”

She may well have agreed because she was embarrassed, but in the first case, she goes on to actually tell the truth (or what lines up with what we THINK is the truth): "Between the time she went to bed and the time I went to bed, and uh, I gave her her bottle, I, I, I put her to sleep, and uh, that was the last time we seen her."

In the second case, the last question that she is asked before she says yes to 10:30 is: "the neighbor was gone when you went to sleep?"

It is understandable why the media might interpret that as her saying that she last saw Lisa at 10:30, but it's not actually said. So, how has her story IN THIS REGARD changed? It has been clarified, but she never said 10:30, so it technically never changed.

How one chooses to interpret the nuances and implications of her statement is up to the individual, but we have all been told over and over how Debbie LIED about 10:30 v. 6:40 v. 7:30, and I don't think we have proof of that. (And LE has never come out and said that Debbie told THEM any time or another.)

JMO

You can plausibly believe it because you have some else in this same case that says she owns a phone but yet she didn't answer it, nor knows who did answer it. Couldn't the same be done the other way, someone call on your phone if the phone is on a counter and you not know it. Not only that, be it wasn't just DB in the house at that moment in time, so you can't 100% rule out anyone else in that house, can you?

No no...I meant how could someone else know that DB's phone wasn't restricted but she not know that.

Hear Hear!!!...Well said. Iam sitting shaking my head at the "jersey is framed" posts in disbelief...It if all wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

Everything points to Jersey..but some have been so long on the string mom up bandwagon that they just can't accept anything else. :waitasec:

Nothing I have seen points to Jersey.

Phone call was made to Jersey's ex MW around 8pm. This is when:

Two adults are sitting out front next to the window that was supposed to have been used.

4 children are in the house.

Jersey has never been accused of breaking into an occupied home as far as I know.

Or..they know he had an accomplice and don't want that person(s) to realize they are aware?!

That open window was in the front of the house. How could he possibly get into it with people sitting on the front steps drinking? Just so he can use the phone? I don't think so. And how would the dog know him? Just because he has been in the neighborhood? Dogs don't have that long a range of knowing someone. Dog is sitting in the back yard, how is the dog going to know Jersey is well known in the neighborhood?

The thread is moving rather quickly, but now that I'm finally caught up, I wanted to weigh in my 2cents on the dog barking issue.

I think the "no, the dogs didn't bark" statement was made by DB back when we were still on the original story that she checked on Lisa at 10:30, was awaken by JI around 4am, and Lisa was taken sometime during that timeframe. Dog didn't bark, she said, in the middle of the night while she slept (which we know now, could just be that she was passed out through any dog noise).

However, what about earlier, when she was sitting on the porch for a few hours with friends? If her dog is barky at all, he would/could have been barking throughout the evening. All dogs are different, but if my two were locked out back when they knew I was having a gathering of people (oooh people! New people to lick and smell! I wanna seeeeee the peopleeee!!) up front, they would not have stopped barking. Was anyone asked about the dogs barking earlier? Would they even have noticed? If you live in the vicinity of a barky dog, it almost becomes (rather annoying) white noise after awhile. A dog barking feverishly at 3am might cause alarm, but one barking in the day at neighbors, cars, passerbys, guests, etc? Pretty common...

So, what if little fido were barking his head off out back (or even just, in his normal fashion, were barking occasionally) while adult time was being had out front? Would anyone have even noticedif he was barking at someone casing the house out back... or, maybe even entering through the back door?

I still can't wrap my brain around what the h*ll happened here, or who is involved, but I just don't think the "dogs didn't bark" reports from DB or neighbors referring to the middle of the night, bear much weight on what occurred. JMO

I'm not sure what you're saying. As I understand it on facebook and myspace your status only changes when youchange it, it doesn't change itself. So if someone is saying her status only changed to single after Lisa went missing (not sure how they would know that btw) she or someone who has access to her profile/password etc must have changed it.

BBM

Because somewhere on her "Wall" it would say Megan changed from "In a relationship" to "Single" and in smaller type, the time and date the change was made and the message posted to the wall.

No no...I meant how could someone else know that DB's phone wasn't restricted but she not know that.
Maybe someone used it without asking for permission? A thief probably would not know if the bill has been paid or not. We do not actually know what time the phone was used, we have conflicting reports as such, so which are we to believe?

maybe someone came to D's house at 8:30 and asked to use the phone? maybe they tried one of the cell phones?

Nothing I have seen points to Jersey.

Phone call was made to Jersey's ex MW around 8pm. This is when:

Two adults are sitting out front next to the window that was supposed to have been used.

4 children are in the house.

Jersey has never been accused of breaking into an occupied home as far as I know.

Really??...there is a lOT more pointing to Jersey than the phoncall.

Ok.Someone help me out here LOL...this is what I gather so far please correct me if any of this is wrong.

A witness came forward straight away to say he saw a man in a white t shirt bald and slender carrying a baby into a back yard at 12.15ish.

This backyard is the same backyard that "jersey" was at earlier that day as per the lady who lives there and he had been asked to return to turn off sprinklers.

This same backyard leads to the apartments where there was dumpster fire reported a couple of hours later.

The dumpster fire road leads to the road that a camera caught an image of "white t shirt person" walking past garage. what time was this?

Oh and the cell phone that was stolen made a call to "jerseys" ex earlier that night.

And "jersey" is bald and slender and was defo in the area WEARING A WHITE TEE that day! as per witmesses that day.

And all that is without taking into consideration his rap sheet...arson..dognapping? .. Breaking into houses through windows!...(not 100% just what I have read here)

Maybe the dissed husband of the drinking neighbor?

I wondered about that myself, Middle. But then, I couldn't see any reason to insert this man into the story. No obvious link, I mean. I still say it was JI.

JMO

Okay then Mr. (?) "In da Middle".... since you seem to be a local, can you provide a physical description of the gentleman in question? I don't know if anyone has provided same. At least can you say if he resembles ANY of the descriptions witnesses have provided?

Okay then Mr. (?) "In da Middle".... since you seem to be a local, can you provide a physical description of the gentleman in question? I don't know if anyone has provided same. At least can you say if he resembles ANY of the descriptions witnesses have provided?
No offense, but I am not going to publicly describe this guy. Anybody can look up his facebook page and see his image and make their own conclusions. Just somebody asked for others they did not include in their list and I included him for them.

I am also wondering about who else lives in the house across the street where Jersey was dropped off at and was described as staying with.

everyone keeps saying that DB has never begged for her baby. I saw two videos on JVM last night where she is crying uncontrollably and begs for little Lisa back. She can barely talk. she begs for the kidnapper to drop Lisa off anywhere, she even says no questions asked. It seems like people are only hearing what they want to hear in this case. DB is by no means even the slightest big like Casey Anthony. Remember FCA partying the same night Caylee went missing. I don't understand why everyone is being so hard on these parents? I think we all need to wait before declaring them quilty until there is evidence to prove they are. There has to be a reason Jersey is in jail for two weeks. Did you see him on the news? Pretty creepy!! He's also tied into the burning dumpster and LE has actually taken the whole dumpster in for evidence.

BBM I heard that a cadaver dog hit next to DB and JI's bed.

Okay, let's assume for a moment that DB did think the phones were restricted and didn't make that 8:30 pm call to MW's phone.

There were 2 adults (possibly 3, if you count the brother) in the home at 8:30pm (per DB). I doubt the neighbor would call from DB's cell phone, but if she did, how did SHE know the phones weren't restricted, but DB not know that? Let's say the brother was there that night (and I'm not convinced that he was), how does HE know that he can make a call to MW's phone, but DB doesn't know that?

Just doesn't make sense, imo. These were DB's phones. The logical person to use one of these phones would be the person who had possession of the phones. In this case, that would be DB (since JI wasn't home at 8:30 pm). Why is it so mind boggling to so many people that DB made this call herself, and then lied about the phones being restricted. It's not like we don't have evidence of her lying already?

I don't get it. I really don't. The obvious, simple answer is usually the correct answer. IMO

Try this out.
DB thinks phones are really restricted. Who knows why she thinks this, maybe J had told her they were out of minutes, or inactive, but let's assume she believed it. I personally would not be bragging to friends and family that my bills were unpaid and my phone turned off, so if the friend or family member walked inside to use the bathroom and saw the phones on the counter, they MIGHT have made a brief call (to cancel or confirm plans with someone at MW's number) since they had no reason to think the phones were non-functional.

<snip>
I don't believe that he walked into the house with 2 adults, 3 children and dog in the back, took Lisa, killed her and laid her on DB's bedroom floor for a while, while he wandered into the kitchen and took the phones. Then he left all the lights on, left and walked down the street with a unclothed dead baby in plain sight. He's a thief. You would think he would be sneaky! Then he carries BL to the dumpster and does what with her while he's pouring accelerant and starting a big bonfire? Lays her on the ground? That would look pretty hinky to anybody that happens to notice the short, bald guy dressed in white starting a huge fire in the middle of the night with what looks like a baby in nothing but a diaper on the ground. This is suppose to be a guy that makes money breaking into people's houses?? I don't think so. That doesn't sound like somebody that's trying to sneak around to me. JMHO

SBM
But all of the theories involving the parents are equally far out.

Believing that the seemingly normal people could just dispose of their baby, while leaving no clues behind is more probable than a felon taking the baby? And forming some kind of crazy conspiracy with the neighbor and MW and the brother and God knows who else, to frame the felon? And lying about the cellphones because they don't know that LE can figure it out? (I guess they must not have a TV.)

And none of that explains WHY. What is the motive? Accidentally harming your baby would cause MOST normal people to immediately contact 911. Maybe if the family was under investigation for crime or CPS... but who would do that? And why is it so easy to imagine that all of these normal people, with no criminal or drug abuse background, and no indication of mental pathology, would just get rid of the baby? That is the LAST thing I can imagine. Selling the baby to get money to pay the bills? Ummmmm no. NO. Pretending to kidnap the baby so JI won't find out it's not his? NO. Or JI pretending to kidnap Lisa to teach DB a lesson? NO!

Those theories are much more far out than someone breaking in and kidnapping the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18