"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please to things you stated as fact.
Links to
The parents having no money.

The home being in foreclosure.

Link to DB taking prescribed antidepressants.

Link to DB's medication causing interaction with wine.

Here's a link for what DB announced to the world-
From the Today Show-
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44927...baby-lisas-mom-i-was-drunk-when-she-vanished/
Baby Lisa’s mom:

I can help with the medication interaction, but I am not sure or don't remember for a fact what she was said to be prescribed. :/

Is there a link for Samantha and her daughter having dinner there? Is this in the People magazine article? I have not seen that.

My understanding is Samantha Brando saw the baby at 4:30 p.m. She left at some point and returned about 6:30 p.m. What I do not know is whether she left her daughter at the Bradley-Irwin home when she ran to get liquor. My assumption would be that she did and the preschooler played with the three Bradley-Irwin children but I cannot state this definitively. Again, I don't know definitively but I believe Jeremy saw his daughter before he left since he "played" with his children. I also have seen nothing to say that the baby was in the crib at 4:30 p.m. We know Bradley says the baby was put into her crib at 6:30 p.m. and this is what Samantha's daughter says she saw.

Yes, the People Mag timeline said that the neighbor and her daughter ate dinner there at 5:30. No mention of baby Lisa being there eating with them though.

And there is another timeline, brand new, and linked upthread earlier today, in which she said she checked in on the baby, and she was in the crib. { I will go find it and come back and link it here.]
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1caEbAp8R

So it seems odd to me, that she sees the baby in the crib at 4:30, but never sees the baby again, even though she ate dinner inside the home at 5:30, and spent the rest of the evening there, until 10:30. The baby was sick. Nobody looked in on her, or even heard her crying or babbling again after 4:30?

The timeline for how long Lisa supposedly sat in her crib is crazy to me. But, then we have parents on here who say they put their babies down for 14 hours at a time and never check on them/the babies never make noises. That still seems crazy to me, but I guess it is possible??? I still think something happened a bit earlier in the timeline so Lisa was not technically in her crib that entire night. That could be Jersey or someone/something else.

I'd at least like to know when in the past that the Kansas City Police Department has done that. I certainly am not aware of a single case in the past decade in which the KCPD publicly cleared someone and then went back and arrested them.

Problem is, LE doesn't tell us every move they make, and exactly what they are thinking 24/7, so they must be punished....belittling hyperbole is all we have until another bit o'bait is thrown.

She also said there was no log of the calls when she got it back. So, did she get the time from LE?

sbm...Le deleted her call history. when she got her phone back she noted her logs were empty. I look at my call history logs - MW could know the time from her logs.

Now you've got me curious because I can't think of anyone....which cases are you talking about?

Casey wasn't a suspect............that's the most well known. lol. My point is LE is always "satisfied" or not "looking at" a perp publicly. They NEVER want to tip their hat. They were "satisfied" with Misty Croslin's polys, we later found out she failed them. KWIM?

The timeline for how long Lisa supposedly sat in her crib is crazy to me. But, then we have parents on here who say they put their babies down for 14 hours at a time and never check on them/the babies never make noises. That still seems crazy to me, but I guess it is possible??? I still think something happened a bit earlier in the timeline so Lisa was not technically in her crib that entire night. That could be Jersey or someone/something else.

crazy to me too Darcyline. I have a baby and her family living in my home now. I can testify that this particular 12 month old never sleeps over a few hours at a time. It is unimaginable to me for a child to be ignored-not checked on, whatever for 6 1/2 hours. Lisa was sick, I believe. Sick babys don't sleep all night.

Thanks, I missed that. I've taken that. It does say not to drink while taking it, I did drink (moderately), did not notice any difference in how alcohol affected me.
"The combined effects of Effexor and alcohol in people with depression have not been studied. However, the manufacturer of Effexor recommends that people not drink alcohol while taking the drug. If you do decide to drink while on Effexor, you should drink light-to-moderate amounts of alcohol (one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men)."
http://depression.emedtv.com/effexor/alcohol-and-effexor.html

Really??...there is a lOT more pointing to Jersey than the phoncall.

Ok.Someone help me out here LOL...this is what I gather so far please correct me if any of this is wrong.

A witness came forward straight away to say he saw a man in a white t shirt bald and slender carrying a baby into a back yard at 12.15ish.

This backyard is the same backyard that "jersey" was at earlier that day as per the lady who lives there and he had been asked to return to turn off sprinklers.

This same backyard leads to the apartments where there was dumpster fire reported a couple of hours later.

The dumpster fire road leads to the road that a camera caught an image of "white t shirt person" walking past garage. what time was this?

Oh and the cell phone that was stolen made a call to "jerseys" ex earlier that night.

And "jersey" is bald and slender and was defo in the area WEARING A WHITE TEE that day! as per witmesses that day.

And all that is without taking into consideration his rap sheet...arson..dognapping? .. Breaking into houses through windows!...(not 100% just what I have read here)

We see the back of "Jersey's" head on TV and the witnesses said the man's head was shiny. His girlfriend said he uses meth and is dangerous. Someone who has a criminal record, is violent and uses a dangerous drug, could easily have been interested in stealing cell phones. Could he have asked to use DB phone that night while they were sitting on the porch because we know from witnesses he was in her neighborhood. She might have allowed him to use it but because she was supposedly drunk and maybe in a blackout, she doesn't remember doing that. Not that I believe that actually happened, but this case is so bizarre, anything could have happened.

crazy to me too Darcyline. I have a baby and her family living in my home now. I can testify that this particular 12 month old never sleeps over a few hours at a time. It is unimaginable to me for a child to be ignored-not checked on, whatever for 6 1/2 hours. Lisa was sick, I believe. Sick babys don't sleep all night.

From 6:40p until 3:30a is almost 9 hours, isn't it?

Since this is the Jersey/MW thread, here's one. Can we put Jersey at the scene? Posters keep saying he is creepy and he was all over the neighborhood that night. But all I've seen is that that neighbor (Hurt?) saw him putting out sprinklers at 1pm.

I like to keep it REALLY simple. He can't kidnap/kill BL unless he HAS BL. Do we know if he's in the area after 1pm? Does LE know something we don't? Is he on surveillance getting tanked at a bar all night? Do we know?

What of the eyewitnesses with man with baby? I thought the first account said he was tall and thin and bald. Does anybody have a link or know where that came from? Because at 5'6" I don't think anybody can call him tall. Thin. . .sure. Bald sure, but bald can meaning balding too.

Second eyewitness is sinking fast in my eyes. I thought originally it was a man in jeans and a white shirt, baby in diaper. I guess he's changing that story now?

Casey wasn't a suspect............that's the most well known. lol. My point is LE is always "satisfied" or not "looking at" a perp publicly. They NEVER want to tip their hat. They were "satisfied" with Misty Croslin's polys, we later found out she failed them. KWIM?

I see what you're saying now. Yep, lots of times LE will say someone is not suspected, that they're being cooperative, that they're not being looked at at this time (which may not be entirely true). None of that language puts LE on the hook if the someone is later charged; the defense attorney can't use those words to tarnish the competency and credibility of the investigation because those statuses are subject to change as the investigation progresses.

But, I've never seen someone be deemed (several times) publicly "cleared" by the LE spokesperson only to see them charged for that crime later. It's a strong statement when LE moves from "not a suspect" to "cleared of any involvement", imo.

respectfully snipped

So you don't believe the cadaver dog hit on the scent of Lisa's body in the parents' room? The cadaver dog hit is going to be hard evidence. Now, whether people believe it was Lisa's body or someone else's body, I guess that's another argument altogether.

But it just seems that the more compelling evidence points to Lisa being no longer with us, rather than a man in a shirt carrying baby Lisa.

All of this MW/Jersey/baby stealing talk is confusing, and maybe that's by design, so we will forget about that evidence in the bedroom!

Isn't that still speculation. If a cadaver dog hit on something they would have to preserve evidence. How could they release the crime scene to the media, it was obvious they didn't take the carpet.

Since this is the Jersey/MW thread, here's one. Can we put Jersey at the scene? Posters keep saying he is creepy and he was all over the neighborhood that night. But all I've seen is that that neighbor (Hurt?) saw him putting out sprinklers at 1pm.

I like to keep it REALLY simple. He can't kidnap/kill BL unless he HAS BL. Do we know if he's in the area after 1pm? Does LE know something we don't? Is he on surveillance getting tanked at a bar all night? Do we know?

What of the eyewitnesses with man with baby. I thought the first account said he was tall and thin and bald. Does anybody have a link or know where that came from? Because at 5'6" I don't think anybody can call him tall. Thin. . .sure. Bald sure, but bald can meaning balding too.

Second eyewitness is sinking fast in my eyes. I thought originally it was a man in jeans and a white shirt, baby in diaper. I guess he's changing that story now?

The woman who lives next door to the home he was taking care of thinks he was there between 9 and 11 pm. She saw the sprinklers on next door at 9 pm and they were turned off by 11 pm, and she thinks he was the one who turned them off. So that puts him in the immediate area around 11 pm.

{ I will go and look for the link now. I saw her interviewed on HLN but cannot remember which show.]

What of the eyewitnesses with man with baby. I thought the first account said he was tall and thin and bald. Does anybody have a link or know where that came from? Because at 5'6" I don't think anybody can call him tall. Thin. . .sure. Bald sure, but bald can meaning balding too.

The closest I can place him to the Irwin home is one street over, on N Chelsea, sometime during the afternoon on Oct. 3.

Maybe someone else can offer more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member