JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to sound juvenile or be a jerk about this, but if I were in C'Ville, i would certainly attempt a boycott against Tempo until they can step up to the plate and be honest and HELP this case. They should be losing more revenue off their behavior in this case than they would if they were cited for Hannah being in there. Tempo is the last place she was seen and holds, IMO, a great deal of information on this case. I would be ashamed to be a patron at this point.

I would love to sound juvenile and a jerk, but I don't think it's in me anymore.

Boycotting bar/restaurant places like Tempo would be a good idea. What we know so far is that Hannah was in Tempo with her murderer, Jesse Matthew. It is known that although she was illegally in the bar, and she was seen in the bar and incapacitated outside of the bar, the management and servers of the Tempo Restaurant and Bar in Charlottesville Virginia have denied that Hannah was taken advantage of in Tempo. They appear to be not the least bit concerned about the welfare of drunk, under-aged women that appeared drugged after spending time in Tempo ... and are found murdered after leaving Tempo with a "jovial" regular like Jesse Matthew. At least the owner admitted that he was familiar with Jesse Matthew at Tempo, weird that he was recognized (although not when he made the purchase for alcohol for HannaH) ... weird that no one in the building noticed what happened to Hannah. Weird that on one notice the jovial regular Jesse Matthew walk out of the bar with a victim.

I hope that they have nightmares.

I hate to sound juvenile or be a jerk about this, but if I were in C'Ville, i would certainly attempt a boycott against Tempo until they can step up to the plate and be honest and HELP this case. They should be losing more revenue off their behavior in this case than they would if they were cited for Hannah being in there. Tempo is the last place she was seen and holds, IMO, a great deal of information on this case. I would be ashamed to be a patron at this point.

You aren't being juvenile or being a jerk at all! I was thinking the same thing when I posted that! I'd boycott them in a New York second. They are covering their own rear while poor Hannah is out there somewhere needing to be found! I wish one of the employees would step forward and tell the truth and tell LE anything that they saw even if they think it doesn't help the case!

Would medical examiner be able to tell if bones were broken post mortem vs. while she was still alive?

I was wondering the same thing. if while alive add 200 more years to his sentence and send him to the worst prison - in Turkey. I hear they're the worst.

Morgan, Hannah, and perhaps many other girls.

2002 this started, and apparently the response from the university was to suppress the charges with the blessing of the local police department. If looks like Jess Matthew assaulted a woman in 2002, and was expelled, then another young woman a year later, in 2003, and again it was suppressed and under reported. Again, Jesse Matthew was expelled from university. Should we believe that his expulsion from two universities in two years is because he has low IQ, or was he expelled from two universities because he because he raped women and police did not pursue charges? Were they just stupid, or were they waiting for something?

What sort of universities suppress rapes?
Are Liberty and CNU real universities, or are they facades for egomaniacs that get rich and create universities in their name. It's looking a bit like they are the egomaniac type of "university" that wants a football team where rapists and murderers are welcome. Which university was it again that didn't formalize the rape charges to ensure that the rapist was prevented from progressing to murder ... the murder of young women from affluent backgrounds.

Why did he target affluent women? Was it because he could, or was it because he had issues with an affluent woman in his past that could not accept his murderous, dreadlocked, taxi-driving ways. Jesse is such a loser.

Hannah was so alive ...

https://twitter.com/hegraham25

Attachments

• morgan-harrington-missing-252x300(1).png
    morgan-harrington-missing-252x300(1).png
    141 KB · Views: 43
  • 13559737_BG1.jpg
    13559737_BG1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 52
  • hannah-graham.jpg
    hannah-graham.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 42
What is the status in the search for Hannah?

... some time after 1:40AM Sept 13, 2014 ... what happened?

Attachments

• hannah-graham.jpg
    hannah-graham.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 574
When I read about Hannah and read her tweets I fell in love with her. She reminds me of my niece quite a bit, so well rounded and witty. Hannah even loves soccer like I do. Morgan seemed to have a warm, delicate and kind personality too. We don't know much about Cassandra, I wish I could describe her too. No one should ever be taken the way they were but it bothers me even more knowing what special people they were. They are the kind that would have helped people like Jesse or at least try to.

It reminds me of stories I've seen about women in the helping professions, teachers in particular who take a special interest in a troubled youth. The women develop, or think they develop a bond with the teen by tutoring, giving them things, counseling them. Then they are robbed, beaten or murdered by the person they tried to help.

If Mr LH Jesse Matthew is so stupid, why hasn't the stupid guy been tricked into revealing the location of his victims(s).

He's not stupid, he's a vicious predator.

Yes money and winning is what matters to many of the college and pro leagues. Though leagues increasingly have concussion prevention and treatment rules in place more and more players are stepping forward and suing for the damage that playing during head injury has caused over time. Players are just to be used. Then the leagues, especially football allow players to abuse women. It's finally beginning to change but only when abuse, violence is caught on tape. I'm waiting for a big shake up.

It's so much bigger than sports though. I can't begin to guess how many women in the US are murdered each year. The numbers are staggering. Of course I don't like it when men are killed either but preying on women who are usually weaker physically is cowardly.

When I read about Hannah and read her tweets I fell in love with her. She reminds me of my niece quite a bit, so well rounded and witty. Hannah even loves soccer like I do. Morgan seemed to have a warm, delicate and kind personality too. We don't know much about Cassandra, I wish I could describe her too. No one should ever be taken the way they were but it bothers me even more knowing what special people they were. They are the kind that would have helped people like Jesse or at least try to.

It reminds me of stories I've seen about women in the helping professions, teachers in particular who take a special interest in a troubled youth. The women develop, or think they develop a bond with the teen by tutoring, giving them things, counseling them. Then they are robbed, beaten or murdered by the person they tried to help.

How could anyone not fall in love with an intelligent, articulate, well informed young woman like Hannah, or Morgan. Sure they were drunk, but drunk doesn't make stupid. That Jesse saw Hannah's vulnerability and preyed on her should never be forgiven by his friends. Jesse Matthew was the last person seen with Hannah, but he was also the last person seen with several other women prior to their rapes/assaults/murders throughout Virginia.

This won't translate to predators who seek out strangers but it's worth learning about different types of men who commit domestic violence as a springboard to further thought. I'd like to know if JM was abusive to his gf. If he was he'd be a cobra type rather than a pitt bull. Do you agree? Do you think it's impossible to compare? Killing strangers is just another form of sickness. It's very different but is there a commonality between those who harm their loved ones and those who harm strangers? The stranger perp wants to keep it hidden and does it with no emotional attachment, Again I just don't get violence at all.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/17/science/battered-women-face-pit-bulls-and-cobras.html

jmo

You can be stupid and a vicious predator. It seems the first time he abducted someone from where there was CCTV they had him pinned down in short order. No mastermind - he either expected a consensual(ish) encounter and then raged when that wasn't available with no thought to how easy it would be to trace him, or his planning left a lot to be desired, making a spectacle of himself all night, and being seen by witnesses and CCTV with his victim and leaving a CC trail and probably a phone one too.

I will change my mind if later we find out that the young women's seemingly somewhat erratic behaviour was set in motion by him hours before he pounced.

You can be stupid and a vicious predator. It seems the first time he abducted someone from where there was CCTV they had him pinned down in short order. No mastermind - he either expected a consensual(ish) encounter and then raged when that wasn't available with no thought to how easy it would be to trace him, or his planning left a lot to be desired, making a spectacle of himself all night, and being seen by witnesses and CCTV with his victim and leaving a CC trail and probably a phone one too.

I will change my mind if later we find out that the young women's seemingly somewhat erratic behaviour was set in motion by him hours before he pounced.

I wonder if he got sloppy this time, forgot about surveillance, because he had a few drinks. I suspect he might have been sober for the other alleged attacks as he wasn't on foot, and hence more organised. I don't recall him having any drink driving convictions, but correct me if I am wrong,

His first known transcendence, the campus party rape, probably involed alcohol, imo.

Sounds like this 'prowler' is racking up charges.... kidnap, rape, murder, multiple victims and a long history of getting away with it. Well, this train wreck has finally come to a complete stop. Everyone off, time to tell everything they know. First one up gets the reward money so chop-chop people. :jail:

Sounds like this 'prowler' is racking up charges.... kidnap, rape, murder, multiple victims and a long history of getting away with it. Well, this train wreck has finally come to a complete stop. Everyone off, time to tell everything they know. First one up gets the reward money so chop-chop people. :jail:

A young woman on the Help Find Hannah Graham FB page was encouraged by others to call in a tip. She is underage and was drunk at Tempo the night HG disappeared and was concerned that she would be in trouble or not taken seriously. I sure hope she called it in. The admin of the page asked her to contact them and they would put it through on a conference call to the tip line if she wished. (paraphrased) I sure hope she followed through. Everyone who saw Hannah that night needs to call the tip line! The goal is to find Hannah....LE needs to reiterate to everyone, especially college age peeps, with a tip that they will not be in trouble for their personal activities the night Hannah went missing. And don't even get me started on what I think about Tempo! MOO

I wonder if he got sloppy this time, forgot about surveillance, because he had a few drinks. I suspect he might have been sober for the other alleged attacks as he wasn't on foot, and hence more organised. I don't recall him having any drink driving convictions, but correct me if I am wrong,

His first known transcendence, the campus party rape, probably involed alcohol, imo.

The video surveillance was actually surprisingly minimal - Sal's camera was well-inside the restaurant, and hidden from view. I think alcohol probably affected his judgement, but it's very fortunate *any* video was captured.

With the relatively low cost of video surveillance equipment, I'm flabbergasted that there wasn't much more available - between Tempo, the Melting Pot, and the condos above it, I'd have expected multiple cameras on that piece of "road" or "alley."

I have rather a deep skepticism about the lack of internal video equipment at Tempo - if not there, the owner made a deliberate decision not to install them.

With so much that would argue *for* such an installation, (safety, loss prevention) I have the strong suspicion he didn't install them because he didn't want to create evidence that might incriminate his business.

IMO.

Boy, if JM is found to have raped and murdered all these missing girls, he is one slippery dude--or LE is just not paying any attention to their surroundings. I'm really losing confidence in the ability of LE to handle these situations. Something's just not right.....one way or the other.

I have previously worked in a police dept. in a university. The universities did not appear to hide those sexual assaults. The fact that there was a file says it was not hidden. At least in the Liberty University case it was stated that the victim did not want to press charges. When a sexual assault takes place on campus there is a two prong process. A victim can choose to do both processes to do one process or to do no process. The two processes are judicial within the university and criminal. Many victims choose not to follow through with the criminal process. This happens for many reasons and it ties the hands of the prosecutor. You can't have a crime if there is no victim.

Also in a college or campus setting - who handles investigations is quite often determined by whether the campus has a police or security department. At my university even though we were police we had the city police investigate. Because no matter how good of a job we did there was always a perception that we did nothing. Quite often when cases were referred to the district attorney they declined to file. This was not the universities decision.

The problem really become the culture of the university. How are victims treated? Not only by faculty and staff but other students. These is not unlike the real world in that attitudes towards victims is not conducive to following through with charges. The support system that the victim has is important also. A smaller campus is really tough because no matter how confidential students seems to talk.

This is not to say that there aren't colleges that play fast and loses with statistics. There are. I feel the more important thing is to make a culture were victims feel safe reporting and following through with charges. Changing the culture in a school is difficult and yet it should be done. Just as society needs to change it's cultures towards victims.

Look I hate to say this, but cops weren't looking for a big dumb brute with dreadlocks...they just weren't...they were looking for someone with an older appearance, beard and short hair, maybe a criminal record, possible parolee or banger...

Not some dumb a$$ in khakis and a polo shirt , who works at the hospital...who looks like a college kid.

JM totally flew under the radar...point made...lesson learned...dumb doesn't mean unfocused...it doesn't mean non-violent or non- sexual...girls probably thought this guy has no inner life, he is harmless, a teddy bear, etc...

Dumb doesn't mean someone can't have bloodlust and hatred.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member