JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what gets me... why would he allow himself to be seen with Hannah by numerous people if he knew what he was going to do to her? That makes no sense to me!

Maybe he was under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Both will make you do stupid things.

jmo

Wonder how that defense fund is doing now with this breaking news.....

He goes way beyond what is needed to overpower defenseless women. In Morgan's case he broke many bones. I think he gets off on beating them unmercifully.

He has this inner rage again women imo. It makes me wonder if he has a love/hate relationship with his own mother. Often that is the case and we know that it seems his grandmother was the one who raised him.

IMO

yep, In my opinion now way any of these where just responses to being turned down for consensual sex gone wrong. He gets off on violently attacking women. It's interesting you mention his up bringing because I was just thinking yesterday based on the things you see about JLMsr. when you search court records for JLMjr. leads me to believe he at least didn't have a lot of stability in his life coming from his father. I think there is a chance he had a very rocky early life.

I am so scared for Hannah's family right now and for what Hannah went through. I hope it is not half as bad as what MH went through, but I can only see him escalating and that is terrifying.

This is positive news for the Harrington's and what they have been doing with Save the Next Girl. Even though Hannah wasn't saved, they don't know how many victims slipped by JLM when maybe in the recessed of their minds, they remembered something from Save the Next Girl. 4 years is a long time for a predetor like this to not strike.

Wonder how that defense fund is doing now with this breaking news.....

I have been watching the site and many people are leaving comments about this new revelation. It seems the person running the site is deleting them frequently, but it will be interesting to see if the number goes down.

Yeah he has big balls. He seems to do it spontaneously. In the 2005 Fairfax sexual assault the girl was grabbed from behind off the street and taken to I think a backyard.

If JM abducted HG at Tempo, or nearby, he was within a few blocks of the headquarters of the Charlottesville PD (which is next to City Hall.) That really is nervy-- and must be especially annoying to LE.

Sounds to me like he has a problem with light haired caucasian women. I'd be curious to know description of lady in NOVA. Also the lady in Texas has light hair.

whiskers, I don't think race was a factor in the preferred victim profile of JM. The 2002 rape victim was middle eastern ethnicity. Imo, JM was an equal opportunity sadistic sexual predator who had honed his skills over years or likely a decade or more. Imo, the key word being 'opportunity'...
JM had become very confident and brazen while hiding in plain sight, oblivious to law enforcement for years.. This was indicated by HG's abduction being in a public place with many witnesses, imo..

Per Parker Slaybaugh FB .....DNA in Hannah's case link to JM! Linked to Morgan harrington......OMG I am shaking!

This is confusing, and quite possibly on purpose?

Why the wording of link, not match?

Also: "No formal charges have been brought against Matthew in relation to the Harrington case at this point."

From here: http://www.nbc29.com/story/26653942/vsp-forensic-evidence-links-jesse-matthew-to-harrington-case

There is plenty of time for them to bring charges against JM for Morgan's case. He isn't going anywhere.

They will first have his hearing on Hannah's case this Thursday.

1000% certain JM is not going to be bonded out. His attorney should just skip the bond hearing. Although I hope he doesn't since we do get to hear a snippet of the evidence they have in a bond hearing.

IMO

This is just crazy. The cajones on this guy are just unreal. To have basically gotten away with several unspeakable crimes and then to not be able to stop yourself from "just one more" in the middle of a crowded, surveilled part of a college town? Pretty unbelievable, and gives insight into how these people think (or don't think). Zero impulse control or regard for human life.

Unbelievable. Those poor families.

I think the "gotten away with it several times" leads to not being careful.

I'm floored. I honestly didn't think there was a link. My heart breaks for the Graham family because this news only serves to further their greatest fear. I hope the Harringtons can be of some comfort or guidance at this time. ....

BBM. What a blessing that the Grahams have people like the Harringtons to be a support in a horrible situation like this. Couldn't ask for someone better than Gil IMO.

whiskers, I don't think race was a factor in the preferred victim profile of JM. The 2002 rape victim was middle eastern ethnicity. Imo, JM was an equal opportunity sadistic sexual predator who had honed his skills over years or likely a decade or more. Imo, the key word being 'opportunity'...
JM had become very confident and brazen while hiding in plain sight, oblivious to law enforcement for years.. This was indicated by HG's abduction being in a public place with many witnesses, imo..

He's kind of like Ted Bundy just not as good looking.

wow - I am shocked, I was coming to post earlier this morning that I really felt he had nothing to do with this case and HG was a one time thing. I guessed wrong! Does his DNA match the sexual assault case as well or just the MH case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper