JLM Charged in 2005 Farifax Rape Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm curious as to the definition of rape/penetration with an object. I wonder if that's his MO (as others have speculated), and we, quite fortunately, have a living witness to tell us. Hannah and Morgan can't, and their bodies/clothes might not have told us either if that's the case.

JMO, but I think he just never made it that far before being frightened off by the passerby; I think he toys with his victims, even to the point of degradation and torture. Again, JMO.

I doubt his girlfriend would have any idea if JLM is a secretor or a non-secretor. A non-secretor is one whose blood type antigens aren't contained in other bodily fluids, such as semen. Here's a great case from the Innocence Project that explains it.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/Content/Brandon_Moon.php

Thank you for clearing that up for me -- totally not what I thought it meant! :blushing:

So surreal I remember over a month ago we were all debating on whether the sketch looked like him or not and here we are with an arrest and dna match.

Abduction with intent to defile appears to be a Class 2 felony with punishment of life or not less than 20 years and up to a $100,000.00 fine.

One newspaper article described the Fairfax charges as EACH meriting a Life Sentence - so JLM has earned 3 LIFE SENTENCES just in Fairfax.

That's not counting every other offense where they can prove him culpable. I'm hoping for much better forensics in VA and from the nearby FBI, et al, than we experienced in FL with the Trayvon Martin case. The forensics experts on both sides were pathetic to say the least.

JLM made a serious mistake doing his evil deeds in Virginia where the FBI current and retired can deal with him - the Academy Group has enough personnel to cook him to a crisp, then there is Quantico and all the resources there.

I hope Longo and the Prosecutors of the various jurisdictions and the Judges do their jobs with great care and even show off a bit dealing with this ruthless, merciless, evil perpetrator.

One newspaper article described the Fairfax charges as EACH meriting a Life Sentence - so JLM has earned 3 LIFE SENTENCES just in Fairfax.

That's not counting every other offense where they can prove him culpable. I'm hoping for much better forensics in VA and from the nearby FBI, et al, than we experienced in FL with the Trayvon Martin case. The forensics experts on both sides were pathetic to say the least.

JLM made a serious mistake doing his evil deeds in Virginia where the FBI current and retired can deal with him - the Academy Group has enough personnel to cook him to a crisp, then there is Quantico and all the resources there.

I hope Longo and the Prosecutors of the various jurisdictions and the Judges do their jobs with great care and even show off a bit dealing with this ruthless, merciless, evil perpetrator.
Which brings up a question I've had for awhile. For all of you more worldly people: Considering the numbers of missing women in this area, (as I am a VA resident so my view is biased), Is there anywhere else in the nation that has or has had this problem? With all of these resources nearby, & VA a DP state, still this plague of missing women in this area exists....
Is it because there is no where else in the nation that exists that has the extremely high number of schools and coeds, such as exists along the Blue Ridge Mountains, providing the ultimate environment for such predators?
Or does this problem exist in other areas of the nation or world?
TIA

Which brings up a question I've had for awhile. For all of you more worldly people: Considering the numbers of missing women in this area, (as I am a VA resident so my view is biased), Is there anywhere else in the nation that has or has had this problem? With all of these resources nearby, & VA a DP state, still this plague of missing women in this area exists....
Is it because there is no where else in the nation that exists that has the extremely high number of schools and coeds, such as exists along the Blue Ridge Mountains, providing the ultimate environment for such predators?
TIA

I'm in a town with two major universities and a community college and many other states nearby with multiple universities and colleges. As far as I know - no such rash of disappearances exists in our area (GA/FL/AL). Surely I would have heard about it having lived here all my life. Surely it would be head-lining on WebSleuths!

So, no - I believe Virginia is the female rape/abduction/assault capital of the USA. And has been for decades!!!

TIA

IMO, sadly, it absolutely does exist in other areas of the nation and the world! And I don't think it's a problem limited to areas with a concentration of schools and coeds either. JMO

It is curious the statute still reads the way it does, though.

"Parole was abolished in Virginia for felonies committed on or after January 1, 1995. The parole decision function and supervision is provided to offenders who committed felonies before that date. Probation supervision and post release probation supervision for sentenced offenders who the judge feels needs 6 months to 3 years of probation supervision upon release are still available for offenders who fall under the new parole abolishment law."
https://vadoc.virginia.gov/community/

Life is natural life in Virginia now.. what your reading is for parolee's of the past.

I'm in a town with two major universities and a community college and many other states nearby with multiple universities and colleges. As far as I know - no such rash of disappearances exists in our area (GA/FL/AL). Surely I would have heard about it having lived here all my life. Surely it would be head-lining on WebSleuths!

So, no - I believe Virginia is the female rape/abduction/assault capital of the USA. And has been for decades!!!

I don't think that is accurate,I think Seattle wa ,California and florida are higher also new York are the highest... rape and sexual assault here in virginia is very low in some areas. almost 0 in some parts with crime out right. I think the middle /upper is were its really bad. Bt not as bad as some make it be.

I have never seen anything like Virginia, especially when comparing population to abductions. Just my two cents, coming from Northern Nevada.

So we are back to the court room on this particular case on Friday, per the last raw coverage video we saw two weeks ago. I hope they will broadcast this weeks continuance from the date we got to see the charges read to JLM. This is just a little aside but I found that when Camplos directed JLM's arm downward after he raised it to "swear he would tell the truth and nothing but the truth" as a little window into the fact that JLM needs support with the basics. Anyway, looking forward to Friday.

k
So we are back to the court room on this particular case on Friday, per the last raw coverage video we saw two weeks ago. I hope they will broadcast this weeks continuance from the date we got to see the charges read to JLM. This is just a little aside but I found that when Camplos directed JLM's arm downward after he raised it to "swear he would tell the truth and nothing but the truth" as a little window into the fact that JLM needs support with the basics. Anyway, looking forward to Friday.

Yes its on Friday!

The court is scheduled to reconvene Nov. 14 to set Matthew’s trial date. Fairfax Commonwealth’s Attorney Raymond Morrogh said following the arraignment that he expects Matthew to appear in person for that hearing.

Morrogh said he expects the trial to start within six months. He said he is open to letting other jurisdictions try Matthew.

http://m.roanoke.com/news/virginia/...1c2-95bf-5f1d-b6ba-e6bc1d61feb3.html?mode=jqm

I've wondered if JM thought he had killed the FF victim. I have no doubt that was his intention and then was interrupted while in the process of choking her to death. I wonder if he went back to check or if he would have moved her body to one of his comfort zones had she been dead? Or would he have just left her there?

I do believe that was an intro to the public that JM is 'slow'. He may need help with the basics, but it seems he can abduct, rape, murder and dispose of the bodies all by himself. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth