JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hannah Graham was not reported missing until Sept 14th. That is Something!

I think they are talking about Marijuana, and it would not be surprising in the least.

Remember, too, JM's priorities in life. I'm still taken that he didn't touch his dreads while trying to escape the rest of his life in Prison. I'm certain that his women-kidnapping and the activities that went with it were what he was living for, it was the hightlight of his life. Where the dreads part of his persona that he believed allowed him to meet and take the girls?

Put girls at ease that he wasn't an undercover cop, too.

moo

I've never seen anything that said Samantha was talking to a black guy the night she disappeared (and someone posting a message on a website is hardly "proof" of it actually happening). I've even gone back and looked through the media reports - there's nothing I can find where Randy Taylor implicates another random black guy (he does implicate some other individuals as wanting to harm Samantha, but their race is never revealed).

I'm just curious why people want to discount the fact that Taylor is in jail for the abduction and murder of Alexis Murphy AND HE was the last known person to have made contact with Samantha Clarke the night she disappeared? Yes, there's no doubt that Jesse Matthew is a monster, but there's also no doubt that Randy Taylor is either. Don't you think if Taylor knew Matthew - by this point, he has to know that Matthew is in jail, so if he was "afraid" of providing info beforehand - wouldn't Taylor have implicated Matthew by now? Wouldn't he go ahead and tell the "whereabouts" of Alexis so that LE could search for evidence to implicate Matthew??? I know the whole point of this website is to think outside of the box, but why are we ignoring the facts about Randy Taylor?

Really hoping LE can make a connection between Bonnie Santiago,and Dashan 'Sage" Smith and JM. It just doesn't seem possible that 2 people are missing from Charlottesville recently and somebody (besides JM) is responsible. How many SK are in this small town? Maybe C' ville needs it's own full time SAR team.

I've never seen anything that said Samantha was talking to a black guy the night she disappeared (and someone posting a message on a website is hardly "proof" of it actually happening). I've even gone back and looked through the media reports - there's nothing I can find where Randy Taylor implicates another random black guy (he does implicate some other individuals as wanting to harm Samantha, but their race is never revealed).

I'm just curious why people want to discount the fact that Taylor is in jail for the abduction and murder of Alexis Murphy AND HE was the last known person to have made contact with Samantha Clarke the night she disappeared? Yes, there's no doubt that Jesse Matthew is a monster, but there's also no doubt that Randy Taylor is either. Don't you think if Taylor knew Matthew - by this point, he has to know that Matthew is in jail, so if he was "afraid" of providing info beforehand - wouldn't Taylor have implicated Matthew by now? Wouldn't he go ahead and tell the "whereabouts" of Alexis so that LE could search for evidence to implicate Matthew??? I know the whole point of this website is to think outside of the box, but why are we ignoring the facts about Randy Taylor?

The most prolific American serial killer is the Green River Killer, with 49 victims. However, JM will be taking his spot. We must look at cases that are solved, where there is a strong suspect, that happened when he was very young, or in another state in order to find all his victims.

The most prolific American serial killer is the Green River Killer, with 49 victims. However, JM will be taking his spot. We must look at cases that are solved, where there is a strong suspect, that happened when he was very young, or in another state in order to find all his victims.

Yikes- do you really think JM will have more than 49 victims?!

I am hoping some women survived JM's rapes. That they may have been drugged, gone with him and awakened somewhere with lttle memory of what happened. Many of such women would be loathe to report to the police. Maybe some did and with so little info, it did not come to anything. I wonder if Charlottesville LE has any records of that. I wonder why JM didn't just drop Hannah off somewhere in the very early morning in Charlottesville where she wanted to go, and let her wake up there. By killing her he set off quite the firestorm.

The idea that JLM might have had potential to exceed in football makes even more tragic that he took the serial rapist/killer trajectory. :(

I was familiarizing myself with some if these cases today and I had some, maybe out of the box thoughts, but from what I read RT had called SC multiple times the day she disapeared, and he claimed it was to warn her about someone....say, just for the moment that JLM was the guy he was warning SC about...and say JLM found out that RT had tried to warn SC. I bet that would make JLM pretty angry. Perhaps angry enough for him to want to frame RT? Could he have learned things about evidence after MH....the fact the shirt was found crumbled under a cushion....really? Would he really have Ben that sloppy after potentially "getting away" with SC. Maybe he threatened RT to stay quiet even in jail, by threatening his family....

Also I was considering the question of DNA...and even though JLM's unidentifec DNA would have been in some system at that point, he would have still been a question mark. And I wonder if the DNA was ever actually run against a state or national system considering they already had so much against RT.

Finally, I would think that at this point they would know if there was a match or not...since they have two samples to compare rather then one against a whole system...anyway I can think of plenty of reasons for them NOT to announce this connection until they have enough evidence to issue a charge (same goes for any other possible victims) BUT if there was no connection I would think somebody, like his lawyer or LE would be in a pretty big rush to announce that he wasn't connected via DNA.

I still think JM may be responsible, especially for the two Newport News women because of the timing. I think the key phrase is that they do not have any evidence linking JM. The women are still missing and as far as I know they just vanished. . .so really no evidence to go on, kwim?

Have we looked on the before or after time frame in that same area...to compare the "missing girls" when he wasn't there? It might give us a better idea how close those two cases might be to his MO...and not perhaps some other serial offender in that area. Does that make sense?

Have we looked on the before or after time frame in that same area...to compare the "missing girls" when he wasn't there? It might give us a better idea how close those two cases might be to his MO...and not perhaps some other serial offender in that area. Does that make sense?

That makes perfect sense. Some people have started looking into missing women in Virginia, overall, and there is a notable lack of missing women in 2004 and 2006.

Check out the timeline, again, and someone else posted the one below, with just potential victims, back to 2000 (I don't know how in depth their research or if they utilized NamUs - the database of unidentified remains found - but FindHG posted this case a while back: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/6470).

I do know LE is going back into the 1990's, when JM was still a teenager, in their research, according to MSM (I'll find the link if requested).

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day – Norfolk area VA
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia
2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Lynchburg VA
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)
(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - 20-year-old Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage - Charlottesville VA
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodge - Rock Mount VA
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA
2014: 17-year old Cindy Bonilla - Albemarle VA
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA

Hey guys,

Something has been bothering me and I've been meaning to post about it but keep forgetting. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, sorry if it has; hopefully I'm posting this in the appropriate thread.

Why did JM choose Texas? I mean, the proximity to the border is an obvious possible reason, but I'm not so sure that was his plan, to go to Mexico.

What I'm getting at, is had he spent time in Texas before, particularly the Galveston area? And if so, when, and could there be other possible victims in this area?

That makes perfect sense. Some people have started looking into missing women in Virginia, overall, and there is a notable lack of missing women in 2004 and 2006.

Check out the timeline, again, and someone else posted the one below, with just potential victims, back to 2000 (I don't know how in depth their research or if they utilized NamUs - the database of unidentified remains found - but FindHG posted this case a while back: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/6470).

I do know LE is going back into the 1990's, when JM was still a teenager, in their research, according to MSM (I'll find the link if requested).

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day – Norfolk area VA
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia
2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Lynchburg VA
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)
(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - 20-year-old Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage - Charlottesville VA
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodge - Rock Mount VA
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA
2014: 17-year old Cindy Bonilla - Albemarle VA
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA

It would be great to add actual dates of disappearances to this list, as the seasonality seems highly suspicious. I'm convinced that something happened to JLM in those months at some point in his youth. I read once how serial offenders like child molesters, rapists, murders, can sometimes be re-living a trauma over and over again in each of their assaults. Almost as if they keep trying to understand it, or re-phrase it, take can control over an event they once didn't..anyway it stuck with me. Something about JLM makes me think he fits that profile. A logical explanation given the type of attacks we have seen with JLM, is that what ever traumatized him was likely related to witnessing or experiencing some kind of sexual assault. Al just my opinion of course. The point is, I think the idea that JLM operates seasonally is strong enough that it might help us more accurately figure out which victims fit his MO.

It would be great to add actual dates of disappearances to this list, as the seasonality seems highly suspicious. I'm convinced that something happened to JLM in those months at some point in his youth. I read once how serial offenders like child molesters, rapists, murders, can sometimes be re-living a trauma over and over again in each of their assaults. Almost as if they keep trying to understand it, or re-phrase it, take can control over an event they once didn't..anyway it stuck with me. Something about JLM makes me think he fits that profile. A logical explanation given the type of attacks we have seen with JLM, is that what ever traumatized him was likely related to witnessing or experiencing some kind of sexual assault. Al just my opinion of course. The point is, I think the idea that JLM operates seasonally is strong enough that it might help us more accurately figure out which victims fit his MO.

Done. This list was created (IIRC) with that in mind, so doesn't take into account some possible victims either away from the 29 corridor/Newport News area or with dates completely out of sync. So, yes, there are potentially others to add, just here in Virginia (see timeline). Notice the missing years.

I added, too, from recollections from earlier postings/discussions here on WS (ONLY recollections) that Heather Hodges is thought not to belong on this list due to a violent partner and that Cindy Bonilla might be a runaway and that Gracie MacCord is no longer missing.

11/11/2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA

8/29/2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA
9/22/2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA

2/1/2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA
7/24/2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day – Newport News VA
9/7/2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA

1/28/2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA
10/21/2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia
*10/24/2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH

7/27/2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA
9/21/2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA

2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA – FOUND?

3/14/2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA
8/26/2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Lynchburg VA
10/10/2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
*10/17/2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)

9/3/2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA
4/30/2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - 20-year-old Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane

1/29/2011: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA
11/21/2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA

4/9/2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodge - Rock Mount VA (Violent significant other?)
11/20/2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage - Charlottesville VA

8/3/2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA
11/29/2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA

7/12/2014: 17-year old Cindy Bonilla - Albemarle VA (Runaway?)
*9/13/2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA

Hey guys,

Something has been bothering me and I've been meaning to post about it but keep forgetting. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, sorry if it has; hopefully I'm posting this in the appropriate thread.

Why did JM choose Texas? I mean, the proximity to the border is an obvious possible reason, but I'm not so sure that was his plan, to go to Mexico.

What I'm getting at, is had he spent time in Texas before, particularly the Galveston area? And if so, when, and could there be other possible victims in this area?

Austin, TX LE is checking on cold cases because of Darren Vann. I think you have a point, and perhaps TX in general ought to look into cases because of JM. Perhaps every state between here and Texas. I do wonder if Texas was a one-time thing or if he'd been there in the past.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sts-prompt-cold-case-investigations/17836985/

Added links. Thanks to ksj3.

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA - Nov 11, 2000
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA - August 29, 2002
2002: 33-year old Sharon Ivy Jones - Norfolk VA - September 22, 2002
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA - February 01, 2003
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day – Norfolk area VA - July 24, 2003
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA - September 07, 2003
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA - Jan 28, 2005
2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - September 24, 2005 - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia - October 21, 2005
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA - July 22, 2007
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA - Sept 21, 2007
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA - April 21, 2008
2009: 17- year old Latonia Shavette Smith - Portsmouth VA - March 14, 2009
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Lynchburg VA - August 26, 2009
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington) - mid-October 2009
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA - October 17, 2009 (google suspect photo) (body found)
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA - Sept 13, 2010
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - 20-year-old Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane - April 30, 2010
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Susann Smith - Madison County VA November 21, 2011
2011: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA - January 29, 2011
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage - Charlottesville VA - November 20, 2012
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges - Rock Mount VA - April 9, 2012
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA - November 28, 2013
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA - August 3, 2013
2014: 17-year old Cindy Bonilla - Albemarle VA - July 12, 2014
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA - September 17, 2014

ETA: KSJ3 beat me to it with the dates. :)

Austin, TX LE is checking on cold cases because of Darren Vann. I think you have a point, and perhaps TX in general ought to look into cases because of JM. Perhaps every state between here and Texas. I do wonder if Texas was a one-time thing or if he'd been there in the past.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sts-prompt-cold-case-investigations/17836985/

I agree his route seems odd, If he was trying to get to Mexico, it seems to me Galveston would be a little out of the way/ not the most direct route.

2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - September 24, 2005 - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia - October 21, 2005
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Lynchburg VA - August 26, 2009
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington) - mid-October 2009
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA - October 17, 2009 (google suspect photo) (body found)
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - 20-year-old Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane - April 30, 2010
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA - September 17, 2014

Awesome thanks!

January -
Vestora Spriggs (28, 2005)
Bethany Decker (29, 2011)

February -
Julie Fraser (1, 2003)

March -
Latonia Smith (14, 2009)

April -
Gracie MacCord (21, 2008)
Ariana Davis, (30, 2010)
Heather Hodges (9, 2012)

May
June

July -
Autumn Day (24, 2003)
Ivonne Biviano (22, 2007)
Cindy Bonilla (12, 2014)

August -
La-Teasha LaMone Brooks (29, 2002)
Heidi Childs and David Metzler (26, 2009)
Alexis Murphy (3, 2013)

September -
Sharon Ivy Jones (22, 2002)
Sophie May Rivera (7, 2003)
Fairfax (24, 2005)
Sereda McGlothin (21, 2007)
Samantha Clarke (13, 2010)
Hannah Graham (17, 2014)

October -
Kathleen Hulderman (21, 2005)
Cassandra Morton (mid-Oct, 2009)
Morgan Harrington (17, 2009)

November -
Hope Curry (11, 2000)
Lauren Susann Smith (21, 2011)
Dashad Sage (20, 2012)
Jamisha Gilbert (28, 2013)

December -

Added to Bessie's list above the ones shutterbug had originally put on the JM timeline. I'll add them in by year instead of month at some point, too. I think it's remarkable that the 2004 year is literally absent for missing women in Virginia.

January -
Vestora Spriggs (28, 2005)
Bethany Decker (29, 2011)
Joan Cook (24, 2010) Salem, VA
Crystal Soles (24, 2005) Andrews, SC
Vestoria Leatrise Spriggs (28, 2005) Norfolk, VA

February -
Julie Fraser (1, 2003)

March -
Latonia Smith (14, 2009)

April -
Gracie MacCord (21, 2008)
Ariana Davis, (30, 2010)
Heather Hodges (9, 2012)
Laura Winans & Julianne Williams (6, 2006) – Big Meadows, VA/Shenandoah National Park

May

June
Annie Horn (3, 2001) Richmond, VA

July -
Autumn Day (24, 2003)
Ivonne Biviano (22, 2007)
Cindy Bonilla (12, 2014)
Bonnie Santiago (12, 2014) - Charlottesville, VA

August -
La-Teasha LaMone Brooks (29, 2002)
Heidi Childs and David Metzler (26, 2009)
Alexis Murphy (3, 2013)
Qauisra Khan (26, 2006) – Alexandria, VA

September -
Sharon Ivy Jones (22, 2002)
Sophie May Rivera (7, 2003)
Fairfax (24, 2005)
Sereda McGlothin (21, 2007)
Samantha Clarke (13, 2010)
Hannah Graham (17, 2014)

October -
Kathleen Hulderman (21, 2005)
Cassandra Morton (mid-Oct, 2009)
Morgan Harrington (17, 2009)

November -
Hope Curry (11, 2000)
Lauren Susann Smith (21, 2011)
Dashad Sage (20, 2012)
Jamisha Gilbert (28, 2013)
Tatawanda Hill (18, 2009) Norfolk, VA
Norma Avillan (29, 2009) Herndon, VA

December -
Joseline Arriaza (22, 2011) Alexandria, VA

Thank you bessie, as ever and Ksj3. You're both angels.

Added to Bessie's list above the ones shutterbug had originally put on the JM timeline. I'll add them in by year instead of month at some point, too. I think it's remarkable that the 2004 year is literally absent for missing women in Virginia.
briefed, respectfully

So, he returns from a couple of colleges after raping a couple of women. He has to explain somehow, what does any family try to do to help a wayward kid who is getting in trouble for too much partying? Maybe rehab 2004? There are some hints in his past that it is possible, but that info would be how hard to find?

The other possibility for 2004 is that he may have been visiting with family ties, somewhere along the same route he took on his recent run from the law. He does tend to repeat himself. He had benefactors until he drove a taxi full-time and perhaps even after. I think part of his run was whatever loyalty he had to them he wanted to put distance and ended up where he did because he had read about it or been there before for the same reason, if not family then sheltering with an idol, in the end. It ties up so neatly as a story that it seems wrong for that reason. But wrong was what he repeated too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back