Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NOt true......... My newphew and his girlfried have a baby and he is on the B.C.

He had to have signed the B.C. or done an affidavit of paternity, if they are not married, we just went throught this in July with my stepdaughter, she wanted to name the father on the B.C. and without his signature she couldn't.

I believe JG has a wealth of info to offer but people aren't asking him the right questions.

LOL......maybe JG has 'lawyered up' too ???...and/or maybe the only way JG will grant an interview, is if HE can control any questions that are asked....

The point that I got from the interview with Jesse was that Cindy referred too herself as Mommy. It doesn't matter to me that Caylee may not have called her that,but Cindy had no right what so ever referring to herself as Mommy. Especially in front of others,Casey should have stood up to Cindy when that happened.

If the A's say J framed KC by killing Caylee and putting her in the trunk.. then what did KC do once she discovered Caylee with her body? Someone had to finish this up. (and for those who may think I believe this I don't)

The only proven liars so far is the POI and her enablers .

Jesse is another victim of the cult and there will be many to follow.

Innocent people are being damaged because they have crossed paths with
a monster.

Jesse's father was on Geraldo a couple of weeks ago saying he is hearing that they (I assumed he meant the Anthonys) are trying to say my son did it.

OK, if Jesse did it, how did he get Caylee away from KC?

Did Zanny the Invisible Nanny and My Sister Sam set the WHOLE Blanchard Park thing up, with the 30-day script JUST for Jesse?

Somebody tell CA it ain't gonna fly!

She might as well accuse Col. Mustard, in the Ballroom, with the Candlestick.

About the book, I cant remember the name of it, but its about a cat Fiesty or Furry something another, and the parents that are in the book are called Moma and Popa (not sure on that spelling) Caylee was 'reading' the story about the characters. Now its going to drive me crazy till I can remember the name of the book, will have to look it up.

I just watched the footage of Geraldo interviewing Jesse and that struck me as odd, the claim of Cindy's that she is blaming Jessie for Caylee's death, and that he stuffed her body in the trunk. Im really confused because I thought Cindy is vehemently denying that Caylee is dead? Does anyone know where Geraldo got this information from and if its verifiable? (that Cindy said Jesse is responsible for Caylee's death)

It was heartbreaking hearing Jesse talk about wanting to be a dad to Caylee and wanted her to have a father figure, if only they had gotten married Caylee might be alive right now and safe, happy, with a father who cared.

Or, they would have broken up, because he caught her in bed with the mail carrier. Or, after the vows were said, she relaxed and threw off the persona.

In any event,l the outcome might have been the same. UNLESS he married KC, adopted Caylee, and got custody. THEN, she'd be alive and happy, today.

Just to clarify something but I am only halfway throug the thread so I don't know if someone else has caught this: It was said that CA called HERSELF mommy to Caylee in front of KC. I just watched the interview on you tube and that was what I heard. Anyone else catch this?

There are several pages of discussion of that, on this thread. Page back.

Then, why did they take the poly, at all? They could have refused.

I think they passed.

I think they did also - the results will be presented to the Grand Jury and in court only.

Many of Casey's friends have taken polygraphs and from some of the myspace pages most have told very bad stories about Casey. She was not well liked as CA likes to present her.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

You have the right article - you have to scroll to the bottom part.

I have said since day one, that zanny the nanny was Xanax......

I think they did also - the results will be presented to the Grand Jury and in court only.

Many of Casey's friends have taken polygraphs and from some of the myspace pages most have told very bad stories about Casey. She was not well liked as CA likes to present her.

sorry if this was already asked, but are you reading myspace pages that are telling what people said on their lie detectors? may i have links to the pages regardless or can you direct me as to where to find them?

I have said since day one, that zanny the nanny was Xanax......

a lot of people have.

Jesse Grund Will Be Interviewed on Nancy Grace tomorrow- Monday 9/22/08

I watched the re-run of Geraldo late night. I think Jesse seems like a great guy and Casey should have been honored to be his gfriend and stayed with him. I mean who else would accept someone elses child? Not many men.
It seems Casey just used everyone and then threw them away.
And her and her family have alot of nerve to accuse him! Does anyone in this family take the blame for any of their actions?
The biggest problem with Casey is EVERYONE enables her LIES! And that includes, family, friends, and LE. She just keeps swindling everyone. I dont get it!

I saw the posts about the nanny/babysitter thing and just wanted to clarify something. I had a nanny at one point. Mind you she lived in my house and watched my children in exchange for room and board. She would also on occasion take care of my kids when I was home so I could sleep. I was working 3rd shift at the time.
The way I have always thought about it...if you take your kid to them, they are a babysitter. If they live in your home, they are a nanny.

Can you please tell me if JG was ever a LE. If so when? and why he is no longer one? I was curious if it was during their engagment.

Brini wrote: , if Jesse did it, how did he get Caylee away from KC?
Did Zanny the Invisible Nanny and My Sister Sam set the WHOLE Blanchard Park thing up, with the 30-day script JUST for Jesse?
She might as well accuse Col. Mustard, in the Ballroom, with the Candlestick.

First cuppa of the morning, Taking my first sip while reading your post and well....
you know the rest. :crazy: :)

ooopsy....To stay On topic;
Until the wee hours of this morning I was going back and looking up all that's ever been said by JG (which isn't all that much) or said by his Dad about him or....well, you get the picture.
Personally I think he's been up front and above board from the very beginning.
Then, to step up to the plate even after knowing Caylee wasn't his and wanting to raise her as if she was, that to me says a whole lot about the young man.

I also think if JG keeps on the same path....conducts himself as he has so far, when the dust settles he's going to come out of this OK.

sorry if this was already asked, but are you reading myspace pages that are telling what people said on their lie detectors? may i have links to the pages regardless or can you direct me as to where to find them?

a lot of people have.

Sorry, I didn't not mean to imply they told what they said on their lie detector tests if that is the way you took it.

I was refering to what some of Casey's friends have said about Caylee going missing on different myspace pages. I posted one of the remarks on another thread, but I would suggest you go to Clint's page if you want to read some.

I'm probably going OT with this but wanted to respond to your post TurboThink.........
Speaking of MySpace pages of others in this case, others who didn't have nice things to say about Casey;
Since there were lots of interviews, etc. left out of the 400 page Docs, do you or anyone here think LE purposely left out the pages where friends/aquaintances said something nice or decent about Casey?
I mean, somebody, somewhere must have had something really nice to say about Casey, no? :crazy:
If too much of that nice stuff was released with the 400 pg Docs, that would defeat the purpose of releasing those docs to the public....the same public who will eventually become jurors.

In no way should anyone take my question as anti or pro anyone. Just thinking out loud. :)

I saw the posts about the nanny/babysitter thing and just wanted to clarify something. I had a nanny at one point. Mind you she lived in my house and watched my children in exchange for room and board. She would also on occasion take care of my kids when I was home so I could sleep. I was working 3rd shift at the time.
The way I have always thought about it...if you take your kid to them, they are a babysitter. If they live in your home, they are a nanny.

Exactly - I have never heard of a "drop babysitter" being called a nanny before.

I have had a nanny for all of my kids, and they were responsible for the children's total care in the home as I traveled. Our nannies even traveled with us when we took vacations or the kids went with me on a trip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back