JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a quick look at Google and it seems that Anchorage Farm was/is a cow farm owned by a man called David Bass.

http://www.c-ville.com/State_Police_calls_access_to_Anchorage_Farm_high_risk_for_those_who_don/

There may not be a Liberty University link, but there could still be a JM link. In the article posted by blefuscu, LE was asked if there were any signs of "field parties", which LE declined to answer. It is possible JM knew about Anchorage Farm because it is where he and his football or high school friends partied as teenagers. He would know exactly where to go because he's been there countless number of times. He would know his way around without headlights or flashlight, just like he did in high school. He would know that no one ever goes there at night because they got away with partying there so many times before. Maybe it is not about fishing holes but where he's been to for field parties as a teenager? Maybe kids who attend Monticello High School now still party at these places. It has been 14 years since JM attended high school, but it seems there are still lots of undeveloped areas within a short distance from Charlottesville. Maybe some of these field party places are still the same ones since JM's days. Maybe LE is on this already. JMO.

I have been reading this thread a lot (actually the whole thread I have read) just wanna say wow you guys are super sleuths! I also think MH is a victim. As for Hannah, I pray this girl is found alive but hopes are dashing.

God bless her family and friends, can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.

Keep up the great sleuthing guys!! :)

'
I don't think his psychology necessary needs to be getting back at Liberty.

If Dominant and rough Sex was the end game, maybe he simply changed his approach so there was no one left to report him.

seems weird that you'd have a D-lineman that was part of the team but didn't play. At least in pro and college football they tend to rotate those guys in and out pretty good. In the one game you have stats for it looks like he had 8 tackles so he must of played a good chunk of the game.

The increased anxiety and anger around 'anniversary dates' can be unconscious or lie just beneath the consciousness of a person who has mental health problems. For JLM, football season, the return of young people to college, especially pretty young girls, can 'trigger' his unresolved rage and hatred and sense of blame. If someone asked him about it, he would probably deny it.

Do you think JLM has used drugs that can cause ongoing psychological problems? Purple Drank aka Sizzurp and Blunts can cause paranoia, aggression, anger, etc.

In your opinion

Travel dates related to the Virginia Silverbacks Team seems to be a dead end.

This Website lists results and stats for games from 2011, 2012, and 2013

http://www.webgamestats.com/wgs00011_gamestats.aspx?CustId=1841&Year=2012&GameSeq=201208251900&Level=999

And as far I tell, this is the only game in which JM played, and it is a home game. Could he have traveled with the team for other games and then not played? Maybe. Or played and not made any contribution that was noted? Maybe.

Maybe on practice squad

If anyone is interested in the Colonial Parkway Murders, please feel free to contact me. Here are a few quick thoughts. . .

Bill, I pray for you and your family. Unfortunately, I don't think you are going to find the answers that you seek here. It is extremely unnerving to think that this area has been victimized by at least two different perpatrators. I'm a native to what I consider serial killer ground zero. . .Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgway, Robert Yates. . etc. .ad nauseum. I hope that some day you find justice.

I'm having trouble imagining JM is intelligent enough to do all this advanced planning and plotting of what to do with a body/bodies. I haven't gotten the impression from what I've read that he has an attention to detail. That being said, I tend to think if he did have a body to dispose of, he would do it as easily as possible - probably not thinking about it as much as we have on WS. Maybe he might sit around and decide to commit w crime to commemorate a specific event or date, but he doesn't strike me as that type of person. Just my opinion...

BBM. . .Why? Gary Ridgway has an IQ of 82. Yet he was able to premeditate all of the killings he was responsible for. Not only that, he evovled. He went from dumping his victims to burying them. He even moved two of his victims from the Green River area to Portland to throw off authorities. He would collect cigarette butts and chewing gum off the streets and put it with the victims, so police would be confused by the random DNA. AGAIN. . .HE HAS AN IQ OF 82! That can be classifieed as mildly mentally retarded. Sorry. . .if he could do those things, so can JM, who, as of yet, hasn't been proven to be that low intelligence.

i guarentee testing this will be the number 1 priority there is a super rush because the more you have that you can threaten him with the more likely he is to cut a deal where he gives up where her body is. If he knows where her body is no way does he give it up b/c then best he could hope for is deal to not get the DP so life without parole. Based on what he is charged with now he probably feels that maybe he can beat it or worst case it would be better than life without parole. BUT if he knows he is already gonna catch a murder charge (where they have DNA) and another rape charge then he actually has something to gain by making a deal where he gives up where hannahs body is.

Abso-freaking-lutley! If JM knows he is a DNA match to MH and the Fairfax rape, he will hope to bargain the death penalty off the table to lead LE to the bodies. I think LE is desparately trying to find Hannah, because she is their best chance at getting a DP conviction against JM. Really. . .I hope JM is a match and agrees to give up the locations of his victims, including Hannah, so their families can have some sense of peace. I'm ok with him spending the rest of his days locked up in isolation. He will never see general population, sadly. But I think that life will still be hell. Which is what he deserves.

My guess is that ANY DNA they could find is going to get a preliminary run against that for the MH crime and if there was even a hint of a match, LE would be all over this. I just don't get any vibe of excitement about the connection from LE I certainly hope it would be a go since that would get one big problem out of the population. Otherwise, the only thing would be the charge for Hannah's disappearance and unless there is a lot of goods not reported, it may well be an uphill climb to get anything, and the serial rapist for those earlier crimes is still at large.

I think he's a match. The FBI is all over this case. . .they have been from the start. That tells me they suspect he's THE guy. I said earlier that I won't be surprised to learn that JM has a file with LE as a POI in the MH case. I would be VERY surprised if they didn't give him a cursory glance in that case. They let him have his freedom in this case because they were hoping he would lead them to Hannah. Serial Killer 101. . .they return to their victims. They are almost always necropholiacs. That little tid bit came from Ted Bundy when he was working with the Green River Task Force to capture GR. He told the investgators to stake out a fresh dump site, if they find one, because the killer will surely return. He was right. Birds of a feather, eh? :shudder:

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by billthom56 View Post
If anyone is interested in the Colonial Parkway Murders, please feel free to contact me. Here are a few quick thoughts. . .

BT56, just received the book 'Unsolved Disappearances in the Great Smoky Mountains'.. I've been researching SK Gary M. Hilton; The Forest Killer, for over six years. GMH, very intelligent, was an emulator(similar to copycat), active for over four decades(since age 14-61yrs old when arrested for Meredith Emerson; Blood Mtn Hiker/AT - 01/04/2008), had no victim profile, and may have been responsible for a few of these murders, from my research and imo..
GMH, hunted humans, was a professional; a soldier on a perpetual mission, and wrote the script for a movie, produced by his defense attorney Sam Rael(GA) that went straight to video in 1994(14 years before GMH's arrest); (netflix) Deadly Run trailer --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJosMwx1uxc

GMH was emulating 1980s AK SK Robert Hansen; Butcher Baker(owned a pastry shop where LE frequented)--> The Frozen Ground - Official Trailer #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPrST9Da7fc --> #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZSo12hMuKE
* AK SK Israel Keyes(Samantha Koenig/Curriers, etc.) committed suicide in his jail cell the night of 12/01-02/2013. 12/01/2013 was the original date of airing for The Frozen Ground movie which was filmed in Anchorage, AK in 2012.. Again, you, just can't make this stuff up...

Bill, I pray for you and your family. Unfortunately, I don't think you are going to find the answers that you seek here. It is extremely unnerving to think that this area has been victimized by at least two different perpetrators. I'm a native to what I consider serial killer ground zero. . .Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgway, Robert Yates. . etc. .ad nauseam. I hope that some day you find justice.

Yep, hambirg, Kings County; Seattle, WA is only one of the many ground zeros for serial killer activity, imo. Although the FBI estimates that there are between 50 & 75 active in the USA at any given time. The numb3rs do not equate and their estimate is too conservative, imo. There are many ground zeros; FL, GA, TX, AK, etc..
T Bundy, born Theodore Robert Cowel, married while on Fl's death row and fathered a child. Nominated by OR's Governor to the State Public Safety Commission.. You just can't make this stuff up..

BBM. . .Why? Gary Ridgway has an IQ of 82. Yet he was able to premeditate all of the killings he was responsible for. Not only that, he evovled. He went from dumping his victims to burying them. He even moved two of his victims from the Green River area to Portland to throw off authorities. He would collect cigarette butts and chewing gum off the streets and put it with the victims, so police would be confused by the random DNA. AGAIN. . .HE HAS AN IQ OF 82! That can be classifieed as mildly mentally retarded. Sorry. . .if he could do those things, so can JM, who, as of yet, hasn't been proven to be that low intelligence.

Yep, hambirg, Green River Task Force member thought GR was idiot savant due to his ability to outsmart/wit them for over two decades. GR, as are most psychopaths was very calculating, creative, deflective, and manipulative. GR, marine trained was one of the initial suspects/poi in the Green River murders(4,000 total), passed two polygraphs, and convinced them that he was innocent. Like many other SKs before him, he simply honed his skills with each innocent victim devoured. GR's knifed his first victim at age 14 year old(a common denominator of SKs, imo) GR actually would go to the Seattle International Airport to collect spent cigarette butts & chewing gum to make investigators think that the perp was an out of town traveler. GR attended book signings by Ann Rule in an attempt to study investigative procedures, etc(GR never purchased a book). GR was identified 11/2001 due to dna technology upgrades which had been available for five years prior.

Abso-freaking-lutley! If JM knows he is a DNA match to MH and the Fairfax rape, he will hope to bargain the death penalty off the table to lead LE to the bodies. I think LE is desparately trying to find Hannah, because she is their best chance at getting a DP conviction against JM. Really. . .I hope JM is a match and agrees to give up the locations of his victims, including Hannah, so their families can have some sense of peace. I'm ok with him spending the rest of his days locked up in isolation. He will never see general population, sadly. But I think that life will still be hell. Which is what he deserves.

Yep, the death penalty is seldom carried out these days and affords the perps many auto appeals(field trips), extra security, notoriety, etc.. Most death row inmates die of natural causes while in prison. FL's last execution was an inmate that had been on death row for 33 years..
Coroner: 'Night Stalker' Richard Ramirez Died of Cancer ...(R Ramirez was also wed while on death row) R Ramirez quote; "Lucifer dwells within us all, I don't expect you to understand me, I am beyond Good & Evil, Lucifer will avenge me"! 'Guess, RR is burning in Hell, right about now, huh'?..

ktla.com/2013/06/.../report-night-stalker-richard-ramirez-has-died/
KTLA
Jun 17, 2013 - SAN QUENTIN, Calif. (KTLA) — Richard Ramirez, the convicted rapist and serial killer known as the Night Stalker, died of complications secondary to B-cell lymphoma..

I think he's a match. The FBI is all over this case. . .they have been from the start. That tells me they suspect he's THE guy. I said earlier that I won't be surprised to learn that JM has a file with LE as a POI in the MH case. I would be VERY surprised if they didn't give him a cursory glance in that case. They let him have his freedom in this case because they were hoping he would lead them to Hannah. Serial Killer 101. . .they return to their victims. They are almost always necrophiliacs. That little tid bit came from Ted Bundy when he was working with the Green River Task Force to capture GR. He told the investigators to stake out a fresh dump site, if they find one, because the killer will surely return. He was right. Birds of a feather, eh? :shudder:

MOO

Yes, escalated malignant sadistic psychopathic sexual predators/serial killers do not think like we do.. I agree that there has likely been a Federal, state, and local task force actively investigating the many Charlottesville, VA missing women for years due to the pattern of similar abductions/murders likely by a common perp/s, reflected by FBI BAU2 VICAP data & other info collected over the past decade or more, imo..

JMO, The Charlottesville, VA serial killer has been enabled to continue his evil trail of terror of abductions/murders by investigators due to the lack of sharing information and evidence with the American public; their most valuable investigative resource. "Silence by investigators is the predator's most lethal weapon and only causes additional innocent victim's lives lost and mounting cold cases"!...

Laura French @lfrenchnews · 7m
BREAKING: Sources confirm forensic evidence links #HannahGraham abduction suspect #JesseMatthew to #MorganHarrington on Oct. 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/lfrenchnews/status/516620477708529664

Quote by Retired FBI BAU Profiler Roger L. Depue-->

My work has given me a profound respect for what humans suffer at the hands of evil, and a particular sensitivity for what its victims endure. During every investigation that I participate in, there is always an invisible observer at my shoulder, whose presence I never forget. Regardless of the circumstances of a case, I am always giving voice to its silent victim.

What must this young girl’s final minutes have been like? Did she cry out while he was repeatedly stabbing her, or keep silent, breathing like a wounded animal, watching for the next glint of a blade? Did her thoughts turn to her parents in those final seconds, when she was overwhelmed by the deepest loneliness she had ever known? Did she experience a dissociative response, the sense of drifting upward and watching her own death as if from above? Or did she sink mercifully into unconsciousness, and feel nothing as her life ebbed away?

I'm not one for hunches, but I suspect at least a couple of the cases mentioned herein will eventually be linked to JM. I'm looking at the Cassandra Morton case in particular, though I admit I'm having trouble keeping all these cases straight. Far too many missing girls in that area.

Mod Note:

Please keep the breaking news confined to the thread dedicated to Morgan Harrington linked here.

Especially now, we will need to keep this thread focused on other possible victims that may be linked as well.

Thank you all for your dedication to Hannah and pursuit of justice.

The FF victims first language was Urdu. So I am assuming she is either Indian or Pakistani.... So would likely be dark haired, unless of course it was dyed.
Not sure about the LU girl.

Wow. I had not heard this before- can you link where you saw? This caught my attention big time- my very first post on this site was the day LJM was named suspect and I analyzed and grouped his FB friends before they started disappearing. Besides the incredible, seemingly disproportionate number of very attractive white women, the second thing that jumped out at me were the VERY HIGH NUMBER OF ATTRACTIVE INDIAN WOMEN he was friends with. I've lived in a college campus town and in large diverse cites and have diverse friends, and I don't think I've met that many Indian/ Middle Eastern women in my life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!