JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally pitching in my .02 worth here...followed MH from Day One. I remember at some point after the discovery at Anchorage Farm it was discussed that there may have been possibly two perps as it was such a remote place and how hard it would be for one person to haul and hide the body there. I think now we have our answer. The so called "gentle giant" is big enough and strong enough to do it all by himself.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Jumping off your post, Looking at maps again at the site where MH was found and the time of year it was Oct he could have driven up redhill rd and went in that way, before you get to the building where kids supposedly partied you can access a small field and drive up the tree line and get close to where MH was found. Knowing that JM lived in that area and probably took the bus to school I wonder if that road was part of the bus route and that is how he knew it so well. Now in looking for HG maybe as it was said up thread if he did go to another elementary school north of charlottesville, maybe they should check about what bus route he was on at that school. jmo idk Where ever she is it will have been familiar to him. jmo dik

How did they get DNA from MH after she had been in the elements for 3 months?

I have to respectfully disagree with you. He doesn't look frightened at all to me...I think he has a bit of a smile/smirk going on.

You know what a couple of his photos look like to me? Like, "Look how innocent and big eyed I am." As if this were his go to expression for innocence. Maybe I'm wrong, but moo. (and shiver, this development has really messed me up)

After Randy Taylor took Alexis Murphy's car to Cville, a cab brought him back to his house. But I don't think JM was still a cab driving then. This was August 2013.

I read a MSM tweet this am that he met with his lawyer over the weekend...wonder if they discussed MH/this evidence or the possibility of more cases being connected.

It was spoken of that the female in the LU sexual assault case wasn't white, blonde haired, or blue eyed.

But now i'm wondering....when JM was expelled from LU, was the person in charge of expelling him a white, blonde haired, blue eyed woman?

I got the first part wrong, it was the 2005 attack victim that was not white/blonde/blue. No info on LU victim AFAIK. Question still holds for second part though.

I posted this on another thread, but before LJM's FB friends started dropping, he had a VERY HIGH % of pretty white females (all hair/eye colors) and a VERY HIGH % of friends of INDIAN origin.

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/pre...dia-campaign-in-morgan-harrington-murder-case

Sexual Assault in Fairfax City, Virginia

On the evening of Saturday, September 24, 2005, a 26-year-old victim was walking home from the Giant Food Store located on the 3700 block of Jermantown Road in Fairfax City, Virginia. The suspect grabbed the victim from behind as she walked down Rock Garden Drive toward her residence. He then carried the victim to a grassy area behind a maintenance shed, where he sexually assaulted her. The suspect was last seen running from the area.

The suspect is described as an African-American male with black hair and facial hair at the time of the attack. He is approximately 6’0” tall and was believed to be between the ages of 25 and 35 years old at the time of the attack.

The public is asked to review this information and consider whether they know someone who generally fits this description, who lived or had ties to the area around the times of the assaults, or who may have been known to spend considerable amounts of time in those areas.

People who know the suspect may not believe that he is capable of committing these crimes. He may not necessarily have a violent criminal history. Because investigators are in possession of DNA evidence that can either positively link the suspect to his crimes or exclude innocent parties, citizens should not hesitate to provide information, even if it is just the name of a potential suspect.

The following agencies are cooperating in the investigation of these crimes: the Virginia State Police, City of Fairfax Police, University of Virginia Police, Charlottesville Police, Albemarle County Police, Albemarle County Commonwealth’s Attorney, Virginia Tech Police Department, George Mason Police Department, and the FBI.

I have only posted here a couple times but i think this is alot bigger then we realize! So far we know he started his rampage in 2002 with the rape of college girl. Their are so many missing girl cases that i found of teen girls missing and young adults it remarkable. From Virgina Beach to Cville and Cville to Washington! Someone with this much hate to crush bones you can not bypass the age of a girl. We know he likes them young but would 16 or 17 be out of the question? So many that haven't been found. He is a hunter stalking his victims. That's a bad thing about missing people sometimes they vanish with out a trace and if and when they ever found there maybe no clues or dna to link the predator. I would really like to see him get the death penalty. Then part of me would like to see him spend the rest of his life in jail to give up the locations of his murder victims!

I hope this doesn't sound bad but I'm thinking about the book "The Lovely Bones". The man in the book had many victims.

Speaking of other possible assaults by JLM - I have horrible images of him assaulting patients in a locked elevator or entering a patient's room late at night when they are on medication, incapacitated and unable to call for help. I've read about this happening in hospitals and even nursing homes. JLM worked in both.

I'm new here, have been lurking for a while. I don't know a darned thing about this sort of thing so of course will bow to the experts..I just keep thinking how incredibly "ballsy" it is of JLM to remain in the same area and perpetrate another crime of the same nature! Obviously I don't think like a serial killer, but wouldn't you think he'd move, be more afraid of getting caught? It just boggles my mind.

As a mother of three young adult daughters, this story just chills me to the bone.

It was October 17, and she was found January 2010, the weather probably helped preserve her.

That's what I thought but someone posted a blog her dad wrote about recovering her as a "bag of bones". That's what threw me.

they got dna from pantera t-shirt that was placed on bush on 14th st.

http://patch.com/virginia/fairfaxci...a-fairfax-rape-and-mor84c9a34d12#.VCm30BYXO3M

A 26-year-old woman was walking along Jermantown Road, carrying two full Giant grocery bags to her townhouse at around 10 one night in September 2005. She didn't get far before she sensed someone behind her.

The strange man said he was waiting for a friend, but something about him made her feel uneasy, said Det. Mike Boone, a Fairfax City Police Department violent crimes investigator who worked on the case. She kept walking and was almost at the front door of her townhouse when she heard his footsteps racing toward her. He grabbed her, lifted her and carried her into a dimly lit, wooded area near Rock Garden Drive, where he tried to strangle and rape her.

BBM - Lifted and carried. How many times have we heard that JM is a strong guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper