JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he was overtaken with shock that he was finally caught. Clearly a sociopath when he is asking about his clothes and complaining that the bed is hard - all about JLM.

Perhaps there was some sort of video delay as well.
As far as the coincidence of the months...more specifically it being Fall, it is football season...and he's not doing what he probably did best (and perhaps the reason he made his way to college)- play football.

ETA: nah...just watched the raw video...appears to be in sync. Could it be it was just awkward for JM to be talking to a face on a screen? :)

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say in my post. Sorry if it didn't come across as clear. I think he had his first power/control/dominance interaction with the first one or two rapes and then when it cost him his career, he started murdering so that no victim would ever have a voice to accuse him again. It was a way of silencing them, plus I'm sure it gave him some sort of sick satisfaction and pleasure as his need for rape/power/violence increased with every act he "successfully" committed.

Often times predators tend to prey on smaller or thinner women due to being easier to overpower physically. I'm a lot more muscular then most other women and on the tall side. When I was eleven-years-old, while walking back to my apartment building from the apartment complex's pool, some man grabbed me, pulled me behind a building and attempted to sexually assault me, but I managed to fight him off. I was like 5' 6" and 150 pounds at the time, so that man wasn't going after me cause he knew I was a child or whatever. Never found the man who did that to me though. My family suspects that the attempted sexual assault on me was retaliation on my family connect to an ongoing neighbor dispute at the time. If I wasn't fairly strong and tall at that time then I probably wouldn't of been able to get away.

For sure. Good thing you got away. A very short, thin girl in my dorm was raped twice walking on her way to school. She left school:-( I'm 10 1/2 average weight and once had a man lean over a bathroom stall and stare at me. Thinking quickly I stayed cool, stood up and said, "do you need toilet paper?" He ran away. Another time at work I was walking down the hall and a man about 5'8" who was standing around was startled by my height for some reason and looked scared, lol. I think out of the corner of his eye he'd assumed I was a man.

Yes .. Scroll down in photos and plenty of spoilers! Nothing remotely looks like photo. Sorry .. My opinion based on photos and seeing spoilers in real life! That photo has ridges on roof (IMO) running horizontally. My vehicle has them. Front to back on roof .. And his car does NOT. A spoiler is NOT shown in pictures at all. Sorry but Jesse has nothing to do with that picture. And I will add that I think he's as guilty as **** ...

Those lines might be a reflection. That said, are we certain that he even owned that car at that time?

Those lines might be a reflection. That said, are we certain that he even owned that car at that time?

No I'm not at all, BUT that's what car it's being compared to, so that's what I went with. Show me another vehicle, and I'll totally give you my opinion! No reflection in my opinion, but hey, I'm no expert.

As someone who went to a large university and attended classes with football players, it is entirely possible that he didn't have a very high IQ. It's been stated in numerous reports that he went to Liberty on a football scholarship - this being one of those reports: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...stian-university-over-rape-allegation-report/

I went to a state university and attended classes with football players. It was astounding to me what they got away with, such as loudly asking people around them for answers to a test without a care in the world about the teacher hearing. The teachers turned a blind eye to it, and it was obvious that the players would pass their classes without question. There's also the whole argument about football players getting head injuries which cause brain damage leading to aggression, violence, improper judgment, lack of conscience, etc.

Believe me, I am in no way even attempting to say that is what JM's demise was, but do see it as a possible defense for him to use once he's finally in front of a jury. IMO, I think he does naturally have a low IQ, low self esteem and sexual addictions. I think he did rape those women at Liberty University and CNU, and the rapes cost him so much in regards to his hopeful NFL career and college education. It began as a power thing (the raping) and progressed into murder. The murdering provided an even bigger sense of power and gave him some sort of sexual release. Murdering also prevented the more recent women from being able to accuse him of rape again. In his deranged mind, it was always the victim's fault, especially that first victim that got him kicked out of Liberty and "ruined his football career." Instead of him taking responsibility for sexually assaulting her, he blamed her and it became his MO. So right around the start of football season, he starts getting antsy and needs to "punish" another young white college student, particularly one who is vulnerable and defenseless. And the more he did it, the more it gratified him until he began getting careless, as most serial rapists/killers usually do. The alcohol he consumed that night probably attributed to it too, and I'm sure it did the first night he raped a woman. Again, not excusing or justifying, but trying to understand how it happened. He most likely was feeling the effects of alcohol and lowered inhibitions, and impulsively and carelessly acted on that, which thankfully led to his arrest. JMO...

Wow, hadn't seen your post. You got right inside my head.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm a bit behind, but has/can anyone look into assaults at Piedmont Virginia Community College? He was enrolled there the 2007-2008 year and fall of 2011. I know in my adult life there were several assaults in the parking lots, and I believe that is what caused the installation of the cameras (and possibly the police phones). I don't recall what year(s) and I can't find anything. There was one very well publicized case.

Apparently it's a myth that serial killers are typically highly intelligent, that this is more the exception that the rule. One serial killer expert I heard on a radio program said that most are average or below average intelligence, and that Gary Ridgeway has an IQ of around 80. Also an expert who studies the brain imaging of serial killers (James Fallon) noted a common characteristic of brain damage, I think in the prefrontal cortex.

Interesting in light of all the recent discussions regarding football players and concussions.

This type of "unmarked" cab minivan (only in gold) is the one I imagine Jesse was driving in 2009. See pic in story.

http://wtvr.com/2014/08/19/james-wells-cab-driver-death-timeline/

^By the way that's an odd recent story / possible murder that appears to be unsolved and was in a town outside Richmond.

Here is the photo of AM that I thought might show a gold minivan in the background.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/19/article-2632431-1DFD914300000578-898_634x621.jpg

That, I'll buy. Totally appears to be a minivan or small SUV in background. I will say I've only seen him with a crown Vic type cab .. Any links with vans?

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say in my post. Sorry if it didn't come across as clear. I think he had his first power/control/dominance interaction with the first one or two rapes and then when it cost him his career, he started murdering so that no victim would ever have a voice to accuse him again. It was a way of silencing them, plus I'm sure it gave him some sort of sick satisfaction and pleasure as his need for rape/power/violence increased with every act he "successfully" committed.
Here's the clincher....you know how in the general discussion thread we posted back and forth about how he would have never left Hannah outside while he drank? Well maybe he did. I say that because he didn't seem to have a conscience or thought process like most of us. I'm not saying he didn't aid in intoxicating Hannah in some way I'm just saying now in my minds eye I see him in a whole new light. I almost understand why people called him a teddy bear now. He seemed to almost have that innocence of a child as the former classmate describes it. Which is insane to me! Wow I can only imagine the things he did to those poor girls. It's like he's bi-polar only so much more evil than that. Definitely a psychopath. Now I "almost" understand why he was about to say I'm not a criminal when he was complaining about his bed. Maybe he sincerely doesn't think he is one?

I think this makes perfect sense. I don't know why I didn't see it before. He definitely has his hormones jumping as he's a young guy but I'm willing to bet no one ever taught him how to properly treat a woman. He has these urges but he doesn't know how to control them. He obviously never understood why raping was wrong. And he kept getting in trouble for it. Kept getting kicked out of school for it. So the only logical way he could successfully fulfill his urges without getting caught would be to kill his victims afterward. Logical for a serial killer, that is. He's still one sick individual.

Actually, if this guy's responsible for all of this carnage, this will be the relief from the terror.

I hope your right, I really do., Because something tells me "cult". Someone is a lure for these missing women, in every case it same tactic.

Disgusting isn't it?!? Morgan, Hannah, and Fairfax victim (assuming that's all!) could have been saved from Jesse! It really bothers me .. Gentle giant my @$$!! Monster .. Evil .. Wicked! My heart hurts .. :(

This is the exact reason that I think victims of assault/ sexual assault/ molestation should ALWAYS press charges. I know its not easy. I know its not fun. I know it feels like being attacked all over again. But these monsters do not deserve to stay hidden by good people!! We must expose them in order to be safer in this world, for yourself and other out there. They feeeeed on the fact that very rarely will people follow through with all of the legal bs. It just gives them permission to keep on keeping on. Disgusting humans.

http://www.wset.com/story/26669474/classmate-of-jesse-matthews-speaks-out
Not sure if this has been posted or not but it looks like people who knew him didn't think he was very smart, or almost mentally challenged as this classmate makes it sound. Like they don't think he understands boundaries and such. Do you think that's why they let him by with so much? Because they literally thought he was too dumb to know the difference between right and wrong? She even states that she was shocked that he was even able to attend college.

People like the one being interviewed make me sick to my stomach. JLM obviously knows the difference between right and wrong, no matter his intelligence level.

He hid MH's body didnt he?

Do you think it matters to the Harringtons or Hannahs parents that their child may have been murdered by a moron?

Evil is still evil, no matter if its a cold and calculating supra genius or a drooling, gibbering idiot thats as dumb as a box of rocks.

@ Heroine

Certian serial killers pick a certain date or time , time of year it . Like a ritual date ,these dates equal numbers. Mostly 3's and 6's. in his case a lot 9, 13. 17. which equal 6.. I don't go to far into that to explain.

All we need is a 22nd and its official.

What I wouldn't give for there to be some simple nationwide criminal records search. I am thinking maybe during those "quiet" years he was actually in Texas or something, but other than going to each county's criminal records database and hoping he was charged with whatever (like a traffic vio) I have no idea how to go about determining his residency.

During the quiet years, he had a girlfriend.

This is the exact reason that I think victims of assault/ sexual assault/ molestation should ALWAYS press charges. I know its not easy. I know its not fun. I know it feels like being attacked all over again. But these monsters do not deserve to stay hidden by good people!! We must expose them in order to be safer in this world, for yourself and other out there. They feeeeed on the fact that very rarely will people follow through with all of the legal bs. It just gives them permission to keep on keeping on. Disgusting humans.

Yes and I'm torn! I have a niece I love like my own .. Spoke to LE about being raped twice by her mom's bf .I was ready to attack! She told me and thanked me for believing her. At 12, it's her word against his and she just wants to put it behind her. She waited until a month after, so no DNA. What do I do?I love and respect her, and as much as I want her to testify and put him away, that's not my decision and I understand. What's worse than that? Knowing he has 3 other daughters with my sister and it's a matter of time before he harms my other nieces or, eventually my sister.
Point is, I agree! Press charges and make these dudes do their time .. But it's hard for me to think about anyone forcing my niece to relive her trauma if she chooses not to ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo