JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said ...somewhere... that it the groove part was the spoiler on the back of his car. Looking at the photos with that in mind, I totally agree. It was just recently posted.

alexis-murphy-3.jpg

Those are not grooves! That is the reflection of the underside of the overhang at the McDonald's. You can see the curve of the top of the window on the far left. . .and the antenna. It's a car. :facepalm:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm a bit behind, but has/can anyone look into assaults at Piedmont Virginia Community College? He was enrolled there the 2007-2008 year and fall of 2011. I know in my adult life there were several assaults in the parking lots, and I believe that is what caused the installation of the cameras (and possibly the police phones). I don't recall what year(s) and I can't find anything. There was one very well publicized case.

This is the first I have heard about Jesse LJ Matthew attending a third college. Your source, please?

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

Here's the clincher....you know how in the general discussion thread we posted back and forth about how he would have never left Hannah outside while he drank? Well maybe he did. I say that because he didn't seem to have a conscience or thought process like most of us. I'm not saying he didn't aid in intoxicating Hannah in some way I'm just saying now in my minds eye I see him in a whole new light. I almost understand why people called him a teddy bear now. He seemed to almost have that innocence of a child as the former classmate describes it. Which is insane to me! Wow I can only imagine the things he did to those poor girls. It's like he's bi-polar only so much more evil than that. Definitely a psychopath. Now I "almost" understand why he was about to say I'm not a criminal when he was complaining about his bed. Maybe he sincerely doesn't think he is one?

Serial killers are not dumb far from it. They have predator instinct( survival skills) like a animal. Instincts is better then educated learning. The ability to blend in is the best trait. they know environment. it said you can teach a lion a lot thing that human do and it will be nice and some times mimic them. But it will still kill you given the chance or circumstances.

I think he color blind in his eye. This would speak volumes if its true.

While I do think there was rage fueled by the realization he had no future in football (what high school football hero doesn't dream they do?), I also believe his choice to attack in the fall is a conscious one, knowing that is the time most likely to provide him with victims who are at their most vulnerable. Women who perhaps haven't yet figured out the maze of streets, who maybe haven't made enough connections and friends yet that they would be immediately missed. Morgan was from out of town, vulnerable and likely injured from whatever happened in the arena. I'm sure she told him she was from Roanoke, so he knew he had someone no one in the area would be looking for if she came up missing. The Fairfax victim was vulnerable too. I wonder how she was dressed? It's been posted in threads that she spoke a Pakistani language. Was she dressed as a modest Muslim woman? Did he factor in their culture that often places blame of rape victims on the victims themselves? I don't believe he stared at the woman in Texas because she looked like Hannah (she doesn't). I think he was playing a scenario in his head and came to the conclusion that because of the dog and men on the beach, he couldn't get away with abducting her. That woman is lucky to be alive.

Sorry to babble on like this. I just think that while he may not have been book smart, he was cold and calculating and quite smart in targeting women at their most vulnerable.

Those are not grooves! That is the reflection of the underside of the overhang at the McDonald's. You can see the curve of the top of the window on the far left. . .and the antenna. It's a car. :facepalm:

:) Maybe that's the reflection LE was talking about...so he wouldn't panic.

Someone posted earlier, too, that SKs/serial rapists are known to change the appearance of their vehicle (easy in this case - pick a different "cab"), so it wouldn't be easily recognized as the same car at any given point.

This is the first I have heard about Jesse LJ Matthew attending a third college. Your source, please?

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...s-Part-Time-Student-at-College-277793032.html

Oct. 1, 2014

The president of Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) is confirming that Jesse Leroy “LJ” Matthew Jr. was a part-time student enrolled at the college.

PVCC President Frank Friedman says Matthew was enrolled in the fall 2007, spring and fall 2008, and fall 2011 semesters at the school.

The college says Matthew has not enrolled at the college since fall 2011.

(Snipped)

Serial killers are not dumb far from it. They have predator instinct( survival skills) like a animal. Instincts is better then educated learning. The ability to blend in is the best trait. they know environment. it said you can teach a lion a lot thing that human do and it will be nice and some times mimic them. But it will still kill you given the chance or circumstances.

I think he color blind in his eye. This would speak volumes if its true.
Granted I'm not saying he's dumb by no means, in fact, IMO he has to be smarter than they are letting on. Who knows...he may even be SO SMART that he purposely makes people think he's SO DUMB so he can get away with murder, literally. I just think his "stupidity" aided him in his efforts to get by with stuff.
In other words...I think he's a good actor!

This is the exact reason that I think victims of assault/ sexual assault/ molestation should ALWAYS press charges. I know its not easy. I know its not fun. I know it feels like being attacked all over again. But these monsters do not deserve to stay hidden by good people!! We must expose them in order to be safer in this world, for yourself and other out there. They feeeeed on the fact that very rarely will people follow through with all of the legal bs. It just gives them permission to keep on keeping on. Disgusting humans.

My son....I dont call him stepson because I think its a dirty word.....recently told us that his moms ex-boyfriend sexually molested him when he was 7 years old. All of a sudden everything clicked about my sons behavior, carrying weapons and knives and even sleeping with one under his bed, all of it started to make sense.

I cant tell you how proud of him I was when he had the courage to tell us. It was a turning point for him and for the entire family.

I was even more proud when I laid his options out about pressing charges, good and bad, and then left the decision up to him.

A week later he told me he was wanted to press charges because this guy has married and has children and he didnt want the same thing happening to them.

It never went to court because several years had passed and their wasnt enough evidence but even still, this guy is now on the police radar. And my son can sleep better at night knowing hes done the right thing.

@ Heroine

Certian serial killers pick a certain date or time , time of year it . Like a ritual date ,these dates equal numbers. Mostly 3's and 6's. in his case a lot 9, 13. 17. which equal 6.. I don't go to far into that to explain.

All we need is a 22nd and its official.
I get what you're saying he's probably really smart. I think maybe his whole life was an act just to get what he wanted.

View attachment 60427

If that's JM's car he must have had it washed just before that picture because with what we've soon of his car recently he appears to be a slob.

The cleanliness alone makes me question if it is his.

LE needs to tap DMV records to see if he ever registered other vehicles.

Yes and I'm torn! I have a niece I love like my own .. Spoke to LE about being raped twice by her mom's bf .I was ready to attack! She told me and thanked me for believing her. At 12, it's her word against his and she just wants to put it behind her. She waited until a month after, so no DNA. What do I do?I love and respect her, and as much as I want her to testify and put him away, that's not my decision and I understand. What's worse than that? Knowing he has 3 other daughters with my sister and it's a matter of time before he harms my other nieces or, eventually my sister.
Point is, I agree! Press charges and make these dudes do their time .. But it's hard for me to think about anyone forcing my niece to relive her trauma if she chooses not to ... :(

This is the very situation that makes it sooooo horrible and heart breaking for the victim. And so easy to re-offend, for the predator. As we all know from the statistics, most child molesters do it over multiple years and even decades, with multiple children. It is very difficult for the good people who are harmed to stand up and say something, be questioned, and just go through the process of having to relive it! I really think this is where our society needs to go next. We stand together with no problem to fight childhood cancer, obesity, AIDS... you name it! But start talking about sexual abuse and holding the predators accountable and people start getting uncomfortable. In my opinion, it is time as a society to empower those who have been damaged. Take the "sex" out of it (because I think that is maybe why people get uncomfortable) and realize it is a violence and control of a young little human- both boys and girls! Similar to the campaign they had here, Save the Next Girl. We need to save all the little ones who are next in line!

I just want to be sure, Makaroni, that you know I am not directing this toward you or your situation. I am just speaking in general. I am so glad she told you. I am so so so sorry she ever had to experience that horror. And I hate that the law doesn't make it easier for young children who need to report such horrors to remain safe. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen a child describe detailed sexual abuse and then still have visitation with the beast.

I apologize for going off topic some, but I am so sick of monsters preying on the fact that good people are good! He can rape someone, then convince them it was a misunderstanding (or whatever) and to drop charges. He can punch someone in the face and get away with it because he apologizes and pays the bills. He can sexually assault someone else and not face the music because, who knows what is story is that day! They always have a story. They always have a con. They are always "really sorry and it will never happen again." I want them all to realize there are consequences to horrible actions toward innocent humans. We will press charges. We will make sure you are in the system enough to get off the streets before a whole city of girls has to die. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF! My little one even knows that rule. Getting off my angry box now.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...s-Part-Time-Student-at-College-277793032.html

Oct. 1, 2014

The president of Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) is confirming that Jesse Leroy “LJ” Matthew Jr. was a part-time student enrolled at the college.

PVCC President Frank Friedman says Matthew was enrolled in the fall 2007, spring and fall 2008, and fall 2011 semesters at the school.

The college says Matthew has not enrolled at the college since fall 2011.

(Snipped)

Hmm. Not in school 2009 or 2010.

My son....I dont call him stepson because I think its a dirty word.....recently told us that his moms ex-boyfriend sexually molested him when he was 7 years old. All of a sudden everything clicked about my sons behavior, carrying weapons and knives and even sleeping with one under his bed, all of it started to make sense.

I cant tell you how proud of him I was when he had the courage to tell us. It was a turning point for him and for the entire family.

I was even more proud when I laid his options out about pressing charges, good and bad, and then left the decision up to him.

A week later he told me he was wanted to press charges because this guy has remarried and has children and he didnt want the same thing happening to them.

It never went to court because several years had passed and their wasnt enough evidence but even still, this guy is now on the police radar. And my son can sleep better at night knowing hes done the right thing.

Poor BOY!!! Strong boy!!! I, too, am proud of him. And angry that any system needs "evidence" when a child tells you he was molested years ago. Not many children would ever want to make up that lie!!!!! There is no glamour in that lie. Only, disturbing, harmful, evil truth. Hug him and tell him he is important and he matters! He really, really matters!

Hmm. Not in school 2009 or 2010.

I wonder what he was studying? Forensics? lol...sorry I had to....This guy is almost like an open book to be a serial killer....it almost makes me embarrassed to be from VA.

I'm just curious if there is a precedence for a serial criminal to target victims on given days as some here are suggesting. It seems that these types of crimes would depend more on his "luck" finding an opportunity to snatch a victim. Granted, I don't live in a college town, but I know I would be hard pressed to find someone in the vulnerable situation as Hannah or Morgan on any given night, much less on a specific calendar day.

I know that there has been debates here as to his IQ, which, mixed with this "numerology" of sorts, begs the question: Would a purposeful pattern of abductions on specific dates indicate a higher IQ, or a lower one?

Many serial killers are ritualistic , so dates and seasons do affect their prey times, but we do not have enough data on all his victims to know if there was a pattern. We could find out there were some in winter in spring etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo