Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to clarify something but I am only halfway throug the thread so I don't know if someone else has caught this: It was said that CA called HERSELF mommy to Caylee in front of KC. I just watched the interview on you tube and that was what I heard. Anyone else catch this?

JustMy: Yes, that is exactly what Grund said to Geraldo last night. I've seen this before in families where a grandmother is raising both child and grandchild in their home. I can bet that Caylee called Cindy 'Mommy' often.

I still find the date that JG left LE to be odd. It doesn't seem that he was involved in Caylee's disappearence or would cause her any harm, but maybe he saw too much that day and felt the need to get out of the way of the trainwreck that was about to ensue. I would love to know if he saw KC just before he decided that LE was no longer for him.

About the book, I cant remember the name of it, but its about a cat Fiesty or Furry something another, and the parents that are in the book are called Moma and Popa (not sure on that spelling) Caylee was 'reading' the story about the characters. Now its going to drive me crazy till I can remember the name of the book, will have to look it up.

I just watched the footage of Geraldo interviewing Jesse and that struck me as odd, the claim of Cindy's that she is blaming Jessie for Caylee's death, and that he stuffed her body in the trunk. Im really confused because I thought Cindy is vehemently denying that Caylee is dead? Does anyone know where Geraldo got this information from and if its verifiable? (that Cindy said Jesse is responsible for Caylee's death)

It was heartbreaking hearing Jesse talk about wanting to be a dad to Caylee and wanted her to have a father figure, if only they had gotten married Caylee might be alive right now and safe, happy, with a father who cared.

About the book, I cant remember the name of it, but its about a cat Fiesty or Furry something another, and the parents that are in the book are called Moma and Popa (not sure on that spelling) Caylee was 'reading' the story about the characters. Now its going to drive me crazy till I can remember the name of the book, will have to look it up.

I just watched the footage of Geraldo interviewing Jesse and that struck me as odd, the claim of Cindy's that she is blaming Jessie for Caylee's death, and that he stuffed her body in the trunk. Im really confused because I thought Cindy is vehemently denying that Caylee is dead? Does anyone know where Geraldo got this information from and if its verifiable? (that Cindy said Jesse is responsible for Caylee's death)

It was heartbreaking hearing Jesse talk about wanting to be a dad to Caylee and wanted her to have a father figure, if only they had gotten married Caylee might be alive right now and safe, happy, with a father who cared.

Jesse's father was on Geraldo a couple of weeks ago saying he is hearing that they (I assumed he meant the Anthonys) are trying to say my son did it.

He didn't seem delusional to me.
I'm very late to the thread, but wanted to comment that a person doesn't need to be delusional in order to be completely taken in by a sociopath. Perfectly rational, intelligent individuals can be fooled, and fooled long-term. If they'd married, Jesse might have had the opportunity to see more chinks in the armor. But he was shown what she wanted him to see.

I am the daughter of a sociopath, and while I can certainly identify things in that past that I now see as very clearly very pathological, when I lived at home (and for many, many years after), I would have told you there was nothing out of the ordinary. For a long time, I really believed it. And even after I knew, without question, that sociopathy was involved, I could still be sucked in, at times, by the manipulation. Really, they're that good.

Casey chose to wear a particular persona for Jesse. Fortunately for him, she did not show him her worst. Tragically, Caylee got that.

Just to clarify something but I am only halfway throug the thread so I don't know if someone else has caught this: It was said that CA called HERSELF mommy to Caylee in front of KC. I just watched the interview on you tube and that was what I heard. Anyone else catch this?

Yes this was brought up last night as well.

Name of book is Supper Time For Freda FuzzyPaws

I thought early on it was said Cindy & George were called some 'cutsey' nic's like "Ci Ci & Jo Jo"....

I heard that as well. I'm just going off of what CA referred to herself as in the videos while talking to Caylee.

Though some may find it weird, there was a period of time when my kiddo was little that when she spent time with my family that she would get confused.

I have a brother and a sister and so there was three of us calling my folks Mom and Dad ... so my daughter would also say mom and dad to them. Plus my folks refer to each other as mom and dad when talking to we, their own kids and all was done in her presence, so she sometimes she would for example hand my dad something and say "here you go dad" but it was not because anyone was trying to lead her to believe my father was her father...... it was just old habits die hard sort of thing.

In fact during this same time she called all men daddy briefly because all men she came into contact with (i.e. pick up time at her care providers) were all daddy. She would wave to male strangers at the home depot and say "hey daddy".

It was kind of cute, and she soon figured it out ...... but when their vocabulary is limited I cannot say this is out of the ordinary in my opinion.

Kathy

Though some may find it weird, there was a period of time when my kiddo was little that when she spent time with my family that she would get confused.

I have a brother and a sister and so there was three of us calling my folks Mom and Dad ... so my daughter would also say mom and dad to them. Plus my folks refer to each other as mom and dad when talking to we, their own kids and all was done in her presence, so she sometimes she would for example hand my dad something and say "here you go dad" but it was not because anyone was trying to lead her to believe my father was her father...... it was just old habits die hard sort of thing.

In fact during this same time she called all men daddy briefly because all men she came into contact with (i.e. pick up time at her care providers) were all daddy. She would wave to male strangers at the home depot and say "hey daddy".

It was kind of cute, and she soon figured it out ...... but when their vocabulary is limited I cannot say this is out of the ordinary in my opinion.

Kathy

The part some seem to be missing is CINDY REFERED TO HERSELF AS MOMMIE. That is a whole different ballgame!

I was told that in Florida, the father's name cannot be put on the birth certificate if the mother and father are not married.

The father must sign an avidavit and there is more red tape than just writing down someone's name.

I don't remember the details, but if I can find that, I'll edit this post.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817&page=16

NOt true......... My newphew and his girlfried have a baby and he is on the B.C.

The part some seem to be missing is CINDY REFERED TO HERSELF AS MOMMIE. That is a whole different ballgame!

Okay I'm going to make it BIG

CINDY REFERRED TO HERSELF AS MOMMY WHILE TALKING TO CAYLEE IN FRONT OF CASEY

That should do it tehcloser lol..it's been said a million times so I thought I would make it big so everyone didn't miss it lol.

Caylee called her MOMMOM......that was reported and I thought that was so strange from the beginning POWER STRUGGLE.......

I think you're way off on the "Mommom" thing - I have ALWAYS called both of my grandmothers Mommom.

Okay I'm going to make it BIG

CINDY REFERRED TO HERSELF AS MOMMY WHILE TALKING TO CAYLEE IN FRONT OF CASEY

That should do it tehcloser lol..it's been said a million times so I thought I would make it big so everyone didn't miss it lol.

Man, now if we could just do that with everything...I would not need these dang glasses! :crazy:

Man, now if we could just do that with everything...I would not need these dang glasses! :crazy:

I know it is much easier to read isn't it? I need to post the video of CA calling herself Gram or Grammy to Caylee. I would think that is what Caylee calls her if she is referring to herself as such in the video...that would dismiss the Mom-mom, Ci-ci thing etc.

Okay in this video CA says to Caylee come to whom??? Not saying that CA did or didn't call herself mommy at times, but it's clear to me from this video, that Caylee's name for CA was Grammy..not mom-mom, Ci-Ci etc.

I know some could say well Caylee called her something different blah blah blah..but normally when that happends the grandparents follow suit and call the same thing back to them. For example my dad is POPPY to my kids, well my one kiddo calls him POP POPS so my dad refers to himself as such when speaking to that particular kiddo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOywmBRW_fo

Can't believe that I didn't get to watch Geraldo with JG on tv last night! :( Decided I needed a break from here and turned my computer off!
But THANK YOU to Patty G for recording it for us! :)
Here is what I have to say,.... RG was on a few weeks ago saying that people were accusing JG of killing Caylee and trying to frame Casey. I am SURE this is coming from the A's because most people believe that CASEY is the one involved with Caylee's death. So if they are the ones saying this,.. HOW can they go on tv KNOWING they have been telling people this BS and say Caylee is alive???? Guess its to collect more $$$$ for their defense for Casey fund,...OOPS I mean Help Find Caylee fund,.... sickens me!!!!
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back